Beginnings - Power Rangers Mi...

By AlexNeko_990

Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled... More

Meet My Characters
Chapter One: Day of the Dumpster
Chapter Two: High Five
Chapter Three: Teamwork
Chapter Four: A Pressing Engagement
Chapter Five: Different Drum
Chapter Six: Food Fight
Chapter Seven: Big Sisters
Chapter Eight: I, Eye Guy
Chapter Nine: For Whom The Bell Trolls
Chapter Ten: Happy Birthday, Zack
Chapter Eleven: No Clowning Around
Chapter Twelve: Power Rangers Punk
Chapter Thriteen: Peace, Love and Woe
Chapter Fourteen: Foul Play in the Sky
Chapter Fifteen: Dark Warrior
Chapter Sixteen: Switching Places
Chapter Seventeen: Out of Control
Chapter Eighteen: Jason's Battle & Hope's Protection
Chapter Nineteen: The Rescue
Chapter Twenty: Eclipsing Megazord
Chapter Twenty-One: Breaking the Spell
Bonus Chapter: Rexy and Steggy
Chapter Twenty-Three: Itsy Bitsy Spider
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Spit Flower
Chapter Twenty-Five: Life's a Masquerade
Chapter Twenty-Six: Gung Ho!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Island of Illusion
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You're there for me
Chapter Thirty: The Rockstar
Chapter Thirty-One: A Star is Born
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Yolk's on You!
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Green Candle
Chapter Thirty-Four: Back to Six
Chapter Thirty-Five: Birds of a Feather
Chapter Thirty-Six: Doomsday
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Rita's Seed of Evil
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Pig Surprise
Chapter Forty: Lions & Blizzards
Chapter Forty-One: Crystal of Nightmares
Chapter Forty-Two: To Flea or Not to Flee
Chapter Forty-Three: Reign of the Jellyfish
Chapter Forty-Four: Return of an Old Friend

Chapter Twenty-Two: The Trouble with Shellshock

569 14 7
By AlexNeko_990

[Hope Peter Madden]

It has been a few days since my Birthday, Jason and I went out on dates and were happy with each other.

Nothing really eventful happen, except for the fact my dad knows about me and Jason, when he walked into my room and saw the both of us on my bed. He's okay with it, already knowing about our crushes on each other.

Let's just say it was an embarrassing conversation that morning, especially with Dad's teasing.

My body was pretty much covered in hickies, that it took a while for them to heal.

Today the seven of us were at the park, on the basketball court. Jason and Zack were playing against each other. Tommy was the referee. Billy, Trini, Kim and I were on the picnic table watching them.

I was wearing a white shirt, brown flannel, and beige pants.

Jason makes a shot, and we cheered.

"Yeah, way to go, Jason." Tommy said. "Go, Jason!" Trini shouted. "Go, JJ!" I cheered, using one of his nickname I use for him. "This one's for you, Petey!" Jason said, pointing towards me, and he continue going against Zack. I chuckled, at the use of my middle name's nickname.

"Hey, we're really happy for you, Hope." Trini told me. "Yeah, it took quite a while for you two to be together." Kim said. I chuckled. "Thanks guys." I said.

"Now, it's time for my "Slammer Jammer! Double Whammer! Hip-Hop Beat! Cause you can't stop it! Big disgrace, 'cause it's in your face! Long Shot!"!" Zack said. That was a pretty long name. Zack threw the basketball, and it made it into the goal.

Trini and Kim stood up cheering. Billy and I clapped. "Totally styling moves, Zack!" Kim said. Trini gave him thumbs-ups.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Soon Jason swapped out with Tommy. We were still watching them on the picnic table.

Soon, Jason join in, him and Tommy are both a team, as they went up against Zack. They rest for a while, when the basketball rolls off.

Suddenly Putty Patrols appeared around the basketball.

"Look! Putties!" Billy said. "Come on!" Kim said. "Let's go!" I said. The four of us stood up, and went onto the basketball court.

"Everybody! Spread out!" Jason shouted. We spread out. The Putty Patrols ran towards us, and we begin fighting them.

Eventually Zack got the basketball back, he jumped towards the net and made a shot. The Putty Patrols gathered, and they retreated.

"Oh man, I'm late for karate practice." Tommy said, checking his watch. "We'll finish later." He told us. We said bye to Tommy, as he leaves.

"Hey, all this activity has left me famish." Billy said, seeing a hot dog cart. "I'm hungry, too." Trini said, her and Billy went towards the hot dog cart. "Hey, Trini, give me one with everything." Zack said. "And then some." Jason said. "And get one for Hope, hold the mustard." He said. "Thanks." I thanked my boyfriend, and peck his lips.

Kim, Billy, Jason and I were playing basketball. The basketball bounces off, and Bulk caught it. "Game's over, whimp boys. This is our space." Bulk said. "Yeah? Well, it's our space too. And that is our ball." Jason said, the four of us stood in front of Bulk and Skull. "Yeah." Zack said.

"Oh, your ball?" Bulk said. "And his mommy said, we can't play with it." He said, looking at Skull. "Aw." Skull said. The both of them laughed. "You guys, are so funny." Kim said. "Why don't you go back to the circus, where you came from." She said, and tried to grab the ball back, but Bulk pulls away.

"Hey, Bulk." Skull called, taking off his sunglasses. "Is the circus really in town?" He asked. "That was an insult, bubble brain." Bulk told Skull. "And now, you're gonna pay for it." He said, pulling Kim towards him.

"Hey, let her go man." Zack said. "Now." Jason said. "Let her go." I said. "Hey, Skull." Bulk called, he pushed Kim towards Skull. Zack, Jason and I grabs onto both of Bulk's arm. He tried to push us off, but we grab onto his arms again. This time, Bulk was turned around.

"Hey, you guys!" Kim called, she was spinning Skull around. She pushed Skull towards Bulk, and we let go. Skull got onto Bulk's back, and the both of them crashed onto the hot dog cart, getting condiments on them. The four of us laughed.

"Now, that's what I call, hot dogs with everything on it!" Zack said, the four of us laughed again.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us were now back onto the basketball court. Jason and Zack were playing against each other, while Billy, Trini, Kim and I were enjoying our hot dogs.

The basketball rolls out, and it exploded. The six of us saw Baboo, Squatt, and a monster: Shellshock.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Jason shouted.

"Mastodon!"
"Pterodactyl!"
"Triceratops!"
"Saber-Tooth Tiger!"
"Stegosaurus!"
"Tyrannosaurus!"

The six of us Morphed.

Trini was hit by a light, and suddenly start running. "Oh no, what's going on? I can't stop moving!" She exclaimed, and ran off. "Guys, help!" She shouted.

"What have you done to Trini?" Jason questioned, pointing at the monsters. "Whatever they did, it doesn't seem good!" I said. "Get them!" Jason shouted. "Right!" Billy shouted. The five of us ran towards the monsters.

Jason kicked Shellshock, and he fell. "All right, you wanna play ball?" Shellshock asked. "Batter up!" He shouted, he got out a baseball bat out. "Here you go, Shellshock. You ready?" Squatt asked, he threw the baseball, while Shellshock hits them towards us.

The five of us dodged it. "Now, the stop light!" Shellshock said. Jason and I got out of  the way, but Billy, Zack and Kim got hit. The three of them froze. "Now, they're frozen and helpless, I'll take care of them, once and for all!" He said, he got out a cannon from his head.

Jason and I stood in front, Shellshock aimed at us, we dodged it. We jumped up, got out our Blade Blasters, and attacked them. The three of them retreated.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Jason, me, and the others teleported to the Command Center, with Zordon's help.

"Zordon, they haven't moved since you teleported is here." Jason said. "They're still frozen." I said. Alpha exclaimed, he was scanning the others with a device. "I was afraid of this." He said. "Shellshock, used his stop light freeze ray on them. There's no known cure for it, Jason, Hope." He told us.

"It can't be cured?" Jason asked. "There's no way to unfreeze them?" I asked. The both of us look at Zordon. "Not true." Zordon said. "There is a rare flower, called the Deandra. That can reverse the effects of the ray." He said.

"Where can we get one?" Jason asked. "Deandra grows, in only one place in the entire universe." Zordon said. "Where?" I asked. "The Mountain of Hope." Zordon said. I snorted, and coughed a bit covering it up. "Sorry." I said.

"I have sent Trini there to find it, observe the Viewing Globe." Zordon told us. Jason and I turned towards the Viewing Globe. "This is where Trini must find the Deandra flowers, before Rita destroyed them." He said.

"Don't worry, Zordon. I'll never let Rita, destroy the Power Rangers." Jason said. "And neither, will I." I said. I chuckled. "The Mountain of Hope." I said, looking at Jason. "I didn't know they named a mountain after me." I jokingly said, putting my hand on my chest.

Jason chuckled, he shook his head fondly.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The Viewing Globe shows a giant Shellshock attacking the city.

"We've got to stop Shellshock from destroying the city, until Trini finds that flower." Jason said. "Then, we better hope Trini can find it before we get into more trouble." I said.

"May the power be yours Jason and Hope." Zordon said.

"We're outta here." Jason and I said, we were teleported out.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

"We need Dinozord Power! Now!" Jason and I shouted. Jason called his Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, while I called my Stegosaurus Dinozord.

"Mighty!" I shouted.
"Morphin'!" Jason shouted.

"All right! Let's rumble!" Shellshock said.

"You're turtle soup, Shellshock!" Jason said. "And we're gonna make it happen!" I said.

Shellshock puts his arms into his shell.

"What?" Jason said. "Huh?" I said.

Shellshock's arms came back out with the baseball bat, and a hook.

Jason and I begin fighting Shellshock.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Both Jason and I were thrown to the ground. Shellshock kicked our Dinozords, attacking us.

Jason and I stood back up. "Zordon! He's too much for our Dinozords!" Jason said. "I don't think they can last much longer!" I said. "We need help! Hurry!" We said.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

"Oh man!" Jason exclaimed. "Oh no!" I exclaimed. The both of us were being attacked, Shellshock got out his cannon and attacked us, our Dinozords shakes.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

Tommy's Dragonzord appeared, and attacked Shellshock, knocking him away from us.

"All right, Tommy! Let's do it!" Jason said. "Together!" I shouted.

"Oh boy, now I'll have thrice as much fun!" Shellshock said, seeing us.

Tommy's Dragonzord attacked Shellshock with his tail, I attacked him with my spikes, and Jason attacked him by punching. Shellshock was pushed towards Tommy, who knock him back, and he fell. Tommy's Dragonzord, Jason and I regrouped.

Shellshock stood back up. "Oh no! I got dirt in my eyes! I can't see! I don't know where to hit my rays!" He exclaimed.

"All right!" Jason said.

"Not!" Shellshock said, he attacked us with his ray, and froze our Zords.

"Oh no! Our controls are frozen!" Jason exclaimed. "This isn't good!" I exclaimed.

Shellshock was about to attack us, but stopped when he notices Trini.

"Jason! Hope! Tommy! I found the Deandra flowers!" Trini said, holding the flowers. "Trini, you did it!" Jason said. "Great job!" I said.

Trini jumped onto Shellshock's head, still running. "You're history, Shellshock! These flowers, will reverse you power!" She said. "Okay, flowers, do your stuff! By the Power of the Saber-Tooth Tiger! I command you, to release us from Shellshock's power!" She shouted, and waves the flowers around. The pollen fell onto Shellshock, which made his ray malfunction.

"I hate this stuff! Get it off of me!" Shellshock exclaimed, as the traffic light sparks.

Mine, Jason and Tommy's Zords unfroze. "Good job, Trini! We'll take it from here right, Hope, Tommy?" Jason asked. "I'm ready!" I said. "He won't know what him 'em Jason and Hope1 Let's do it!" He said, and played his flute.

Tommy's Dragonzord fired missiles at Shellshock. "All right! we got it!" Jason said. "Now let's finish him!" I shouted. "You said it, babe!" Jason said.

Jason's Dinozord attacked the ground, while my Dragonzord spins. Our attacks hit Shellshock, and destroyed him.

ⒷⒺⒼⒾⓃⓃⒾⓃⒼⓈ

The six of us are back at the basketball court. Zack was playing on the court, while the rest of us watched. I was standing next to Jason.

"Man, I'm glad we threw that bogus turtle back into oblivion." Jason said. "Ugh, if I ever see another turtle again, it'll be too soon." Kim said. "Oh, you can say that again." Trini said. "Really." Billy said.

"So, I guess this isn't a good time to introduce you guys to Snappy?" I asked, looking at the others, bringing out my turtle plushy. The turtle plushy was one of Jason's gift for me, when we went out on a date.

Everyone gave me a look. I look at Snappy. "Oh no, Snappy. They don't like you." I jokingly said. "Oh, but I do. Yes, I do. Yes, I do." I cooed.

Everyone laughed a bit. Jason wrap an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him, and he kissed my temple. The both of us smiled, looking at each other.

We saw Tommy, and greeted him. Zack threw the basketball towards Tommy. "Oh, Zack. Point game? All that fight made me really hungry." Tommy said. "And, uh, I do believe the deal was, loser buy the lunch." He said, handing Zack the ball back. "Let's do it." Zack said.

"Ding! ding!" I announced. "Round two!" Jason announced.

"Oh, loser's gonna hurt so bad, you're gonna have to call the doctor." Zack said, bouncing the basketball. "An ambulance, a medic." He said. "Yeah, you." Tommy said. They laughed a bit. "Oh, you better step back, Jack." Zack said, he begins saying the name of his shot.

Zack made the shot, and we cheered. "Uh, waiter. He'll take the check." He said. Billy went into the court. "Care to double your odds?" He asked, taking off his flannel. Tommy stood next to us.

"Billy, I couldn't even punish a guy like you, I-I just couldn't." Zack said. "Losers buy lunch for two." Billy said. "Sure." Zack said. "Absolutely." Billy said.

Billy got the basketball from Zack. "Time for my "Funicular. Spectacular. Voracious. Bodacious. Autophonic. Morphonomic. Jam!" He said, and did a slam dunk, getting the ball into the net.

All of us cheered for Billy. And with that another day ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 616 21
Glass (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Fragile Duology- --- Our world was once a safe and happy place until evil aliens arrived with one plan: to destr...
5.5K 124 6
Cherry Blossom (On-Hold)🍟 --- When the ancient evil spirit Dai Shi returns to wipe out all humans, a quartet of teenagers must learn secret kung fu...
11.6K 173 9
Enter Y/n L/n, a young boy who goes to Angel Grove High just like Jason, Billy, Zach, Kimberly, Trini and Tommy, is brought into a world where the Po...
5.4K 162 11
Gold (Ongoing)⏳ --- Terra Venture, a space ship so massive it contains a city inside, embarks on an interstellar voyage to settle human pioneers on a...