Cold Nobita

By angelicgirl123456

Nobita changes beyond recognition when he comes back to Tokyo after two years staying away. He's now the oppo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter -11
Chapter 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Season 2

Chapter 12

1.4K 41 8
By angelicgirl123456

The sky was dark and cloudy that day in Tokyo. Rain poured with the wrath of lightning and thunder.

"Hey, why are you looking so bothered? What's wrong?" A girl asked.

Nobita met her only few hours ago and before the class starts. He don't know any of their names and he doesn't care much at all.

He's kinda used of being ignored by his English school students and that's why he doesn't want to befriend anyone except the ones he already has.

Shizuka and others noticed him strangely as he avoided conversations with the new students. But he kept his promise though. He wasn't rude to them.

"Nothing. Just realised I didn't bring any umbrella." He lied. Well what else he should have said,' I don't want to associate with likes of you! Fuck off!' She'll think he's arrogant fool if he told that.

"Oh... neither do any of us. Don't worry about it." She said happily. Soon Shizuka approached them.

"Hey, guys? What's up?" She asked.

"Oh, Shinko. We're just talking about the weather and Nobita is all worried about not bringing any umbrellas." She replied.

"It's Shizuka." Shizuka corrected.

"Oh I'm sorry. Just a bad habit of forgetting everything easily." She apologized.

"It's okay. I don't mind it." Shizuka replied. "Your name is Haruka,right?" Shizuka asked.

"Wow, you got that right."

Shizuka smiled then looks at Nobita who already took his interest in the clouds. Something about it bothering him so much.

"Oh, I'll leave you to it. Gotta go, bye." Haruka said and left.

Shizuka waves at her and then again looks at Nobita. "What happened, Nobita? You're acting very strange."

"How so?" He asked.

"Well... I've seen you avoiding others." She said.

"I don't know about that. I just don't feel like talking to new faces." He said.

She nodded. "Okay. Wanna join us for lunch? We're going to canteen." She asked.

Nobita looked out of the window and nodded. "Sure. I'll-" he midway cut his sentence when something else caught his eyes. Looks like his eyes were playing tricks on him.

"Nobita, are you even listening? What's wrong with you?" He heard Shizuka ask him.

"Huh?" Was all he could say.

"What happened to you? You're dazed for a minute there." she wondered.

"I'm not alright. But it's nothing bothersome. Come on. I'm hungry." He said escorting her to canteen.

Well some people might thing why in the world he was being so nice to shizuka after what she did . It was simple he just don't want to hold a grudge about something that happened more than 2 years ago , he had already forgotten about the necklace incident on her birthday.

It bothered shizuka alot. She wanted answers and she will definitely get them but when the time is right.

Right now she is just happy to spend time with his friend, only if he was only a friend.

AT THE CANTEEN

"Yumi, why are you like this today? All edgy and all. What's wrong?" Suneo wondered.

Yumi took a huge bite of her sandwich and glared at him. "I said what, Foxy? I'm fine." She almost shouted.

"You call me that when you're in a very bad mood. Now tell us what bothering you?" He asked calmly as he could.

Gian smiled. "I'm sure Nobita has something to do with it." He slyly said.

A vein popped up on her forehead and glared at him. "Don't say his name."

Dekisuki shook his head and frowned. "I don't know what or why you two don't get along. But why not talk and solve it? Nobita is a friendly person and he will understand." Dekisuki said.

"That's the problem. I'm not the one who started it. He did." She said.

"But he's not someone like you told us. Nobita isn't a troublesome guy. He's someone who solves most of them." Dekisuki explained.

Before Yumi could say anything Suneo spoke. "I heavily doubt that."

"What you mean, Suneo?" Gian asked.

"Isn't that obvious? Do you see him avoiding everyone since this morning? And by the looks of it, he entirely changed. Maybe Yumi saying the truth." Suneo said.

"That's stupid. I don't think that's true." Gian said.

"You sure you saw everything, Gian? Remember how he reacted when we asked him about his stay away? I never seen him that way." Suneo said and Dekisuki nodded in understanding.

"Maybe you are right. Two years is enough to change someone. Nobita used to be a sensitive person and it's not surprising if he changed." Dekisuki explained.

"Whatever it is, he is still the same person. I think he'll apologise to Yumi. If he did something like she said." Gian said looking at Yumi who huffed, looking away.

"Like I wanna talk to that manipulating bastard. Because of him, Kota has the balls to disrespect his own sister. I'll get him for that." She stated with a whiny undertone.

"Hey, guys. Sorry we're late." Came Shizuka' voice attracting their attention.

Nobita followed her to the round table. He looked around the place and saw many students minding their own business. The lacking types are the ones who used to make fun of him and bully him.

"No problem." Dekisuki said and Yumi glared daggers at Nobita who didn't even paid much attention to her.

"You guys talking about anything interesting?" She asked.

Everyone looks at Yumi who glared back at them. "What?" She snapped.

Gian, Suneo and Dekisuki looks at one another and nodded then looks at Nobita and Shizuka. "Take a seat first, you two. It's nothing much." Suneo said.

Shizuka did as told but Nobita took his time but did it eventually. "Okay?" Shizuka asked.

"Yumi? Is it okay if you talk about it? A chance for both of you." Dekisuki asked sweetly as he could, causing her cheeks to turn bright red. Yumi expertly hid it in few seconds.

She looks at them and then finally at Nobita and obviously he's busy looking outside the window. He don't look like he heard what they're saying which made Yumi even angry.

"First of of all, I want to talk to your 'best' friend, at least I want his eyes on me. It's like he doesn't care like any of you do." She shouted, crossing her hands under her chest.

Many students looks at them only to look away when she gave them a death glare. Nobita snapped out of his concentration and looks at her. He raised a brow and then looked at his friends.

"Did you ordered anything? I'm hungry." He said as if nothing happened.

"So what? Want us to feed you? Never mind anything I said." Yumi said aggressively.

Others looks at Yumi and saw her eyes red with anger like rest of her face. But when they looked at Nobita, they saw a blank glare that's enough to send shivers down their spine. "I would stick with manners if I were you." He said in a voice that is foreign for his friends. This alone proves that, he is changed. He can be scary now.

Before he was a weak ,pathetic and scared child. Now, he's cold, unforgiving and scary. Two years changed him. Without Doraemon by his side, he no longer knows the difference between love and hate. He's brutal now.

"Calm down you, two. Why not just be friends? Is that too tough?" Shizuka said in a serious tone. She still kind of startled by Nobita' attitude, but hid it very well.

"If he's the one I'm talking to, then sure as hell it's tough. He's annoying." Yumi said.

"Your brother said it otherwise. He knows who has a foul mouth." Nobita replied.

"What did you say?" Yumi' ears steamed as she stood up, banging the table.

Nobita clenched his fist and eyes and breathed in and out few deep breaths. It always helped him to keep his calm.

"I think I should leave you alone. I promised my mother about something. I don't feel like break-in it." He said standing up.

"Nobita, come on. Sit down. We'll work this out." Suneo said.

"I don't know, just do what you want. I'm not hungry anymore." Shizuka said leaving the area, and Nobita did the same.

Seeing Shizuka walking away, Yumi felt kinda bad. She should have listened to her. All because of that round glasses, Shizuka is now mad at them.

"I knew this would end up horribly." Suneo said.

"I thought the other way. I'm going to eat something huge. It helps." Gian said and walked off towards the counter.

"Well, we still have time. Everything will turn out fine." Dekisuki said giving Yumi a smile which cooled down her mood.

"Yeah. But I have to make it up to Shizuka. I feel bad." She said

***

" Nobita " Shizuka called him.

He turned around to look at her and it looks like she had something to say.

And that something is the confrontation he so badly wanted to avoid.

Looks like its time

They both thought

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 26
Welp, you know how the story goes. But there'll be a bit of a change on the characters. Hajime Nagumo is replaced by Y/n L/n and the party member are...
10.4K 313 15
Nobita and doraemon returned to Tokyo after completing Nobita's junior high school in abroad and Nobita is no longer the same nobita he was in the p...
4.4K 196 18
Nobita ki Dulhaniya 👰 ( Bride of Nobita 👰 ) NOBITA KI DULHANIYA: Any guesses? Of course, it's none other than Shizuka! But little did she know that...
27.9K 1.3K 11
Nobita has crush on Sizuka from his childhood. He always thinks that he loves her. What will happen when Sizuka rejects him? How dekisugi is going to...