Hold Me Closer || Baylen Levi...

By darker_almond

VidCon was going on in Anaheim and Peyton and Dizzy were the a part of the featured creators along with the B... More

Starring...
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~

~ 14 ~

1.3K 10 0
By darker_almond

It was finally the 3rd and last day of VidCon. Peyton couldn't believe how fast it already went by. Part of her felt glad because she didn't have to worry about getting up early for the next 2 days. But she was also upset to leave the other half of her friend group again. She was most upset to leave Baylen, especially when things were starting to go her way. She knew as soon as she made it back to Indiana, she would snap back to reality.

Alissa and Peyton walked around the convention with their camera. They broke off from the group to go find D'Aydrian who had got taken away by security. "Unbelievable that I'm person they call to come get him." Peyton shook her head while chuckling.

She made it to the front where D'Aydrian was being held. "Peyton!" He yelled, waving her down.

"Hey! Quiet down!" The security guard yelled. "Are you Peyton Farmer, ma'am?" She asked, walking up to the blonde.

Peyton nodded her head, "yeah. I am." She ran her fingers through her hair. She glanced back at Alissa, shooting a confused look. "What was he doing?"

She could take the words out of the security guard's mouth. "He was running around causing ruckus. He had crowds of people yelling and disrupting everyone else." She crossed her arms.

Peyton had to fight the urge to roll her eyes. "With all respect, it's a convention. Everyone's causing noise around here and it's very hard to hear when there's at least 50 other content creators running around." She frowned. "I'll keep watch of him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

The security guard stared at her for a minute with a disbelieving look. Peyton's eyebrows raised as she shrugged her shoulders. After an intense stare down, the security guard rolled her eyes. "Go ahead."

D'Aydrian lunged himself towards Peyton and began jumping around like a little kid. "Calm down!" Peyton laughed, taking the male with her back to their friends. "Thank you, ma'am."

On her way back, a group of kids ran up to her and D'Aydrian. "Peyton!" A girl with brunette hair yelled at her, rushing up to her. "Can we get a picture with you and D'Aydrian?"

Peyton smiled, "sure!" Her and D'Aydrian stood in the middle of the group, taking a photo with them.

"Thank you so much!" The girl smiled, taking the phone from her mother. "Oh! Are you and Baylen dating?!" She asked with a wide smile.

D'Aydrian looked over at Peyton, all eyes on her now. "Nothing's going on... why?" She asked while smiling wide, acting oblivious.

"Why?" She laughed, looking around with her friends. "Have you not seen Twitter?" She pulled out her phone and showed the trending hashtags.

#BaylenLevine
#PeytonFarmer
#BaylenandPeyton
#PeytonLevine

What the hell? She wondered. She grabbed the phone from her fan and pulled up the hashtags, scrolling through each one. Most of them consisted of the bracelets on her story.

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
ARE THEY DATING???
I SHIP BAYLEN AND PEYTON

"Oh, shit." She muttered. She handed the phone back to the girl. "That's funny." She laughed nervously, looking back at D'Aydrian who just blankly stared at her. She looked back at the fan. "I can tell you nothing's going on. It was super nice to meet you...?"

"Georgia." She said with a wide smile.

"Nice to meet you, Georgia. Hope you have fun at the convention!"

"I love your videos!" She yelled as Peyton, D'Aydrian, and Alissa walked off.

D'Aydrian shook his head, "why would you post that?!" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

Peyton looked up at him while shaking her own head. "I don't know! It was cute! Plus Baylen posted it on his story too!" She frowned, running her fingers through her hair.

D'Aydrian pulled out his phone and opened Twitter. He scrolled through the hashtags while laughing. "Alissa, come over here." He called her over. Alissa stopped filming and looked the his phone.

Alissa cackled loud, "damn, Peyton!" She looked over at her while smiling. "Congrats, you're in your first relationship scandal." She teased.

Peyton rolled her eyes, not even she had this much drama with Dizzy. Baylen really garnered her more social media attention. She checked her Instagram account, her followers went up like crazy. "Oh, my god." She whispered. "This is crazy." She looked up with a wide grin.

They made it back to the rest of the group. "D'Aydrian!" Baylen yelled at the male, running over and hopping on his back. "What happened man? We missed you!"

D'Aydrian laughed, "some girl told the security guard that I was being too loud so security had to call Peyton to get me!" He put down Baylen. He slapped his hand on Baylen's back. "Another girl stopped Peyton on the way back and asked if you and her were dating." He teased, wrapping his arm around her.

Peyton's face flushed red, "Oh, my god! D'Aydrian. Shut up!" She covered her face, the group laughing at her reaction.

Baylen came over and uncovered Peyton's face. D'Aydrian let go of her and passed her onto Baylen. "Twitter's going crazy." Baylen laughed, "I saw it. Fans ran up to me asking. It's been chaotic."

"There were a shit ton of fans." Kyle backed him up.

Baylen looked back at Peyton, "I just told them nothing's going on. It's none of their business anyway." He let go of her. "Hey, why don't we all go bowling. Best way to celebrate our last day of VidCon."

Peej wrapped his arm around Alissa, "I'm down." He responded, glancing down at Alissa. When Peyton saw her face, Alissa's cheeks tinted crimson red. A wide smile on her face, the most flustered she'd ever seen that girl. It was adorable.

"Sounds fun!" Alissa answered. The rest of the group agreed including D'Aydrian to go to bowling after the convention. They spent the rest of the time running around meeting fans. Baylen's hand held onto Peyton's as they walked. She looked up at him before intertwining their fingers. Baylen looked down at their hands before looking back up at her, a smile tugged on his cheeks.

🐳

They entered the bowling alley already gaining attention from staff due to how loud they were. Baylen walked up to the front desk while smiling wide. "Can we have 2 lanes?" He asked, smiling widely to charm the girl behind the counter.

It seemed to work, she grew flustered and got them their two lanes. Baylen paid and looked back at Peyton, giving her a wink. "Lanes 19 and 20." The girl smiled.

"Thank you so much." He walked off with the group. Peyton went to get bowling shoes with Peej, Baylen, and Alissa. They rented their shoes and made it to their lane.

The people in Baylen's lane were him, D'Aydrian, Peej, Kyle, and Lucas. Meanwhile Peyton's lane consisted of her, Lake, Alissa, and Dizzy.

Baylen sat in the booth their lane provided. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked over at Peyton who typed in her name.

She looked over at Baylen's bowling lane and saw he named himself "Ben Dover". Her eyes narrowed while laughing. "You're so mature."

Baylen shrugged his shoulders, "mature people are weenies." He got up from the booth and grabbed a pink bowling ball. He rolled it down the lane, getting a strike instantly.

Everyone cheered, meanwhile Dizzy went up in Peyton's lane and hit 6 pins. He bowled again and got a spare. Peyton cheered for him as he took his victorious walk back.

However, D'Aydrian cut their bowling trip short due to him getting in a heated discussion with another bowling group. The group walked out of the bowling alley, everyone laughing about the interaction.

Peyton had to film it of course, she posted it on her instagram story. It was something to distract her from the constant talk of their relationship rumors.

Her and Baylen got in the car before anyone else did. He looked over at her and smiled. "You're so beautiful." He whispered.

Her cheeks flared red as she looked over at him. "You're too sweet." She leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. "So, what happens to... this?"

His eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?" He chuckled while playing with her blonde hair.

"When I go back to Indiana... what happens to this? To us?" She asked.

Baylen's smile faded. "Oh. Well, we continue acting the same. It's not like we're together. Right?" He asked, immediately regretting what he just said. Peyton's heart sank while staring at the male.

"Yeah." She muttered. "Yeah, I guess we're not." Her eyes narrowed.

"Wait..." He called out to her. She hopped out of the car, slamming the car door behind her. She fought back the lump in her throat as her eyes stung with tears. She wiped them away as she grew closer to Dizzy's car.

She opened the passenger door and hopped in. Dizzy sat in the driver's seat, "Peyton?" He asked. Shortly after, Alissa and Lake rushed to the car. "What's wrong?" He leaned towards her.

Peyton opened her mouth to speak, but she just started crying. She couldn't explain it. She didn't want to explain it. She just sat there and cried. "Dizzy, go." Lake told him.

With that, Dizzy drove out of the parking lot. They passed by Baylen's car. Peyton saw in the window Baylen sitting alone while watching Dizzy's car drive away. Her bottom lip trembled as she put her head down. So they were actually nothing. Of course. When she got her hopes up, it all came crashing down. It always did.

Author's note; AHHHH THANK U SM FOR 100 READS ILY GUYS SMMM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 9K 70
"Oh no, fangirl Mia has arrived" there aren't enough Ondreaz Lopez fanfics out there so I made my own enjoy :) *pardon the tony lopez content, at the...
1.9K 36 22
After a night at a famous youtuber party, Y/n meets her idol who unexpectedly falls in love with her. The only problem Y/n fears is that her rare ski...
143K 2.9K 102
Who would have thought that a boy and a girl would fall in love on Instagram
3.9K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!