Fairytale Love Story | C. De...

By Afhysdvjkb

"You said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of different parts-" Jay started. "Jay, I'm not that good,"... More

!Important!
Mood Boards
***
1| Auradon And The Isle
2| The VKs
3| Secret Mission
4| Auradon
5| Operation Museam Break-in
6| Goodness 101 And Tourney
7| Dog Chase And Teamwork
8| Mal's First Date
9| Ben's Coronation
***
1| WICKED
2| Back To The Isle
3| Running Into Trouble
4| Saving Ben
5| Back In Auradon
6| Cotillion
7| Happy Endings?
***
2| Royal Engagement
3| Hades
4| Auradon's Villian
5| The VKs And The Pirates
6| Knights Fall
7| Jane To The Rescue
8| First Kisses
9| Lies Unfolded
10| Auradon And The Isle
Notice
<>
Her Best Birthday Yet
!!!
The Day Every Girl Dreams Of

1| VK Day

2.9K 77 8
By Afhysdvjkb

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it?" a voice asked as a beautiful, lush kindom came into view.

"I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent, and this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance. And so, five villain kids, the VKs, came to Auradon, including me," Mal explained.

"Blah, blah, irrelevant backstory, blah. Long story short, Ben's the King now, Mal's his girlfriend and now we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new VKs who get to come to Auradon and get to find their happily ever afters. Just like us," a second voice interrupted.

"Ok, y/n, thank you," Mal laughed.

~~~

"Hey, check it out!" a young girl from the Isle exclaimed as the post boy threw a newspaper off his bike.

"Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh! Look at this! It's VK day," the girl exclaimed to the group of kids that had surrounded her as she read the newspaper.

The kids then dropped the newspaper as they all ran in different directions, excited about VK day. On the front of the paper the words 'VK DAY IS HERE!' was written in bold above a photo of Jay, Evie, Mal, y/n and Carlos standing next to each other as they each held up a sheet of paper for their chosen villain kid. Carlos had one of his arms slung over y/n's shoulders with a huge grin.

~~~

"From the North to the South
From the East to the West," Mal, Jay, Evie, y/n and Carlos sang as they made their way through the streets of the Isle of the Lost.

"Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best," y/n waved at a girl who stood and watched them from her window as they sang.

"Hit the streets, it's your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance
Whoo," they placed their hands together in the centre of the circle they made before splitting up and going their own ways.

"Anybody wanna be like us?
Everybody wanna be like us!" Mal sang.

"Hey!"

"All the boys from Auradon
And the girls 'cause they know what's up," Carlos sang as he woke a few kids from their sleep.

"Huh!"

"Your life could change today," Evie sang as she hugged Dizzy.

"Your life could change today," y/n sang as she ducked through the market in the centre of the Isle.

"These streets named after us
Because we paved the way (c'mon)," Jay sang as he was crowded by kids who wanted to be picked to go to Auradon.

"Everyone come and take your shot
Now's the time, show 'em what you got (ah)
'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance," Mal sang as she opened a sliding door that she'd just spray painted the words 'VK Day' on, allowing a crowd of kids to make their way out.

"They said that being from the Isle was bad," Evie sang.

"Well, it's good to be bad
And we're proof of that," Jay sang as he slid down a roof that had his father's symbol painted onto it.

"Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back," y/n sang as she made her way through the market, bumping into a familiar face.

"Remember that," she smirked as she placed a hand on his shoulder and spun him around to face her.

"It's good to be, bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad," they all sang.

Carlos used a pillow to gently hit a few sleeping VKs awake. He then wrung a bell that officially announced the start of VK day. He then made his way out of a door, the words 'Calros's House, a safe place for lost boys and lost girls' written on a plaque just outside the door.

"I wanna see you all rep your block
I wanna see you all rep your block," Evie sang as she and a group of VKs followed her onto and alley called 'Evie's Alley'.

"Hey!"

"Show your pride, let me hear ya shout
We're from the Isle of the Lost! (Yes)," she sang.

"We're here to celebrate
We're here to elevate," y/n sang as she and a group of kids, Aaron Harkness jumping over a trashcan so that he could cut to the front next to y/n, made their way through 'Y/n's Market Place', a safe space where anyone could get fresh food, clothes, blankets, medical help, a warm place to sleep and anything else that they could possibly need.

She smiled before she spun around towards the kids.

"If you're down, then make your move
But you best not hesitate,
Come on!" she sang before leading the kids off towards where they would announce the chosen VKs.

"Today's the day that you won't forget
The best to come ain't happened yet (ah)," Mal sang as she made her way down an alley that gad a sign that read 'Fortunes Told!' and towards a girl who sat at a small table with a deck of cards in front of her.

"Take a bow, it won't be your last
You're from the Isle if anybody asks (whoo)," she and the girl sang as she took a card out of the deck before the two of them made their way towards the rest of the VKs.

"It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be
Bad," the group sang as they regrouped.

"If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad," they continued to sing as they made their way up onto the balcony that looked over the Isle.

"They can try to deny our style,
But we were born this way
'Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle
But you can't take the Isle out the VK," Jay sang as he leaned over the railing.

"If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste,
Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass
Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case,
'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place," Carlos sang as he grabbed y/n's hand and intertwined their fingers, the two of them standing behind the railing.

"So when I say "V", you say "K"," the five of them called out.

"V-K-V-K"

"When I say "all", you say "day"," they sang as Jay and Carlos climbed over the railing.

Y/n then climbed onto it and sat on the edge with her feet dangling over the edge.

"All day, all day"

"When I say "V", you say "K"," they sang again as Jay and Carlos jumped off the edge and into the ground below.

"V-K-V-K"

"When I say "all", you say "day"," Jay and Carlos made their way through the VKs towards the front of the group before they began to dance.

"All day!" y/n climbed back over the railing and onto the balcony again next to Mal and Evie.

"Come on," Jay sang.

"Hey!"

"It's good to be, bad
It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be, bad"

"If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be, bad," they ended as the VKs held up their slips to be accepted into the VK program.

"Who wants to go? You? You?" Mal then asked as she pointed into the cheering crowd.

Y/n and Carlos made their way down the stairs on the side of the balcony hand in hand. They then spotted three little girls standing excitedly at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey girls, you ready to hear who's been chosen?" Carlos asked with a sweet smile as they made their way towards them.

"Yes! We're so excited!" they all exclaimed causing the couple to laugh slightly.

"Hey, but don't get too upset if you don't get picked, alright? We're going to be coming back to pick new people so often that you guys might get a bit sick of us," y/n tried to reassure as she squeezed Carlos's hand.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived," they then heard Evie exclaim from the balcony.

"I've got to go," y/n whispered to Carlos as the crowd cheered.

As she was about to turn so that she could join Mal and Evie at the top of the balcony Carlos pulled her in for a quick kiss on either cheek before he let her go. She smiled to herself and shook her head as she walked up the stairs.

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can," Evie continued as y/n reached the top.

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're gonna get so sick of us," Mal added as the crowd of kids below laughed at her statement.

"Can we get a drumroll please?" y/n called out as Evie held out her page, the crowd in front of them stomping their feet in a drumroll.

"First, I would like to begin with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizzela, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy," Evie said as she pointed at the girl who stood in the crowd.

"Now, this next person is someone we all know needs a bit of help, someone we all know needs to definitely get rid of some of that energy of his. Make some noise for son of Agatha Harkness, Aaron Harkness!" y/n announced as she looked down at the grinning boy who stood in the crowd.

He cheered as he pointed up at y/n before he followed Dizzy up onto the balcony.

"Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky," Carlos said from the stairs.

The crowd then cheered as he made his way towards Carlos, his brother reaching out for him as he went.

"And no way we're splitting up the twins so get over here, Squirmy! Come on," Jay called out to the other son of Smee.

"And last, but certainly not least, we all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it in up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia," Mal stated finally.

"I'm bad," the girl said before making her way up onto the balcony.

"We'll be back for you guys next week, ok?" Carlos said as he and Jay made their way up the stairs onto the balcony with Squeaky and Squirmy.

"Yeah, so pack your stuff," Jay added.

"Your own stuff," y/n added as she sent Aaron a look.

The boy then raised his hands in mock defense as they all laughed.

"Where are we going?" Evie asked the kids.

"Were going to-" the kids started.

"Auradon!" the crowd roared before cheering for the chosen five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1K 20
Skylar is the daughter of Scar and one of the lucky five chosen to go to Auradon Prep. Granted, she loves her life ruling the streets of the Isle, bu...
59.4K 1.1K 27
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
277K 5.1K 24
(Y/N) hearts daughter of the queen of hearts is sent to auradon prep with her four best friends to steal the wand. Will she be able to make her mothe...
222K 4.1K 29
once upon a time, there was a princess who had a story of her own. she was reserved, a strong yet broken one. there was more to her than what met the...