Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 13- CIA Asset!

39K 1.6K 146
By Duranb0lt

Adam Lankins (Karl Urban) —^

Chapter 13- CIA Asset!

Alexander's POV

What is love?

George is love!

Ugh. My subconciousness always answers that way. That man sure makes me crazy. Oh god,just thinking about our about-to-start 'office sex' and Drew's epic entrance makes me feel so embarassed. I really don't know what got into me that I just let him take me in my office desk. I feel like I have no dignity, doing such activity in my office. What if Lauren went in or someone else?Gosh.

Truth be told I wanted it to stop.Or not.

ARGH! He's giving me mixed emotions. I think didn't want it to happen, but the other half of me says the opposite. Am I weird?

"Hey!"

When he touches me I feel like he touches my very core and his long finge—

"HEY!BITCH, YOU BETTER STOP IGNORING ME OR I'LL SMACK YOU UPSIDE DOWN!"

My eyes open in shock as I flinch from Drew's voice. Did he just shout at me?

"Me?"I raise a brow at him, why the hell would he be shouting at me?

"Yes you! Like duh, am I talking to Alexander McKinley here? Or is it air?" He rolls his eyes at me and takes a sip on his Java Chip Frapuccino. I look down at mine only to see it ignored.

"Sorry. I was distracted." 

"As if I don't know that.You've been saying George's name like fifty times already and sighing dreamily."

"I wasn't thinking about him!" I said quickly.Suddenly,felt a blush appear on my face.Like seriously? Did I do that? 

How does George do that? Even if he left like an hour ago, he still leaves me spacing out and dumbfounded. 

UGH STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM, YOU DUMB BRAIN!

"Sheesh. So you're lying and you want me to believe that. Like, hello? Do I look like I'm dumb?" I chuckle at his face. Even if he acts like this, he's still my bestfriend and I'm only me when I'm with him.

"Of course not! Hail the starbucks diva!" I chuckle as I fanned his face with my hand like a servant who's serving his master.

"Yeah. Seek redemption, wench." He laughed and I remembered something.Time for paypack.

"Soooo...A little bird told me, Thomas has a crush on you." I tease him and wiggle my eyebrows. Yes, George told me how Thomas had a crush on him.I couldn't believe it myself about Thomas gawking about Drew when he was alone with George.

It's funny though that cupid still had someone for Drew.

I surpress my laugh when I notice Drew blushing. Something smells fishy.

"W..what?" Drew stutters like an idiot and I reachede over to smack his head making while laughing.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE INLOVE! ADMIT IT!" I jump on my seat like an idiot. Well, miracle still happen!

Drew was known to be someone who doesn't want to fall inlove quickly. He wants to play hard-to-get. 

"Ouch! How dare you smack me!" He rubs the part of his head where I smacked him. I was just laughing in my seat as I see him turning scarlet.

"You love him! HAHAHA! DREW LOVES THOM—" I couldn't finish what I said as I felt Drew's hands on my mouth. 

"UGH!So what if I am? And plus! The feeling is not mutual! I'll be going back to UK soon and I'll be saying 'sayonara' to the hotshot." He mumbles but I could still notice the sadness in his voice. I open my mouth and softly bite his palm. He grunts and pulls back his hand.

I only do that when Drew puts his hand on my mouth. He likes doing that to me.Seriously.

"Just because you're going home doesn't mean he won't follow you! Especially if I told him your little secret." I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows and his eyes open in shock before he releases a gasp.

"BITCH,YOU BETTER NOT!" I flinch as Drew starts shouting again. Hell,what is this man's vocal chords made of, steel?

"Make me." I rise my chin up confidently. Well, It's only a few times that I can tease Drew about a man so I better enjoy myself right now.

"YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT OR I SWEAR I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS INTO SMITHERI—" He stands and raises his hand to smack me in my head but we both froze when the door creaks open.

"Uhm.Excuse me." Thomas head suddenly pops up from my door making Drew and me open our mouths in shock. How long has be been there?

I look over Drew only to see him shocked, he then grits his teeth at me as if he's telling me not to speak.

"Hi!" Drew turns to face Thomas in a very flirty way. Ew. Talk about being hard-to-get.

I rolled my eyes as I motion Thomas to get in. Well,Thomas and I are cool after the you-know-what happened.

"Yes, How may I help you Thomas?" I raise my brow as I look at Drew only to notice him blushing and looking away.

"I was uhm... wondering I could If I could borrow Drew for the day.Please?" I try to hide my laugh as I notice him pleading like a baby asking for candy. He looks so desperate right now and I still notice that he speaks to me like I still haven't forgiven him for what he did.

"I'm sorry but I think Drew and I will be—" I look over to Drew and I got cut as he glares at me as if he'll kill me. I was just kidding, sheesh.

I cleared my throat before looking back to Thomas.

"Of course you can. Just make sure to take care of him or I'll send a thousand and one dalmatians at you to bite your balls. Or was the movie a hundred and one? Whatever. Just take care of my bestfriend." I mumble and smile at him sweetly. I notice him sigh in relief before he nods at me.

He looks at Drew like he's saying a secret message but I can't see it since his back is on me.Drew instantly follows him out of my office like a lovesick puppy.

Before Thomas fully leaves the office, Drew turns back and mouths, 'look at that ass!' before faking a gasp and pointing at Thomas at ass. I laughed and threw my head back as I watch them both leave.

Drew sure knows how to make me laugh.It's sad that he'll be leaving soon.Even though he brutally harasses me and smacks me like a madman I still love that chipmunk.

I get back to the paperwork for a few hours until I remembered George. He told me about how his Grandfather wanted him to be married and that he had a malicious plan before. A smile escapes me as I think about how he trusts me that he would tell me his secrets. 

I wonder if he thinks of me too like the way I think of him.And I admit that I feel like a baby about feeling used and telling him about it. Atleast it's all fine now and all I need to worry about was his family and how they would react to us.

Suddenly, I felt a growl coming from my stomach. I chuckled as I remembered how I still haven't had my lunch. I envy Drew though for having a lunchdate.

I took my phone, wallet and earphones before walking out of my office and went to the secretary's desk and notice it empty. Where the hell is Lauren?! If she slacks of work, I'll fire her! And yes, I'm grumpy because I'm hungry!

I went to the company's little kitchen. You know where you make some coffee or get some food. What do you call it again? Pantry? Panry? Panty? Okay the last part is funny.

Before I walk in I noticed Lauren having a chat with another female employee. I forgot her name though.

"Are Mr. McKinley and Mr. Garisson dating?" I stopped at my tracks.Are they...gossiping about me? I took a step back to hear more about what they're saying. Time for some ninja moments.

"Of course they are! Mr. Garisson is hot though. Too bad he's gay." Lauren clicks her tongue like the bitch she is. 

"I know right! And Mr. McKinley is just not perfect for him!They'll break up for sure." I clenched my fist at what the unknown employee said. 

"Hey! They are perfect for each other!" I smile as I heard Lauren defend me.Now her loyalty is proven.

I leaned at the door frame and crossed my arms before speaking.

"Having chitchats about me?" I raised my eyebrow and they immediately froze. 

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I smile as I notice them staying silent. Oh my, I sound so sassy.

"Uhm.. Sir..W..we w..were Ju..st tal..talking about the w...eath—"

"Oh please. I've been here listening to you sticking you ears in places where they shouldn't be." She bits her lip and Lauren stays there with her head bowed. How dare this employee lie to me.

"S...sir.. We I..I.." She couldn't even finish what she's saying.Pathetic.

"What's your name?"

"It..s J..jad—" I smirk before I cut her off. Yes, I just enjoy it when my bitchy side shows up.

"Oh wait. You're name is not worth knowing anyway. How about," I walk towards her and touched her forehead with my index finger. "You mind your own business before I fire your ass. " I looked over Lauren and she's shaking.

"Lauren, next time don't slack off for chats. One thing I hate is bitches talking behind my back. " I removed my finger and turned my back on them to make an epic walk-out. Before I completely leave, I stopped before saying.

"Now your place." I say a before walking out of the Pantry.. Panty..whatever place.

As I reached a few meters away, I hopped happily and raised my fist in the air like a joyful five-year-old. I stopped to look around and sighed in relief to realize that the hallway was empty.

I don't have much opportunity in my life to be a bitch but when I do, I really don't know why but it makes me happy. Weird.

I pout when I hear my stomach grumble again. Damn it! I wanted to eat a bagel but all the excitement made me forget my hunger.

I rode the private elevator and went down the ground floor. I heard a few greetings but I just nodded in reply. I noticed Adam sitting in the lobby with a newspaper in hand. I walked towards him and when notices me, he immediately puts down the newspaper and looks up at me.

"I'm hungry and I want pizza. I'm gonna go to the pizzeria a few blocks down. And I'll be walking so you don't have to give me a ride." He nods at reply before he stands up but I stop him.

"And no, I'm going on my own. Try following me and I'll fire you." He sighs in defeat before he nods again and takes the newspaper. Hm, that was unbelievably easy.

I smile at him before going towards the door. The warm breeze hits my face as I start walking down the street. I noticed that I could go to the pizzeria through a park.The thought seems nice so I crossed the street and went inside the premises of the park.

Feeling the fresh air seems nice. I took out my phone and plugged in the earpieces. Oh yeah, music and stroll along the park is a very nice combination.

I was still a few distance away from the pizzeria as I was singing to myself softly while walking. Suddenly, I notice and old man walking. He seemed like he's drunk. Or not.

Suddenly, he fell and since I was the nearest person, Alexander McKinley to the rescue!

I caught him before he fell to the ground.Oh damn, this man is heavy. I pulled him to the near bench and sat him beside me. I looka t him in the eyes and notice a pair of familiar eyes.

"Hello? Are you alright?"

He nods at me before he speaks.

"Y..es." His voice was so soft that it felt like he was dying.

"What are you doing here?! Don't you have someone with you?" As I asked worriedly he suddenly looks at his surroundings. Oh my, is he a CIA asset  and that the CIA are looking for him? 

Kidding.

"I needed to escape. Who are you young man?" He asks and he looks at me weakly. I quickly pulled off my suit's jacket and slinged it by his shoulder. It may be a bit warm but he's shivering and I could notice it. 

I may be a bitch sometimes, but I still have a heart. And this old man needs some help.

'I'm Alexander." I did not say my last name since he might be a burglar or something or when he gets caught by the CIA he might say my name to them and they'll assasinate me. Oh my, I hope not.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. I'm an old man, I can't do things on myself anymore." He smiles at me softly and I pat his head softly.

"Just because you're old doesn't mean you can't enjoy life. What's your name?"

"Leopold.Just call me Leo." He smiles at me before he starts speaking again. "You really should leave, they'll be here soon."

OMFG. Is he really a CIA asset? Nah . I'm just too hungry that I'm imagining things.

"It's fine.Besides you need someone by your side. Why did you came to the park by yourself?" I raise a brow at him. Well, for his age he shouldn't be roaming the streets alone. Well, in this case, roaming the park.

"I... wanted to see the ducks.. J..james loves ducks." Oh. My heart melted as he said it. 

I stood quickly and opened my hand.

"I heard ducks are vile beings but for you, I'd go." His head snaps up with shock. Did I say something bad? He smiles happily and takes my hand and stands. But before we walk, my head snaps when my name gets called.

"ALEXANDER! WIFEY!"

"Hubby?" My eyes open in shock. Why the hell is he here?

As he reached us, I notice Sam behind him and he bends down on his knees to take a breather. Did he just ran? 

Like duh, what did he do? Fly? Does he look like he's superman?

"I was looking for you bec—" He stops speaking when he notices Leo beside me. His eyes open in shock and I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"G..Grandpa?" It comes out more like a whisper.

I look over to Leo beside me and he smiles weakly.

"Hello, George."

NOTE:

Hello Munchkins!

So, I wanted to thank all the ones who PMed and Commented just to encourage me. Like srsly, someone even told me he was scared that I'd be leaving Wattpad. LOL. That's not gonna happen.

And! I also want to personally thank @PrinceKenzie because she's so awesome. I love her, in a you know a fellow author type of way.

Also, a lot asked me when I'll be writing Drew & Thomas' story. I'll be releasing it once this book gets finished since I'm still currently writing the 'From Up Above' (do check it out!). SOOOOOO,

Would you like a bonus chapter for the Drew and Thomas tandem?

Just tell me.

I love you munchkins! :* xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.1K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
5.3K 309 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
983 31 60
Book 1 (A series of beauty) It's simple, a love story. All over the place. (: WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF SAME-SEX INTERACTION THEN PLEASE MOV...
213K 6.3K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...