Forever Love | Xavier Thorpe

Av AlphaStilinski13

Completed until season 2 is released. She always dreamed of her forever love, one similar to her parents. {Un... Mer

A/N
Cast
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Woe is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Friend or Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Author Note
Woe What a Night
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You Reap What You Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quid Pro Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
If You Don't Woe Me By Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Murder of Woes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Season 2 News

Chapter 4

322 7 0
Av AlphaStilinski13

In an instant, the Addams twins are taken else where. The gloomy day now night, the only light came at torches. A crowd was heard shouting and clamouring and a girl grunting. Blair and Wednesday moved forward to see 2 young girls – their age – being pushed around, person to person.

"Burn her! Devil spawn! Beast! Witch! Repent! Begone! Witch!" Multiple voices called out.

"Stand aside!" A rough voiced called, the twins hid behind barrels to avoid being seen, the crowd parted, making way for the same man in the prophecy. Jericho's founder, Joseph Crackstone.

"Goody and Constance Addams! You have been judged before God and found guilty. You are witches, sorceresses, Lucifer's mistresses themselves. For your sins, the two of you shall burn this night, and suffer the flames of eternal hellfire." Both girls' faces were revealed. Blair and Wednesday gasped. It was them, Goody looked like Wednesday and Constance looked like Blair.

"We are innocent." They begged in unison.

"It is you, Joseph Crackstone, that should be tried. We were here before you, living in harmony with nature and the native folk. But you have stolen our land." Constance yelled.

"You have slaughtered the innocent. You have robbed us of our peaceful spirit. You are the true monster." Goody continued.

"All of you!" Constance and Goody yelled as they both thrust forward and sliced Joseph's face with blades they had hidden on their person. The villagers exclaimed in horror at the girls' actions.

"Punish her!" Multiple voices yelled.

"The Devil ne'er sent such demons." Goody and Constance both cry out as villagers drag them to the meeting house. "And I will send you back!" The villagers holler and clamour with Joseph as they throw the girls into the meeting house alongside the other outcasts. "You are abominations in the Devil's grip! I will not stop till I have expunged this New World of every outcast. Godless creatures!" The outcasts cry at his harsh words. "Set it ablaze!" He demanded. Blair and Wednesday could do nothing but watch. Blair grew angry at the man's actions. He had just murdered innocent outcasts, innocent people. She would make sure that they were avenged, when Joseph Crackstone returns, he will be destroyed.

The captives scream in fear as the villagers set the meeting house ablaze. Sending each outcast to their death. Blair looked at each person, each mother, father, son, daughter, sister and brother. All were murdered because of one man. They saw Goody and Constance looking around before setting their eyes on one woman.

"Mother!" They cried as they ran to the woman. They rattle the chains, trying to free her, but it was no use.

"There's no time, child. Leave me. Save yourself. He's chained us all to the floor."

"Never!" Constance cried, tears falling down her face.

"We shan't leave without you." Goody agreed.

Their mother shook her head. "Run. Avenge us. Find the others and save our future." She coughed as the smoke began to fill her lungs; she needed her daughters to be safe. "Please. My sweet lambs. Run. Run as fast as you can. You are our only hope." Goody and Constance run to the secret escape in their fireplace. They take one final look at the victims, vowing to avenge them. Wednesday begins to cough as if the smoke was actually affecting.

"Wednesday." Blair grabbed her sister's arm, holding her up. But their setting changed, no longer were they at the now burnt meeting house but in a grassy area. Movement is heard and out comes the twins, Constance and Goody.

"He won't stop until he's killed us all! He's here." Goody exclaimed and grabbed Wednesday's arm as Joseph stormed out in the open to them.

"There will be no escape for you." He promised.

Blair and Wednesday watch as Goody was about to run, she pulled her sister's arm but Constance wouldn't move. "Sister." Goody whispered, her fear of the man stomping towards wouldn't allow her to speak louder. "What are you doing?"

Constance pulled her arm from Goody, she pulled two knives she had on her person, and held them knives facing down with the handle facing her. "Buying you time. Run." Constance moved to face Joseph who had nearly reached them.

"No! I won't leave you too." Goody cried. She couldn't lose her sister, she was her other half. A part of her. Wednesday looked down, seeing the familiar pain in Goody's eyes, the pain of the possibility of losing a sibling.

Constance looked at her sister, she gebtly held her face and looked in her eyes. "I will never leave you. The ones we love never truly leave us, while I may not physically be by your side I will always be there, in spirit, in love." Constance placed a hand on her sister's heart and whispered a single word that only Blair understood. "Tralatio." [Translation: Transfer]

A sudden rush of power travelled through Goody's body. "What did you do?" She asked her sister.

"Saved you. Now run. Run far and do not return. Please." Constance begged her sister. She had transferred all her power into Goody, to save her.

"I love thee." Goody cried as she ran far.

"I love thee." Constance got in position ready to take on the devil in human form. Joseph Crackstone. Constance looked to the side... to Blair. "Protect her." She said. Blair understood, it was her duty to protect her sister. To protect Wednesday.

But Blair and Wednesday weren't able to watch the fight, instead they were transported to Goody watching her run. When they heard a bloodcurdling scream. Goody collapsed as pain resonated through her body.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Goody screeched. Constance Addams was dead. Only able to herself, Wednesday held Blair tight, not wanting her sister to leave, to disappear. Goody stood up and ran, not wanting to end up like her sister, she had to survive, it was the only way that Constance would be avenged. If not through her, then through her descendants.

Wednesday and Blair transport to another location, a cave, it was dark, wet and lonely. Goody came into their sights. A light formed beside her. "What's happening?" Wednesday asked.

"It's Constance." Blair replied.

"What are talking about?"

"It's a spell I saw in one of the books. It was named 'Final Goodbye'. It's in case the deceased has any final words.

"My darling sister." Constance's voice came from the orb, and formed her body, not a physical one, but a spiritual one. "If you are seeing this, then I have had survived Joseph Crackstone..." Goody cried at the sight of her sister. "... but I have made sure that you lived. Please, promise me that you'll have a life, that you won't be engrossed in revenge against the devil."

"I promise." Goody whispered.

"I love thee so much. I'm sorry that we won't have this adventure together. This is something that you'll have to do alone." Constnace laid down on her back. "Now, will you help send me away the way we planned?"

"I will." Goody laid beside the spirit of her sister. She went to place her hand on hers but it phased through, making Goody cry more.

They both began to whisper together.

"Entreat me not to leave thee, or return from following after thee. For whither thou goest, I will go, and where thou lodgest, I will lodge. Thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried. The Angel do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me." They finished.

"I hope to not see you so soon. Good luck." With that, Constance disappeared forever. Breaking Goody.

***

Thunder rumbled as Blair and Wednesday jump with a gasp. The vision was over.

"Thing, I saw her! The girl from my visions. Her name is Goody Addams, and I believe she's my ancestor from 400 years ago." Wednesday exclaimed.

"But she had a twin, you never mentioned a twin before." Wednesday went to say something when they heard a noise in the distance, the twins stood up and went to the door.

"She's never appeared before."

"Must've been the bearded man from earlier." Wednesday muttered, she leaned forward and took a peek through one of the many gaps in the door, she was about to say: 'No one's here.' But an eye appeared before her. A monster's eye. The monster's eye. It snarled at Wednesday causing her to back away, realising it had been seen, the monster ran away.

Wednesday gasped, realising this was their chance to find more answers. "Come on." She said as she dragged Blair behind her. They followed the monster's tracks to a big opening in the forest, they slowed down and followed the monster's tracks... to human's one.

The twins bent down beside the tracks and Blair's eyes widen at the sight of human footprints. "The monster's human." She muttered.

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice came from behind, Blair turned around and saw Xavier standing there with an umbrella.

"We were following the monster." Wednesday explained, she wondered what Xavier was doing here himself. How did he know where they were?

"You saw it?" He asked as he looked around, thinking it would appear from behind the trees. "It's here? Do you have a death wish or something?"

"What are you doing here?" Wednesday asked. She knew her sister wouldn't ask these questions seeing as she was forming emotional attachments to him.

"I overheard you say you were checking out the old meeting house. It's lucky I showed up when I did."

"We did learn one thing." Bair said gaining Xavier's attention. "The monster is human. Its tracks turned from monster prints to human ones."

"Show me." He demanded. Blair and Wednesday took Xavier to the tracks, but the rain had washed them away, any trace of them had disappeared.

"The rain washed them all away." Xavier scoffed (once again), believing it was coincidence that the tracks had disappeared. "We know what we saw." Wednesday said.

"I'm trying to keep an open mind." Xavier held his hand up, he couldn't raise the other one seeing as it was holding the umbrella.

"How big of you." Wednesday remarked. Blair looked annoyed at the interaction, wanting them to get along.

Seeing Blair's face, Xavier decided to change the topic. "I do think you might be right about Rowan." He said as they started to walk back to town.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Wednesday asked.

"I texted him again today. I said maybe we could meet over spring break and go snowboarding like we did last year. This time he texted right back, said he wouldn't be able to make it."

"Only you never went snowboarding last year." Blair said, remembering that Xavier had been spring break by himself since his father was on tour (yet again).

"Exactly." Xavier smiled at the girl; happy she had remembering something he told her ages ago. "Part of me wanted to blame his recent weirdness. I didn't want to think something bad had happened."

"The cover-up is always worse than the crime." Wednesday muttered.

"Now I need you to be honest with me." He stopped them. "Why'd you come out to the old meeting house in the first place?"

"I was trying to learn more about Crackstone. Figure out how he's connected to this."

"Yeah, you were trying to use your psychic abilities, right?"

"What makes you think I have any?" Wednesday asked, looking at Blair, think she had told him.

"Blair didn't tell me." He said to her.

"How did you know?" Blair asked him.

"Lucky guess." He repeated her earlier words. "When did they start?"

Wednesday sighed, trying not to get annoyed with the questions. "About a year ago. When they happen, it feels like I'm touching live wire."

Blair continued. "We usually enjoy that sensation."

"Yeah, but you can't control it and that freaks you out." Seeing the twins' confused look, he explained. "My dad's a psychic."

"Vincent Thorpe. My brother's his number one fan. Watched his Vegas Special so many times I'm surprised it's not imprinted on his eyeballs."

"So, I've lived with a self-described master. The first thing he'll tell you is that visions can't be trusted. They only show one part of the picture."

"I saw Joseph Crackstone in front of me as clearly as I'm seeing you now. He gathered all the outcasts in the meeting house and burned them alive." Wednesday shouted.

"Okay, he was a sadistic asshоlе. It was 400 years ago. It's got nothing to do with now."

"But what if it does?" Wednesday asked. "You saw Rowan's drawing. Crackstone was standing in the quad."

"You're creating a story in your head and using visions to back it up. They're telling you what you want to see."

"Are you mansplaining her power?" Blair asked, getting angry at Xavier's words.

"All I'm saying is my dad, the expert, would warn you that psychic ability isn't rooted in logic. It's triggered by emotions. And let's be honest, emotion isn't your strong suit."

"I believe Rowan was right. Something bad is going to happen, and I need to stop it. Starting with that monster. Whoever it is."

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

107K 6.1K 15
-π†π‡πŽπ’π“ π†πˆπ‘π‹ ˣᡃᡛⁱᡉʳ ᡗʰᡒʳᡖᡉ '𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 ...
36.2K 1.6K 11
I say that I hate you with a smile on my face. WEDNESDAY, S1 ─ XAVIER THORPE 𝒙 FEMALE OC INDEFINITELY ON HOLD Β© villainarc
55.1K 1K 21
In which Iris Addams is nothing like her family and Xavier Thorpe is too much like his own.
2.4K 49 10
jayden addams, the girl who hasn't been shown love at all in her life meets the boy of her dreams. the two become best friends but they fall for each...