vi. meeting room*

"So, is Vision waterproof? Or- wait can he even cum? Can you cum with him? Does he wear a condom cause if he gets wet he blows up?" Mia questioned as she and Wanda walked through one of the hallways as they walked out of the kitchen

Wanda choked on her water, "Really, dude?"

"Hey, you said I could ask questions," Mia told her with a shrug.

The witch chuckled, "He's waterproof, that's all I'm telling you."

Mia grinned happily at the answer she received, "You know he's technically three."

"Mia!"

"What? It's true. You're fucking a minor, Wands. Better lawyer up, witchy."

Wanda rolled her eyes playfully before holding up her water bottle and dumping its contents over the blonde's head.

Mia stared at her for a moment as the water dripped onto her forehead.

"Oh shit," Wanda whispered before running off and using her magic to hold the door closed.

Before Mia could run after her, a whooshing sound filled her ears before Klaus appeared in front of her, "Oh? Why are you all wet?"

"It's just the effect you have on me," She smirked as he blushed, "Walk with me, Nik."

She took his hand in hers as she led him to her washroom, turning the shower on before turning back to him.

"What were you doing? Did you need something?" She asked as she slipped her t-shirt over her head, leaving her in a sports bra.

He blushed as he tried his hardest not to look, "I- I, uh- fuck. Um, I was looking for a new canvas. I ran out."

Mia grinned as she slid her shorts down her body, "What were you gonna paint?"

He swallowed deeply, "A- A landscape. How, uh, how was your lunch?" He asked, his pants becoming much tighter than he remembered as his eyes trailed over her body.

"Good. Oh! I have a question actually," She said as she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor.

His blue eyes widened, "What's your question?"

"You know when people drink a lot of pineapple and cranberry juice their cum tastes better?"

"I- I did not know that."

"Is it the same for your blood? Cause I drank Stefan's blood once and it tasted awful yet when I drink yours it's really good," She told him as she slipped her panties off.

He watched with wide eyes as she stood, completely bare, in front of him.

"I don't know. I think the taste is a soulmate thing," He told her, glancing down at her perky nipples before looking back into her eyes.

She nodded, "Cool. I have another question."

"Go ahead, Deyja."

She smirked as she stared up at him with innocent eyes, "Will you fuck me?"