Just Leave Me For Her||Zhongl...

נכתב על ידי Amie77777

a simple reader x Zhongli fanfic My first book so please do not judge ^-^ עוד

Intro
Character Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
I'm confused
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New book!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Alternate Ending (Childe)
Alternate Ending (You tried to change the past.)
Alternate Ending (Childe) part 2
Location of Y/N's House!
NEW FANFIC!
Art I made for this fanfic
Video of location of y/ns house
Hi!
1K!!!!!!

Chapter 2

1.9K 48 8
נכתב על ידי Amie77777

Ok so the last part was random stuff.... I think wattpad just felt bad for me T-T like seriously the only one that read this thing is me and one of my friends. I'm so confused. God, I'm just using this to vent aren't I?

Ok, the real story starts here:

.....jk I typed that and I went off and read another story on wattpad for like 20 min..... and now idk what to write.... I'll do it tomorrow ig..... or i'll just go read something and have this tab open while brainstorming/reading for another 30 min..... still reading..... oh btw i have a genshin fanfic reading list that's around 200 books? anyway yeah.... i'm totally just using this to rant.....I have this strange feeling i won't finish this chapter for like a month or so. hmmmmm -- (2/9/2023)

I still have writers block—(2/11/23)

I have a few ideas so I guess I'll start now?--(2/12/23)

You woke up in your bed with no recollection of how you got there. You looked around for Venti, but instead spotted a note on your nightstand. Picking it up, you read:

Hey Y/N, if you're reading this I guess you're awake. If you don't remember, after we went to windrise, you calmed down after a while and fell asleep. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I'll be performing around monstadt, probably around the huge statue of..... Myself! I know, I know, I'm not funny, but that was pretty funny wasn't it? Take as much time as you need, but come meet me before the day. is over please?

-Your favorite bard; Venti <3

Getting up out of bed, you yawned. You wondered what it was that had triggered such a strong flow of emotions from you yesterday. You had been fine the past 5,000 years, so why did you break down yesterday? Did the spell you cast on yourself finally wear off? Thinking about it, it had been the exact 5,000 year mark yesterday, so that must be it.

Well, I better get used to it. I don't want to cast another spell to suppress my emotions, it's too much work. I guess I just have to get over him and try to find someone else to love.

However, even as you thought that, you felt you could never love anyone else the way you loved him. You was now..... afraid to fall for anyone, the break up had given her trust issues and trauma that you had managed to keep suppressed until yesterday. You barely interacted with anyone except for Venti and your patients. However, you still managed to have a smile for everyone, and everyone thought of you as agreeable even if you didn't talk much. They just saw you as a shy, kind young lady. Shaking your head to clear yourself of these thoughts, you walked towards the statue.

Climbing the thousands to stairs, you finally reached the statue only to see venti talking to the blonde girl that they had seen during Dvalin's attack. You stood a little away, pretending to be admiring the statue, when in reality, you were listening to their conversation. You knew Venti wouldn't notice, unless the winds told him. You quietly bargained with the wind for their silence. Now, you could only hope that the girl didn't notice her.

Lumine POV

As I reached out my hand to purify the crystal Venti showed to me, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a strange girl walk up to the statue. Her face blank and devoid of emotion, all she did was stare at the statue. Suddenly, the facade collapsed and she showed a face of wisdom combined with sadness, pain, and everlasting grief. Just as suddenly, those emotions disappeared. Like they had never been there. All of that happened in the time it took to purify the crystal, and I was drawn back into the conversation.

End of Lumine POV

Venti left after telling the girl that he's going "To the 'Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero.'" As he left, you ducked into the crevice between the skirt of the statue so he wouldn't see you. No use drawing unwanted attention. As you came out you started walking towards the stairs to follow Venti. You, of course, knew where Venti was headed, and you could tell that the girl and her flying pet were about to figure it out as well. You let them go in front of you and started discretely trailing them at a distance.

As you almost reached the tree, you saw them fighting off an eye of the storm. Again, you stopped at a distance where you won't seem suspicious, but would be able to overhear the conversation.

"The wind amongst the branches is good, I love the way it smells. Being here with you beneath this great tree feels like when the tear was purified earlier. Like the poison is leaving my body. The tree has some healing and calming effects, I've seen it work on a... let's say close companion of mine. Yet, here with you, it seems to have maximized the healing effect."

You heard more tidbits of conversation that ended when Venti declared that he was going to go take the Holy Lyre der Himmel. You giggled and shook your head. That was so much like Venti. But then, when he mentioned the Cathedral, you remembered you had to go to work. Hurrying back to the city, you entered the Cathedral and immediately started working.

After Venti and the girl walked in, you saw the entire scene unfold and even heard Venti reveal himself as Barbatos. You started giggling almost immediately when you saw the nun walk away, completely ignoring him. After Venti and the traveler had a little chat, you saw the blonde walk away, presumably to wait until nighttime.

After that, Venti approached you. "Why didn't you come see me Y/N?" He said in a chiding tone. "I was worried about you, you know." You quickly apologized saying that you had slept in and by the time you had got to the statue, he had been gone, and it had been time for work. Venti laughed.

"It's alright, I had quite a nice talk with the traveler we saw during the storm." Proceeding to explain the situation, he ended with a "And that's why I think the traveler should be able to save us all and bring everyone the happily ever after they deserve." You started laughing hysterically when he said that. Venti looked at you, confused. Shaking your head to dismiss the unspoken question, you patted his shoulder and left "Stay safe Venti. If I find you got yourself arrested, me and your new friend would have to break you out, and that wouldn't be any fun."

Walking away, you muttered to yourself"Can give everyone the happy ever after they deserve huh? Well, I'll consider it a miracle if they got him to love me again. Though, I just might not deserve a happy ever after." Lapsing back into your depressing thought, you barely noticed when the sun set. You walked to Angel's Share and sat down at a back table. You witnessed the traveler and the bard go upstairs and back down, and then finally for the traveler to leave after Diluc, Venti, and the traveler all promised to meet up tomorrow at midnight.

The next day, you got there early, after calling in sick at work. You took the table upstairs where you could see everything. After everyone arrived, you were a bit shocked to see the Acting grand master there, but you put it aside for now. After everyone talked and decided to go to the Fatui hideout. You waited for a bit longer and after a few hours, everyone came back and started discussing the state of the Holy Lyre. You were starting to get bored. After everyone left, you decided to grab a teardrop crystal by yourself. After obtaining it, you headed to Dawn Winery.

After you watched traveler purify the crystals and drop them into the Holy Lyre, you observed Venti's expression turn from a hopeful one into confused. "The Holy Lyre isn't fully powered up yet. I guess we need one more?" You let out a little giggle. "Looking for this?" You tossed the halfway purified crystal up and caught it. Then, you started laughing "You should see the look on your guy's faces! Especially you Venti! You honestly thought I wasn't stalking you for the past few days?" Everyone shifted into a defensive position "Oh relax, I'm here to help? I'm assuming everyone can recognize me. Traveler here saw me 'admiring the huge statue that make Barbatos look like a girl'," you said, slinging your arm around traveler's shoulder. Then you moved on to everyone else. "Venti and I are close friends, as you should already know, Master Diluc. You should recognize me because I come to pick this irresponsible drunk bard home almost every day." Moving on to Jean, you chuckled. "You know me because I work with your sis---"

"Shut your mouth!" Jean snapped at you. You laughed. "Why so sensitive Acting Grand Master, or can I call you Jean? Loosen up a little!" Diluc looked at you, looking emotionless as usual. The dull color in his eyes matched the shade of your (e/c) eyes "What do you want?"

"Oh, me? I don't want anything. I was just trying to help you guys out! Calm down!" You unceremoniously dumped the crystal into the traveler's hands. "I already purified it as much as I can. Don't ask how." Everyone, except for Venti, looked at you suspiciously again. "What? I already told you I don't want anything. I don't even care if you take my life right now." This time, everyone looked at you, a bit shocked. Meeting Venti's eyes, you sighed. "My life doesn't mean anything to me. Not anymore."

Venti's POV

Her words shook me, more than I could ever expect. I cared for her like a younger sister that needed protecting. She was always so vibrant, so full of life. But after the spell broke yesterday, she returned to how she was when she first arrived in Monstadt. Her eyes had lost their glow and the (e/c) was muted. Her personality also had reverted to how she was before. She could snap on a front of being alright as quickly as snapping her fingers, but inside, she was utterly broken. As I looked at the others, she put on a sad smile. "I know where you guys are going now. Good luck in saving Dvalin. If you need me, I'll be at 'The Symbol of Mostadt's Hero'"

Those words surprised me. She really had been listening. Judging from the traveler's expression, they knew it too. Jean and Diluc both looked confused, but one could see the pity inside their eyes. She was going to windrise. Y/N and me both knew what that meant. I wonder how close she had been to breaking right in front of everyone.

After Y/N disappeared from view, their questioning gazes turned to me. "She lost a lover, it was a long time ago, but she's still not over it." With that explanation, we all moved on to the next stage of our plan.

A/N Ok so far its angst, angst, and more angst. Fun isn't it? I'll try to make it happier soon ig. But like it's been like 5,000 yrs, get over it girl! Like how long are you going to be grieving? I guess that depends on me though ehe... And just to clear things up, Venti and Y/N have a sibling relationship I guess this kind of seems like a Venti x reader book rn I promise that it isn't. I guess that Y/N needs to talk to traveler now huh?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.7K 434 24
„ Whisper's in the wind" Zhongli x Reader Its my first mini book so please be kind! I'm telling a story between our beloved early life zhongli aka M...
62.9K 447 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
110K 3.9K 28
First Time sharing one of my Stories...kinda nervous 👉👈 but it's basically a Xiaother so if you don't find it interesting you can just not read it...
12.4K 260 24
⭐COMPLETED⭐ Lumine finally accepts that she is in love with Xiao. She will do whatever it takes to save him, even going as far as to sign a contract...