iv. bite me*

*get ready whores*

*get ready whores*

(aka more smut)

Mia laughed loudly as Elijah spun her in his arms. He had been attempting to teach her how to dance for the last hour.

Mia had put on her best show on having two left feet. She was actually trained in dance, partially from the Red Room but also from Steve and Bucky. However, having Elijah hold her close as he showed her every move made her not want to tell him.

The Original grinned widely as he listened to the sounds of her laugh. He watched as her pink lips curved upwards in a smile, enticing him, making him want to kiss her more than ever.

In his words, Mia was alluring, day or night. Whether she had bed hair and had yet to shower after a training session or if she was all dolled up, Mia was perfection in his eyes.

"I thought these types of dances didn't include touching," Mia teased after the Original kissed her lips.

"I guess I'm a bit of a rule breaker for you, Elskan," He told her with a smile before taking her lips in his once more.

Mia smiled against his lips, "I'm a bad influence on you, Elijah."

"I don't mind getting a little ill-mannered if it's for you," He told her before grasping onto her thighs as he wrapped them around his waist.

His tongue slipped inside her mouth and electric sparks formed over her skin. He electrified her with such simple touches.

"I can't get enough of you," He whispered against her lips.

Her head swam with pleasure as she moved forward, practically chasing his lips.

"I can't stop myself when it comes to you," He told her as he pressed her body against a wall of windows.

"Then don't," She rasped out, hair already a mess from his hands playing with it.

Elijah's eyes glowed with desire, "Do you understand what you just told me? I need you to be sure of it."

Mia nodded as warmth spread through her body, "Do whatever you want to me, Lijah. I'm all yours."

This time, this kiss was harder than any other she had experienced. It was needy and urgent all in one.

She sank into his touch, feeling his hands grip tightly onto the skin of her thighs, most definitely leaving small bruises. She didn't care though, all she cared about was his lips on hers.

"Fuck," She whimpered as his lips moved down to her neck.

He smirked slightly, "Can I fuck you, Mia?" He asked as he sucked the base of her throat. "Please?"

He breathed into the shell of her neck, his kisses coming to a stop as he awaited her answer.

Mia didn't even have to think. She knew her answer the moment she walked inside that room. "Yes."