Past Lives || Dottore

By ittos_fanboy

Past lives couldn't come between us Lost love is sweeter when it's finally found I've got the strangest feeli... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 (🍋)
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 (🍋)
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 (🍋)

28 (🍋)

4.5K 98 184
By ittos_fanboy

"#139!"

Róbkij turned his head. It was another clone. A smile grew on his face. He liked this particular clone, though this one took the form of a child.

"It's Róbkij now, #483."

#483 looked up at his older counterpart. "Whoa, you got a name?" The older clone nodded, pleased at his reaction. "Who gave it to you? I know it wasn't Prime."

"It was Prime's new pet."

The child's smile faltered. He knew the horrors Prime had a habit of doing. #483 looked away from Róbkij's watching gaze. "I-I see. How is the new pet faring?"

"There's no need to worry about that, #483." The older clone simply patted his younger counterpart. "He likes this one."

He looked at the locked door, seeing at how the handle moved over so slightly, with a little click disappearing into the silence. The child clone looked at the door himself, now curious.

"#139- I mean, Róbkij, why are you looking at the door?"

He chuckled, finding the child's innocence amusing. He knew the child was just pretending. This child did participate in a rather brutal experiment, but maybe this child didn't know how the concept of sex works.

"No reason." His hand rested on the back of #483's head. "Let's go dissect some snow foxes, hmm?"

The child's face lit up. "Yes!"

~

Dottore's lips smashed into hers, pushing the both of them into the wall next to the door. His fingers were quick to lock the door, smiling into the kiss as he felt her hands grip at the collar of his shirt. His tongue brushed against her bottom lip, practically begging her him to explore her mouth, as it did only a few hours prior.

When her initial shock didn't give him the answer he wanted, his let his hands travel down her back, using her butt as some of lift to move her to a nearby desk. He used her body to push the papers off the desk, the paper scattering across the floor.

Y/n was acutely aware of his hands exploring her body, moving up and down, his soft touches sending shivers up her spine. Eventually, his hands landed on the front of her body, moving quickly to unbutton the shirt she wore. His shirt. Archons, it looked on her, but it would look better off.

Dottore released her from the kiss, taking a step back. He was mildly surprised at his actions, looking at the half-naked woman on the table. He opened his mouth, interrupted only by Y/n grabbing his collar and pulling him into another fierce kiss.

She moaned into the kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist, forcing his body to be close to hers. She felt his boner poke the inner part of her thigh, smiling as he pulled her shirt away from her body, discarding it to a corner of the room. He broke away from the kiss, panting.

"You're not wearing a bra?"

Y/n smiled. "Why would I? Your clothes are good enough."

He smirked, pleased at her words. "You are a rather curious girl, love."

"I'm aware." Her arms looped around his neck, pulling him close. "Now stop talking."

"Yes ma'am." He chuckled, kissing her neck, biting and leaving subtle marks on her skin. He lifted her body ever so slightly to pull off her shorts, unhooking her legs to pull the article of clothing completely off.

Dottore pulled away again, his bright ruby red eyes looking at her naked body before him. It was beautiful. His lips curled into a smirk, though Y/ns frowned. She moved to get off the table, unhappy with how this was currently going. The doctor stopped her.

"Oh no, sweetheart, you're going to stay on this table while I fuck you until you see nothing but stars."

His words sent waves of lust and heat down her body. It pooled in her core, begging to be touched, to be fucked. She smiled at him, reaching up and grabbing the collar of his shirt, pulling him close once again.

"Then why don't you start fucking me, Dottore?"

Her soft and teasing voice rang in his ears, his lustful smile growing. He pulled off his gloves, allowing his love to take off his shirt. She noticed he was wearing something new this time around, a harness.

It trailed down his body, hugging the parts that she loved. Which was his entire body. This admiration didn't go unnoticed by Dottore. "Like it? I had it commissioned."

"By whom?" She looked up him, her eyes showing jealousy even though she didn't quite know that was the feeling that was in her chest.

"A trusted individual." He kissed her lightly, barely being able to control himself. "I got it just for you."

"Oh?"

"I wanted to try something new." He watched as she touched the leather from the harness. "You have something new to grab onto."

"I'm not sure if I like it just yet." Y/n frowned.

"Then let's find out, love?"

"Let's."

Dottore pushed the few remaining document off the table, pushing Y/n down onto the table. The cold table touched her back, making her arch away from the table. Dottore watched this unfold with amusement, imagining him being the reason behind her arch back.

He decided to make these thoughts a reality.

He lined his dick up to her entrance, thrusting it inside. She let out a gasp, grabbing his harness. Her walls adjusted, having dealt with his large size twice now. They throbbed against his dick, eager to experience this once again. He moved, giving into his desires, thrusting into her body.

"Nngh-" Her whimpers filled the room as he moved. He leaned in close to her, suppressing his own pleasure filled groans to kiss her neck.

"You're taking every inch beautifully, love." He whispered. Y/n released his harness, grabbing his head, kissing his lips with passion she didn't know she had. He was releasing a part of her, an unknown part of her, and she loved it. He thrusted harder, earning a moan.

Dottore smiled. He found her g-spot. Her wall clenched around his cock, sending his own pleasure throughout his body. Her body fit him, as his fit hers. They were perfect for each other, though no one knew this quite yet.

Well, maybe one person.

He kept his pace, only going faster when he felt the need to. He wanted her to experience the best orgasm she ever had. Her whimpers and pleading were music to his ears, a sound he knew he would never get tired of.

"Hhngh- Aahh, hah, I'm-" Y/n could barely say anything before she climaxed. She half-expected Dottore to stop after she orgasmed, but she was glad he didn't. He went faster, using her fresh cum as some kind of lube.

She looked at his face, filled with lust and concentration. It was a lovely look on him. She would've kissed him again, but her pure ecstasy wasn't so strong. She felt the familiar knot in her stomach. Her body shook as she released again.

This time, Dottore slow down, but she knew he wasn't sexually satisfied yet. He pulled out, her cum juices dripping on the floor. Her muscles were sore, but she pushed through regardless. He was confused by her actions, even more so when she somehow managed to push him down onto the floor.

It clicked in his brilliant mind, a smirk growing on his face.

He looked forward in seeing her beautiful breasts bouncing over him, sending more waves of pleasure down his body. She climbed over him, lining herself up to his cock. Y/n sat on his dick, taking in everything. This new experience took some getting used to, but her body quickly adjusted.

Her body began moving up and down. Dottore let out a loud groan, his calloused hands grabbed her hips, aiding her movements. Their sounds filled the room, his wonderful groans, grunts, and curses were pleasure to Y/ns ears.

"Y-y/n- ah-hah~"

His grip on her hips tightened, creating bruises on her skin. She loved it. His face was full of pained pleasure. It was almost like he didn't want to release. Y/n put her hands on his chest, her fingertips brushing against the harness he wore. She moved her hips with more force.

Dottore's hands slammed her hips down with one last groan, releasing his cum into her body. She relaxed against his body, feeling as his warm cum filled her body. A soft smile danced on her lips.

"I apologize Y/n, I could've finished on my own-" He was interrupted by a kiss.

"It's fine, love, I don't care." She kissed him once more before moving off of him. He sat up quickly, forcing Y/n to sit down on the table they fucked on. He wrapped his shirt around her shoulders, leaving the room quickly.

Dottore returned with some towels in one hand, and a pair of clothes in another. Y/n smiled softly, pulling the large shirt closer to her body.

~

I hope you liked it! As promised to one of my most beloved readers (I love you mwah) here is the drawing!

I love drawing fluffy hair ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 659 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...
113K 3.1K 20
She was his beautiful puppet, a living breathing doll that followed his commands. Well atleast that's what she assumed he thought she was when he emp...
116 0 7
𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒! 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ꒰꒰﹕𓆩♡𓆪 ❝ I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO LOVE ME...
31.6K 711 24
One day you are assigned as a assistant of a certain Harbringer. Childe loses his memories but makes a steady recovery with you by his side, what wil...