Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

46. Frustration

2K 123 36
By karaaii

Around 7 it was the dinner time , y/n had to take that to Taehyung's room...
As soon as she entered HIS ROOM ,  taehyung got the idea of the girl's condition just by looking at her face...

Y/n slowly entered his room , she picked up the bed table from the side of his bed and keeping it infront of him . She kept the food on the table and looked him with her dead eyes.

She immediately moved her eyes off him because she couldn't bare his questionable or should I say understanding eyes. She stood there looking down . She completely forgot that her face shows that she has cried.

Y/n turns around to go away and let him eat.....

Tae : excuse me Miss.Mini Hulk!!

He calls y/n playfully and she turns around humming in response.

Tae : how am I supposed to eat with this ( he says lifting up his hand showing his bandages )
U'll have to feed me... No one else is home.

Y/n thinks for a sec and nodded because he was completely right. She walked upto the bed sat near him , she gently takes a spoon full of soup blowing on it , she holds it infront of his mouth..

As she feeds him , he began talking because he didn't like her silence...

Tae : where were since tomorrow?? , u didn't even came to my room..

Y/n : i..w..was busy . I...d.. didn't realise the time....
She answers him stuttering being nervous because of his direct question.

Tae : hmm ok...

She nodded and went back focusing on the mixing the broth with the rice.

Tae ; y/n why did u cry???...

He ended and y/n stopped what she was doing she looks up into his eyes who was staring at her expecting some answers.

Tae : y/n i know u cried , i know u were avoiding me since yesterday. And i want to know the reason.
He says and she looks down back at her hands .

Taehyung sighs and says...

" Y/n are u ok?? "

As soon as he asked this y/n found herself breaking into tears.... why did she felt like that ?
She doesn't wants to cry anymore. She's done with all of these shitty emotions everytime . It's frustrating more like it's too irritating for her , these emotions are hurting her . Again and again seeing the stuff that has already happened in past but it still makes u feel like shit and cry out like crazy... This feels too horrible to her.
She's been feeling PATHETIC since long because of these nightmares and emotions.
Sometimes it's just too nerve wrecking for the girl.

She silently kept feeding him until he was done , without answering his questions.

She was picking up the dishes when taehyung again held her hand and asked

" Y/n?"

Y/n feel on the bed near him crying out loudly making taehyung startled and worried.

Tae ; y...y/n what happened?

Y/n looked him with her red teary eyes , which showed her pain and grief she was going through....
Her frustration , her fear , her  pain , her loneliness... Everything was clear from that one look , that only single eye contact they had told Taehyung that she wasn't even close to being ok!

She was so angry and frustrated that , that frustration was already looking for its way to come out and maybe it found one.

Y/n : Nothing happened!!! Nothing!!
And i don't have many reasons to cry like this , And am really done!!! TELLING u the same reason again and again.

And done with these stupid tears , and done with this life of mine. And done with these nightmares , like why do i even have to cry over things i see in my dreams ,they aren't even dreams actually they are my past . They are my reality!! Everything has already happened in past but still i cry if i see them. It's so so so STUPID OF ME TO DO THAT EVERYTIME!!

AND YES I WAS AVOIDING U BECAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T WANTED TO DISTURB UR TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.

I WANTED TO KEEP MY PATHETIC AURA AWAY FROM U AMD YOUR FAMILY!!!..

AND WHY DO U EVEN CARE NOW?

WHY DO U ASK ME IF AM OK OR NOT ?

WHY DO U HAVE TO DO THAT?

WHY DO U HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY LIKE THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN?

IF U WANT AN HONEST ANSWER

NO!! NEVER! 

I AM NOT FINE!! I WAS NEVER FINE SINCE I WAS LEFT ALONE IN THIS WORLD !

I KEEP ON CRYING AND CRYING FOR HOURS WITHOUT ANY FUCKING REASON!!!!

And. Please!!!
I beg u ! Don't ask me this , don't ask me if am fine or not because when ever u do that i feel like crying again

BECAUSE NO ONE EVER DID THIS FOR ME? NO ONE ASKED ME IF I AM FINE!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DO THAT ! DON'T!

SHE CRIED LOUDLY AND RAN DOWNSTAIRS TO HER ROOM AND ENDED UP SHIFTING.

As soon as she found herself shifting she immediately locked the door , she held her teddy close and began crying like no tomorrow...!

Here in the room upstairs...
The injured man was left dumbfounded , her words had so much pain in them . She cried infront of him not even knowing that she said way too much infront of him.
Her incomplete words left taehyung in a puzzle which was clearly impossible for him to solve on his own , without her help ......

The whole night taehyung kept thinking about y/n and her crying face kept roaming inside his head.
Her incomplete words kept ringing in his mind making him feel uneasy and inpatient.

What nightmares?

Why did she call herself pathetic??

What dreams?

What past???

These questions didn't let the young man sleep that night...  He didn't go behind her because he got a certain idea from her words that she needed time , she needed some time alone .

Whereas the hybrid ended up passing out in her hybrid form because of all the exaustion of last two days.

.

.

.

.

The next morning came....
It was 8am , taehyung was done with his morning routine and changing his clothes. He was just sitting on his bed waiting for y/n . He knows that y/n will never let him be hungry. Even if when she wasn't talking to him she still cooked for him.
These was never a single day when y/n forgot to make him food.

Here,
Y/n was done cooking his breakfast...
But she didn't had the courage to go and face him after last night's incident....
She yelled at him for no reason, she is the one who is pathetic , he was only trying to make her feel better and she just behaved like a bitch to him..

She literally felt like banging her head on the door for what she did . There was no point, no reason for her shitty behaviour. Her reaction to him was extremely disrespectful. She felt ashamed of herself for being like this.

Gathering her all the courage she picked up the tray full of food and slowly walked upstairs to his room.... 

She softly knocked at the door grabbing taehyung's attention. She walked in his room , setting up the bed table infront of him she kept the tray on the table making taehyung smile like crazy...

There were delicious pancakes with honey and butter  , a strawberry pudding which looked like a door to heaven and a glass of fresh juice.

He looked at y/n whose eyes were leaving tears  , he pulled her holding hand which made the girl sit on the bed. She was again crying with little sobs...
Taehyung slightly pushed the table away scooting closer to the girl...

He hugged her tightly...

Patting her head and back he says ...

Tae ; its ok y/n..

Y/n ; a...am sorry taehyung , i ss.. shouldn't have behaved like t...that. , P... please forgive me...
I...i am j..just so so stupid. There was no mistake of yours in it , i.... W.was just frustrated and i.... Took it out on u...s..sorry...

She blabbered inbetween her sobs....

Tae ; it's ok y/n , i know everything. U didn't do anything ok!! Don't feel like this .
I know u were frustrated! And it's completely fine ok !

She pulls off and cutely wipes her tears with her sweater paws making taehyung genuinely smile at her.

Y/n ; am sorry , u should eat the food or else it'll get cold.

Tae : let's eat together, i know u haven't eaten too and probably since yesterday. Am i right?
He said and as expected received a little nod .

The couple ate the food together and taehyung was literally not ready to leave any single crumb of that heavenly pudding.
First it was a pudding ( his favourite desert ) and second that too strawberry one .

Y/n was done keeping the plates in the kitchen she came back and sat as he told her to .

Tae : y/n listen to very carefully , first of all you are not pathetic. And it's completely fine to cry.

And you're not disturbing us , never ever even try to think about that . Forget everything i told in past. I was a fool and a jerk back then ,  u are not an outsider here ok?...

Whenever you feel frustrated talk it out , even if u feel like crying. Cry as much as u want , Don't keep everything inside. Or else it will come out like this ok??

Y/n nodded looking at him.

Tae : well if am going to get this type of breakfast, u can yell everyday I'll never mind if it's for such heavenly pudding.

He said making her Clutch.

Soon the nurse came to change Taehyung's bandages...

Nurse was done taking off the old one when y/n hesitantly asked

Y/n : c..can i do the d.. dressing?

To which the nurse smiles and explains y)n how to do it . Y/n did his dressing and the nurse tells her that y/n can do it from now on and she won't be visiting. If they feel any issues they can visit the hospital.

The sole purpose of doing this was that y/n knew she could heal his wounds with her touch . Her powers will work of him too,  so what if it's not as fast as on the animals. Y/n wanted him to be ok as soon as possible .

In the evening y/n was out to get some medicines for taehyung.
She came back directly getting into his room and giving him the needed medicines . She didn't realise that there was someone else too in the room . She was feeding him the medicines when jimin entered the room from the balcony grabbing y/n's attention.

J jimin came to meet taehyung today , and also on the second day when when he was in the hospital. Well he had no time to even breath because taehyung was here at home and rest of the boys were outside the country. All the burden came on his shoulders. His Hyungs told jimin to check on him as no matter how angry they were , they still cared.
For a second when they heard about him being attacked made their hearts drop.

Jimin smiles at the beautiful girl infront of him. 
Here y/n nervous because of an unknown presence in the room , she not so social and she is always scared of meeting new people. .

Tae : y/n this is jimin my dear brother and my business partner.

Y/n bowed at him .

Jimin : hi y/n am this idiot's brother , business partner and most importantly his soulmate.
He says making taehyung giggle and y/n smiled a little too at his happy aura .

Y/n left the duo alone focusing on the work , MAKING the dinner.

While y/n was making the dinner she pulled out one of the cabinet to get a pan but to her surprise she found out a little pendrive there .

Y/n took it out and looked at it , it wasn't hers for sure . But what was a pendrive doing in a kitchen cabinet . She blankly kept that in her pocket not knowing what disaster that pendrive was carrying with itself.

Y/n , taehyung and jimin all had the dinner together.  And about jimin .......he was very nice with her . He kept praising about how delicious the food was . He kept telling y/n how pretty she is .

Y/n felt great with the bestfriend duo , jimin is such a happy and nice personality. Y/n loved the fact that how taehyung has such great people around him.
She usually gets scared of new people easily but she didn't feel like that around jimin . She also got to know that there are 6 more who are in abroad right now. The way they talked she felt like they are a family too..

All the sadness and the frustration she felt from last 2 days went away after the dinner with them and y/n slept in peace but just to wake up with the same nightmare again'. Well it won't change tho ( according to her ) .

2 weeks passed , taehyung was completely fit and fine , doctors were surprised to see how fast the wounds healed well they didn't knew the real reason behind  it  which was y/n who used her healing powers on him. Taking care of him for whole two weeks with all her heart .

Tomorrow was the day when taehyung was going to office again. He was extremely happy and excited.

On the other hand y/n was going back to university after so long, she was happy to go back and to see yeonjun too....  not knowing what type of terror was waiting for her .

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

Thank you for all of u for your dear wishes and hearty messages .
Yes am a little better now , slowly getting back on the track.

So guys i have an eyes treatment today am literally sitting in the hospital (⁠T⁠T⁠) and i won't be allowed to use any device for a week so I'll see U guys next week now.

Do tell me what do u think about this in the comments and i hope u like this part .
( Felt a little bit boring (⁠+⁠_⁠+⁠) but it's important for the plot.)

What do u think the pendrive has??

And yeah one more thing so... I have the story in mind but inbetween do u want me add something??
Do u guys want to see some certain events in the story to happen.
If u have any u can drop them in the comments and am not sure if I'll add all of them but I'll surely add those which'll go with the plot.

See u soon my 🐻 s.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 46.4K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
431K 15K 63
Taehyung the most powerful young CEO and his assistant jungkook fell in love with each other. From the day they married each other they kept their pr...
338K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
346K 11.4K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...