𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐌𝐢𝐤�...

Oleh plutoandmoon

━━━ 'i can't wait to spend eternity with you' ┏ ┓ �... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
ACT ONE, season two
i. asgardian vodka hits different
ii. bucknasty?
iii. kiss him again?
iv. rich people problems
v. sir? or daddy?
vi. bombs and pop tarts
vii. general dreykov
viii. it was real to me
ix. involuntary hysterectomies and dinner parties
ACT TWO, black widow
i. car chases and phone calls
ii. just human
iii. worried soulmates and open caskets
ACT THREE, destroyed in love
i. secret kisses
ii. attempted flirting
iii. dark rooms and locked doors*
iv. bite me*
v. salted coffees and sweet kisses*
vi. meeting room*
ACT FOUR, infinity war
i. new suit
ii. second thoughts
ACT FIVE, endgame
i. inevitable
ii. time travel
iii. hot tub time machine
iv. avengers! assemble
v. always and forever
ACT SIX, at last
ii. scars*
iii. painted lines*
iv. honeypot mission*
v. stained red*
vi. the end

i. lectured by a pervert

3.9K 196 38
Oleh plutoandmoon

Mia smiled as she held Elijah's black coat that he had given to her all those years before closer to her chest as they walked through a snowy street in Queens.

Elijah glanced down at her, "Are you cold, Elskan?"

She shook her head as he leaned into his side as snowflakes slowly collected on her hair and skin, "No. I'm perfect," She told him with a smile.

He grinned as he held her tightly against his side.

It had been three months since Mia sacrificed her life and three months since she transitioned into a vampire.

Mia and the Mikaelsons had moved to Queens to be closer to Peter. They lived in a large house just down the block from May and Peter's apartment building and from the new Avengers Tower Tony had been building. 

Every day, Peter would swing by to do his homework before he, Mia and Kol played with lego. Kol had been unsure of it at the time but after they forced him he had decided he enjoyed it.

Their fridge had also once again been covered in more of Peter's finger paintings, all ones he had done in the last few weeks. And on the kitchen wall, a painting of the moon hung under a small light fixture. It had been the one Mia had bought on that mission all those years ago. 

Elijah stared down at her as a snowflake fell on her cheek. He smiled as he wiped it away with his thumb, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Mia blushed slightly as she stared up at him, "Once or twice. Another time wouldn't hurt though," She told him as she stood up on her toes, brushing her nose against his as she held onto his suit jacket.

Just as their lips were about to connect, a web attached to Mia's back before she was pulled into a familiar set of arms, "PDA? Really, Mia?"

Mia chuckled as she stared at 'Spiderman,' "Like you're any better with MJ."

Peter grumbled under his mask, "I hate you."

The blonde grinned as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, "No, you don't. We got dinner at our place at eight, okay?"

He nodded before swinging away, leaving Mia and Elijah on the snowy sidewalk.

The Mikaelson grinned as he pulled her back into his arms, "Do you think we have to go back so soon?"

Mia smiled as she gently kissed his lips, "I think they can wait a few more minutes."

As their lips met they couldn't hold back the smiles that made their way onto their faces.

"Help! That man stole my bag!" They heard a woman yell.

Mia, not parting her lips from Elijah's, held out her arm and close lined the thief with ease.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm such a clutz. I feel so bad," She told the man as Peter swung over and put a pair of handcuffs on the man.

Both Elijah and Peter chuckled at her little act.

Spiderman glanced up at her, "Thanks, Mia."

Mia shrugged innocently, "Like I said. I'm such a clutz."

— — —

"You're an hour late," Klaus told them as they walked inside the manor.

Elijah chuckled, "Yes, well we had to file a police report."

Kol grinned, "Who did our sweet little Mia kill this time?"

Mia gasped dramatically as she laid down on the couch, resting her head on Rebekah's thighs, "If I tried to kill someone I wouldn't get caught, would I?"

"So why did you have to file a police report, darling?"

Elijah grinned as he sat down, "She close lined someone."

"He deserved it," Mia told them as she smiled up at Rebekah, "You look pretty."

The Original chuckled softly, "You look pretty too, love."

The newly turned vampire glanced down at her watch before getting up, "I'm gonna start dinner."

"Do you need help?" They all asked, slightly unsure of her cooking abilities after the last time they let her cook.

Mia rolled her eyes, "I think I can handle it."

— — —

"Shit," Mia muttered as fire covered the stovetop. She quickly grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the fire as the four Mikaelsons walked in.

They all stared at her with amused looks.

Mia looked at them with a look that resembled a kicked puppy, "I, uh... I think we should order take out. And get a new kitchen."

A small flame appeared once more and she quickly put it out. She sprayed it a few times, white foam coating the kitchen from the extinguisher.

They laughed softly at the comical sight.

Mia glared at them, "Be happy I didn't pull an Elena Gilbert and burn your house down."

— — —

Mia moaned deeply as Rebekah sped her against a wall. The force had knocked a few pictures off the wall but neither woman seemed to care as their lips collided.

The Avenger grinned as she sped Rebekah to the bed, "I have to pick up Peter from school, Bex."

Rebekah moaned softly as the blonde bit her lip, "Can't he wait a few minutes?"

"He'll call me a child abuser again if I do that."

The Original laughed softly as she held Mia's hips, "I guess I'll let you go..."

Mia grinned as she softly kissed her soulmate, "I'll be back in twenty. Oh, and check the bottom drawer. Early birthday gift," She told her with a small smirk before walking out of the room, leaving the woman flustered.

"What's that look for?" Klaus asked as she put on Elijah's coat once more in the doorway.

Mia shrugged innocently, "What look are you talking about?"

He smiled down at her as his thumb trailed along her jaw, "The one on your face right now. What'd you do?"

Mia smirked, "Just a little harmless teasing. I'll be back in a bit."

He nodded before pressing his lips against hers, "Be safe."

"I will be."

— — —

Mia stood against her sleek black motorbike outside of Midtown High School as she waited for her brother.

Kids walked out of the school as the bell rang a few minutes later. They had gotten used to the Avenger picking up Peter.

After the battle, Mia's identity had been leaked to the world. No matter where she went, everyone knew her name.

But, instead of calling her a killer, they called her a hero. Mia had saved every single person in the universe when she used the stones without knowing whether the vampire blood would work or not.

Kids smiled brightly at her as they walked past, some waving at her while they walked into their buses.

Mia smiled and waved back. The kids were sweet and they understood boundaries which was surprising.

She glanced around the school grounds and smiled when she saw Peter, MJ and Ned walking toward her.

"Hey, kiddos," She greeted as they got closer to her.

They smiled at the Avenger who they had gotten to know quite well due to Peter and her relationship.

Ned smiled brightly as he hugged Mia, "Dude! I didn't know you were picking up Peter today!"

Mia chuckled as she held the boy before letting go, "He didn't tell you?"

Peter shrugged, "It slipped my mind."

He glanced back and smiled at MJ and Ned, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Mia got back on her bike and handed Peter her helmet, "Don't argue. I don't want May to kill me."

Peter rolled his eyes but put on the helmet nonetheless before Mia drove off.

"Can we stop at Delmars?" Peter asked.

Mia nodded silently as she parked in front of the small bodega.

— — —

When Mia and Peter got back to the manor it had been just over half an hour since she had left.

Tony, Morgan and Pepper were already there along with Wanda, Bucky and Steve. There was, however, someone she hadn't expected.

Mia smiled as she pulled the man into her arms who had been blipped as well, "Hey, dad."

Luke grinned as he held his daughter, "Hey, little hero."

As soon as she pulled away she was pulled right back into Wanda's arms. The woman hadn't been doing very well since she got back.

She no longer had Vision, however, both Tony and Bruce were trying to figure out a way to bring him back with the help of Shuri.

"Hey, Wands."

"Hey, Mia," The witch muttered quietly as she held onto her best friend.

— — —

The dinner had gone by smoothly and once again it was just the five soulmates together.

Mia was babbling on the couch, slightly drunk, or rather completely wasted, after Peter, Wanda and Bucky dared her to chug a bottle of Asgardian vodka.

She humphed as she blew a strand of hair out of her face only for it to land in the same spot.

"I kicked that purple dickhead's ass," She muttered as she stared up at the ceiling, "And what was up with his chin? Looked like a wrinkly old nu-"

Klaus sighed, "Alright, Deyja. Bedtime."

Mia gasped dramatically before rolling off the couch and onto the floor. She grunted, "Stupid floor."

"You should drink some water, darling," Kol told her as he helped her sit up, slightly enjoying drunk Mia.

Mia rolled her eyes, "Shut up, dad."

Then her eyes suddenly lit up, "Dad! Elijah!" She stood up before running out of the room and tackling Elijah to the ground in his study, "Hey, daddy."

Elijah grunted at the force before smiling, "Hello, Elskan. Are you feeling okay?" He asked as his siblings walked into the room.

Mia nodded drunkenly as she slipped out of his hold before laying on the cold floor, "Do you think sheep are geese in disguise?" She gasped silently, "I was attacked by a goose once," She told them as she rolled over once more.

"I- I think- Oh and that deformed tomato looking ass in space. Man, he was a dick too. I had to snap my fucking neck for him. Ugh, I hate people. And aliens- cept Thor. Thor's hot. Frigga was dope too- and Loki, poor bastard."

She breathed out heavily as she tried to stand up only for her to sit back down, "Tech- Technically he's still alive. He's probably fucked off to some super cool planet where everyone's a woman and they're all super hot- dick! He should have brought me. That sounds like heaven."

Rebekah sighed before picking her up off the floor, "Bed. Now."

Mia smirked up at the woman, "Okay, mommy."

The Original's blue eyes widened slightly causing Mia to smirk, "You like that, pretty girl? You like it when I call you mommy?"

"You're such a child, Mia."

"You better watch who you're calling a child, Bex. Because if I'm a child you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert."

Rebekah rolled her eyes as she carried Mia to her room, "Be quiet."

Mia smirked, "What? You gonna put my panties in my-"

She blushed brightly, "Shut up, love."

"That's not what you said last night," She paused, "Speaking of last night-"

Rebekah shook her head, "Not while you're drunk, baby."

"I'm not drunk? How could you say that? I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life, officer. What even is alcohol? I don't know her- or him- or them. We're inclusive in this household. We don't accept any phobias- no homophobia, no transphobia, no- what's another phobia? Oh- I don't like spiders either. Those little fuckers have far too many legs."

From the ground floor, she could hear her brothers laughing loudly as they listened to Mia go on and on about spiders.

"Mia, if you don't shut up and go to bed I will duct tape your mouth."

"Kinky, I like it."

Rebekah sighed, it was far too late for this, "Kol!"

In a matter of seconds, the Original appeared, "Yes?"

Mia grinned widely at the sight of him, "Hey, hot stuff."

He grinned down at her, "Hey, pretty girl. What are you going on about?"

She shrugged as Rebekah handed her body to Kol, "You know the world will eventually end in a ball of fire and there is nothing we can do to stop it."

Rebekah grinned as she walked away, "She's all yours, Kol."

Mia smirked as she looked up at the boy, "Since I missed five of your birthdays does that mean I can redo my 1024 kisses?"

He smiled as he placed her on the bed, "Tomorrow. Tonight, you are going to sleep for at least eight hours."

"Eight hours? That's like- that's like a whole eight hours."

"Yes. That- You're very confusing, darling."

She smiled tiredly as she leaned her head against his chest, "Confusing? That's just because I'm like- I'm like Einstein-level smart. I'm a mother fucking genius." 

Ten minutes later, the house was completely silent when Mia spoke up once more, "Kol?" She whispered.

"What?" He whispered back.

"I- I've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty."

"Oh for fucks sake," She heard Rebekah say across the house causing Mia to giggle. 

A/N

Drunk Mia>>>>>

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.7K 87 7
"..you deserve them brother." All that Elijah wanted was for his brother to realize what family and loyalty really means. He kept going on with his...
71.1K 2.7K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
311K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
277K 7.4K 15
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 i just wanna be loved. [ the originals x avengers ]