Will Come Back

By Lemin_tine

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, ha... More

{ Changes and Clarification }
{ Prologue }
Part : 0.5 { Intergrating Into Society }
Part : 1 { Beginning Of Task : 4930 }
Part : 2 { Beneath The Surface }
Part : 3 { X's First Move }
Part : 4 { Why He's The Masterpiece }
Part 4.5 { Ladyluck Is On My Side }
Part : 5 { Classroom Of The Defetives }
Part : 6 { Taking Power By Taking Sides }
Part : 6.5 { A Rulers Apprentice }
Part : 7 { Master Of Masks }
Part : 8 { Benefits Of Taking Risks }
Part : 9 { Holding A Grudge }
Part : 9.5 { Talking Behind Her Back }
Part : 10 { Game Of Poker }
Part : 10.5 { Misleading Ideas }
SS : Kushida Kikyo I
SS : Nagumo Miyabi I
SS : Koenji Rokusuke I
Part : 11 { Calm Before The Storm }
Part : 12 { Attaching The Strings }
Part : 13 { Moving Like A Plaque }
Part : 14 { A Horrible Human Being }
Part : 15 { Being Under Pressure }
Part : 16 { Predetermined Deal }
Part : 17 { Lie After Lie After Lie }
Part : 18 { Foreseen Victory }
Part : 19 { Indirect Challenge }
Part : 20 { Slice Of Life }
SS : Horikita Suzune I
SS : Kushida Kikyo II
SS : Karuizawa Kei I
THANK YOU!

Part : 2.5 { Black Sheep ]

3.9K 159 41
By Lemin_tine

Today is my first day at Advance Nurturing High School. Technically it's the second day, but let me have this, okay? My plans for today are simple because it is only the first day I won't need to do anything other than some subtle manipulation and information gathering. So I will do just that.

Kiyotaka: Yo! Good morning Inogashira, Mii-chan and Mori!

I say this with a friendly smile as I walk into the class.

Inogashira: G-good morning Ayanokoji-kun..!

Mii-chan: Good morning Ayanokoji-kun!

Mori: Morning, Koji!

The three exclaim.

Kiyotaka: Uhhh, Where is Kushida? Isn't she usually with you guys?

I ask suspiciously, seeing no Beigh-haired angel around her usual group.

Mii-chan: We're not sure ourselves, to be honest... We saw her talking to someone from another class tho... Maybe she's still talking with them?

Mii-chan answers my question as the other two nod their heads.

I see... she works much faster than I thought... impressive... I'll have to test her further tho... I have a grasp... on her social skills now... but I'll need to find something... that will show me her manipulation and deception...

Kiyotaka: I see... Eh, I'm sure it's nothing. I bet she just got stuck with a favor she accepted because this is Kushida we're talking about, hehe.

They giggle a little while nodding.

Kiyotaka: Anyways, Wanna go to the ma-

Sweet-Voiced-Girl: At Five PM Japan Standard Time today, we will be holding a student club fair in Gymnasium No.1-

All the speakers announce while cutting me off from inviting them to the mall after school.

Kiyotaka: Oh, cool! Are you guys joining any clubs?

I ask the three.

I'll try joining the most beneficial club... Nagumo... someone's name I heard from the idiotic trio of senpai yesterday.... sounded like someone powerful... so there is a high possibility he holds a powerful position... Student Council Member for sure... if I join the council... I'll get close to him... and then I can use him... and throw him away once I surpass him...

Mii-chan: I'm not sure yet... Maybe a multi-lingual club? I might not join any club at all.

Inogashira: I-if there's a knitting club, I'll join it..!

Mori: Do you even have to ask?

They all respond to my question except for Mori.

Kiyotaka: Cool, cool. Want to come to the club's fairs with me after school?

They look at each other before nodding.

Sato: U-um... Ayanokoji-kun... Do you want to go to the Club Fair with me after school?

I see a shy Sato Maya, a classmate of my class, approach me to ask me out to the clubs while avoiding eye contact.

Kiyotaka: Sure! Is it alright if Inogashira, Mori, and Mii-chan come along too?

I accept before she nods and runs back to her group of friends. Her group consists of Karuizawa Kei, Matsushita Chiaki, and Shinohara Satsuki. They all snicker with each other while giggling after Sato reaches them.

A fan a day, huh... I haven't even done much yet...

Our teacher entered the class shortly after to begin our lessons.

----------

I walked to the club fair with Kushida's group after school, Sato and her group in tow.

Mori: Dayum! They have all sorts of awesome equipment!

Mori exclaims after seeing all clubs.

Shinohara: I know. Right? No wonder it's called an "Elite" school.

Shinohara continues.

Bun-bun-senpai: Thank you all for waiting, first-year students. We will now begin the Club Fair. A representative from each club will explain their function. My name's Tachibana Akane, the Student Council President's Secretary and the club fair's organizer. It's nice to meet you all.

Tachibana get's on stage and barely reaches the podium as she announces the beginning of the Club Fair event.

While watching all the class representatives do their thing. I was closely examining every student in the gymnasium, trying to listen in on every small conversation with my hearing until a man around 170 centimeters tall man with black hair, red eyes, glasses, and a handsome but stoic face stepped up to the podium.

Random #1: Do your best!

Random #2: Did you forget to bring your notecards?

Random #3: Poor dude can't mutter a single word, haha!

Similar remarks flew through the gymnasium because of the Male Horikita. Has been standing there silently for the past few minutes. That's what most people thought, at least. I can tell that this man was analyzing every single student in his vision at the moment. That was until his eyes met mine. He stared at me for a few seconds before I gave him a friendly smile to indicate that. I'm aware of his gaze. This action made him look away.

Random #4: Uhh... This is somewhat creepy...

Random #5: You alright, man...?

After a few seconds, all the mocking remarks fizzled as all that was left was an air of eeriness as a sudden chemical reaction silenced everybody.

Calculating-Man: I'm the Student Council President. Horikita Manabu. The Student Council is looking to recruit one potential candidate among the first-year students to replace the graduating. Third-years. Although no special qualifications are required for candidacy, we humbly ask that those considering applications not be involved in other club activities. We generally do not accept students involved elsewhere.

I see, so his physical appearance resembling my neighbor devil wasn't a mere coincidence... that can be useful... the weakness of siblings, huh... at any moment, someone can take advantage of that... good thing I'm an only child...

After the first part of his speech, he sent me a split-second gaze as if to specifically tell me to focus on the next part. I also saw Horikita shaking while looking in awe at her brother.

Manabu: Furthermore, we in the Student Council do not wish to appoint anyone who possesses a naive outlook. Not only would such a person not be elected, but he or she would also sully the sanctity of this school. It is the Student Council's right and duty to enforce and amend the rules, but the school expects more than that. We gladly welcome those of you who understand this.

He pauses and finishes his flawless speech leaving everyone in awe. He glanced at me for a split second before walking off stage. Tachibana walked on stage to ease the tension directly after.

So that's how someone who literally rules an entire grade or class got into the Student Council... Interesting... so this school directly encourages thinking outside the box... just like in real life... only people willing to experiment will be able to get incredible results... and this school wants us to do that... basically... innovation...

I then went to my group and acted like I was still looking for a club to join. They left shortly after to the mall.

Sudo: Yo! Ayanokoji, are you also looking for a club to join? I played Basketball my entire life, so I'm planning on joining the Basketball club what about you?

Sudo greeted me with Yamauchi Haruki and Ike Kanji, the two idiots that bombed their introduction yesterday, in tow.

Kiyotaka: Not sure yet. I wanna try a new hobbies, so I'll go for something new, I guess.

I respond to Sudo's question with an excuse.

Ike: You know this guy, Sudo?

Ike asks, clearly not liking that he has to breathe the same air as an "ikeman." as he calls me.

Sudo: Yeah! Ayanokoji is cool. Don't worry! He saved my ass yesterday.

Sudo responds to Ike. Yamauchi was oddly eyeing me for some reason.

Sorry dude, but I don't swing that way...

Yamauchi: He doesn't look like much. I bet I can beat him up with my pinky.

Yamauchi then exclaims in a confident tone while I nervously laugh.

Sudo: As if. He fucking stopped me in my tracks with a single hand! Anyways, Kanj. You should invite him to the "The Boys" group chat!

Sudo corrects Yamauchi before requesting Ike to invite me to a group chat they were in.

Ike: Fineee. BUT! Before we continue, I already have my eyes set on Kushida-chan. Do you hear me, Ayanokoji? I saw you flirting with her yesterday. Don't ever do that again, or I'll pummel you!

Ike's porn-rotted brain concluded that talking to a woman equals flirting as he tried to intimidate me with his frail body.

Ayanokoji: I wasn't flirting with her, I swear!! Calm down, man.

I tried to quickly flail my arms in front of myself while defending myself.

Yamauchi: Good, good. Now that we're clear on that, welcome to The Boys koji!

Yamauchi suddenly continues Ike's sentence like they share the same underdeveloped brain while welcoming me to their disgusting inner circle that I'll probably leave on mute.

I need to get these two sex offenders in the making away from Sudo... his mind hasn't been rotten yet... he still has a chance... although... I am a very curious person... even I would rather not learn about their vile culture...

I try my best to stay a few meters away from them. So It doesn't seem like I'm associated with them while we looked for Sudo's club, and they tried sniffing out a "fated encounter" like the apes they are.

Student Council Club, huh... I'll probably wait a week or so until I join, so it doesn't seem like I was aiming for it since the start... Horikita Manabu... a very interesting man... the pinnacle that this school can produce... Me... everything that represents the White room philosophy... He... everything that ANHS wants in a student...

Yin and Yang.

The Monsters, Vs The Hero

1705 Words

First .5 chapter done all the later .5 will be something similar like this as they will only add in some small information that could be summed up in a few sentences in the main story so basically they're just the icing on the cake not a required read but one u could do for fun of course there is still some small details in there that improve the overall story but again they aren't too relevant to the plot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 12
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. A demon in the fourth generation and a masterpiece of the White Room. He always relied only on himself and did not count on anyon...
11.6K 413 18
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
4.7K 273 3
I've made a joke about creating this story and found it interesting enough for me to create yet another story again. This story will be shorter than...
301K 9.4K 93
Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no motivation to go at the beginning, that wi...