The Missing Zip Tie | Bocchi...

By Anwwwes

Kamisato Ichiro is a 17-years-old boy a former introvert who is one of the members of Five Times Rock, which... More

Prologue
Ch.1 : Unusual meeting
Ch.2 : Mysterious Bassist and Strange Vocalist
Extra: Valentine Day's special
Ch.3 : You are my friend?
Ch.5 : "Shopping"
Ch.6 : Spying and some drunk girl
Ch.7 : Private practicing with "Kessoku Band"
Ch.8 : I don't need a girlfriend
Ch.9 : The exams
Ch.10 : Visiting Bocchi
(Fake Ch.) : Confession to Bocchi
Ch.11 : Visiting Bocchi part 2
Ch.12 : Meeting with Bocchi's parents
Ch.13 : Back to Starry
About this story
Ch.14 : First performance
Ch.15 : They came to my house
10K Special
Ch.16 : Declassified?
Ch.17 : Last Days Of Summer [1] Date Or Not A Date
Ch.18

Ch.4 : Stalker?

994 28 8
By Anwwwes

After Ryo texted me, I started getting dressed and getting ready to go out.No idea who wants to talk to me and why.After I got to the exit, I said goodbye and went outside.

"How fresh." - I took a breath and yawned.

After that i looked at the time on my phone and thought: (Today again there,huh?) 

As soon as I took a step forward I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"What is it this time?" - I became curious and I pulled out my phone.

After I looked at my phone, I noticed that the message from our group chat.

"Eh? How many unread?" -  I looked and was surprised that they wrote 241 messages in the chat during the night.

"Did they sleep at all?" - I asked myself.

I took a look at the message written 10 seconds ago.

Kei: Where are you, Ichiro?

"Eh? Why?" - I did not understand and wrote him a message.

Me: I just left the house, why?

Kei: What are you?!

Makoto: Are you kidding?

Naoto: We have been waiting for you for a long time and you just left the house right now?

Yuki: Marvelous...

I did not understand why they answered so quickly and all at once.

Me: Did something happen?

Kei: It seems so. Yesterday we already prepared everything.

Ah...I don't know that.

Makoto: Yes. We agreed that we would write the music today. But you didn't answer and we thought we'd ask you in the morning.

Me: Do you understand that I was sleeping?

Naoto: Well, I told them about it. But they didn't listen. They are like little children.

Me: You could have just come to my house anyway.

Kei: Sorry.

Makoto: I'm sorry.

Me: In any case, I'll be there soon.

Naoto: Alright, we'll be waiting.

I closed the conversation and sighed: "Work again."

After that, I wrote to Ryo that I would not be able to come today.She easily understood to my surprise.

After that I went to my group and in a few hours we wrote the music.

"Well I went then." - I looked at them and waved.

"Eh? You don't come with us?" - Makoto asked me.

"No. I have business today, sorry." - I answered him.

"We understand that you have begun to look there often." - Naoto answered and surprised me.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you ended up being so interested." - Kei sayed.

"Well, I still work there from time to time." - I told them and waved my hand and left.

After I got out, I decided to go back to Shimokitazawa.But since yesterday I thought that someone was following me.And i thought it was my imagination.But when I entered Shimokitozawa, this feeling intensified.

After a couple of minutes of walking, I began to look aroun and i didn't find anyone who follow me.I felt it for the first time.Maybe I didn't get enough sleep after all? With these thoughts, I moved on.

Couple minutes later

Okay this is not funny anymore. 

I don't want to sound crazy to people by asking who's here. So time to time I just turn around to find someone. To be honest, it's getting intense. So I decided to change the route and go to Starry.Whoever it is, he hides very well. It reminded me of a couple of girls who followed me in the past.

As a result, the closer I got to Starry, the less I felt that gaze on me.As soon as I stopped, deciding that I was no longer being followed, I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw someone I didn't expect at all.

I noticed a red-haired girl and immediately remembered her as the vocalist of "Kessoku Band".

"Are you?" - I asked but she interrupted me.

"I'm Kita.... Kita Kita. And you are?" - she asked me with a smile that could wipe out everything in its path.

So that's who's been following me all this time.

"It's you who followed me this entire time?" - I asked to be sure.

She's shocked by my question and embarrassed by her actions.

 "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to seem creepy! I was just curious about you,so i'm sorry.I hope you don't think i'm weirdo." - she said embarrassed.

"What did I make you curious about?" - I asked her.

"Everything! Your looks, your guitar skills... You're so perfect, it's almost unnatural.And I don't know how to say it but you remind me of Ryo-senpai." - She replied looking at the ground.

"Wait...my guitar skills?" - I asked her.

"I just heard you play yesterday and I saw you talking to Gotou-san,so I didn't mean to disturb you" - She answered still look at the ground.

"I see. I hope you really enjoyed it." I sayed to her. And she finally looks in my eyes again.

"Yes I really did! You play so good, and the melody you played was so beautiful! You're really talented." - She said happily and I can see the small smile crosses her lips.Apparently she thought I would get mad at her for following me.

"Thanks, but since we didn't have time to introduce ourselves, I'm Kamisato Ichiro. Kita-san."

"Nice to meet you Ichiro-senpai." - Then she extended her hand to me.

Well, I had no choice but to shake it.

We shook hands, but when it was necessary to let go, she suddenly shook hands again and then let go of my hand.

(What was her last action?) - I thought.

"So...Ichiro-senpai are you perhaps in a band?" - She asked me when she tilt her head.

(Not this question!) "No, why?" - I asked her calmly.

"Because you play the guitar so good, but apparently I was wrong." - She answered me.

"It'a all right, do you have any more questions?" - I asked her.

"To be honest, yes..." - She answered.

After that, the two of us walked around Shimokitazawa while talking and having a good time.

"Thank you for today Ichiro-senpai." - She said with the bright smile.

(My eyes!) "You're welcome Kita-san" - I thanked her. "I didn't have any plans today anyway."

"Glad to hear."

After that we parted ways.

(Maybe she's not a strange after all?)

Few days later

During all this time, I texting a couple of times with Bocchi and Ryo-san wrote me a lot, a lot.

Just walking around Shimokitazawa, I received a message. And guess who? Of course, Ryo-san.

Ryo: Ichiro-san, meet at Shimokitazawa Station.

Are you serious? I just came from there...

Me: Understood.

I put the phone in my pocket: well, walking is useful.

After that I went back to the station.After some minutes I saw them all. I wanted to approach them but saw Bocchi bowing to the rest of the band.

(What the-? You know what? I can't be surprised by this band anymore.) - I thought and approached them when she's stand up.

"What are you doing here?" - I asked them.

"Oh. Ichiro-san." - Kita and Nijika greeted me.

"What is it?" - I look at the sign that Bocchi has hung around her neck.Which said that she didn't write the lyrics.

"Well, in general, a long story." - Nijika answered.

"Understandable" - I nod.

"So why are we here?" - Bocchi asked.

"We can do one more thing to be like a band , do a ProPhos" - Nijika did the frame hands gesture.

"She means Promotianal Photos". - Kita explained.

"Just in the photo that we have, we are without Bocchi-chan" - Nijika said.

Ryo-san showed us a photo. The photo was of Ryo and Nijika with a photoshopped Kita.

"Looks a little bit depressing not gonna lie." - I said.

They decided to make a new one and go to Shimokitazawa finding a suitable place, of course I went with them.

After some time we stopped.

"Maybe here?" - Kita stopped at the wall. "I think it's great here! Thanks to all these posters, you can feel the spirit of Shimokitazawa!" - She's continued.

"There used to be a disc store here, where I often looked." -  Ryo said.

"Music stores and clubs close one by one." - Nijika said and put her hands behind her head.

"Yes, it's a disappointment ... probably" - I said.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to." - Kita siad with sad tone.

"Ryo was just glad that a new bookstore had opened." - Nijika said.

"And I don't even live here, so I kind of..." - I said.

"In general, Kita, do not let them turn you around. I don't know about Ichiro but Ryou speaks nine out of ten lines on the spur of the moment." - Nijika said to Kita.

"Let them spin me however they want! I don't mind!" - Kita said with happy tone.

"Hee..." - Nijika made a sound and stepped back with a -_- face.

(Yes, I understand your reaction my friend.) (No, she's not strange, she's freaking weird.)  - My thoughts began to swim at a speed of 300 km / h.

In the end, they were able to take a photo and I will lie if i say it was not fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally finished these two chapters with friendship building. And finally I can return to normal writing. Sorry for the delay, I took a break from writing.

The romance will start in one of the next few chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 538 22
Y/N's desperate to learn guitar and really wants to join a band. But that would all change on his first day in his new school and coming across Kita...
9.6K 647 28
Y/N wants to be a mangaka but doesn't believe it's realistically possible. He's in love with his close friend, Hino Suzuki. He bumps into Kita and fi...
51.9K 2.1K 9
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since early 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have...
106K 2.8K 24
Summary: You are an introverted college student who's in her mid-twenties, majoring in Digital Animation. You live in the same neighborhood as the Ma...