ii. attempted flirting

"Since it is your birthday and since you failed to tell us-" Klaus started as he stood across from Mia

It had been an hour since she brought them to her floor. They had come to room arrangements after thirty minutes of arguing.

Elijah would take Mia's room for the first night, then Kol, then Rebekah and then Klaus. In the meantime, or at least until they got another bed, one would always be sleeping on the couch due to none of them wanting to share a bed with each other.

"I don't need anything, Nik," Mia told him as she leaned into Kol's side.

"Yes, you do," Rebekah told her.

"What could I possibly need?" She asked as Kol kissed along her shoulder, not caring that his siblings were in the room.

"A cake first of all," Klaus told her.

"I don't like cake."

They all stared at her for a moment before she giggled, "Kidding."

Kol grinned against her skin. His breath tickled.

"What are you doing, Kol?" She asked quietly, glancing back at the boy.

"Giving you 23 kisses," He answered before going back to his work of kissing along her shoulder and neck.

"I think you might have lost count cause you've been doing that for the last ten minutes."

He smirked, "I'll start over."

She chuckled softly, glancing at the clock before standing up, "Actually, I gotta go."

They all stood up, "What? No, you're staying," Rebekah told her as she grabbed the human and pulled her into her arms.

Mia blushed from the touch, "I- I got training. Natasha will kill me if I don't g-go," She stuttered. Out of all of them, Rebekah was the one who made her mind go to mush from a simple touch.

"She's right," The redhead spoke as she walked through the elevator, smirking slightly at the sight of her sister looking so flustered.

"Can't she train later?" The hybrid asked, not wanting to be away from Mia again.

"Nope," Natasha told him before taking her sister out of Rebekah's hold.

Mia chuckled at her reaction but followed after her sister, "We'll be on floor 87 if you need me."

— — —

The Mikaelsons lasted ten minutes before they began wandering around the tower in search of their soulmate.

She had told them she would be on floor 87 but they hadn't realized how large floor 87 truly was.

"You four looking for Mia?" A voice asked from behind them.

They turned, eyes meeting Tony Stark and Steve Rogers who had been watching them in amusement on the security cameras for the last five minutes before the Rogers man had taken pity on them.