Runaway Wife

By elenenaxxxx

Dive into Ella's story... Meeting her brute of a husband Luca along the way... In exactly one day I will be m... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
⚠️Information⚠️
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven

Introductions

2.3K 23 3
By elenenaxxxx

Marisela (Ella or El)

Age 19
•sweet
•caring
•partying
•heart of gold
•fragile

Luca

Age 34
•brute
•evil
•obsessive
•torturing
•power

~~~~You've reached one of my stories~~~~

I hope you enjoy my work, I'm no professional I just enjoy writing and letting my imagination take control.
If you don't like controlling, torture, abuse, slight rape, suicide and many more. Please please, don't go any further. If you do and proceed this isn't my fault I have warned you enough times already huns. Let's support eachother.

•••••• introduction in more detail ••••••
Ella, as we will call her as that's what she likes and what Ella likes gets. She's just a normal 19 year old teenage girl just wanting to live her life with her friends partying and enjoying it too the fullest. Pure heart of gold.

Luca, well head of his mafia gets what he wants 24/7 no exceptions. He rules the world, well he likes to think he does anyways. He has a group of men he trusts his life with. He won't stop at anything until he gets what's his. He's murderous, tortures and a complete brute.

Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.9K 58
Cats In the Cradle Sequel Daniel and Emma have been married for nearly one year, and they couldn't be happier. Their marriage is perfect on paper: v...
548 20 11
-Sofia- I am making some frosting when I hear that dumb bell sound again, I roll my eyes and let out an annoyed grunt and walk towards the front. I...
352K 10.2K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...
282K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...