๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Never out of love

Ken and Minyoung

941 59 234
By Idontknowthewhole

Forever I'm yours and eternally you are mine

Jungkook pov

I stir a little in sleep but can't move as a big baby is sleeping sound on my stomach, holding me tightly like a koala,and if she can read my thoughts she smiled, what a sight to wake up " good mo-" she cut me off " shhh, go back to sleep," she said before snuggling more closely, lazy pabo as much I want to say out loud but it's better if I don't.

I smile creasesing her back, she is being so much cuddly these days.. what's with her?, but now the more important problem that I want pee and she is not letting me move " lov-" " shut up" okay I can shut up but what about my water tank? It'll start leaking anytime.

" I wanna pee" I wishper and she rolled off me not before putting enough pressure on my lower body, my soul almost left my body and I heard her giggling, she is evil.

" you are ungrateful, I let you sleep and cuddle with me and then-" " who is ungrateful? " She asked with a raised eyebrow, and narrow eyes and I smile awkwardly because her temper is very short these days.

" I'm ungrateful ofcourse and you are sweet.. so sweet" I Said with extra sugary voice and she burst out laughing at my fake word.

" get lost coconuthead " she said and dugged her face deeper in pillow, I smile before getting up and kissing her bare shoulder and squeezing her butt firmly.

she pushed me to my back before hovering over me " look like you don't want to pee anymore " she said and I practically run out of bed toasting her aside from my way and I can hear her laughing from restroom also.

----

"Jungkook " I hear her whine for 10th time now, what she want me to do? She want to go out with Lisa and rose with some others, I was okay with until last time I saw her hugging and pecking her cheeks like who do that? I never kissed my friends like she does, call me controlling or whatever cause I'm.

" you can call them over or take me with you" I Said and she mumble some curses under her breath, maybe sucker or something " I hate you" she said and her voice sounded so fragile like she is going to cry and I look at her face which is red.

I put my files at side before holding her by her waist and make her sat on my lap " I know you hate and you can hate me more because I'm not letting you go" I Said kissing side of her face and heard her sobbing and some fist on my back.

" are you crying?" It take me everything to not snort at her fake expression, she can't trick me, her sob increased and I laughed because I can't hold anymore.

"fuck you" she said pushing me back harshly and run away without looking back, was she really crying? I'm doomed if she was.. what with her behavior these days?, she always the one who can make other cry, not cry herself.

" love " I Said before chasing her but she already inside and door is locked," I'm sorry, you can go but come back early Before 9 pm okay?" I said but I didn't heard anything from other side.

" you can stay late, I don't mind but be back by 10, let's make a deal" I Said still nothing " y/n open this damm door now" I yelled banging the door harshly but she didn't replied not even with any curse, is she trying to run from window? But cactus is still there down the window.

I launched forward to break the door only to her opening it and I landed on top of her while she is on ground groaning and I grin happily to find her in room, she can't run away.

" ouch" she winches and I quickly get up only to see she look like she can murder me right now, I surrender my hands up because it's not my fault.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT- wait" she try to scold me but stopped before running in bathroom covering her mouth, I followed her closely with a half worried and half relaxed because she isn't going to scold me.

And find her vomiting in the cubical, I gathered her hair behind in pony and patted her back" I told you to not to eat that garbage" I scold her, she is still so careless with food, she chuckle in between I frown what so funny in my sentence I think I should take her to psychiatrist.

She continued for like 5 minutes before I helped her washing her face and clean up, her whole is red and have teary crimson eyes.. I checked her temperature and frown she have fever" you have fever, you are not going anywhere" I Said before pushing her toward bed.

Inside I'm dancing because she can't meet lisa, her so called bestfriend " jungkook " she said after making herself comfortable at bed holding bam closer to her, they both become cuddle partner, I hummed in response and took out some medicine for her.

" I want French fries and- " and I stopped on my way, glaring her with my whole intensity she can't be serious now, can she?" Okay sweetheart and?" I asked sarcasm dripping my mouth, I'll just give her some spanking though.

" A pregnancy kit" and my movements froze, did I heard it right?, my heart is racing fastly but mind is processing her words, I don't know how many minutes went but I'm still mute" it's not confirmed but I have all the symptoms, from past day-" I cut her off.

" AAHA" I screamed abounding the medicine kit on ground hugging her closely to me and bam bark before running away" I'M FUCKING HAPPY" I Said a smiling ear to ear and she wiggle as I'm crushing her.

" calm down its-" I cut her off by showering her with kisses on her nose, eyes forehead, cheeks before capturing her lips, I'm smiling through it, placing my hands on her tummy, there going to be a baby inside, our baby the feeling is giving me warmth, she pushed me back

And I broke the kiss and look at her " what's wrong?" I asked " what if it's just my thoughts and I'm not pregnant, so stop fooling around and go bring a kit for me before I murder you because I can seems to control this anxious feeling " she said pouting and squeezing her cheek before kissing her pouting.

And nodded, climbing out fumbling with my hairs trying to comb it straight and drive away with a biggest smile plastered on my face, I'm going to be a dad "fucking hell" I Said, I'm feeling mushy and soft.

" oh yeah, shit" I Said loudly before banging my hands of middle of stearing wheel and loud horn buzz in middle of road, the person in beside car gave side eye like I'm some kind of mental patient and I smiled awkwardly at them before driving fast.

☆☆☆

" stop with suspense and open the door " I'm waiting outside the bathroom door and it felling like internity, I'm tapping my feet impatiently and bouncing from one to another, while chewing my nail in anticipation.

She opened the door soon but her face look sad and the dissopointment crash over me, I still try to put a smile for her " Hey it's okay, we can always try-" she cut me off " it's not okay" said and my stomach churned at her sad tone.

" it's not okay that I have to share you with our baby" she said and break into a beautiful smile hugging me closely jumping like a kid rocking me with her, I hold her in my arms by her waist and glare her, she got me for a second.

" I'm happy, you aren't going to try kidnapping other's kid now " I Said and hold her by waist before spinning her around in air she is squealing, damm I just can't with butterflies in my stomach..

She giggle loudly " I'm going to be a mom and my baby is going to be a dad, like seriously? " She said when i put her down and attached our forehead, I nodded not minding she just called me baby which I don't like as she always mock me with that.

" MY BITCH IS PREGNANT? " a voice make us jump apart, I groan because know who is the culprit, they both can never knock the door especially taehyung.

Before I can answer he pushed me aside and walk toward y/n who is smiling shyly..I tried to talk to taehyung but he also ignored me walking upto y/n with sparkling eyes, he love kids but what about me I'm not important here? They are mine friends or hers?

I can hear yoo yelling to save her from bam as she is afraid of dog very much but all of other ignored her, I shrugged also focused on the traitors in front of me.

" now there is going to be three who can call you mommy, me, baby and that fucker " taehyung said pulling her cheeks and she slapped his hands away, can he make a single non- prevert comment for once? but again he is Kim Taehyung.

" you better start behaving like a human or my sweet little baby niece or nephew is going to became like you and your bestfriend" jimin hyung said pointing at yoongi whom I didn't noticed till now, yoongi scoff loudly.

He have a smile on his face while staring upto y/n, not a normal eyes but his eyes holds many layer of depth emotions inside, such as admiration" congratulations " he said when he catches me eyeing him and gave a bro hug with a smile.

" thanks hyung" I Said " why you are here again?" I don't want to come up rude but why on the earth they are doing here just to ruin our moments? " actually it's our 2nd anniversary" oh so it's been 2 years already of him and jimin hyung getting married.

" congratulations but still why you are here?" I Said and he smiled while blushing in embarrassment " she asked us to come over" he said pointing at y/n, and I nodded, how many plan she make in a single day ?

me and him both are getting ignored by three of them who are chatting, gossiping like they have met after ages while yoo is shooing bam away from her in living room with terrified screams.

" what on the earth you put this dirty as shoes on the front door and yoo stop screaming, bam will not bite you, he is good boy. Jungkook what your underwear is doing on the freaky floor, y/n you better not be fucking in there after calling us because Hae is with us and I don't want my child to see such a horrible scene" and after felt like ages of scolding jin hyung finally come into my view with his agitated expression.

Hae their 4 year old daughter her ears are covered by Namjoon hyung's hand and jin hyung is standing with his hands on his hips and glaring me, hoseok is helping yoo while my bitch sister is smirking at me and trying to control her laugh at my grumpy face.

" wow you catch them fucking again? " He asked to taehyung and jimin, y/n and me both blushed furiously, it's not our fault that they never knock and straight up come inside.

" guess what hyung they are giving us results of their fucking? " Yoongi hyung said and I practically gasped how bold he can get, Namjoon hyung eyes flickered at y/n before a smile placed but the older look confused as ever .

" I'm pregnant oppa" y/n admitted and he look at her suspiciously before glaring everyone in room he is not believing" not kidding " that was enough for him and Namjoon hyung to crushed her in their arms along with hylin who is complaining why she didn't told her.

I thought I'm going to get ignored but jin hyung pulled me in hug too, soon we all joined and bam have his partner Hae who is playing with his ears and giggling.

" wow what a scene " it was Lisa who broke our hug and rose was beside her smiling upto bam and Hae, y/n practically run upto her and was about to engulf in hug, I hugged her from behind, glaring at Lisa telling her to come forward if she got balls but she just smile awkwardly.

Look like my original plan for keeping y/n away from Lisa is failed and day is just started.

----
2 months later

Author pov

Y/n is now 4 month pregnant and they received first ultrasound of their babies, yes they are having twins, jungkook was on cloud nine when he got to know about it and y/n can't stop thinking what will happen to her vagina.

Daewoo is very happy to know his daughter is pregnant, non of them is letting her work and spending lot of time with her, Jungkook know how hard it was to control y/n but pregnant y/n is something else and he is sure he is giving up on his life very soon.

And now they are sitting on their living room where y/n is bugging Jungkook for letting her drink a little.

" please just a small shot" she said and he shook his head she don't know why she is craving for alcohol and practically drooling over the glass in Jungkook's hand while staring it, with puppy eyes.

" you know it's not good for babies " he said and she rolled her eyes " small amount of alcohol works as medicine you know " she try to impress Jungkook who nodded with smile and put the glass in front her mouth.

" still no" he said before chugging it whole down in front of her, she wants to cry now " please oppa" she said trying to do ayego and spit out the wine, start chocking while laughing at her expression, she look weird while doing that, he clutch his stomach and tears accumulated in his eyes.

After few minutes

" Okay so here is your 5th glass" Jungkook said to y/n who is sitting with arm folded on her chest, glaring him from past few minutes he is letting her sniff the glass " take a deep breath, just like that,did you get the taste?" He said holding the glass in front of her nose which is flaring smoke in anger.

" fuck you bastard" she spat before Stroming inside her room, jungkook look dumbfounded " I let her smell atleast, ungrateful " he said while shrugging and continued with his drink.

-----
3 months later

Jungkook and y/n both are going for ice cream stall nearby, it's January and 11 pm but still she is nowhere near to listen to him " here" he passed another coat.

She wear it because she can do anything for get ice-cream today, he folded her in another set of scarf she literally look like a burrito and her body is almost hidden under layers of clothing " we are ready to go" Jungkook chimed happily after satisfied with his work.

She glare after walking behind him and cursing him inside her mind because how uncomfortable she felt" don't look at me like you want my ice cream, you can have though" he said giving her a wink, smirking at her and she scoff at his dirty comment .

" help me, I can't walk" she whined and stomp her feet like a kid, he sure seeing many new side of her but no complains.

He stopped and touched her belly, he love kissing and talking to their babies for hours and He picked her up in his arms, she secured her arms around his neck while putting her head on his chest, she can hear his heartbeat even from his leather jacket.

" you got heavy damm" he said playfully aware of the fact there are two baby inside as well as he made her wear clothes which weigh more than herself " I'll take that as compliment" she said smiling brightly.

She wished they always walk like this and the moment never end, his heart is only thing she can hear, his warmth is only thing she can feel... it's so beautiful to be in the arm of one you love and carrying their part inside you, this feeling which can't be defined in words.

----
2 months later

" FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" y/n screamed at top of her lungs, ripping jungkook hands in her grip, she is cutting his blood supply and he just sat there smiling like an idiot but his heart is beating fast at how pain she is feeling.

She is crying harshly gripping sheets other hands and gasping for air, sweat are dripping down her necka nd forehead, the doctors are working down there " a little more love" Jungkook try to encourage her only to receive a glare and he shut up, and shake his head indicating he didn't said anything.

" I WILL KILL YOU AFTER THIS" she said and her head hit the back of matter as soon as cry heard from baby, she is breathing rapidly, her body is losing strength and a tired smile on her face.

" it's a boy" doctor said cutting the embilical cord while Jungkook just gasp at the site of living creatures in front of him, he look so tiny " Hey baby" he said and a biggest smile stretched on his face who want nothing but to hold the human him and y/n made.

" one down another one to go" Taehyung said winking at y/n who look like she can pass out anytime, he is making video of delivery.

" I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK, I'LL NEVER LET YOU FUCK ME AGAIN" she screamed making him giggle and taehyung laughed, a nurse pressed her lips together not to snort out loud.

---

Y/n pov

I look at the babies only to think they are hallucinations not realistic, I can't belive these two were inside me, after screaming for hour and getting stitches my vagina, I'm sure I'm super women.

( I literally felt the one who gave birth to me my mom is super women, every mom is)

" what about names?" Namjoon oppa asked, looking at Babygirl in jin oppa arm who is smiling down to her. I look at jimin because him and yoongi both are the one who wanted to choose name, Hae is sleeping close to yoongi's chest making me smile this grumpy old grandpa is softie for kids.

Taehyung is showing timer to Namjoon oppa and behind him is hoseok they are in line to hold the baby, I chuckle because my poor husband who is getting totally ignored.

My dad is caressing the cheek of baby boy who is sleeping beside me " Minyoung" he said and my heart started to race and a smile apeared on my face " Minyoung" I repeated blinking back my tears at the thought of dad.. my real dad.

" and here is your ken" Jungkook said and put the Babygirl beside who is crying and stopped as soon I touched her scooping in my arms.

" I know you love this name" he said before pecking my forehead full of love and I smiled in return " I love you" I Said and other aww " I love you too" he said making himself comfortable at side chair.

I look at him and then at everyone in room who is smiling then at ken nad minyoung, I guess I get them back, because of jungkook only thing is left.

" Give me alcohol now" I said and hi five with jimin who snatched ken from my arm while other laughed at me whole heartily.

Author note

Hello hello, how are you guys? I'm fine because I know you'll ask.

Ken and minyoung are the name which have so much meaning in this ff so I thought why not give the name to babies.

Bye cause I have nothing else to say- but tell me did you missed this book or me?

☆☆☆
I love you until
The last star in the galaxy die
So you are stuck with me forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 879 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
9.9K 1.1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
23.7K 1.1K 27
Y/N pov: I was sitting in my room as always while my eyes were filled with tears of sorrowness after seeing my husband in the arms of other women wh...
87K 3.8K 51
He traced his index finger to her cheeks.. To the parting of her lips.. To downwards.. Her chin, neck, and then chest.. Yn's breath became really fas...