Beast Deity System? Who The H...

Door Nyanfie9

She was a child formed from the union between a highly successful and charming Chinese man and an intelligent... Meer

Waking up
Becoming Chief
Making Plans
First Mating!
Dealing With Issues
Relaxation: Part One
Relaxation: Part Two
Relaxation: Part Three
Author's Crisis
Change Of Plans
Survive: Part One
Survive: Part Two
Drama
Survive: Part Three(GRUESOME)
Transformation
Complications: Part One
Complications: Part Two
Complications: Part Three
War: Part One
War: Part Two, Let's Wrap This Up!
Author Apologizing
Shenanigans
Female In Distress
Kaira
Liangyu Schemes
Memories.....
Making A Move
The Meeting: Part One
The Meeting: Part Two
The Meeting: Part Three
Extra
The Meeting: Part Four
Author's Note
The Meeting: Finale
New Beginning
The Fuck? Winston?!: Part One
The Fuck? Winston?!: Part Two
The Fuck? Winston?!: Part Three
Flame City
Pregnant?!: Part One
Pregnant?!: Part Two
Pregnant: Part Three
Pregnant?!: Part Finale
Special!!!!¡¡¡¡
Little Moments Of Peace......
Rollercoaster Of.....
Giving Birth!!!!!
The Mysterious Male: Part One
Mysterious Male: Part Two
The Mysterious Male: Revelation
HIATUSSSSSSS
Winter Shenanigans
Conquest, Part One: City Of Beasts

Drama

1.2K 80 18
Door Nyanfie9

At a cave ruin in the Southeastern part of Camel Hump Village, a swirling golden portal appeared. It suspended 5 meters in the air for a minute when Lei and Liangyu came out.
They fell immediately and Lei transformed into a huge Jaguar as Liangyu clung to his back.

*Thud!*

They landed safely. Liangyu half expected an explosion due to the size of the Jaguar. She slid off and began to inspect herself, looking for any broken bones. Having seen none and only diagnosing her need for a serious bath, she looked up at Lei when she suddenly felt a searing pain on her body.

"Hisss!!"

She hissed in pain. Lei came up to her and carried her like a sack of potatoes. He then proceeded to make a run for a stream nearby. When he did reach it, he chucked her into it and dropped a small wooden bucket, you'd find at hot springs, with soaps, shampoos and other body cleaning items on the bank and proceeded to shout.

"Clean up your disgusting thing!"

Liangyu launched out the water and used her tail to slap him into a nearby tree.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host has gained the skill Tail Whip Lv 1.]

She glanced at the screen with interest when a huge tree came hurling her way. She used her long and strong slender tail's sharp blade like tip to pierce the tree and threw it away.
She glared at him but found it uncomfortable to stand. She started to heat up and she slowly sank into the water. She felt the mother of all migraines hit her.

*Hisssss!!*

She just sat there. Lei, once he noticed, came over to her and started to help her bath with much reluctance.

'Tsk!.'

He needed one himself. They had only been using water to bath and that wasn't cutting it.
He elongated his claws and ripped off her clothes, putting her body which had taken a metamorphosis from a fit 21st century woman to a god of war on full display.
He inspected her body for something.
Directly on her heart was a life-like detailed tattoo of a black Komodo Dragon laying dormant. Close to her left underboob was a detailed tattoo of a white Spider as if it was crawling towards her heart, on her left shoulder was the detailed tattoo of a white tiger roaring and a new one was on the center of her entire chest.
A golden image of a Jaguar stalking it's prey. It was his mark that was causing her this pain.

'Hmm.... I thought it wouldn't be there after all that dosage.... How bothersome....'

Lei sighed as he recalled the night she mated with Virgil.

.......................FLASHBACK..................

On that same spot were they found Virgil, the male was knocked out despite having been healed fully. He had bite marks and scratches on his body, nothing serious. A few feet from him were two individuals completely naked who seemed to be fighting for top position. It was Liangyu and Alpha-06 as she bit his nipple and he pulled her hair. They were more or less competing as the entire area was a mess of juices, both love juices and blood.

"Hah.... Haa.... Hah...."

Liangyu was panting. Her eyes were dull and her breathing was erratic. She had hickeys, bite wounds and claw marks all over her as did Alpha-06.
He grabbed her and bit on her lip and proceeded to kiss her deeply. He broke the kiss and looked towards a tree to see Lei lazily sitting on a tree watching them.

"You won't join?"

Alpha-06 said with a cocky grin. Lei scoffed.

"That woman will milk you dry you sadist... I'm not interested..."

Lei was aware of how Alpha-06 took pleasure in pain and dominating so for him,this was nothing but fun. Alpha-06 slowly sat her on his lap and proceeded to ram into her, causing both pain and pleasure to course through her. She shuddered.

"You're simply scared because of how fierce she was~"

Lei glanced at him and snorted.

"If you're so strong then try it~"

The two went silent as the pounding of flesh was the only thing they heard. Lei sighed and jumped down. He knew this would happen anyways so he decided it happening earlier made no difference.
When he had seemingly made his decision, Liangyu stopped and clamped around Alpha-06 making him finish fast. She scooped up a bit of the juice and tasted it.

"... Tastes savory ~.... I wonder about you...."

She licked her lips. Lei suddenly regretted his decision and before he could make a dash for it, Liangyu had already pounced on him. He tried to struggle but found himself unable to.

'Tsk!'

He cursed all the gods he could think off when Alpha-06's voice rang out,

"I overdosed on the blood for her. She'll forget all of this till the end of the 'Tutorial Assessment' so go crazy!"

Lei glanced at the bastard grinning. He was about to curse when Liangyu started to move.....

..............END OF FLASHBACK...........

He remembered it and his gaze softened. He never took an interest in intercourse so that one time was amazing. It almost made him want to try it again even.
A screen suddenly popped up.

Ding, Dong!]
[Incoming video call from 06!]

"Receive."

With a 'ding', the screen widened as Alpha-06 was displayed in the dark recesses of the Noxis Caves with thousands of males trying to survive the creature named Rin.

"..... Did you succeed?"

Lei nodded.

"Yes and my Mark has appeared...."

This wasn't the first time this happened so as a precaution, Alpha-06 had always mixed a drop of his blood into her food. He shrugged.

"Just leave it like that. Anyways, you know that White Tiger male I told you about? Her 'Third mate'?"

Lei nodded.

"Yeah what's up?"

Alpha-06 scratched his face and his tone took a nervous twist.

".... He has been captured."

It became silent. So quiet that one could hear a leaf on a tree more than 5 meters away dropping as Lei looked at Alpha-06 with a complicated gaze.

"....... What?"

Alpha-06 looked away. He had never been so nervous about something.

"..... You do know if she finds out then she'll go berserk! Especially when she's 'Corrupted'!"

Lei shouted. The situation was bad. Though they both seemed to be carefree, they had taken special pains to make her comfortable. Since she was "Corrupted", her personality was like that of a bipolar person. Erratic and unpredictable.
Something like that combined with a woman who had no romance in her previous life and suddenly has mates who they both know she would raze the entire Orc Continent if they wanted was already bad enough.
Taking her mate......

"....... You need to do something!"

Alpha-06 suddenly said. Lei narrowed his gaze on him.

"What do you want me to do? Dress up as Batman and fight the Joker for her?"

Lei's tone was filled with sarcasm to the highest order. He was annoyed at how he now has to do something.

"...... Do whatever but just keep her there for a wee-"

"You want me to keep a bipolar Asian woman with the attitude of a Nile Crocodile and the fierceness of an African Honey Badger here for a week?..... You must be bat shit crazy!"

Lei felt like what he was hearing was ridiculous. Unbeknownst to them, Liangyu was awake and listening to them. She felt better once she sank most of her body, apart from her head, as she listened to them.

"Where is the guy anyways?"

She paid even more attention. Though she already knew Lin was abducted, she wanted to know more details.

"..... In the City of Beasts....."

Lei face palmed. Liangyu continued to listen.

".... He was abducted by the Wolf and Tiger Kings."

Lei face palmed again. Liangyu's pupils constricted. Things were getting complicated fast.

".... Was Winston there?"

This time, she couldn't keep her anxiety and asked. It became silent as the two males looked at her with wide eyes and gaping mouths. She raised her head lazily and looked at them however, they saw her snapping her head around them with a menacing face you'd find on a thug.

"..... No...."

She sighed in relief but they saw smoke coming out of her nostrils.

"I still have a Mission here so for now.... Follow Winston's movements silently while getting the city done. I hope you created a body double of Lin in other to mask any issues and come soon to collect some materials for the city."

She said with a straight face.

"Eh?"

They both leaked out. They expected her to say that they were going to war. She looked at their expressions and rolled her eyes. She glanced at Lei who flinched.

"Clean me."

She commanded. Lei immediately did so.

'..... Why am I doing what she wants?'

He was confused. Alpha-06 looked at the scene and thought of a tyrant emperor. She glanced at him. He was startled.

"Make yourself scarce.... Oh and when I'm done, we're going to the City of Beasts and I'm getting Lin and Winston so nothing must go wrong..."

Her face darkened. Alpha-06 didn't know why but the compulsion to listen to her was strong.

'"I told you that after the Tutorial Assessment to be expecting this.'"

Lei communicated. Alpha-06 gulped. His Master had given them a message when they first arrived.

"'The Candidate you will be guarding can order you if and only if they have proven themselves as viable seed to securing the Beast World for me....'"

And so far, Liangyu had done so. She didn't even know about this. She just did what felt right. Alpha-06 cut the call and began moving.

'..... I need to move quickly!'

....................MEANWHILE..................

Back at Noxis City, Bai Qinqing and Sandra were taking a stroll through the developing city with their mates flanking their sides. They passed by stalls selling all kinds of goods and most of which were fruits, meat and a certain kind of crop which was unique to the caves.
Glow fruit.

The crop which was cultivated with so much attention in the Farming Facility. Though no the only plant they cultivated, it was a special one due to the bright glow it produced when in the dark. Whole vines were hanged on stalls, on entrances into homes and other places as others were used like how light bulbs and lanterns were used. The City streets had long poles which they simply had some growing in sections. The unique city had walkways built from wood and stone 15 meters above the main road connecting to various places.

Sandra had a Tetra Marked Snake male named Lloyd by her left side and Harvey on her right.

She and Harvey had tried to escape after he had gotten Alpha-06 to train him but Sandra was abducted by the male. This caused the City into chaos as Virgil was sent with the strongest of their force who were in good shape to hunt them down.
Liangyu's family wouldn't have cared had it not been for the fact that Sandra could cause a problem and be an issue later on. They secured them both and sent the Snake male elsewhere but under her constant pleading and demonstration, they brought the Snake male to where they kept the priso-...... "Guests". So far, she had been developing a good relationship with both males. Bai Qinqing on the other hand had mated with Curtis, more like he just marked her, and she refused to mate with Parker. Curtis' mark was on her right forearm instead of her ankle. She did spend a lot of time with him and found him to be considerate of her but was still possessive. She has been stressed since Parker constantly demands her to mate with him.
Curtis, like in the original, beats the shit out of him every single time which led the Qins(Liangyu's family) to have 2 healers on standby just for them. Parker was the cub deeply loved by his mother the Leopard Queen. As annoying as he was.... He had worth.

At this moment, the females and their males walked the streets. They all noticed the excitement in the damp air and didn't know why.

"Sandra,"

Qinqing called out. Sandra glanced at her. Her hatred for Qinqing remained but had dialed down a bit since she was the only other human. She still hated her guts.

"What?"

Sandra asked, annoyance in her tone. Qinqing became a bit nervous as Parker shot Sandra a glare, Harvey gave out a low growl, Curtis hissed and Lloyd also hissed. There was tension among the two females. Qinqing still continued, much to Sandra's annoyance.

"Why do you think they're so excited? Maybe they're getting ready for a festival!"

She was asking optimistic as ever. Sandra rolled her eyes while Lloyd sneered. Harvey scoffed. They all couldn't believe how stupid she was being.
Curtis's pupils constricted.

*Hiiissss!*

Lloyd also hissed.

*Hiiissss!!*

The males continued their silent war. Sandra thought back to Qinqing's question.

'.... Hmmm.... It does seem suspicious....'

She thought that's when they saw beastmen flocking towards a few meters away from them. Flocking was an understatement of what they were doing, they were practically dashing as huge Bat beastmen flew above just to perch on the roofs of stone buildings.

"Huh?"

The group advanced forward and after the males cleared a path for their females, they saw some members of the Qin Family looking like celebrities. At the front was Virgil and by his side was the Fox male. Behind were Alive and Liam and surrounding them were the elite guards. They wore long black fur capes with hoods as they blocked the citizens from coming close to the Qins. Alice was busy snuggling with Liam, earning the hatred of all the members of the Alice idol group(As Alpha-06 called them)
While Virgil gave females heart attacks and the hooded Fox male made them curious.
They basically attracted more attention than most modern day celebrities. Sandra and Qinqing were confused when the Qins noticed them.

"Oh~"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

321K 17.8K 156
Neara and Shay looked to the future (read 'pastries') to forget their past, but are interrupted by being transported to a world of beastmen strugglin...
1.2M 71.2K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
4.7K 176 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
206K 11.4K 75
[ ᵁᴺᴱᴰᴵᵀᴱᴰ , ᶠᴱᴱᴸ ᶠᴿᴱᴱ ᵀᴼ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴳᴿᴬᴹᴹᴬᵀᴵᶜᴬᴸ ᴱᴿᴿᴼᴿˢ] °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴ...