Skipping Stones (Yukino x M!r...

By deGen3r4te

Relationships. They are essential in everyone's lives, including yours. But what is love? What is friendship... More

Character Stuff
Chapter 1: Where The Sun is Shining
Chapter 2: Perfecto
Chapter 3: Wake up, sleepy head
Chapter 4: And I forgot to knock...
Chapter 5: Say please
Chapter 6: Are you done?
Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 7.5: WacDonald's™
Chapter 8: Treat me like your Girlfriend
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation
Side Story: No Sleep
Side Story: You Embarrassed?
Side Story: Fireworks
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 2
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 3
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 1
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 2
Chapter 11: Candy Apple
Fluff fluff 10k fluff fluffy
Chapter 12: The Passenger
Side Story: Calling in Sick
Chapter 13: Personal Growth...?
Chapter 14: Young Love
Side Story: Warm Hands
Chapter 15: Relying on You
Special 20k: Carnal Feelings
Chapter 16: Spur of Emotions
Side Story: Clair de Lune
Chapter 17: Another Damn Festival
END OF SEASON 1
S2 Chapter 1: Coincidence
S2 Chapter 2: Squarebucks™
S2 Chapter 3: Losing What You Love
S2 Chapter 4: Chocolate Date
Christmas/New Years Special 2022
S2 Chapter 5: Dishes
S2 Chapter 6: Opposite Ways
S2 Chapter 7: Hand Holding Haruno
S2 Chapter 8: Selfish
60k Reads SPECIAL | Iroha
S2 Chapter 9: Dating Disaster

40k Special | Hiratsuka-san's Ashtray

705 33 14
By deGen3r4te

This entire chapter is literally only being made because one guy asked me to make a continuation of a spicy scene with Shizuka Hiratsuka from the 20k special. 

That's literally all this is. Except I put too much work into it. 

Hope you enjoy 

<3

Hiratsuka: "Son of a bitch... Y/N, can you help with this?" 

Y/N: "Of course." 

I realigned all the paperwork that she had just accidentally knocked over. 

We both worked as teachers, and despite being the youngest teacher here, I seemed to get along with everyone nicely. Of course, I got along with Hiratsuka-san the most because we sit in front of each other.

Her desk faces mine, and mine faces hers. The desks were also pressed up against each other, almost making a large table to work on.

Naturally, we had set a boundary to separate her work from mine. That didn't seem to stop her work ending up in my hands though. Even now, I have to realign her paperwork.

Hiratsuka: "Thanks." 

Y/N: "Anytime." 

I never felt annoyed by helping her whatsoever. She seemed like she had a lot of work to deal with, certainly more than me, so I always felt obligated to help her in any way I can. 

But I'm not sure if that's true anymore. I don't feel obligated to do her work for her, now I just want to do it. 

Y/N: "Need something to drink? I'll hit the vending machine." 

Hiratsuka: "Iced tea, please."

I quickly went over to a vending machine we had inside the office, bought iced tea, and handed it to Hiratsuka-san. 

Hiratsuka: "Nothing for yourself?" 

Y/N: "No. Just something for you."

Hiratsuka: "Thank you, Y/N." 

I was about to sit back down on my desk, when I stopped myself to clean something off Hiratsuka's desk. It was her ashtray, and it was mostly clean, besides the 7 or so cigars that lay on it.

I emptied it into a trash can, making sure the cigars weren't smoking beforehand. I placed the ashtray back on her desk. 

Y/N: "Don't thank me." 

Hiratsuka: "What am I supposed to say, then?" 

Y/N: "You don't have to say anything. Just take it for granted." 

Hiratsuka: "I couldn't do that, Y/N... You're too helpful." 

She never said thank you, but the look in her eyes spoke it either way. 

I'm surprised she doesn't take me for granted to begin with. I've done all these things, and more, so many times. She's said thank you each time, and respected the effort I put into helping her out. At this point, you'd think she would've stopped saying thank you, but she hasn't.

Hiratsuka: "Don't you ever get tired of me?" 

Y/N: "No. The only thing I get tired of is when you smoke too much. I don't care if it's once more twice, but when you have almost 10 cigars on your ashtray, it gets somewhat worrying." 

Hiratsuka: "Not my fault." 

"Yes, it is." 

"Hehe~ I guess it-" 

She attempted to grab her iced tea, but the container was slippery, and she dropped it directly onto her outfit. She tried to grab it before it fell onto the floor, but her hand slipped past it again, and the iced tea marked the carpet beneath us. 

"Shit! Y/N, get some-!" 

"Got it." I had paper towels in my hand, and I had already started to clean up the mess that she made. 

I layered the wet carpet with the paper towels, taking them off after they had been soaked up. Luckily, it seemed like I was fast enough where there weren't any stains. 

However, the same couldn't be said for Hiratsuka-san. The top half of her shirt was mostly covered in iced tea, ready to stain it completely brown. 

"God dammit... It's ruined..." 

"You alright?" 

"I'm fine, I'm fine... But this is gonna be a pain in the ass to clean out." 

"I can do it for you. Of course, I can't do it right now, but if you give it to me by the end of the day, I can get rid of the stains." 

"That'd be a big help. But it seems like I'm going to have to head back home for a pair of fresh clothes anyway. I don't have anything to cover up with." 

"Use this." I handed my sweater over to her.

I only ever wore the sweater when it was awfully cold inside the office, and that's not very often. Especially now, since it's just about to hit summer and the heat is picking up.

All things considered, the sweater is in perfect condition. On top of that, we were practically the same height, so our shirts somewhat matched in size. 

"Can I really use this?"

"If you don't want it, then-" 

"I'll take it! Let me just take this off..."

She began to unbutton her stained shirt. I had gotten a pretty decent view of her chest before I looked away quickly. First, I burned the image in my head, then I hit myself afterwards in shame for wanting to remember something so stupid. 

Of all things, a glimpse at Hiratsuka-san's chest is what was pinned in my head, and I love-hate it. 

"You don't have to look away, you know. I'd appreciate it if you did something risque for once in your life."

"I don't know what you mean..."

"If you wanted to know, you'd turn back around and look at me."

"..."

I turned around to face her and... she was wearing the sweater. 

"Missed your chance~" 

Timeskip to the Next Day

Hiratsuka: "Thank-... Right. Sorry, I forgot." 

Y/N: "Remember. Just take it for granted." 

I handed her the shirt she stained yesterday, only now it wasn't stained. It was completely clean. 

Hiratsuka: "..."

Y/N: "What?" 

"You're strange. In a good way, though." 

"How's that?" 

"Why do you insist on being taken for granted? Usually, people want to be thanked." 

"I don't usually act like that. It's only with you, I suppose."

"O-Oh..." 

"Sorry, that came out weird... What I meant to say was-..."

We were interrupted from a school office associate opening the door. They walked inside the office for a little while, finding their desk in the room, and sitting down on it. Hiratsuka-san and I took that as our queue to continue the conversation another time. 

But that wasn't true. We'd still have conversations, but with our eyes instead. We'd look at each other occasionally, and we seemed to speak simply by raising our eyelids or eyebrows. 

We sat down at our desks, put paperwork in front of ourselves, and immediately got lazy and started 'talking' to each other. 

She silently brought the newly cleaned shirt, the ashtray, and the paperwork she knocked over yesterday in front of me. Then she pointed to herself, and tilted her head slightly. She had asked, "Why are you doing all this for me?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, and held my hands out to her. In other words, I responded with, "I don't know, because I want to." 

She tilted her head once more. "Why?" 

I pointed to her, and then pretended to sleep. "I want you to relax." 

She was about to continue the 'conversation', when the other school associate got up from their desk, grabbed some keys off the wall, and left the office room. We waited to hear their footsteps fade away, then we used our words. 

"What do you get out of any of this?" She asked me curiously. 

"For one, I get to see you use these less and less." I pointed to the ashtray, noting that there were only 3 cigars laying on it. "And for two, I'm happy when you're happy. I'm not sure why, but that's just how it is." 

"...That's-" Suddenly, the school bell rang. It was going to be first period for the students. 

We got up from our desks quickly, leaving the office as soon as possible to get to our respective students. We said goodbye to each other for the morning, and we didn't see each other till later that afternoon. 

Later that Afternoon~

Hiratsuka: "Ugh. I can't take it anymore." She dropped her head down onto her desk.

Hiratsuka-san and I had returned to the school office, and we were desperately attempting to finish up the last of our paperwork so we could go home at the end of the day. 

Y/N: "You sure you're going to be alright?"

Hiratsuka: "*groan* I wish I could say yes but... I don't know anymore..." She brought out pack of cigarettes from under the table.

"I think you've had enough of those." Over 10 burnt cigars laid in the ashtray. 

"Yeah yeah, blah blah blah." She took out a cigarette, grabbing a lighter that she had stowed away in her pocket.

She attempted to light the cigar she had in hand, however the fire wasn't lighting. She brought it up to her ear, shaking it to hear how much fuel was left inside.

Hiratsuka: "UGH...!" She dropped onto the desk, harder this time, as if she was lifeless.

Y/N: "Hiratsuka-san, just because the lighter doesn't have any life in it doesn't mean you don't have any either. C'mon, we have a lot of work to do." I would've taken her work off her hands any day, but today I was more overloaded with work than I thought. 

We both got back to work, Hiratsuka-san slowly falling behind with her own, as she attempted to rub her back in pain.

She tried to sit straight for a change, however that did nothing to ease the lower back pain she felt. Eventually he gave up and simply hunched over like a shrimp.

If at any point she wanted to change position, it would be dealt with a great amount of discomfort, so much so that she wouldn't even want to move unless she absolutely needed to. Even when she straightened her back, it was still uncomfortable. 

In the end, of course, she simply couldn't work. She wasn't even that tired anymore, now she was simply annoyed by the fact that she couldn't work peacefully.

She took a deep sigh, laying her hands out in front of her so she could put her head on it.

Y/N: "Looking good over there."

Hiratsuka: "*groan* End meeeee..." She went to grab a cigarette, before once again realizing she was out of lighter fluid.

She groaned once more, as she shuffled in place, trying to get some form of comfort.

It was as if her entire life was falling apart. She didn't know how to get comfortable, didn't have any more lighter fluid, and she also had to finish the paperwork that was left.

"...If you don't mind, can I help you out?" An idea popped into my head.

"Please... This paperwork is never going to get finished at this rate." She said, grabbing a pencil off her desk and doing pencil flips with it to distract herself.

"I was thinking something a little different..."

Confused, she laid down on her desk as I made my way around to her. I stood behind her, looking around the room to make sure no one else was inside before I made a complete fool of myself.

"Sit up straight."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing weird... Nothing THAT weird."

"...Sounds good to me." She pulled herself off the table.

She sat up straight, immediately feeling discomfort in her back, as she attempted to stretch her arms to ease the feeling.

Reluctantly, I placed my hands on her shoulders, pressing my thumb onto her back. Very slowly, I moved my fingers with a good amount of pressure to ease her feelings. She had worn the un-stained shirt now, which was much thinner than the sweater she was wearing earlier. 

Hiratsuka had closed her eyes, letting her head drift side to side as I pushed on her shoulders. She let out little noises of enjoyment, or pleasure, as she had a small smile on her face. She dropped the pencil that she had in her hand, letting her hands rest on her lap.

I began to feel her force her shoulders into my hands, as if she wanted more pressure applied, and so I delivered. I pressed my fingers against her, pushing and pulling on her muscles to ease them, which definitely worked.

She arched her back, raising her head up to get a better feel for my touch. To which, she suddenly let out a small squeal. 

She instantly covered her mouth, and pushed herself away from my hands. She didn't know how to respond, so she embarrassingly said,

Hiratsuka: "J-Just... Move on to the lower parts of my back..."

Now, she just wanted the relief of not having to deal with the constant discomfort any longer. So naturally, she wouldn't treat the person that gives them a good feeling a tough time.

She pushed the chair back, still sitting on it, as she bridged the gap between her and the desk with the rest of her body to show her arched back, laying her arms crossed on the table so she could rest her head.

It was as if I had become a personal massager of some sort.

Nonetheless, I made my way to her side, grabbing onto the sides of her lower back.

The moment I felt her tense her body in my hands as I made my way lower, was when I knew I had found the troubled spot.

I grabbed onto the sides of her tense waist, pushing my thumbs against the muscles that seemed to torture her so much. I moved them in all sorts of directions, making sure all the discomfort was pressed away by my fingers.

Then, I pressed the palm of the hands onto her lower back, trying to push all her tension away, when suddenly a loud crack was heard.

As much as I would say I was worried, that didn't seem to be the case, as she let out a loud moan from the sudden release of tension.

"Fuck~"

She sat on the seat for a few more seconds, probably out of embarrassment. I was just as embarrassed as she was. 

I didn't know what to say or do, so I awkwardly got my hands off her back. Then, she suddenly got up and walked to the office's doors, promptly closing them, then walking back towards me. 

"Y/N, um... There's something I need you to do..."

"W-What is it?" I was still a little bashful. 

As she made her way towards me, she placed her hands on my chest, pushing me down onto one of the chairs.

Hiratsuka-san quickly straddled me, cupping my cheeks with her hands. 

She pointed my face to hers. I was still red-faced, however that didn't seem to even mirror Hiratsuka-san's expression. 

I couldn't exactly put my finger on it, but I'm sure she was either so embarrassed that blood rushed to her head which made her act sultry, or she was simply hot as hell. 

"Please... Please Y/N... Let me have this." She looked at me with pleading eyes. Something I was definitely not used to. 

This is the first time I've ever seen her so... vulnerable. Of course, there's the times where she'd be a walking mess without me. But besides that, she kept herself in order. 

Y/N: "Alright... Just... *sigh* At least lock the door first." I looked away from her, a little nervous.

She smiled happily, getting off of me to go grab the keys to the school office, locking the door quickly. She hung the keys back up in their original place, and as she walked back towards me, she threw the unstained shirt that I cleaned off.

Her chest was almost completely exposed to me now, besides the bra that she wore which covered the sensitive parts. 

She straddled me once more, grabbing onto my face and immediately leaning in for a kiss. I nervously closed my eyes, as the distance was slowly closed between ourselves-

Nudge.... ... ... Nudge nudge.... The door moved, but didn't open.

Hikigaya: "Hiratsuka-sensei? You in there? Open the door."

To say I was afraid was more of an understatement.

And I wasn't afraid of getting caught BY the student, I was more afraid FOR the student.

I could feel Hiratsuka-san increase the amount of grip she applied onto my face, mostly because it hurt like hell.

It felt like she was going to crack my skull any second now, until she finally let go of me, and got off of me to go grab her shirt, a dark aura surrounding her as a shadow cast over her eyes.

Once she picked up her shirt and wore it, she grabbed onto the school office keys, making her way to the entrance.

"...Lord have mercy."

I would've tried to stop her, but I don't want to get caught up in the crossfire. She unlocked the doors, opening them forcefully.

From that point forward, I could only use my hearing, since I turned around to avoid the cold-blooded murder that would've happened before my eyes.

Hikigaya: "Ah, Sensei. I re-did that essay you told me to-"

He didn't finish his sentence, and I heard an impact...

Timeskip to the End of the Day 

"The nerve of that damn kid!" 

"You need to relax, Hiratsuka-san..." 

"No! We were having a perfectly great time!"

"Hiratsuka-san, be quiet... We'll get kicked out-"

"All for that stupid essay I told him to do LAST WEEK."

"Shizuka."

"..."

We sat in a bar, not far from the school. It was mostly empty, only a few other people making up its population besides myself and Hiratsuka-san.

She had been going on about the student's interruption between us for about 2 hours. It wasn't until we made it to the bar where she started crying after having her 4th drink.

I never addressed her by her first name. Only on certain occasions, like the time I pretended to be her boyfriend so we could get a discount at some restaurant.

Or like the time when she asked me to say her first name, just to hear me say it. She made me repeat her name a couple times before starting to get embarrassed, and she asked me to stop while she was red-faced.

However, I never directly used it as a way to get her attention. It never popped up in my head to use her first name as such, but it seemed to have some form of importance to her whenever I spoke her first name.

"Y/N... Y/N~~"

"Stop touching my face." She poked my cheek repeatedly, as if she were trying to get my attention.

"You said my nameeee~ Say it again~"

She seemed to finally forget about the student. However, now she was more focused on me.

Also, she always addressed me by my first name. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose, or simply because she didn't know what my last name was.

Nonetheless, she's heard plenty times where I've been referred to by my last name, and yet she still calls me by my first.

Not that I despise it whatsoever. In fact, I enjoy it. I guess the same could be said for her.

"Just one more time, pleaseeee~?"

"...Shizuka."

"Yayyy~...." She smiled happily for a few moments, before dropping her head down onto the bar table, shaking all the alcoholic drinks that lay in front of her.

I took that as my queue to pay for her drinks, and finally head home. I silently payed, and as the bartender thanked me, I picked Hiratsuka-sensei up, and off the bar stool she sat on.

"Wheeeww~ So strong~" She said that, despite the fact that I was awfully weak, and my arms shook slightly as I carried her.

As I said before, Hiratsuka-sensei and I are practically the same height, however that doesn't mean I can carry her weight.

Regardless, I continued my struggle, and planted her in the passenger seat of my car.

I don't even know why I carried her in the first place. Maybe I've just gotten so used to the idea of having to do everything for her that I simply took it upon myself to carry her to the car. Which is stupid.

"Get it offfff..." She pushed away the seat belt I tried to fasten around her.

"Just for a little, okay? I don't need you jumping out the fucking window because you saw a shiny light."

I tightened the seat belt for her, then got into the driver's seat. The obvious destination was to get her back home, so that's what I did.

I've visited her many times at her home before. Not that we did anything entertaining, we mostly worked and watched some TV. Her home is literally Heaven compared to my own, which is probably why I spend so much time there.

In other words, I knew my way there pretty easily. Especially considering the fact that I've driven her from this exact same bar to her house a few times before.

She was never as drunk as she is now, but that didn't really change anything. It only changes how much silence there is on the car ride home. By that I mean, she's extremely fucking loud now.

Hiratsuka: "DAMNITTT!!! Whyyyy, Y/NNNNN...?? That goddamn brat... I swear I'll ruin his life... UGHHHH!!"

Y/N: "C-Can you please calm down? We'll both die if you make me crash."

"I HOPE SO"

Timeskip to Hiratsuka's house

"-and then, guess what?!"

"I was there, Hiratsuka-san. I already know what-"

"Hikigaya knocks on the door! That GODDAMN LITTLE-"

"Did you bring your keys?"

"*groan* Here..." She pulls her keys out and hands them to me, instead of opening the door herself.

I unlock the door, guiding her throughout the house and to the living room. As we made our way there, she complained restlessly about how some random student named Hiki-something interrupted our... moment...

Just like how she almost fell asleep at the bar, she usually only sleeps after she drinks. So, I plopped her down onto the couch, locked the front door to the house, and found some random alcohol laying around her kitchen.

She was already expecting it, so she had her hand out without even looking at me. I placed it in her hands, to which, she took off the cap to the bottle as if she'd done this a million times (which she has) .

As she drank, I relished in the new-found silence that finally embraced my ears. She had stopped crying.

"*gulp*...*gulp*... PAHH~" She had drank half the bottle in one breath.

"*sigh* I'll see you tomorrow morning, Hiratsuka-san."

"W-W-W-Where do you think you'reeee goin'? Get *hic* back here." She crawled over to me, grabbing me by the back of my shirt. "I neeeeeeed youuu...."

"No. What you neeeeeeeed is to sleep."

"No sleep... Just-t-t youuuu..." She threw the bottle off to the side, making the liquid inside pour out. "Just you, Y/N..."

"Hiratsuka-san..."

"Shizuka."

"...*sigh* Shizuka." I lifted her off the floor, making sure she was balanced on her feet before letting her go. "Tomorrow is another day, okay?"

She flung her arms around my neck, holding me in place. Then, she leaned her weight forward as she inched herself closer to my face.

"I just realized... W-Why not... just...*hic*" She began to slowly close her eyes as she drew nearer to my lips.

"Shizuka..."

"Mmph~..."

chuuuuuuuu~

I spent the rest of the night at Shizuka's house.

Timeskip to the Morning...

"..."

"..."

"...You awake?"

"...No."

"We have to get up. We'll be late for school."

"We still have two hours though..."

"Yeah, two hours till we have to be THERE. Not to sleep."

"But you're really warm... and my head hurts..." She snuggled her head into my bare chest.

Actually, we were both completely naked. Our clothes were scattered somewhere in this room, I think. There may also be clothes in the living room.

Shizuka had figured that since we couldn't do anything in the school office, we might as well do it here. And so, we did it.

But now that we were both here, we didn't want to leave. Even though I said we should get up, I desperately wished otherwise.

"10 more minutes??" She tightened her grip on her legs which were wrapped around me.

"*sigh*...20."

There was only a single cigar on her ashtray that day.

And just like that, your wishes have been granted... I think.

You guys probably want to see what happened during the timeskip to the morning, and I tried to make it. But I got embarrassed halfway through and gave up :P

Alright I think that's enough specials for now, back to chapters

(also, thanks for 40k reads and 2k votes this is much more than I ever would've imagined)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774 19 8
Truth about Hachiman and Yukino's story. Explained broadly from each of their perspective.
942 46 1
Itadori Yuuji wanted to see a movie with his classmate, but he ended falling asleep on his shoulder. They didn't know what to expect about that innoc...
122K 4.8K 22
What is love? What is so great about love? Will you understand it someday? Will you find one for yourself? Or will someone give it to you? You don't...
42.5K 1.5K 25
Y/N Shiozaki is a transfer from America. Born to a Japanese mother and an American father, life home was quite average. Went to a public school and h...