i. lectured by a pervert

Mia smiled as she held Elijah's black coat that he had given to her all those years before closer to her chest as they walked through a snowy street in Queens

Elijah glanced down at her, "Are you cold, Elskan?"

She shook her head as he leaned into his side as snowflakes slowly collected on her hair and skin, "No. I'm perfect," She told him with a smile.

He grinned as he held her tightly against his side.

It had been three months since Mia sacrificed her life and three months since she transitioned into a vampire.

Mia and the Mikaelsons had moved to Queens to be closer to Peter. They lived in a large house just down the block from May and Peter's apartment building and from the new Avengers Tower Tony had been building. 

Every day, Peter would swing by to do his homework before he, Mia and Kol played with lego. Kol had been unsure of it at the time but after they forced him he had decided he enjoyed it.

Their fridge had also once again been covered in more of Peter's finger paintings, all ones he had done in the last few weeks. And on the kitchen wall, a painting of the moon hung under a small light fixture. It had been the one Mia had bought on that mission all those years ago. 

Elijah stared down at her as a snowflake fell on her cheek. He smiled as he wiped it away with his thumb, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Mia blushed slightly as she stared up at him, "Once or twice. Another time wouldn't hurt though," She told him as she stood up on her toes, brushing her nose against his as she held onto his suit jacket.

Just as their lips were about to connect, a web attached to Mia's back before she was pulled into a familiar set of arms, "PDA? Really, Mia?"

Mia chuckled as she stared at 'Spiderman,' "Like you're any better with MJ."

Peter grumbled under his mask, "I hate you."

The blonde grinned as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder, "No, you don't. We got dinner at our place at eight, okay?"

He nodded before swinging away, leaving Mia and Elijah on the snowy sidewalk.

The Mikaelson grinned as he pulled her back into his arms, "Do you think we have to go back so soon?"

Mia smiled as she gently kissed his lips, "I think they can wait a few more minutes."

As their lips met they couldn't hold back the smiles that made their way onto their faces.

"Help! That man stole my bag!" They heard a woman yell.

Mia, not parting her lips from Elijah's, held out her arm and close lined the thief with ease.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm such a clutz. I feel so bad," She told the man as Peter swung over and put a pair of handcuffs on the man.

Both Elijah and Peter chuckled at her little act.