The Other Side of A Coin

بواسطة Maselant

A past life forgotten. They will feel love again under a tree. Isn't it wonderful? " I'm Cale Barrow!" " I'll... المزيد

Betrayal and a Choice
Help Him!
Memories and Reason
Cale, Adopted???? Jinxing Himself
He's Back, Finally!
"I'm Sorry"
A Bad Dog Shouldn't be Kept
Alberu's Pov
Someone Else
Another Dragon? He's A Pure Bred!
Fedele. It Means Hope.
Ah, So Cute!
For Gold's Sake!
Guilt, Greed. What To Choose?
Rebellion Prevented
Let's Not Show Cale ( For the sake of his sanity)
Come On, Just Laugh
Hey Guys! 💦
Colors
The Braid of Fate
Brainless Rich People
Undercover
A Certain Single Pringle Vampire Duke
Look Out For The Rat
Take the Damn Gem Will Ya?

What Could Be Worse?

977 63 3
بواسطة Maselant

Alberu paced around his office anxiously, trying to think of a way to ease the situation. He turned to look at Choi Han with a forced smile just enough to convince Choi Han the sucker of acting.

" Still no news of my necklace?"

Choi Han looked annoyed. This is the twentieth time he's heard this question today, and it's still only noon.

" No, your majesty. Why don't you request Mary to make a new one for you? I'm sure it'll be much easier."

" Mary said she needs to travel to the land of death for more dead mana. I can't let her go alone."

Choi Han fell silent.

Sigh.

" How are the kids? Are they still throwing a tantrum?"

Alberu ran his hand through his now dark hair and sighed again.

" Get Raon here, dear instructor-nim. I need to take him for a walk."

Possibly warn those nobles to stand down. At this rate, a civil war might break out..

But thinking about dark elves, there's one more place he might find Cale at.

The Endable Kingdom.

' After things are a bit more stable, i should probably go visit Duke Fredo. '

Cale might be there, as Naru. The dark species wouldn't doubt a thing and would continue with their days without making a hassle.

Besides, Duke Fredo is quite loyal to Cale, and quite sly as well.

But who's gonna be keeping Roan in check?

He decided that Choi Han would be a good choice. The instructor of the Crown Prince does not have the power to interfere with the royal affairs.

But Alberu can fix that.

Just change the rules a bit. What could be worse than this situation?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...