Going On Tour

By GleeForever213

This is the fifth book in The New Girl series, and, like in the title, Brenda goes on tour with Sam, Chord... More

Christmas Album
News And Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Dwight's Back
Snow In Your Pants And Hot Chocolate
Listen To Your Heart
New Years Eve
New Years
Sexy Talk
Hard Worker
Sam's First Interview
Birthday Boys
Photoshoots & Bad Dreams
Piggy Back Rides & Impressions
Sam's Sick Again Part 1
Sam's Sick Again Part 2
Meningitis
Mama Evans
Not Hungry
Brothers And Sisters
Final Touches
Music Videos & Thunderstorms
California
Author's Note
After The Concert
Puck's Being Annoying
Nashville
Back In Ohio
Authors Note
New Songs
South Carolina
Author's Note
Brenda's Sick
Birthday Girl
Without You

New York, New York

259 10 0
By GleeForever213

Monday, September 7th, 2018

Brenda's POV

Today, we got to New York, New York, and I was really excited. Once, because today Sam and I are going to be on Good Morning America, and in my case, again, but it's his first time on the show. We were both excited, and I woke him up by jumping on the bed until he woke up. We were at another hotel, and we shared it with Mercedes and Chord. Chord took his phone out and started recording me jumping while Sam laughed. At some point, he got up and started jumping with me. We both laughed as we danced around, jumping on the bed. I reached up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I honestly don't know how they're so hyper in the mornings. Especially Sam." Chord said, turning the his phone towards him. He turned it to Mercedes, who said,

"He's usually a monster if he wakes up early. He's mean to everyone except for Quinn and Brenda. That is, until he gets food."

"Speaking of which, can we go get something to eat?" Sam asked, looking down at me cutely. I laughed and nodded. He fist bumped the air and hopped off the bed. Chord put the video on Twitter and we woke everyone up, then went out to breakfast. After that, Sam and I got ready, Angela doing my makeup, Sam refusing to wear any, and left, riding in a cab by ourselves while everyone rode in a few more. As I was texting my mom, I told Sam,

"You know we're going over Rachel and Finn's after this?"

"Yep. I already know I'll get squeezed to death, and I'll be deaf in on ear by the end of it." I laughed. We got to the set right on time, and Robin introduced us as the newest 'it' couple, which made us laugh. We sat next to each other on the stools and I crossed my legs, nudging Sam's knee with my foot.

"Well hello!" Robin said happy. I said hey while Sam said,

"Howdy." Which caused all three of us to laugh.

"It's nice to meet you, Sam."

"Same here." He said, grinning.

"It seems like I've already met you because of how much Brenda has talked about you." I looked right at him and said,

"I'm not ashamed of that."

"Well, I'd hope not!" I giggled.

"So, how have you two been doing? Are you having fun on the tour?"

"Oh yeah." He said.

"Most of the time we just act like idiots. Every single one of us. But, we acted the same way in high school."

"I don't think we'll ever change." Sam said.

"Good. 'Cause I don't want you to change." I said sweetly, looking at him. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek. Robin awe'd.

"What about the reality TV show you two were talking about earlier this year?"

"That will be coming on twice a week for an hour, no commercials, on Thursday's and Friday's, starting at 8 PM." We said at the same time. We looked at each other, as if daring the other to speak.

"Stop talking at the same time as me." We playfully glared at each other.

"This always happens-" Sam put his hand over his mouth and pointed at me.

"This always happens. We freak everyone else out. Apparently, it's freakier than Sam and Chord talking at the same time."

"It kind of is." Robin said, raising an eyebrow. I grinned cheekily. "So, when does the tour end?"

"Sadly, on the 11th, so this Friday." I said. Then I froze. I looked at Sam."What's today?"

"The 7th." He answered. I squealed."Damn, never mind about Rachel making me deaf in one ear. It was you." He shook his head." You just realized that tomorrow is your birthday, didn't you?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

"I'll be 20! Uh, I'm getting old." I said, looking at Sam.

"No! No, no, no."He said. I raised an eyebrow."You are not old. I am." He said.

"Shut up. I'm just happy that I'm not a 'teenager' anymore." Robin was watching us intently."Okay, next question?" I asked.

"What are your plans for the future? Like after the tour, next year? Anything." I crossed my arms and looked at Sam, who wasn't even paying attention. He was looking at my feet. When he realized I was looking at him, he asked,

"What?"

"Why are you looking at my feet?"

"I'm just sitting here wondering how the hell you wear them things." He said.

"These things are called heels, by the way, and I've had a lot of practice in them."

"Yeah, I know. Remember when you busted your butt on my birthday?"I glared at him.

"It wasn't my fault I stepped on a rock!"

"Yeah, but you screamed like someone was killing you and you were wearing heels when you stepped on it." He stuck my tongue out at him."Anyway, what was her question?"

"If we had any plans after the tour." I answered, leaning into his side.

"Oh, definitely."He said.

"Like?" She asked.

"Even I don't know for the most part." I said.

"Well, I plan on taking her out for ice cream a lot more than usual," He grinned at me and I blushed,"And we're going to look for our own place." He finished.

"Are you freaking serious right now?" I asked, not believing him.

"Yeah." I squealed again and hugged him."Well, she's happy."

"Duh!"

"I thought you two already lived together."

"Well, we do, but it's pretty much just the room that we share. We actually share an apartment with Puck, Quinn, Mercedes, and my brother." Robin nodded.

"So, speaking of Mercedes and Chord, have they started planning their wedding yet?"

"No, not that we know of. All I know, or we know, is that it won't be this year, it'll be sometime next year. They want to wait until after the tour and once everything settles down to actually start planning it." I said.

"What about you two? Are there any plans for you two to get married yet?"

"Hm, no, not yet." Sam said, chuckling."Now, I gave her a promise ring a couple of years ago, on Christmas, I might add."I giggled."But, she never knows when I could propose. I could later today, tomorrow, next month, next year, the next year."

"It's the truth. He told me one time that it would happen at a random time." She asked us a few more questions, then asked,

"So, Rachel and Finn Hudson are really close friends, right?"

"Yep, we went to the same high school, and were in Glee club together."

"Will they be at your last concert?"

"Most likely. Knowing Rachel, she'll call all of our friends in Ohio, including Mr. Schue, our parents, and siblings, and fly them out here."I said. Sam nodded.

"And I swear to God,s he better convince them to perform at least one group number with us." He said. I nodded in agreement.

"You and the boys should totally do that mashup of Old Time Rock And Roll/Danger Zone. Including the outfits." I said, grinning cheekily at them.

"I am not about to go out on stage dancing in a long sleeved button up shirt, freaking man panties, and socks that are high as hell."He said. I started laughing."Do you really want all my junk to be flopping around out there?" He asked seriously, even though he was blushing. I stopped laughing.

"I change my mind, you can only do the song for me." He snorted then.

"Are you growing your hair out or something, Sam?" Robin asked.

"Yep! I miss it being long like is was last year."

"I miss it too."

"You were the one who made me cut it."

"Actually, Matthew wanted me to make you cut it, so blame him."

"That ass. He's just jealous 'cause he doesn't have any."

"You won't get in trouble for saying that?" Sam laughed.

"No. They always bicker back and forth. Like all the time. And they've said worse to each other. And Sam can say whatever he wants to him because of what he called Sam one time."

"What'd he call him?"

"Um, I don't think I should answer that."

"He called me a Homeless M effer." Sam said, all signs of laughter gone."He had just found out that I was homeless for a few months the year I met Brenda." Sam said. I rubbed his arm."Okay, next question?"

TWO chapters left guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 474 90
This is the 7th book in the New Girl Series Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, the characters, or the songs. I only own the plot and my OC's. R-17
19.8K 452 76
This is the sixth book of the 'New Girl' Series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, the characters, or any of the songs used in this book. I only own my O...
18.9K 495 20
covid-19 hit new york hard, and with nowhere to go, two enemies find themselves stuck in an unbearable situation or in which Mercedes and Sam ship Kl...
54K 2.2K 88
Part 5 of the A Brand New Direction series/// The gang is all grown up and facing some hard decisions as they make the toughest transitions of their...