Fairytale Love Story | C. De...

By Afhysdvjkb

"You said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of different parts-" Jay started. "Jay, I'm not that good,"... More

!Important!
Mood Boards
***
1| Auradon And The Isle
2| The VKs
3| Secret Mission
4| Auradon
5| Operation Museam Break-in
6| Goodness 101 And Tourney
7| Dog Chase And Teamwork
9| Ben's Coronation
***
1| WICKED
2| Back To The Isle
3| Running Into Trouble
4| Saving Ben
5| Back In Auradon
6| Cotillion
7| Happy Endings?
***
1| VK Day
2| Royal Engagement
3| Hades
4| Auradon's Villian
5| The VKs And The Pirates
6| Knights Fall
7| Jane To The Rescue
8| First Kisses
9| Lies Unfolded
10| Auradon And The Isle
Notice
<>
Her Best Birthday Yet
!!!
The Day Every Girl Dreams Of

8| Mal's First Date

5.5K 132 110
By Afhysdvjkb

"Mal! What the hell! Let go of me! I was about to win!" y/n yelled as Mal dragged her away from Carlos and the video game they had just been playing in his dorm.

Carlos watched them with wide eyes as Mal dragged y/n out of his and Jay's dorm, down the hall and away from him.

"Mal!" y/n yelled again as she looked back at Carlos who didn't know what to do.

"We need to find Evie. It's an emergency and I need help," she simply stated.

"What's the emergency?" y/n asked.

Mal didn't say anything as she dragged y/n along.

"You know, you could have found Evie first and then come to fetch me on the way to wherever were going to go after I beat Carlos," y/n grumbled as they came to a halt next to a bench where Evie and Doug were seated on the grounds of Auradon Prep.

"There you are! We have been looking for you literally everywhere!" Mal exclaimed with the exact same excuse she used when she barged into Carlos's room.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked.

"How come you aren't grabbing her, bruising her arm and ripping her away from whatever she was doing?" y/n asked while rubbing her arm as Mal rolled her eyes.

"Ben just asked me out on a... date," Mal huffed.

Y/n and Evie shared a look as y/n's jaw dropped and Evie's smile grew.

"We can handle this," Evie stated with a grin.

"Bye," she said to Doug before grabbing y/n's arm and dragging her towards the dorms.

"Oh my gosh! What's with the arm grabbing?" y/n winced as she interrupted Evie gushing over what makeup she was going to use on Mal.

"You get distracted easily and then you run off," Evie said as Mal laughed.

"Don't deny it, you know it's true," Mal laughed as y/n huffed and crossed her arms.

~~~

"Ok! Easy on the blush, I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could," Mal laughed as Evie applied blush to her cheeks.

The girls were in their shared dorm as Evie did Mal's makeup and y/n did her hair. Mal was already wearing the outfit that the two had picked out for her date.

"Please, my mom taught me how to apply blush before I could even talk. Always use upward strokes," Evie said as she finished off with the blush.

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips, and I never had a sister," Mal explained as Evie lightly dabbed some lipstick onto Mal's lips with her finger.

"Well, now you have two, we're gonna have to stick together if we don't pull this off. My dad doesn't like it when things don't go his way," y/n said as she fluffed up Mal's hair slightly.

"Are you afraid of them?" Mal then asked.

"Sometimes," Evie replied as y/n became suddenly quiet while she made little braids in Mal's hair to distract herself from the question.

"Are you scared of your mom?" Evie asked Mal.

"I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her, and she, yeah, she's my mom so I know she loves me. In her own way," Mal explained.

"Moving on, come see," Evie said after a moment of silence as she pulled Mal up to look at herself in the mirror.

Y/n moved onto the other side of the bed so that she could see Mal's reaction. When she saw herself in the mirror she laughed in surprise.

"I know. Say it," Evie smiled as she stood behind Mal and rested her chin on Mal's shoulder.

"I'm not hideous," Mal breathed out.

"Not even close," Evie smiled.

There was then a knock at the door and the three girls all shared a look. Evie and y/n wore excited grins while Mal just stared at the door with wide eyes.

"Don't be so nervous, you look amazing and if you do something stupid it won't matter because Ben is in love with you," y/n said reassuringly.

Mal then nodded before walking over to the door to open it. When she did Ben stood in the doorway with two bike helmets under his arms. When he saw Mal he stopped and stared at her with a smile.

"For the first time I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful," Ben smiled at Mal as y/n and Evie giggled in the background.

"I hope you like bikes," he then said as he held out one of the bike helmets for her to take.

She then walked over to him and grabbed one of the helmets before turning and giving y/n and Evie a look that told them that she regretted ever going through with the love spell.

Evie and y/n then ran over to the door and peeked out, watching the two with huge smiles before they disappeared around the corner.

~~~

The next day the group were all in Remedial Goodness 101. Jay, y/n and Carlos sat on one side of the classroom while Mal and Evie sat on the other.

"Children, excuse me, uhm, as you know this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep and as your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat," Fairy Godmother said before walking back to the front of the class towards a computer monitor.

The teens then shared confused looks but they were excited to see what the treat was.

"I can't see anything... nor do I hear," the teens then heard Maleficent's voice come from the monitor.

"Kids!" Fairy Godmother called out to them as the five of them slowly made their way towards the monitor where they saw some of their parents faces.

Carlos looked down at y/n as he realized what the special treat was and grabbed her hand comfortingly. She then intertwined their fingers and squeezed his hand nervously.

"Is it-? Is-is it?" Maleficent struggled.

"Press enter," Jafar suggested.

"Can I please see a remote! Is this thing on?" Maleficent yelled before the Evil Queen handed her one.

"Oh, it's broken! Ugh! I hate electronic-" Maleficent exclaimed.

"Oh, for crying out loud. Move out of my way!" they then heard Scar yell out.

Carlos squeezed y/n's hand as he felt her tense up at her father's voice. The man pressed a single button before stepping back with an irritated look on his face.

"Ooh!" the villians exclaimed as they could now see their kids on the screen.

"Evie! It's mommy! Look how beautiful! Oh, you know what they say. The poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree," the Evil Queen exclaimed once she saw her daughter.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent retorted as she shoved EQ off her horns.

"Oh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella exclaimed after she noticed the Fairy Godmother.

"This is Fairy Godmother," Mal said with a fake smile.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent retorted.

Jay and y/n shared a look before smiling to themselves as they both understood where their minds had gone.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," Carlos whispered into her ear with a small smile as he leaned down to her height.

Y/n felt a shiver run down her spine as he did so. She felt her face growing hot as moved away.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella until 1am? I mean really? The hamsters have to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent continued.

"They were mice! They were not-they were mice!" she defended.

"Yes, we know, thank you so much. Thank you," Mal said as the Fairy Godmother left the children alone with their parents.

"They were mice!" FG whisper-yelled at the screen on her way out.

"Hi, mom!" Mal exclaimed as she stepped forward.

"Mal! I mi-mi-missed you," Maleficent choked out as she looked at her daughter.

"You children are never far from our thoughts," Jafar jumped in.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent then asked.

"Uhm, there's a big coronation coming up so I think sometime after that," Mal told her mother.

"When?" Maleficent asked.

"Friday, 10am," Mal replied.

"Are you sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magic wa- you, you little nugget that I love so much," Maleficent caught herself before she revealed too much.

"Yes. Yes, we understand, mother," Mal said.

"Carlos! Is that a dog?" Cruella shrieked when she noticed Dude in Carlos's arms.

"Oh yes, yes Baby, I do understand, it would make the perfect size for earmuffs," she then cackled as she stroked the stuffed dog perched on her shoulder.

"He's the perfect size for a pet!" Carlos suddenly shouted at his mother.

"This dog loves me, and I love him. Oh and FYI, your dog is stuffed so give it a rest!" Carlos snapped as y/n squeezed his hand supportively.

"Oh-ho! Burn!" Jafar laughed.

"Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two bit salesmen!" Cruella snapped at him.

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!" Jafar retorted.

"Well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors!" she snapped back.

"Quiet!" a voice then yelled out causing everyone to become silent immediately.

"Where is my daughter?" Scar asked as he stepped forward and sat in front of the screen.

"Hello, father," y/n said softly as she stepped forward, Carlos not letting go of her hand.

"We will see you on Friday? Correct?" he asked.

"Yes, father," she replied.

"And you know what will happen if you don't follow through? Correct?" he asked another question.

"Yes, father," y/n winced slightly.

"And you understand that if anything prevents this from happening you are still expected to follow through?" he asked as he stared coldly at his daughter through the camera.

She hesitated slightly.

"Do you understand?!" he shouted before she could get any words out.

"Yes, father," she choked out.

"Good, because you know what happens if you don't," he growled before slamming the laptop shut.

Y/n stared at the screen for a few seconds before she was tugged back into line with her friends by Carlos.

"I'm so sorry," Fairy Godmother apologized as she stared at the children in shock.

"Thanks for the special treat," Jay smiled as he rubbed y/n's arm comfortingly.

"Of course," she smiled weakly, she now finally understood why y/n had so many more scars and bruises than the rest of the villian kids. She now understood why y/n always spoke to her with her head down or sometimes didn't even speak to her at all.

The five of them then walked away, grabbing their bags before walking out of the class.

"M, what do you think our parents are going to do to us if we don't pull this off?" Evie whispered as she glanced at y/n.

"I think they will be quietly disappointed in us but, ultimately proud of us for doing our best," Mal replied.

"Really?" Carlos asked.

"No, we are 100% going to die if we don't do this," y/n stated before walking off.

Her friends all shared a concerned look before following her to lunch.

~~~

"We all know what this looks like. It will be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, and we will be coming in from here. I will be at the very front, you will all be up on the balcony. Carlos?" Mal started explaining the first part of the plan.

The teens were in Jay and Carlos's dorm room going over their plan to steal the wand. They were all gathered around a table that had sketches and maps sprawled onto it.

"So, I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier and, uh, get back to the Island with the wand," he repeated his part of the plan.

"Perfect. Evie," Mal then said as she started to dig through her purse.

"Yeah?" Evie asked.

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light," Mal explained as she pulled a perfume bottle out of her bag.

"Ok," Evie mumbled.

The five of them then shared a look before splitting off.

"M? You wanna break Ben's love spell?" Evie then asked Mal after a few moments of silence as she read what Mal had been reading over her shoulder.

"Well, yeah, you know, for after. I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel," Mal explained.

Y/n was sat on the floor leaning against Carlos's bed as she hugged her knees against her chest. She had been listening to Mal's explanation and it formed a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"M?" she then heard Evie call as Mal left the room with her spellbook.

Evie then looked at her three friends before getting up and following after Mal.

Y/n then put her head back in her knees. She felt someone sit down next to her and then she felt herself get pulled into the person's side. Without even looking up at whoever it was she already knew that it was Carlos. She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her into his side. She rested her face into the crook of his neck as he rested his head on top of hers.

"Do you guys really want to do this?" she then asked Jay and Carlos.

"We have to," Jay said after he and Carlos shared a look.

She sighed before allowing her eyes to close, trying to forget about everything.

~~~

That night the teens couldn't sleep. They didn't want to steal the wand, they didn't want to free their parents, they didn't want to go back to the Isle.

Y/n had been tossing and turning all night, she couldn't stop thinking about what her father had said. She was sitting in the window seat she made for herself next to her bed. She looked away from the window and saw the photo she had asked Ben to take of herself, Carlos, Evie, Jay and Mal on the tourney field that on her bedside table. Next to it was the trophy she received for 'most valuable player'.

She didn't want to lose all of that. She felt so free in Auradon, she didn't have to worry about her father, she didn't have to be afraid in her own home.

She didn't want to go back to the Isle.

~~~

"Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight
And now, we invite you to relax
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents
Your dinner!" Ben sang as Family Day officially started.

"Be our guest
Be our guest
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest
Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff
It's delicious!
Don't believe me?" his encore sang.

"Ask the dishes
They can sing, sing sing
They can dance dance dance
After all, Miss, this is France
And the dinner here is never second best
Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest
Oui, our guest
Be our guest," they sang as the guys stepped forward to dance.

"C'mon, yeah be our guest, guest guest
Beef ragout
Cheese souffle
Pie and pudding en flambe
We'll prepare and serve with flair
A culinary cabaret
You're alone
And you're scared
But the banquet's all prepared

"No one's gloomy or complaining
While the flatware's entertaining
We tell jokes
I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks
And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet
Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest," the others sang.

The VKs then walked down from the castle and joined in on Family Day. They didn't have any family members there so they walked straight towards the snack table as Ben and the others finished their song.

"If you're stressed
It's fine dining we suggest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest," Ben ended off.

Mal helped herself to a strawberry as Evie watched Ben and the others perform. Jay and Carlos had then spotted the giant chocolate fountain. Carlos handed Dude to Evie as he and Jay dived into it, dipping strawberries into it as well. Carlos then grabbed y/n's wrist and turned her around before shoving a chocolate covered strawberry into her mouth, unintentionally smearing chocolate all over her face. Jay then started licking the chocolate fountain and sticking his hands into it causing Carlos to giggle and jump up and down like an excited little child.

Y/n smiled at the sight as she found a few napkins and started wiping the chocolate off her face with them.

She grabbed a few more for Jay and Carlos before making her way back towards the chocolate fountain.

"Y/n! You've got to try this!" Carlos exclaimed as she walked towards them, chocolate all over his face.

"I've already tried it," she smiled slightly.

"Not like this," he stated before moving his face towards the fountain and using his mouth to lick up the chocolate.

"Ok, come on, you've got chocolate everywhere," she laughed as she started wiping his face.

As y/n was wiping his face Carlos was telling her about the chocolate fountain and about how it tastes so much better than solid chocolate and how it tastes even better when you use your mouth instead of your hands.

Carlos then started waving and smiling at someone with chocolate all over his teeth. Y/n looked in the direction he was waving and realized he was waving at Mal who was with the King and Queen so she waved as well. She then turned back towards Carlos and grabbed his face, squishing his cheeks slightly before continuing to wipe his face as he giggled.

~~~

"Come on, Dude! Come on, go get her!" Carlos called out to Dude as he tried to get him to chase y/n.

As they were running, y/n tripped over Dude which led to Carlos falling on top of y/n. They both laid there for a few seconds, laughing at each other before their attention was gained by something else.

"You!" an old woman exclaimed as she looked at Mal with wide eyes.

"Ho-how are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" the woman asked Mal.

Y/n and Carlos shared a look before getting up and making their way towards them.

"Queen Leah, it's ok. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter Mal. Don't you remember my new proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben stepped in, grabbing Mal by the shoulders.

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?" Queen Leah asked.

"You remember, don't you? The poison apples and the spells? The spells. My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. Her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" she continued angrily.

"I'm so sor-" Mal tried to comfort her.

"You stay away from her," Chad said as he stepped in between Mal and Queen Leah.

"Don't do this, Chad," Ben warned.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids, huh? Kindness? Fairplay? No way hozay, uh uh," Chad stated.

"Well, I'm sure a princess wouldn't teach their son to be a complete ass but look at that, here you are," y/n stepped forward defensively.

"You stole another girl's boyfriend," he continued jabbing his finger at Mal, ignoring y/n's statement.

"You enjoy hurting people," he said as he pointed at Jay.

"And you. You're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater," he said as he looked at Evie.

"Chad, I swear if you don't-" y/n said through gritted teeth as she stepped forward again.

"Just look at you, look at your scars. You're a freak! You should be locked up in a zoo," he said as he looked y/n up and down in disgust.

She then stepped back, slightly taken aback by what he said.

"Back off, Chad, alright! Back off!" Jay yelled at him protectively as he grabbed him by the shirt.

Carlos then walked over to y/n and grabbed her hand. He pulled her towards Mal and Ben.

Evie then sprayed Chad with the potion that she was supposed to use when they steal the wand.

"Chad? Chad? Chad!? Evie did something to Chad!" Audrey panicked as Chad went limp.

"Come on," Evie said as they stormed off.

Carlos put his hands on either side of y/n's arms and guided her away. He knew that what Chad said had hurt her, even if she wouldn't want to admit it later.

~~~

"Hey, guys! How is everyone?" the group heard Ben call out to them as he made his way towards the bench they were seated at.

Mal sat on one side while y/n sat in between Evie and Carlos on the other side. Jay sat on the edge of the table top itself.

"Hey, listen. Forget about it, alright? It was nothing, let it go. Tomorrow after the Coronation I promise everything will be ok," he reassured the group.

"I have to go, are you ok?" he whispered in Mal's ear.

"I'll see you guys later," he said to everyone after she nodded before walking off.

"Hey, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just-" they then heard Doug as he made his way towards the group and tried to talk and apologize to Evie.

"Doug!" Chad yelled from the bench next to theirs.

"It's my fault Doug. I'm so sorry," Evie whispered to him as he tried to speak again.

"No, it's my-" he tried again.

"Doug!" Chad threatened louder.

"What?" he snapped at Chad.

"Doug," Evie started.

"I'm sorry, I can't," he sighed before walking back towards their bench.

Evie threw her fork down and crossed her arms over her chest with a frown.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? We all know it's just bad girl infatuation," Audrey said to Jane as they walked up behind Mal.

"Yeah, he's never gonna make a villain the Queen," Jane added smugly as she leaned down to Mal's height.

Y/n tried to jump at them but Carlos grabbed her and pulled her back down. Jane and Audrey looked at y/n with wide eyes before walking off.

"Beware foreswear, undo Jane's hair," Mal chanted as Jane's hair returned to it's original bob.

The group then heard Jane shriek as her hair changed. Audrey laughed at her as the girls who got Mal to do their hair for them checked that their hair had stayed the same.

"There's a lot more where that came from," Mal threatened as she stood up and turned towards them.

"Who do you think you are?" Audrey asked.

"Oh, you think she's joking?" y/n threatened as she stood and glared at the group, her eyes glowing faintly.

Mal then opened her spellbook and they started running.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand," Mal said as she started to walk off towards the dorms.

Carlos, y/n, Jay and Evie  followed as the five of them walked off together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.1K 20
Skylar is the daughter of Scar and one of the lucky five chosen to go to Auradon Prep. Granted, she loves her life ruling the streets of the Isle, bu...
15.5K 450 14
𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 𝐃𝐄 π•πˆπ‹ πŸ‘ ⎒ ❝ Let her sleep. For when she wakes, she will move mountains. ❞ ❝ Aaron? ❞ ❝ Yeah? ❞ ❝ I'm really...
14.6K 330 30
Disney Descendants Fanfiction. Book 3, Carlos De Vil, Love Story. Original Characters: Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. β™ β™₯"I know that you...
38K 558 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...