Forever Love | Xavier Thorpe

By AlphaStilinski13

Completed until season 2 is released. She always dreamed of her forever love, one similar to her parents. {Un... More

A/N
Cast
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Woe is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Friend or Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Woe What a Night
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You Reap What You Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quid Pro Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
If You Don't Woe Me By Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Murder of Woes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Season 2 News

Chapter 3

339 5 0
By AlphaStilinski13

Principal Weems called the students for a speech by the Mayor. "All right. Everyone, take a seat. We have a special announcement." The crowd applauses for the Mayor as he walked onto the stage.

"Welcome, welcome, Nevermore Academy. Now, on behalf of the entire Jericho community, we are so, so pleased to have you all here today. Your generosity and hard work are truly... outreachous!" Mayor Walked laughed, but he was the only one, he cleared his throat and continued with the speech. "Okay, everyone. We'll see you back here at one o'clock for lunch. Enjoy!"

"Enid. Switch volunteer assignments." Wednesday demanded.

"What? No." Enid whined. "Uriah's Heap is definitely not my bag."

"It's an emergency. I need to check out Pilgrim World."

"But Wednesday, this is not a fair trade. Why would I agree to spend the entire day at some dumpy emporium of crapola?"

"Because Ajax is volunteering there." Blair said, playing with her nails. "Xavier told me when his assignment. But if you're not interested..."

"No!" Enid yelled. "Oh my God, thank you. You're the best!" She squealed.

***

"Lovely." Blair whispered to herself as she walked into the Weathervane. She didn't understand why her sister always came here when she was in town, but then Tyler walked out carrying a bus tray. "Now, I understand."

"Long time no see." A voice came from behind. Blair turned to see Xavier standing there.

"I just saw you a few seconds ago."

Xavier flurried his eyebrows. "That's the joke."

"I understood. I just didn't find it funny." She stated.

Tyler looked up from the counter and smiled at Blair, but soon that smile left when he saw Xavier.

"Looks like you're are the lucky people working at the Weathervane." Tyler said as he walked up to them.

"Compared to the others, this was the lesser evil." Tyler chuckled softly, this made Xavier move closer to her, not liking this interaction.

"I'll just grab you both an apron then I'll help you get started.

"I thought working here would be hell but since you're here, things seen to be looking up." Xavier smiled, Tyler returned with the aprons causing Xavier's smile to disappear, Blair simply looked at him in confusion.

"What was that about?" She asked when Tyler walked away.

"Nothing." Xavier brushed her off.

Blair took a deep breath. "I don't appreciate being lied to. This conversion is not over, especially since it impacts you negatively."

"Careful there Addams. Emotions are showing." Xavier teased her.

Tyler returned with their aprons, Blair took it nicely while Xavier snatched it from his hand, wanting this day to be over. "What are we meant to do first?" She asked.

"Let's start with showing you guys around, how the machines work then you can either take orders or help in the kitchen." Tyler explained.

***

Blair was ready to murder. Mainly Xavier, throughout their time, he would constantly nudge her slightly each time she would give people their orders or to try to trip her each time she left for the bathroom. Each time a member of the male species would try to talk to her, Xavier would push her out of the way and take the order instead. He really had been getting on her nerves. Each time Tyler came near her, Xavier's grip would tighten on what he was holding onto at the time or he would make a mess, with the intention of Tyler leaving her. He didn't want Tyler anywhere near her, he didn't want him to hurt her like he hurt him.

Xavier went to bus another table when he noticed Wednesday standing at the board. "I thought you were supposed to be at Pilgrim World."

"I deserted it while my sanity was still intact." He replied.

"You want a coffee?" Blair offered.

"It's one of the many perks of this wonderful assignment." Xavier joked.

"I'm actually here for Tyler." Wednesday said, Xavier's smile disappeared.

"I told you he was bad news. Twice." He said, holding up two fingers.

"Who I speak to is my business." Wednesday ignored his warning and rang the bell, summoning Tyler.

"You rang?" Tyler said, pointing to the bell. Xavier scoffed at the sight of him and left, leaving the twins and Tyler alone. "Want the usual?" He asked.

"And some help." Wednesday put a map in front of them. You know the original pilgrim meeting house, the one from the 1600s? You know if it's still around?" She asked, Blair looked at her sister in confusion. Where was she going with this? She thought to herself.

"What's left is out in Cobham Woods, but it's pretty much a ruin." He explained.

"Show me." Wednesday demanded, pointing to the map.

"Uh..." Tyler paused. "There, but, look, it's kind of sketchy. Squatters and meth heads use that place as a crash pad. My dad has it cleared out every couple weeks. What's this about?"

"Nothing."

"You're becoming obsessed with this monster in the woods thing."

"Would you rather I develop an obsession with horses and boy bands? Thank you for the help."

"Hey, listen..." Tyler gently pulled Wednesday's arm towards him before she could walk off. "...the ruins are kind of tricky to find. I could take you this afternoon. My shift ends at 2:00."

"Principal Weems would hang, draw and quarter me if I miss the big statue dedication. As enticing as that sounds, I'd prefer to keep a low profile. Besides, I know my way around the great outdoors."

"Don't tell me you were a Girl Scout." Tyler teased her.

"I could eat Girl Scouts for breakfast." She tilted her head sightly. "I have an uncle who went to prison for that." Wednesday looked at her sister. "Are you coming with?"

Blair held up her hands, palm facing, she lifted one. "Stay at the Weathervane with irritating normies and Xavier." She lifted the other one. "Find answers to the murderous monster." She pretended to think.

"Hurry sister, I have no times for games." Wednesday rolled her eyes.

"Forest it is." Blair said, handing her apron back to Tyler. "I've reached my limit on normies."

***

Birds called from the distance, as the sisters (and Thing) made their way to the original pilgrim meeting house.

"This is it?" Blair asked at they reached their destination. The meeting house was now nothing but a few burnt walls and no roof, with a fireplace. Wednesday drops her bag, allowing Thing to crawl out.

"I was expecting more too." Wednesday agreed. Both girls hadn't realised an elderly homeless man come from behind.

"Who you talking to, little girls?" He asked.

"Clearly we're talking to each other." Wednesday said.

Blair walked in front of the man and stared right in his eyes. "Use "little" and "girl" to address me again and I can't guarantee your safety." She threatened.

"This is my place. Get out!" He demanded.

Both girls sighed in annoyance. "Thing, a hand here?" They said in unison.

Thing climbed the man's body and went straight for his throat. "Hey!" The man exclaimed, Thing's grip constricts, cutting the man's air supply, he grunts as he tries to remove Thing from his person. The man runs, leaving the girls alone and collapses, happy with his work, Thing leaves the man and returns to the girls.

"There's nothing here." Wednesday stated.

Thing taps. "No, I can't just touch something. My visions seem to happen spontaneously."

"Why don't' you just ask Mother. You know she would love to help. And we could get to the answers quicker if you know how your powers work." Blair rolled her eyes at her sister. If she just asked their mother for help, then they would get answers faster. Things taps in agreement.

"I would rather dye my hair pink than ask my mother for advice." Wednesday refused. Things taps on different objects surrounding him. "Oh, you want me to prove it to you?" She touches the wooden post. "No." She touches the walls. "Nothing." Wednesday walks to a bag on the floor. "Ah, I bet this will give us some real insight." She said, holding up a Taco Bell bag, she thrusts her head back before returning to normal – well Addams normal – she sighed. "My visions are about as predictable as shark attacks." She moves to leave and places her hand on the door, her head thrusts back as she starts to have a vision for real.

"Wednesday!" Blair yelled as she grabbed her arm, before her sister could fall. Entering the vision with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 935 40
-What happens when the boggie man's great-granddaughter is going to a school for weirdos when Wednesday Addams comes in and stirs up old friendships...
91.3K 2.5K 34
A little Emma/Enid appreciation here. Cos she's a softie and she's mad cute. Imagines with both Emma and Enid will be found here.
23.3K 686 8
❝ You're so gorgeous I can't say anything to your face ❞ ❪ ajax petropolus ✘ fem!oc ❫ wedn...
329K 9.5K 26
𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙖 /ɪˈ𝙣ɪɡ𝙢ə/ 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙. "𝙈𝙤�...