v. sir? or daddy?

"He sucks

 "He sucks. You suck slightly less," Mia told one of the boys on her team as they ran across the field. "Besides, Salvatore already left so I need you to take his place."

"What about Lockwood?" The blonde boy asked as he glanced around the field.

"We all know the only reason he's on the team is because his mom paid off the school."

"What about Greenberg?"

Mia glared at him, "I'm going to pretend you didn't even suggest that."

"He's not that bad..." He trailed off as he watched the Greenberg boy trip over a stick and land in a pile of mud, "Fine. I'll play."

The Avenger grinned, "Thank you. I'll tell Mr. Saltzman to give you an A on your next history project."

"Not an A plus?"

"Don't test your luck. Back on the field!"

As the boy ran away from her, another man joined her. She glanced up at him, taking in his short blonde hair and bright blue eyes before looking back at the field. "Klaus, I assume?"

"Smart girl. It's lovely to meet you, Mia."

Mia rolled her eyes, ignoring the pull she felt as she looked back up at him, "What do you want?"

"I wanted to meet you... in person that is."

She slowly nodded, "Well now you've met me. You can leave."

He smirked, "We both know you don't want that."

"You don't know anything."

His pink lips twisted into a smile as his fingers trailed up her arm, "I know many things, love. Now, one thing I don't know is what an Avenger is doing in Mystic Falls?"

She chuckled, "An Avenger? Please, I can hardly run across the field without being out of breath."

"It didn't look like that when you were fighting off aliens in New York three years ago."

"Aliens? You mean the attack on New York? I was stuck under rubble for hours that day. I couldn't possibly have fought with the Avengers," Mia argued in a hushed tone. She didn't need the entire football team to know who she was.

"It's okay, love. You don't need to lie to me," He reassured, "I would never compromise your little identity."

She breathed out deeply, "What do you want?"

"I wanted to meet you, Deyja. Now, did you enjoy having your friend's tongue down your throat?"

(mate)

Mia scoffed, this again? "You know, it seems both you and your brother are quite stuck on that."

"With good reason, love."