Runaway Wife

Von elenenaxxxx

Dive into Ella's story... Meeting her brute of a husband Luca along the way... In exactly one day I will be m... Mehr

Introductions
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
⚠️Information⚠️
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven

Chapter six

1.2K 16 0
Von elenenaxxxx

In exactly one day I will be marrying this man. This man that's trying to control my whole life trying to pretend to everyone that I love him and that I'm the perfect wife. When in fact I'm the complete opposite. They say the night of my wedding we will consume the marriage meaning we will have sex and try for a child. To help him keep his business going. That I still need to work out. I don't have a single scooby what he does for work.

The party is a massive blur for me. People come also go talking to Luca smiling at me, like I don't exist. Not once has Luca allowed me to leave his side to even grab a glass of wine. Is he afraid I will shag the first man in sight or disappear? I could never his men are always watching us. Their eyes always burning holes in the back of my head.

"Luca, I need the ladies room. Please may I be excused"

He looks at me from head to toe, inspecting me. He finally grips my hand walks away taking me in tow. When we finally arrive at the toilets.

"I will be waiting right outside. Hurry"

Great. Can't even piss on my own. So many thoughts going around in my brain.

Wait, hang on a minute...There is a door... I slowly check it making sure it's not alarmed you never know around here. I push it forward its open. I step outside into the cool evening breeze, fuck this feels good. I follow the path round which leads to a balcony looking place, facing the beautiful sea ahead. I lean over just enjoying the view breathing in fresh air. I don't plan on running not tonight anyways.

That will come soon, I'm sure of it... just got to hang on a little bit longer surely.

"So free, so beautiful. Life sucks"

I whisper to myself.

In the next moment I feel a arm is wrap around my waist cupping me tightly. I know who this is which only means I'm in deep fucking shit. I'm suddenly turned around to face Luca, his face looks so soft surprisingly gentle too. I'm confused very confused right now I thought he would of been angry i escaped his gasp. Maybe he isn't... or he knows I wouldn't dare to run.

"Marisela, you shouldn't be running off like this. You know the rules. Stay with me"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

565K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
Darling Mine Von I.H.Writes

Vampirgeschichten

150 0 27
A caged animal is infinitely more dangerous than a free one, for it has no concept of freedom upon which to hope. Hope was only to be granted to it i...
990K 28K 42
"You're mine , you know that don't you, mine. Tell me whose are you?" Lord Benjamin said looking at me with a heated gaze. "I'm my own person , I'm...
352K 10.2K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...