𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐌𝐢𝐤�...

plutoandmoon

━━━ 'i can't wait to spend eternity with you' ┏ ┓ �... Еще

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
ACT ONE, season two
i. asgardian vodka hits different
ii. bucknasty?
iii. kiss him again?
iv. rich people problems
v. sir? or daddy?
vi. bombs and pop tarts
vii. general dreykov
viii. it was real to me
ix. involuntary hysterectomies and dinner parties
ACT TWO, black widow
i. car chases and phone calls
ii. just human
iii. worried soulmates and open caskets
ACT THREE, destroyed in love
i. secret kisses
ii. attempted flirting
iii. dark rooms and locked doors*
iv. bite me*
v. salted coffees and sweet kisses*
ACT FOUR, infinity war
i. new suit
ii. second thoughts
ACT FIVE, endgame
i. inevitable
ii. time travel
iii. hot tub time machine
iv. avengers! assemble
v. always and forever
ACT SIX, at last
i. lectured by a pervert
ii. scars*
iii. painted lines*
iv. honeypot mission*
v. stained red*
vi. the end

vi. meeting room*

6.5K 248 48
plutoandmoon

"So, is Vision waterproof? Or- wait can he even cum? Can you cum with him? Does he wear a condom cause if he gets wet he blows up?" Mia questioned as she and Wanda walked through one of the hallways as they walked out of the kitchen.

Wanda choked on her water, "Really, dude?"

"Hey, you said I could ask questions," Mia told her with a shrug.

The witch chuckled, "He's waterproof, that's all I'm telling you."

Mia grinned happily at the answer she received, "You know he's technically three."

"Mia!"

"What? It's true. You're fucking a minor, Wands. Better lawyer up, witchy."

Wanda rolled her eyes playfully before holding up her water bottle and dumping its contents over the blonde's head.

Mia stared at her for a moment as the water dripped onto her forehead.

"Oh shit," Wanda whispered before running off and using her magic to hold the door closed.

Before Mia could run after her, a whooshing sound filled her ears before Klaus appeared in front of her, "Oh? Why are you all wet?"

"It's just the effect you have on me," She smirked as he blushed, "Walk with me, Nik."

She took his hand in hers as she led him to her washroom, turning the shower on before turning back to him.

"What were you doing? Did you need something?" She asked as she slipped her t-shirt over her head, leaving her in a sports bra.

He blushed as he tried his hardest not to look, "I- I, uh- fuck. Um, I was looking for a new canvas. I ran out."

Mia grinned as she slid her shorts down her body, "What were you gonna paint?"

He swallowed deeply, "A- A landscape. How, uh, how was your lunch?" He asked, his pants becoming much tighter than he remembered as his eyes trailed over her body.

"Good. Oh! I have a question actually," She said as she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor.

His blue eyes widened, "What's your question?"

"You know when people drink a lot of pineapple and cranberry juice their cum tastes better?"

"I- I did not know that."

"Is it the same for your blood? Cause I drank Stefan's blood once and it tasted awful yet when I drink yours it's really good," She told him as she slipped her panties off.

He watched with wide eyes as she stood, completely bare, in front of him.

"I don't know. I think the taste is a soulmate thing," He told her, glancing down at her perky nipples before looking back into her eyes.

She nodded, "Cool. I have another question."

"Go ahead, Deyja."

She smirked as she stared up at him with innocent eyes, "Will you fuck me?"

He choked on air. He hadn't expected her words.

"You're not going to leave me hanging, are you? Do you need me to beg?" She asked seductively as she grabbed his hands and set them on her chest.

He blushed as he pinched her nipples, earning quiet moans from her.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered as he cupped her breast, "So naughty."

Mia moaned softly, tilting her head back as he kissed the skin. He sucked lightly on the soft skin of her neck as his hand moved down her body and rubbed slow circles around her clit.

"Блядь," Mia whimpered.

(fuck)

He grinned as he reached behind her to check the temperature. Realizing it wasn't too hot, he picked up her body with ease before pressing her against the cool shower tiles.

Klaus's lips devoured her neck as his fingers pumped inside her. Mia moaned into his ear as she rutted her hips against the palm of his hand.

"Nik," She whimpered as his fangs scratched her skin, "Bite me- please."

He nodded, pulling away slightly before biting his own wrist and holding it up to her lips. Mia happily sucked on the skin, his sweet blood flowing down her throat as he gently bit into her neck.

His bite didn't hurt, instead, it only brought pleasure. His fingers moved faster as he used his speed to finger her.

Mia moaned into his wrist, tilting her head back to let his blood flow more freely down her throat as her dull teeth bit into the small bite marks.

He slowly pulled away, watching as the bite mark healed before focusing on the sounds of her sweet muffled moans.

She grinded her hips against his palm, the act sending tingles through her clit.

He pulled his wrist away from her lips, the small drops of blood dripping down her chin turning him on even more.

He watched as she stuck her tongue out, licking up some of the blood, moaning softly at the taste as she reached the edge, "I'm gonna cum."

Klaus smirked as he pulled his fingers out just before she could cum. She whined from the loss of contact, "Nik..."

He softly pecked her lips, "I thought you wanted to shower? I'll be on my way," He told her before walking out, leaving her alone and sexually frustrated in the shower.

— — —

Mia glared at the hybrid as she walked inside his art room freshly showered. He didn't even look up when she walked inside. Instead, he stared at his finished painting.

He had still yet to find a canvas.

"That was mean," She told him as she leaned her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapping around his shoulders as her fingers slowly undid the first button of his henley.

He smirked slightly as she placed light kisses on his neck

"So needy, love."

She grinned as she sucked on the spot behind his ear, "Would you rather I find someone else to satisfy me? I'm sure Kol would-"

Before she could finish, her body was set on the floor as he knelt in between her legs, "No, you're mine, Deyja."

Mia smirked as she pulled him down by his shirt before taking his lips in hers. Her free hand trailed down his body, unzipping his jeans before sliding into his boxers.

She gripped his cock earning a deep moan from the hybrid above her as he kissed her neck. Her smirk widened as she pumped him a few times before letting go.

"Shit, I have training. Gotta go," She told him before running out of the room, giggling as she did so.

The hybrid sat up, glancing down at the obvious 'tent' in his jeans before watching the girl run down the hallway.

"I'll get you back, Deyja!"

She smirked as she entered the elevator, "I'm sure you will, doggy."

— — —

Mia smiled softly as she adjusted Rebekah's body and her hold on the gun, "There, try now."

Rebekah blushed as the blonde held her hips before pressing the trigger. The bullet hit the edge of the target, "I hate this," She grumbled.

The Avenger chuckled as she took the gun from Rebekah's hold, "It just takes time, pretty girl. When I'm done with you, you'll be able to do this," She told her as she pointed the gun at the target before covering her eyes and shooting a round.

Rebekah watched with wide eyes as every single bullet hit the center of the target, "Fuck that was hot."

Mia's lip twitched up into a smile, her face flushed as she looked at her soulmate, "Really, Bex?"

The blonde Original nodded, "Show me again?"

Mia chuckled softly before loading her gun once more. Even that was attractive to Rebekah. Watching as Mia's fingers slid along the sleek black metal of the gun, slipping bullets inside before closing it up once more.

"Ms. Rutherford, Mr. Rogers needs you in the debriefing room. He would like to speak to you about your latest mission," Friday spoke up through the intercom.

Mia sighed as she set down the gun before kissing Rebekah's cheek, "I'll find you when I'm done."

The Original nodded as she pulled Mia closer and kissed her softly, "Okay."

— — —

Mia walked into the debriefing room, staring at her phone as she closed the door behind her, "What's up, Steve? I thought we already talked-" She glanced up and saw Klaus sitting on the chair at the head of the table, "Oh? Where's Steve?"

The hybrid stared at her with dark eyes, "Steve's not coming, Mia."

"Ooh, first name. Did I do something wrong?" She asked, amused as she watched him glare at her.

"You know what you did," He grunted, gesturing down to his raging boner which had yet to disappear in the last two hours no matter what he tried.

Mia hummed as she walked over to him before sitting at the table in front of him, "Did I do that? Looks painful..." She trailed off, hiding her smirk as she watched the hybrid.

He rolled his eyes as he used his strength to pull her body off the table and onto his lap, "Who do you think did it? The person who grabbed my dick or the person who stole my blood bag?"

She shrugged, "Could be either one. Though I'd hope Elijah doesn't give you boners."

A deep chuckle escaped his throat at the idea, "I can assure you he does not, my love."

Mia smiled, "I can assure you I give him boners though."

He rolled his eyes, "I don't need to know that."

"Oh? So you don't want to know that you're the last out of your siblings to fuck me and yet here you are, taking your sweet time, ignoring all my pleas."

"I'm the last?" He asked as his hands moved up her sides, jealousy blooming in his chest at her words.

"Bex was the first, then Lij-"

"I don't need to hear the order," He groaned out as he buried his head in her neck earning a laugh from her, "You asked. You did this to yourself, really."

"Have I ever told you how annoying you are?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

Mia chuckled as she held onto his shoulders, "Once or twice... Meeting room, huh? Didn't know you were into the whole 'risk of getting caught' thing."

He blushed once more, "You truly have no filter, do you?"

She shrugged with a smile, "My therapist said I should say what I think. Blame him, not me."

"You have a therapist?" He asked.

"Don't you? You have enough issues for a lifetime, I'd assume you needed one."

He shook his head, "I'd have to kill them if I told them everything."

Mia chuckled, "I'll set you up with our therapist. He's the one for all the Avengers and is under a strict code. He's cool too, really chill and not judgmental. Buck accidentally got set up with this one bitch Raynor, judgy and super unhelpful. I had her fired after what she asked him."

"You did that for him?"

"He's my best friend. Of course I did. I'd do it for you, too."

He smiled as he leaned forward and gently kissed her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too," She whispered against his lips, "I'll ask if he has any openings for the four of you. I think you all need to talk about your problems or just life," She told him quietly, her eyes moving back to his eyes.

He nodded as he held her back, his hands underneath her shirt, "You're too good to us."

She shook her head, "It's the other way around, Nik."

His lip twitched into a smirk as he slowly unhooked her bra, "I don't know about that..." He whispered into her ear as he slid the straps down her arms, "Maybe I should make it up to you."

Mia blushed as one of his hands cupped her exposed breast which was only covered by her white t-shirt.

"In here?" She asked, already out of breath.

"Mhm. My siblings are all on your floor and I don't think Stark will appreciate me fucking you in the kitchen."

She blushed even harder at his words, her thighs rubbing together at his words.

"There's a meeting soon-" She cut herself off with a whimper as his head ducked under her shirt before his lips gently kissed her nipple.

"We'll just have to be quick then, won't we, beautiful?" He asked with a smirk as he moved away from her, picking her body up and placing her on the table.

Her face turned impossibly red as he slid her pants down to her thighs, her panties following. She could hear him moan as he kneeled before her.

"So pretty," He whispered as he kissed her inner thigh, just inches away from where she wanted him most.

His kisses moved along her thighs, each one getting closer than the last.

His tongue licked along her slit first, not daring to go inside her, before he moved up to her clit. He sucked on the swollen nub as his hands moved up and down her thighs.

"Be quiet, Deyja," He told her as his right hand moved up to cup her breast once more, pinching her nipple between his pointer finger and thumb.

Mia whimpered from the touch as the coil inside her tightened.

Klaus smirked, "About to cum already?"

She shook her head as her eyes screwed shut, "Shut up."

He chuckled softly but went back to his work of sucking on her clit, "Yes, your majesty."

Her legs shook around his head as he moaned around her, the moan sending vibrations up her spine.

She came hard, panting as he pulled away after licking up all her juices, "Fuck, you taste divine."

He smirked as he watched her legs continue to shake as she lay breathless on the table. He let her sit for a moment before flipping her body around so her stomach was pressed against the cool wood of the table.

"Is this okay?" He asked as he played with a strand of her hair.

Mia nodded quickly, "Please, Nik."

He grinned as he unbuckled his pants, "Please what, Deyja?"

She rolled her eyes, "Please fuck me, Nik."

"Such naughty words for an angel like you," He muttered before thrusting his dick inside her without warning.

Mia almost screamed as he roughly thrusted inside her overstimulated pussy.

His hand travelled up her body before gripping her neck and pulling her up to his chest, "You like that, Deyja? You like it when I fuck you?"

She nodded as tears welled up in her eyes from the pleasure, "Faster."

Klaus chuckled but complied, using his speed to fuck her into oblivion.

It wasn't until he heard footsteps approaching that he slowed down. "Be a good girl and be quiet," He whispered into her ear as he sat down on the chair, holding her on his lap as he fixed her shirt.

He made sure she was covered by the table before the door opened.

"What are you two doing in here?" Wanda asked as she and Natasha walked in.

Klaus glanced down at Mia.

"We, uh," She breathed out as his finger moved along her clit, "I was just showing him how we do mission reports..."

Both women smirked at the sight of Mia so flustered, "Oh yeah? What mission are you working on?"

Mia choked on air, "The uh the one in Berlin."

"We haven't had a mission in Berlin in years," Wanda said with a smirk as she realized what was happening.

"Uh- Did I say Berlin? I, uh, I meant Brooklyn."

Natasha chuckled, "Sure you did. We'll tell Steve to change the meeting time. Have fun," She told them before leading Wanda out of the room, both women chuckling as they walked down the hallway.

Mia blushed heavily as she leaned her head against Klaus's shoulder, "That was embarrassing."

He smiled as he kissed along her shoulder, his finger rubbing slow circles around her clit causing her to clench around him.

"They're gonna make me tell them everything now," She whispered breathlessly as his hips moved up.

"Well then I better make it an interesting story," He told her before setting her on the table once more.

— — —

"Fucking in the meeting room. Naughty move, little sister," Natasha mused as Mia walked into the common room where both Wanda and Natasha sat.

"Fuck off, Natasha," Mia muttered as she sat down between them.

Wanda smirked as she sipped on her tea, "How was he?"

Mia blushed even harder as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, "We're not talking about this."

"Talking about what?" They heard Peter ask as he walked into the room before sitting across from them.

Wanda grinned, "Oh just how Klaus railed Mia in the meeting room."

The 15 year olds eyes widened, "What? I just did my homework in there! Ew, please tell me it wasn't at the head of the table in room s4."

Mia stared at her shoes, "It wasn't at the head of the table in room s4."

Natasha laughed loudly, "It was."

Peter almost screeched, "Oh god! I have to bleach my textbook now- And my hands and my mouth! I hate my lunch there! I hate you, Mia!"

The three women laughed at the young spider as he ran out of the room.

Wanda glanced over, "Wait, I thought it was room s6?"

Mia and Natasha smirked, "He doesn't need to know that."

"Oh, you two are evil." 

A/N

I'm sorry if this was bad I am severely sleep deprived 

Also, I'd like to formally apologize for the chapters that are about to come. Bring tissues and be prepared to cry.

:)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.8K 240 24
Sequel to the AU Elijah's Eternity: Ten years have passed by and a mournful Elijah has finally started to move on without his lady. In that time, he...
3.4K 121 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
430K 12.3K 37
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
59.9K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...