My Beginning After the End

Galing kay Slowcky

(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) At the age of e... Higit pa

My Beginning After the End
My Mana Core
The Twins and The Twin Horns
Big Brother
What the Future Holds
The Auction House
Blood Deviant
Evolving
A Real Sword
Beast Will
My Brother's Greatest Rival
Assimilation
What's My Worth
Phase One
The Snarler
A Break
Progression
Returning Home
Brother vs Brother
Calm Before the Storm
First Day
First Day Pt.II
Academy Life
Attack on Xyrus Pt. I
Attack on Xyrus Pt. II
Attack on Xyrus Pt. III
Attack on Xyrus Pt. IV
Patience
Explanation
Reincarnate
The Council
Silver Core
Almost Time
Preparing One Self
The Revival
Departure
Author's Note
The Team
The Iron Tombs Pt. I
The Iron Tombs Pt. II
The Iron Tombs Pt. III
Found
The Iron Tombs Pt. IV
The Iron Tombs Pt. V
The Iron Tombs Pt. VI
Aftermath
War Face
The Sand Grotto Pt. I
The Sand Grotto Pt. II
The Sand Grotto Pt. III
The Sand Grotto Pt. IV
Left Behind
A Company
The Sand Grotto Pt. V
The Sand Grotto Pt. VI
The Scene
Are you Okay?
Damages
Purpose
Dominating
Fun
A New Mentor
Possibilities
Blood Cloning
Fire, Blood, and Curses
Warm Up
The Brothers
My First Clone
We are Ten
I'm Back
Orcs
Author's Note
In Trouble
Pray to the High Sovereign
Consequences
Retainer Uto
Faith
Lance vs Lance
Dual
My Will
The Loss of a Lance
Avier
Ending
The Devil's Return
Revise Oneself
A Lance
Planning Ahead
Royalty of Sapin Pt. I
Royalty of Sapin Pt. II
Etistin
Gideon
More Testing
A Quick Exit
Next Steps
Talk
Speak My Mind
Uto's Horns
White Core
Lance Varay, Rematch
A Dungeon Run
What To Do
His Return Pt. I
His Return Pt. II
His Return Pt. III
His Return Pt. IV
His Return Pt. V
His Return Pt. VI
What Has Happened
The Curse
Healers
Arrival
War
Joining the War
Return Back
Speech Pt. I
Speech Pt. II
Speech Pt. III
Goodbyes
The Coast
Set Up
The Start of the Battle
The Heat of Battle
Who's Coming
The Reveal
Cadell Pt. I
Cadell Pt. II
Cadell Pt. III
The End
Disbelief
Author's Note
The Second Reincarnate Pt. I
The Second Reincarnate Pt. II
Back to the Castle
New Knowledge
Broken Bones
Recovery
Discussion
Recap
Children
Giving
Back To Business
The Plan
A Visit to the Dungeon
First Mission
Make Camp
The Walk
Ashber Pt. I
Ashber Pt. II
Ashber Pt. III
Aya vs Retainer Pt. I
Aya vs Retainer Pt. II
Sylvie vs Retainer Pt. I
Sylvie vs Retainer Pt. II
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. I
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. II
Ashber Pt. IV
Ashber Pt. V
Ashber Pt. VI
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. III
Ashber Pt. VII
Ashber Pt. VIII
Seris
First Major Victory
Horns
Author's Note
White Core Pt. II
A Planned Meeting
She's Human
Date?
Party Pt. I
Party Pt. II
Party Pt. III
The Party IV
The Party V
Hangover
Epheotus Pt. I
Epheotus Pt. II
Epheotus Pt. III
Epheotus Pt. IV
Epheotus Pt. V
Blood Legion
Evaluation
The First Camp
Slaughter
Is it Torture?
Aid
Alive and Well
Bonding
Agrona
Five Thousand
Invade
Failure
Back Up
Clear
The Second to Fall
Worried
He is just a Child
No Poem, just a Warning
End of Pt. I

The Ring

1.2K 100 9
Galing kay Slowcky

Virion Leywin

(One Week Later)

"Windsom should be here soon, kid, it has been a pleasure to train you." Wren told me as we stood there. I was back in my armor, with my cloak around my body. I had a tube of blood on my waist, so I could form a sword whenever I needed.

"I'm glad you were able to help me, Wren, I owe you a lot." I bowed to the god, who truly gained my respect after our time together. "I promise, I'll keep all my new abilities secret to an extent."

"You don't have to keep them secret forever, just long enough so that it doesn't look like I helped you discover them." Wren was worried about his own safety, I understood that it would be Lord Indrath coming for him.

"I know." I sent him a smile, it was time to return to the field, and it was exciting. I wanted to slaughter mana beast, and I could only hope to find Alacryans.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Wren pulled out something in his pocket, and held it in between his fingers, so I could see it. The object in his hand was some sort of ring. "This ring is for you."

I gave him a confused look, the ring was black, but there was a red liquid flowing inside of it. "Are you proposing to me?" I said sarcastically.

Wren glared at me. "No, you brat, jeez, who do you think you are?" He pulled the ring back. "This thing will solve your issue."

"What issue will this ring solve?" I asked him, and the god smiled at me.

"I am calling it, your blood mana absorption powers, you told me, and I was told from Aldir, that you jumped to silver core by using your blood to increase the speed mana entered your core at and how fast you purified it." Was Wren saying I could use the ring to do the method Aldir told me never to use?

"What are you saying exactly?" I asked him, hoping he would clarify a little more.

"I'm saying with this ring, you should be able to absorb mana at a higher rate, using that blood ability, not all the time, you'll still have your bodily limits, but Virion, with this, you won't burn your core out." Wren smiled and tossed the ring at me, I caught it, and stared down at it.

"Holy shit." I said softly.

"It will also not be detected by anyone, so you can use it whenever, but I would suggest not in front of anyone." Wren watched as I slid the ring on my index finger. "Try it out, we have time, I think."

"If you say so." I activated "Blood Oath" and started to collect the mana in the atmosphere. I pulled it to me and started to increase the rate my blood channels moved at. The mana entered my body, and like a rocket, it was shot into my core. "Oh, wow, it's working."

"Stop, it only will work for ten seconds, before your core starts to feel it." I stopped the process and could feel the slight increase in my core. I was still at silver core, but with this, I could get to white core faster, maybe even soon.

"Thanks, Wren." I held up my hand and flashed the ring. "This is going to truly help me."

"No problem, kid." Wren turned away from me. "I wouldn't be showing that off though, that's an artifact created by me, there are a lot of people who would kill to own that."

"Even Asuras?" I asked him.

"Yes, but they won't, all they'll do is make you hand it over, so don't let Aldir or Windsom see it." Wren nodded to me. "Or tell them the ring has a special meaning or something."

"I will, no one will touch it." I told him.

"It's good that you are a Blood Deviant, people are too scared of you to steal anything." That's pretty much true, but the Asuras aren't afraid of me. "Where the hell is Windsom? He said he was coming today in the morning, jeez, the dragon is always late."

I started to spin the ring on my finger, and I started to absorb mana quickly again. I could feel the mana moving throughout my body, it was a fascinating feeling, it still wasn't burning like last time. I stopped the process, not trying to overdo it as soon as I received the ring. I then canceled out "Blood Oath" and turned toward a gate opening.

"He's here." Wren said, then quickly turned to me. "Oh shit, I almost forgot, be careful with your eyes thing, it will put a lot of stress on your mind."

Windsom stepped through the portal, and I gave Wren a slight nod. "Wren, Virion, it's time to head back."

"You don't say." Wren shot at him. "Windsom, is it time to train the other brother?"

It probably was, I didn't know for sure though. "Soon." Windsom said, Arthur was either still in the forest or with Lady Myre. "The portal is set for the Floating Castle, Virion." Windsom stared down at me with his galaxy looking eyes.

"Okay." I replied.

"Wren, I'll send you home after he leaves." Windsom told Wren. "I already gave word of your return, Virion."

"Thanks, Wren, for everything." I said as I walked past Windsom and toward the portal. I was finally returning back to reality. I wanted to fight again, agains living things, not these rocks.

I stepped through the portal and was inside the castle. I was in one of the hallways, I started down the hall and toward the council room. I didn't really know where to go.

"Here you are." Lance Varay called out to me, and I turned to her. She was standing behind me, maybe twenty yards away. I watched as she approached me slowly. "Everyone is waiting for you in the council room."

"Who's everyone?" I asked her.

"You'll see." She told me as she walked alongside me to see the council. "How was your top secret training?"

The Lance was talking so calmly with me, she doesn't do this with Arthur, so I wasn't expecting this. "Obviously, not that top secret, but it was pretty good."

"We don't know who you trained with or where." The Lance told me. "Did you learn anything?"

"Unfortunately, no." I lied to the Lance as the guards in front of us opened the door to see the council.

"I see." As the door opened, I saw who was inside.

The first person to walk up to me as I approached everyone was Ellie. "Hey, Ellie." I stopped walking and she came up to me and swung her fist at my arm.

"Where were you?" She shouted as she hit my arm. "Why were you gone for so long?"

"Jeez, Ellie, no need to punch me." I said as she hugged me. "I was doing things."

"Hey, Veer." My dad joined in on the hug. "It's good to have you back."

Then my mom joined in and kissed my head. "Veer, you've finally came back to us, you were gone for too long, we said every month."

Everyone let go and I turned to her. "I'm sorry, mom, I was caught up with somethings."

"It's okay, Virion, they will be informed where you were." I heard Aldir say, and we all turned to the council members in the room. Lance Varay walked around the table and stood behind King Glayder.

The other people in the room were Lance Olfred, Elder Virion, and Queen Eralith. I wonder where Tessia was, did she get involved in the war yet.

"Virion, it's good to have you back." Elder Virion shot me a smile.

"Wait, where were you?" My mother asked.

I turned to Aldir, hoping he would answer for me, and he did. "Your son has been training with an Asura for the past two months."

My mother turned to me, then back to the council. "I should have been informed; Veer is only ten."

"Oh yeah!" Ellie punched my arm again. "You missed our birthday, you idiot."

"I'm sorry." I sent her a smile, I understood why she might be mad.

"We are sorry, Mrs, Leywin, it was something that was kept secret for the trainer's safety." Aldir said. Why would Wren's safety be an issue, who would be able to touch him in Dicathen? Unless they were worried a Vritra would get to him.

"Please let me know next time, I want to know where my son is." My mother spoke up to the council.

"We will, Mrs, Leywin." Elder Virion told her. "I am truly sorry that we kept that from you."

"We have a surprise for you, Virion." King Glayder spoke for the first time, and he turned to the door.

"He's back." I heard the familiar voice of Callias run up from behind me and place a hand on my back. I turned to him, and he was smiling. "It's good to have you back, kid, we've been on break since you left, so we are ready to go back in."

"Callias." I said and sent him a smile.

"Hey, Veer." Samantha walked up and hugged me. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise, Samantha." She was smiling brightly, and Victoria was standing beginning her. "Good to see you, Victoria."

"It's good to have you back as well, Veer." Victoria nodded her head at me.

"You are not going back into the field right away, right?" Ellie said and I could see my mom thinking the same thing. My dad was silent, but I could tell he didn't want me to go either.

"He won't be, I invited the team to stay here, and train for a week, before they leave." Elder Virion paused for a second, then went on, staring at me. "Virion, spend some time with your family, then I'll be sending your team off."

"Alright, thanks, gramps." I leaned my head against my mother, who was standing next to me.

"Where are they being located?" Lance Olfred asked, and everyone turned to him. "I'm curious in what dungeon is going to be cleared next by this team."

"The Orc Crypts." Elder Virion told him, and I almost laughed as Callias sighed behind me. I never heard of the place, but that's not what is worrying me.

Why did Lance Olfred care where I was being sent?

I gave a Lance a glare as I turned around with my family and team, and we left the room. The council didn't need anything from me, that's refreshing. I did want to get to my room though, I had something I wanted to do.

"Want to spar?" Callias placed his arm around my shoulders.

"No, he's spending time with his family, Callias." My mother told him quickly. "You will have plenty of time to spar later."

"Yea, Mrs, Leywin." Callias removed his arm from me. "Your mother is scarier than you." He chuckled. "We are going to go to our rooms, we will see you later."

"Okay, see you guys." At the split hallway, we went on separate paths. I went with my family, and my team went the other way.

"Are you hungry, kiddo?" My dad asked me.

"Not really." I answered.

"Should we go out to the balcony for a little, or maybe to a room?" My mother looked around.

"Let's go to your room." Ellie told her.

"That's cool with me, just let me drop some stuff off in my room, I'll meet you guys there." I smiled at them.

"Okay." My father placed a hand on my shoulder. "It is good to have you back."

"It's good to be back, dad." We made it to the hallway our rooms were in. "I'll be over in a few." I stopped in front of my room's door.

"Okay, don't take too long, we want to hear everything." My mother opened her door, and everyone went inside. Ellie gave me a look before she went in, and I slowly opened my door and went inside.

I activated "Blood Oath" and started to manipulate the blood in the tube on my waist. It started to float in front of me, I was going to need more blood.

I closed my eyes and started to focus on creating a clone. This clone was only going to have only my wind magic, I formed an image in my mind of what I wanted it to look like.

I opened my eyes, and in a matter of moments, the clone appeared exactly like I wanted. The clone had an eighth of the mana I had at the moment, it was perfect.

"Good evening." The clone spoke.

"Jeez." I said, as the clone stood at attention of me. "I have an important task for you."

"Is that why I'm wearing this silver armor?" The clone asked me.

"Yes, I gave you the face of some random person I remembered, but you are to act like a guard hear, and gather information." I told my clone.

"On whom?" The clone pulled up the helmet I made it wear.

"Two people, one, the Director, I need to know how here health is, I thought I removed the curse, but I didn't." The Director went back into a coma a little after I spoke with her.

"And who is the second?" I smiled at the clone.

"Lance Olfred, while he is inside the castle, watch him, and don't use mana, you have wind magic if you have to, however, I didn't give you a lot." I went to the door, and peeked outside, making sure no one was there. "Now go."

"Alright, what's my name, or can I use any?" The clone approached the door.

"I don't care, just make sure it's not one that relates to anyone in here." I shrugged and urged him to leave.

The clone bowed to me and left down the hall. I felt a smile cross my face as I walked in the other direction to my parents' room.

It was weird, I had a telepathic connection with the clone, but I could turn it off at any moment, which I did. I received its memories when it was destroyed which was perfect, and it basically had a portion of my consciousness, it knew what to do.

I opened the door. "Here you are, Veer." My mom smiled at me as I walked in.

"Sorry, I had something to do." I closed the door and found a seat around my family. I forgot about the clone and focused on spending time with the people I love.

"So, tell us how your training went, I want to hear everything." To be expected, my father wanted to hear about my training.

"Yeah, I want to hear about it as well." Ellie added.

"Really, people, the first thing we are going to talk about it magic." As my mother finished, we all started to laugh.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.2K 2.5K 37
What if Arthur didn't listen to Sylvia's final warning and lived solely to avenge her? What if there was a young elf princess who knew he was a good...
161K 4.7K 114
So by the title you are a boy who died in his 20s you are then given a chance to live again and you get to choose your ability's (I choose) and you a...
63.3K 5K 200
(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) This is Novel 3 of this FanFic, Novel 1 is called My Be...
4.8K 265 20
And if Grey don't got reincarnated as Arthur Leywin, he is even not the protagonist, he is in this history how a important character, but the protago...