Forbidden Fruit ♡

By KritiTaeKook

Completed Jungkook never craved for anyone like he craved for Kim Taehyung even after knowing that he cannot... More

About story
Jungkook Jeon
Taehyung Kim
Introduction
Morning in Castle
Morning in Seoul
Bumpy ride
Black Swan
Feel Secure
Angry Jeon
Devil in disguise
You filled my mind
Silver Swan Taehyung
Love story
Finish what you started!
Everything
Love Affair
Secret Chamber
My Silver Swan
Only love matters
Last Kiss
Souvenir of love
Who's fault?!
Jennie Aunty
Desperate times
Dream and Nightmare
Taehyung is mine!
Save ours
Weird Rituals
Keep me awake
Precious Jewell
Cheating the Cheater
True Queen
Rituals
Secret vows
Royal Celebration!!

Compatibility

3K 181 34
By KritiTaeKook

Sangria village...

It is the busy evening in Sangria village. Local market is filled with local vendors and villagers. It's the weekly market time when other town people sell some of exotic vegetables, spices and fruits along with local grown yields. Mountain tribal people brought some of their yields.

Jungkook's jeep crossed the rough Rocky path and entered the neatly paved mud road of Sangria village. Kai and Jimin let a big releif  breath when they entered leveled road, suddenly Jeep came to hault to throw their body forward and hit the back of their seat in inertia.

" You are looking beautiful!!! " Jungkook expressed what he thought in his mind without any filters, Taehyung blushed profusely..

I mean...Taehyung is used to this so called Taehyung effect, still hearing those words from Jungkook made him go all red and words stuck in his throat. Kai and Jimin couldn't pay attention to any of their interaction as they are busy recovering from their after shock.

" Gomawo hyung!! " Tae said with cheeks red like apple.

" Mian hae!!  That's so inappropriate!!! I mean... Are you ok?! " Jungkook stutter looking at the the stearing wheel unable to make eye contact with Tae.

" I'm ok hyung!!! " Tae said...

" We are not ok hyung!!! I think you broke our backs!! " Jimin answered from back to Jungkook..

" Yeah!! I need to straighten my back... Give us a moment... " Kai jumped out of Jeep to stretch his body..

" Where are we Jimin?! " Tae asked..

" In sangria village market... Look at the vendors, they are farmers who sell all fresh yields here.. "

" Can we go take a look??! " Tae asked to escape the awkward atmosphere in the Jeep...

" Sure... Why not... Hyung?! Are you coming?! " Jimin asked Jungkook..

" No... You both go and come back fast.. I'm really hungry... I'll get something like fruit to eat at least " Jungkook sighed in tired tone..

Taehyung ran to his luggage before Jungkook get down, he brought a food package that he packed for his lunch, he couldn't eat much for lunch, there were six avocado chicken rolls left with him. Tae came back and sat on the passenger seat.

" Jeon hyung!!! I made this... You can eat this....you are hungry... " Tae extended the food package

" Are you sure?? You don't want it??! "

" I'm not hungry... You can eat... Just taste one... You can eat other rolls if you like it.. "

Tae kept the food pack on his lap, he opened the first silk cloth and spread it on Jungkook's lap, so that food crumbs won't fill on Jungkook's already muddy jeans. He unwrapped another silk cloth and spread it over his lap. He opened the lid of the box and served two rolls along with some dippings.

" What is this?? I've never seen this... " Jungkook asked looking peculiarly at the rolls..

" It's a blend of two different cuisines.. Mexican tortillas made from corn starch and American avocado chicken fillers.. It's good for health... Dipping here is Spanish magic green sauce.. Try it hyung" Tae excitedly said... Jungkook is speechless when the good made contact with his tongue.

" Taehyung!! Can I taste.. ?! " Jimin asked with cute pout

" Here.... You can take how much ever you want... Say ahhhh!!! " Taehyung said and fed a  roll in Jimin's mouth with sauce..

Next minutes, plates are empty with empty sauce cup. Taehyung is the happiest to see both Jungkook and Jimin eating his food. Tae don't even need to hear how good it tastes, the way they are with moan gave him a whole new satisfaction.
.
.
.
.

Jimin and Taehyung become thick as thieves in no time, after all they share many comman interest like cooking,taste and Jungkook may be... Though Taehyung is good at masking his emotions, he likes expressive people. Jungkook and Jimin are unstoppably  expressive.

While Kai bought some bananas and eating it alone standing behind the Jeep, Jimin and Taehyung are buying exotic fruits from tribal people. Jungkook is waiting for them in the Jeep

While looking at the market suddenly Jungkook eyes caught Taehyung buying some herbs with excited face, he couldn't take his eyes off gorgeous Taehyung, he subconsciously staring at the beautiful being.

Taehyung is adoring a baby of a fruit vendor. The way Tae holding that baby, the way he is showing things and kissing, it's a beautiful sight to see.

Jungkook slowly took the silk cloth which was spread on Tae's lap earlier from passenger seat, he took the soft cloth and smelled it to inhale the pleasant smell of food while looking at Taehyung.

Suddenly Taehyung turned around to look at the Jeep and caught Jungkook looking at him. Taehyung without any second thought raised his both eyebrows while displaying his iconic boxy smile.

That's it for Jungkook... He decides not to look at Taehyung  for the rest of his stay to save his dignity and integrity.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally the Jeep started from the market after Taehyung's shopping. The rest of the ride was very calm , Taehyung felt Jungkook's awkward discomfort. So Tae decided not to put him in this situation again. Tae thought Jungkook love his wife Jennie.

Their travel came to end at the castle. Taehyung jaw dropped looking at the castle. It's huge and looking very artistic. Fortunately they reached at the time of sun set, to catch the real beauty of the castle.

" Wow!! Jeon hyung!! Your castle look very beautiful!! I've never seen something like this..." Tae said...

" Thanks!! " Jungkook answered in one word to avoide Tae. Taehyung felt bad for himself and for putting Jungkook in this position. Jungkook parked the Jeep. Jennie ran to Jeep and invited them. She invited Kai and Tae with genuine happy face...

" You really look gorgeous Taehyung!!! Best match for my handsome friend Kai... !! We always know Kai gonna bag a gorgeous being.... Sorry I couldn't come to your marriage.." Jennie said hugging Tae, but his eyes were on Jungkook's retreating figure, while walked towards castle . Jimin ran to Jungkook.

" That's ok Jennie!! Kai told much about you... !! Happy to finally meet you " Tae said... But he could praise Jungkook and Jennie pair because he felt envious towards Jennie...
.
.
.

" Jungkook hyung!!! That's rude... Why are you walking fast... Invite them in... " Jimin stoped him and requested, he felt something off with Jungkook.

" They came here already... and I drove them here... Why should I invite them in separately?! Jennie will take care... " Jungkook said. 

" What's happened to you... ?? I know what... Jennie rubbed herself on you??!! Such a bad influence... ! " Jimin sighed because of Jungkook's sudden rudeness.

" Nothing like that... "

" Forget it... When should I shift here?! " Jimin asked..

" You can shift here anytime... But Jiminahh... Remember one thing before you bring your baggage here... Jennie will exploit you... Don't be an idiotic friend and let her exploit you... " Jungkook carefully advised holding Jimin's shoulder  in both of his hands.. Tae's eyes and attention are fully on Jungkook's hand not on his husband Kai who is hugging Jennie.

" Ok hyung!! " Jimin said with a sweet smile...  Jimin is always grateful for Jungkook's care and affection.

" See... If I see you doing any of her chores I'll definitely push both of you away from the castle... Let her do her work.. If you are talented extract work from her... But don't do her chores... She will make you an official butler here... Got it?!"

Jungkook said while brushing Jimin's hair behind his ears, Jimin blushed at that. Taehyung eyes followed every movement of Jungkook's finger. At last He lost it, He took his bag swiftly and walked past Jimin and Jungkook towards the castle ignoring both of them .

" Taehyung??!! Leave your baggage here... I've made stay arrangements for both of you in a big bedchamber in North wing, I'll send it to your chamber with maid.. " Jennie said... But Taehyung  didn't even care to look around or wait for anyone...

"Me and Kai both need a seperate bedroom Jennie... We don't stay together...  Show me a single bedroom.. " Tae sternly said and looked at Jennie.. Jennie turned to look at Jungkook..

" East wing fern green room is all ready for a person to stay.... Jennie make arrangement for Taehyung's stay there" Jungkook answered looking at Jennie..

" Show me my room... I'm little tired" Tae asked Jennie while shooting a mad look at Jungkook for no reason. Jimin looked at Jungkook and blamed it on him for not inviting Tae properly and suddenly avoiding interaction.

" That boy fed us , happily came with us and very friendly with us... I thought we get along well... Why are you throwing tantrums...You ruined it already... Be kind to him.....hyung!! " Jimin said...

" It's Taehyung who is throwing tantrums not me....We should not force something like friend ship Jimin... Let him be... "

I'm afraid this will end bad!! Jiminah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 27.8K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
806K 52.7K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
559K 20.7K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...
13.8K 1.6K 29
In relationships, some people believe that weaker men bring out the tough side in their partners, while stronger men can reveal their partner's softe...