Beginnings - Power Rangers Mi...

By AlexNeko_990

Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled... More

Meet My Characters
Chapter One: Day of the Dumpster
Chapter Two: High Five
Chapter Three: Teamwork
Chapter Four: A Pressing Engagement
Chapter Five: Different Drum
Chapter Six: Food Fight
Chapter Seven: Big Sisters
Chapter Eight: I, Eye Guy
Chapter Nine: For Whom The Bell Trolls
Chapter Ten: Happy Birthday, Zack
Chapter Eleven: No Clowning Around
Chapter Twelve: Power Rangers Punk
Chapter Thriteen: Peace, Love and Woe
Chapter Fourteen: Foul Play in the Sky
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Warrior
Chapter Sixteen: Switching Places
Chapter Seventeen: Out of Control
Chapter Eighteen: Jason's Battle & Hope's Protection
Chapter Nineteen: The Rescue
Chapter Twenty: Eclipsing Megazord
Chapter Twenty-One: Breaking the Spell
Bonus Chapter: Rexy and Steggy
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Trouble with Shellshock
Chapter Twenty-Three: Itsy Bitsy Spider
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Spit Flower
Chapter Twenty-Five: Life's a Masquerade
Chapter Twenty-Six: Gung Ho!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Island of Illusion
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You're there for me
Chapter Thirty: The Rockstar
Chapter Thirty-One: A Star is Born
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Yolk's on You!
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Green Candle
Chapter Thirty-Five: Birds of a Feather
Chapter Thirty-Six: Doomsday
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Rita's Seed of Evil
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Pig Surprise
Chapter Forty: Lions & Blizzards
Chapter Forty-One: Crystal of Nightmares
Chapter Forty-Two: To Flea or Not to Flee
Chapter Forty-Three: Reign of the Jellyfish
Chapter Forty-Four: Return of an Old Friend

Chapter Thirty-Four: Back to Six

184 6 0
By AlexNeko_990

[Hope Peter Madden]

"I don't believe this." Tommy said. "Rita has linked my powers to a candle?" He asked.

"Yes, and if the candle should burn out, while in her possession. You'll be stripped of those powers, and they will belong to Rita forever." Zordon said. "Zordon, isn't there anything we could do?" Kim asked.

"Someone must journey into Rita's Dark Dimension, and get the candle before it burns out." Zordon said. "So, how do I get there?" Tommy asked. "You don't." Zordon said. "Your presence will only accelerate Rita's spell. Another Ranger must go in." He said.

"I'll go." Jason said. "Forget it. No way." Tommy said. "Look it makes since, Hope and I are the only other Rangers, that have been there." Jason said. "It's way too dangerous." Tommy said. "It's your only chance, Tommy." Billy said. "No, there is no way I'm gonna let something happen to Jason, because of me." Tommy said.

"I could also go in there. I mean, Jason and I are the only ones who've been there, after all." I said. "No, it's too dangerous. I'll go alone." Jason told me. I pouted. "Fine, but if something happen to you, I'll be mad." I said. Jason chuckled, and kissed my forehead.

Jason turned back towards Tommy. "Look, Tommy. You're one of us, you're a Power Rangers, man. I'm not gonna standby and watch, while we lose a teammate." He said. "Jason speaks for all of us, Tommy." Trini said. "Yeah." Zack said. "We all want you to be alright." I said.

"Thanks man." Tommy said to Jason. "Zordon, I've found it!" Alpha informed. "Found what?" Billy asked. "The molecular energy pattern, left by the Putties in the park." Alpha replied. "Outstanding." Billy said. "What's he talking about?" Zack asked.

"Alpha's found the doorway to Rita's dimension." Billy said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Billy created a machine.

"Ah, they're ready." Billy said, and turns off his machine after testing. "I sure hope this works, Billy." Alpha said. "What are these things?" Kim asked.

"Molecular decoders." Billy said. "See, Alpha found traces of the Putty's molecular pattern in the park." He said. "Oh, from when they took Tommy." Kim said. "Affirmative. And since the Putties teleported from the park to Rita's Dark Dimension." Billy said. "We'll be able to follow the same path with these." He explained.

"Molecular decoders." Kim said. "Exactly." Billy said. "Got it." Kim said.

"Everyone ready to teleport?" Jason asked, he stood from where he was seated, and went to stand in place. "Yup." I said, and followed him. "We're all set." Trini said. "Alright, we're out of here." Zack said.

"Thanks, I don't know what to say." Tommy said to Kim. "Nothing just know that you mean a lot to us." Kim said. The five of us turned away, smiling.

I playfully make a gagging gesture. Jason saw, and he laughed a bit. "Let's do it." He  said. "Stay in contact, Rangers. And be careful." Alpha said.

The six of us teleported.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us got to the area, where Tommy was captured.

"Kim, what this the place Goldar captured Tommy?" Jason asked. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Kim said. "Good, let's get ready to set up the decoders." Trini said. We begin setting up the molecular decoders.

"Is this right, Billy?" Trini asked, she was holding one of the decoders in place, while Zack holds the other. "Almost, they need to line up exactly." Billy said.

"How's it looking, Billy?" Jason asked, as Billy was checking the second decoder. "That should just about do it." Billy said, standing back up. "Then let's hurry." I said. "Let's fire these puppies up." Zack said.

"Hey, do you guys hear that, like really gross sound?" Kim asked. The six of us went quiet, and heard the sound Kim heard. "Oh, yeah." Billy said, looking around. "What is that?" I asked.

The six of us saw Bulk and Skull. "Hey, you guys are in our private park." Bulk claimed. "Yeah, our private park." Skull said, tired. "Actually fellas, this is a public park." Billy told them. "Anyone can visit." He said. "Yeah, anyone but you Brainiac, so get going. Now." Skull said. "Just leave us alone, we got work to do." Trini said.

Bulk and Skull scoffed. "Hey, Bulk. What are those things?" Skull asked, pointing at the decoder. "I don't know, but let's find out." Bulk said. "Hey, you can look, but don't touch." Zack said. "Nobody tells me what to do." Bulk said, he went after Zack, who easily dodges.

Bulk continue chasing after Zack, but only ended up inside of a trash can, and rolled down the hill. Skull went after him.

The six of us saw them stopped at a tree.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

After a while, Zack and Trini activated the decoders.

"First decoder's been activated." Billy said.
"Second decoder's activated." Trini said.

"A portal opened." Zack said, seeing a portal. "Zordon, I'm going in." Jason said.

"Good luck, Jason. And may the power protect you." Zordon said.

"I'm ready." Jason said. "Close the portal, after I'm in." He told us. I went towards him, and kissed his cheek. "Good luck." I said. "Thanks, Pete." Jason said, I went back to stood next to the others.

Jason went into the portal, and we turned it off.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

It has been a while, since Jason went into the portal. I was getting more and more worried.

"He's been in there for too long." I said, worried. "I agree, he's been in there for way too long." Kim said. "Come on, Jace." Zack said.

"I'm worried about Jace, he should've been back by now." Trini said. "I'm getting more and more anxious, waiting for him." I said. "I'm sure everything's fine, these things just take time." Billy said.

My communicator beeped, and I answered it. "What is it, Zordon?" I asked.

"You must abort the mission, the Green Ranger is in serious trouble." Zordon told us.

"Well, what about Jason?" Billy asked. "He's not back yet." He said.

"One of you will have to enter the portal, and retrieve him." Zordon said.

"I'll go. I'm the only other Ranger, who's been there." I said, I stood in front of the decoders. "Be careful, Hope. Get back both Jason and yourself back safely." Kim said. "Hope, you ready?" Zack asked.

"I'm ready." I said. They turned on the portal, and I went into it.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

I appeared in the Dark Dimension, and saw Jason fighting Goldar.

"Jason!" I called, and went towards him.

"You missed your chance!" Goldar told Jason.

"Hope, what are you doing here?" Jason asked. "Jason, you need to come back." I told him. "Tommy's in trouble." I said.

"You're all in trouble now!" Goldar said.

"But if I don't get the candle in time, he'll lose his powers." Jason said. "Jason, I know you want Tommy to get his powers back, but if we don't get there in time to help him, he'll lose his life." I told him.

"Which will you choose, Red Ranger?" Goldar questioned.

"Please, JJ." I pleaded. "Come on." I said, grabbing his hand. The both of us went towards the portal.

"You give up too easily!" Goldar said.

Both Jason and I exit through the portal.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Jason and I got back to the park.

"Jason! Hope! Man, are we glad to see you two." Zack said. "Are you guys okay?" Trini asked. "The candle?" Kim asked.

"I didn't get it." Jason said. "But-" Kim said, but was interrupted. "We'll have to go back." Jason said.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Jason shouted.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

"Mastodon!"
"Pterodactyl!"
"Triceratops!"
"Saber-Tooth Tiger!"
"Stegosaurus!"
"Tyrannosaurus!"

The six of us Morphed, and got onto our Dinozords.

"Log on!" Jason shouted.
"Let's do this!" I shouted.

We formed the Megazord, and appeared in the cockpit. "Morphin'!" We shouted.

"No! You can't take my powers, Rita!" Tommy said. "'Cause I'm the Green Ranger!" He said.

"Ultrazord! Power Up!" We shouted, and formed the Ultrazord.

"Ultrazord Sequence! Complete!" Jason shouted. "Lock on, and fire!" We shouted, we attacked Cyclops with our finishers, and destroyed him.

"Let's get to the Command Center!" Jason shouted, and we jumped off of our Megazord, and teleported towards the Command Center.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The seven of us got to the Command Center.

"I'm going back in, after the candle!" Jason said. "I'm afraid it's too late, Rangers." Zordon said. "The Green Candle has been extinguished." He said. "What?" Kim said. "Then Rita's won?" Tommy asked.

Alpha exclaimed. "There is only one way to stop the transference of power, now." Zordon said. "Green Ranger must give up his Power Coin." He said. "No way, he can't just give up." Kim said. "There's no other choice, Kim." Tommy told her.

"By giving his coin to another Ranger, Tommy can prevent Rita from gaining its power." Zordon said. "It is the only way." He said.

"I guess this is it, huh?" Tommy said. "Well, it's been great." He said, he took out his Power Coin, and handed it to Jason. "Oh, Tommy." Jason said. "Don't worry, I'll be all right." Tommy said, his Dragon Shield disappeared.

The Dragon Dagger and Dragon Shield appeared on Jason. Tommy almost fell, but fortunately we caught him in time.

"It's over, isn't it" Tommy asked. "Yes, I'm afraid so." Zordon said. "And Rita?" Tommy asked. "With the coin in Jason's hands, the power is protected." Zordon said.

"I feel strange inside." Tommy said. "Your body is morphing back to its normal state." Zordon said. "Ah, this is weird." Tommy said, as he glowed green. "You are a strong and courageous fighter, Green Ranger." Zordon said. "And an honorable man." He said.

"Something's happening!" Billy said, and Tommy de-morphed. "Are you okay?" Kim asked. "It as great being a Ranger, Zordon." Tommy said. "It'll always be with me." He said.

"I'm sorry, Tommy." Jason apologized. "We tried to get the candle." He said. "You did what you had to do." Tommy told him. "My powers are with you, now. Use it to defeat Rita." He said. "You can count on it, man." Jason said.

"What's important to me now, is my friendship with all of you." Tommy said. "I don't ever want that to change." He said. "It won't, Tommy." Kim said. "You'll always be one of us." She said.

Today was the day the Green Ranger is no more. But he'll always be one of us, a Power Ranger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 374 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
5.4K 162 11
Gold (Ongoing)⏳ --- Terra Venture, a space ship so massive it contains a city inside, embarks on an interstellar voyage to settle human pioneers on a...
11.5K 173 9
Enter Y/n L/n, a young boy who goes to Angel Grove High just like Jason, Billy, Zach, Kimberly, Trini and Tommy, is brought into a world where the Po...
22.2K 521 29
When a dark vessel in Angel Grove is unearthed, Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa release Ivan Ooze with a master plan to get revenge on the powerful Zordon...