Hate me or Hooked? pick. (Car...

De FinnCorrin

! quick reminder that I don't own any of these characters ! carl x ron (TWD) Mai multe

A/n
One.
Two.
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Eight
twenty-Nine
thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two

Twenty-Seven

250 9 1
De FinnCorrin

Them

Carl was the only one to make Ron feel., free. They went on runs, Explore together. Honestly everything.
When Michonne gotten Pregnant with Rj, She told Carl to take it as the moment to be free. Act like someone who's lived like they couldn't anymore.

They ran. And God, Ron never seen Carl sprint through a store with walkers hot on their heels while the building started to collapse.
Ron's lungs filled with hair, large strides as Carl huffed beside him until they Eached Reached the outside and rolled into the dirt. Carl's breathing was Heavy, Ron's was more steady.
Carl rolled in the dirt, his hands wrapping around his sides, laying on his back.
No walkers made it out of the building, thankfully.
Ron stared at Carl, The boys cheeks were red, His eye squeezed shut.
"Holy shit" He gasped, sitting up, trying to brush the dirt out of his hair. "Fuck I haven't-- Done that since I was like  Thirteen" He mumbled, Glancing over at Ron. But he howled out in laughter.
Carl's eye narrowed, Breaking out in a chuckle as he laid back down. Ron shook his head.

Carl stared at Ron, who laughed for God knows how long. Carl's breath soothed out, his hands resting at his side.
"I'm sorry, I've never seen you dive for the ground so hard" He said between gasps of breaths. Carl was left speechless. He gotten up and Brushed the dirt off his pants and shirt.
Ron stayed on the ground.

"Yeah, I kinda like not getting killed" He mumbled.
"I like you" he sighed, looking up at Carl. He watched Carl's face Flume with the crimson color, scoffing as he snatched his hat off from the ground, Smacking his hat off his thigh, dust puffing onto his pant leg.
Ron finally stood, brushing the dust off his bottom and watched His lover shove the bagged food that fell out, back into the duffle bag they had it in the in first place. 
Ron couldn't remember the last time he Felt trapped. Like he were a bird kept in a cage. He could remember when he sat on his bed. Listening to his mom trail up and down the stairs. She wasn't crying. Sam wasn't either.
He remembers his cold stare. He'd stand at the edge of Ron's bed, yelling at him. He kept Ron locked up in the house till Enid would show up at his window late into the night. God, she got him to grow weed in his closet.
They walked Silently. They've went in and out of Alexandria and Carl was soaking in this freedom while it lasted, Ron was just tagging along.
As of right now, This was Carl's world. His dream of Freedom. His everything.
He finally got to soak in the childhood he wanted. Thanks to Ron.
He was embarrassed at first, When they first got in a car, packed with things to do, gas, of course. Carl was sitting in the passenger seat of the Carl, writing into a note book Michonne had gotten him.
He made a list of things he wanted to Do.
Ron agreed to do anything

They arrived to the building they stayed in. Michonne was due in a week or two. Carl was trying to do as many things as he could. Trying to find things for the baby.
Ron sat onto the mattress, Carl plopping himself beside Ron and looked at him.
"Almost got us crushed" He chuckled, Ron rolled his eyes Playfully and laid back with Carl, Each shifting to look at one another.
Carl's eye so blue, Ron's green. He chuckled, his hand lifting to cup his lovers face. His cheek was Warm, painted with pink. Freckles scattered across hus face that made Ron swoon for him.
He hummed, "I love you, My Carl." He chuckled, Carl's brow lifted.

" 'my'? " He scoffed Playfully, adjusting his body to lay more comfortably. Ron nodded, shrugging his Sholders.
"Yeah, why do you want me to keep calling you babyface?" He chuckled. Carl shook his head. Rons brow lifted.
"Its childish" he giggled, Tucking his arm under his head to rest it upwards.

Ron scoffed "says the one who cried over a swing breaking on him" He chuckled, Carl nudged his shoulder. "That was once. And never again" He shook his head. "And I wasn't crying, I complained. Complained!" He laughed, Ron shook his head, howling out with Laughter along with Carl. His lovers face burned with embarrassment.
"Yeah, 'complained' because you think your ass is too big to fit on it" He chuckled, Linking his arms around Carl and dragged him closer. He groaned, trying to turn around in Ron's arms.

The days passed, Carl and Ron were making their way back to Alexandria, they played old 60s music. The only thing they could find thay still worked for the car they had.
Carl slept in the back seats, his hat over his face and hus feet propped up onto the door, kicked off his shoes. Ron didn't mind.

He rested his chin In his hand, tapping his fingers off his cheek to the beat of the song. But it started to fade.

He paced around, his hands running through his locks that curled at the ends due to wearing his Beanie too much.
Carol tried to sooth Ron's Fears, He didn't believe a single word she spoke was ture. Carl was gone. There was a damn war of walkers and People. Surely he was safe but Ron couldn't get his mind around the thought of Carl not getting bitten, maybe already torn apart and eaten.
Ron wouldn't have a grave to Cry over and Michonne wouldn't have known. Because maybe all of them would end up just dying here.
Judith bleeding out, shot to the shoulder and Carl gone. Ron couldn't sit still.

"He'll be okay, you just need to sit down" Carol Pressed a hand to his shoulder, he shrugged it off, his hands flying to his face.
"He could be fucking dead-- There walkers everywhere, and hes gone!" He ran his fingers through his hair, he looked out through the window, seeing the group of four at the windows trying to slow down the walkers.

"Dont." Daryl stepped in, Pressing his hands on Rons shoulders go stop him from pacing around. "Hes been in stuff like this before. So've you" he nodded, his head tilted.
"We're gunna' find em" He cracked a smile. Daryls words made his body relax. He didn't know why, he didn't care. He cared that Daryl and Carol knew he was alive. Daryl was sure he was going to find Carl. Or Carl find them.

Carl

He held the bloodied blade in hand, panting heavily and trying to keep his breath under wraps to not attract anything he didn't want. He separated from the group due to a scream he heard. Wasn't an adult. But of a child.
Crying from an infant came from the bedroom closet. Pretty muffled.
He kept his blade out. The walkers inside killed, the place was looked like it was supposed to keep walkers from getting in, but Carl somehow managed to.
He crept over, tapping on the clost door.

"I'm not a monster." He spoke softly, and in a whisper. He stood at the other side of the room, Taking a knee and watched the closet doors open. A little girl peaked her head out. Eyes puffy and red, Trembling.
She looked back in before crawling out, dragging a box, about the size to fit an infant in.
Then Rj crawled out behind her. Carl's heart sank. He almost choked on air, Making sure to be careful when he accepted both Children into his arms for their comfort. The little girl sobbed into Carl's shoulder, rj too.
He pulled Rj from the hug, a hand pressed to his little brother's cheek.
"Why the hell are you here? You were supposed to stay home." He said firmly, but calm. Rj broke through sobs, hugging onto Carl's hand. The little Girl reached over to bring the infant over.
"I., I wanted to keep you safe" he sobbed, his eyes narrowing. Carl Exhaled, shaking his head, opening his mouth to speak, but Rj broke through first.
"Mom and Dad said I could keep you safe." He choked on Sobs, Carl's shoulders dropped.
"What?" He mumbled. Mom and Dad? Were they.,?

"No no- don't cry. No more crying." He nodded, cupping Rjs cheek, Lifting the girls heas to wipe away her tears.
"I'll get you three to safety. But you'd need to be very brave." He spoke slowly. Both Children nodding.
He gotten up, whisking around the house and took and bedsheets he could find. Cut them to size to fit over Their heads.
The girl whined, Hiding behind Rj when Carl dragged in the walker. He reassured her that Carl put it to sleep.
She opened up to Carl quickly. The baby was even calm around Carl. But he didn't know how long it would last.
He used his flannel to carry the baby against his chest. Both Rj and the girl waiting for him to finish up.

He taken a knee once more, propping a Hat over her head. And putting his own hat on Rjs head.
"You need to be quiet. And brave. We'll be walking with them." He whispered. She let out a whine, in fear she clung onto Carl's hand, Tears swelling in her eyes, Carl nodded his head Forward, Grasping onto her hand in return.

"I won't let either of you go. I'm the wall. If anything happens to me. You keep going. You keep going till you see people. Call out for A boy named Ron, or Negan. Okay?" He whispered. Each nodding and grasped onto each others hand. Carl looked down at the baby, he looked back for a brief moment.
"No letting go." He whispered before pulling the door open and made his way out. Both kids following behind. Carl's blade up and ready.

They walked through the crowd. Holding onto Rjs hand Tightly, glancing back to the two ever few steps. The girl kept her eyes on Carl. He nodded to her in reassurance when she needed it. Anyone would be afraid of the howls of the dead,
She and Rj spoke low.
He tried to get a head of the heard once he noticed that daylight was Burnning.
The hummed lowly, the baby cooing up to Carl. Shifting against his chest and tugging at his shirt.
The baby fell back asleep in no time, thankfully. It felt like forever when Carl split off from the walkers and off their own way. They took a break in a building, shutting the door. The place was empty.
He looked down at the two, Rjs lips looked lighter then before. His eyes Narrow, a red rash forming under his eye.
Carl fell silent. Air clogging his throat as he forced a Smile, his head Tilting.

"I wanna stay here." Rj mumbled, Smiling up At Carl. He shook his head.
"No no, We're gunna., Rest here for an hour or two." He reached Forward, taking off the Blood soaked Fabric, hanging it up, Helping the little girl do the same.
He handed the infant off to her. Telling her to sit off in a room away from Rj and him.
They looked at one another. Carl's lips thinned out as he took a knee and grasped at his little brother's shoulders.
"Did you change your shirt?" He gasped, Tears swelling in his Eye. Rj glanced at the floor with Guilt as he nodded.

"It hurts. I didn't., didn't wanna whine through the monsters" He mumbled, his voice Dragging in a sob.
Carl's throat Started to burn as he shook his head, letting Rj dive his arms, Sobbing into the crook of his neck. He Rocked back and forth, holding his little brother in his arms.
He was quick to press a hand to his face, a quick gasp as he pulled Rj into a tighter Hug. His brother Fell silent moments later. He didn't know if Rj fallen asleep or., it finally got him.
Carl shifted rj to lay on his back against Carl's legs. His lips pale, Carl Held onto Rjs hand, Rocking Just a little.
"Rj, baby you gotta stay awake" He whispered, Rj didn't respond.
Carl broke out in a sob, hugging onto his little brother. He Rocked, He couldn't help but try and have his body do something.

"Its okay" Carl whispered, Pressing hus forehead to Rjs. His skin now cold, losing its sweet color. "I love you so much" He sobbed, hearing the door behind Creak open. The little girl peaked her head out.

"Is Rj okay?" She whined, Hugging onto the infant. Carl nodded.
"Yes Sweetie, hes just., Going to sleep" he mumbled, his voice breaking.

Ron

He paced around, he looked over the wall, Maggie and Negan in the room with him.
"Hes fucking gone. There's so way he'd survive that, All that out there-" he gasped, his heart was pounding with Panic and fear. His breath was short.
Negan Went over and Grabbed onto Ron's shoulders.
"Again. Carl is the strongest little fucker I know" He hummed, his head tilting. "He stared me in the eye that night. He went after me. He has a plan for everything. He'll be back. Like a damn dog with a ball" He chuckled. Ron nodded.

The door flew open moments later. Panting, they tried to fall quiet. "What are you doing here?" Maggie practically spat. Ron looked over his shoulder, Seeing Rick. "You were supposed to be watching Rj" Ron stepped In, His eyes narrowing.
Rick nodded, his hand lifting for a second before dropping to his side.
"He's safe. Michonne and I made sure." He mumbled, Ron nodded. It was Rick, how could he not believe the man's world.
He nodded once more, Seeing Rick back up. "Were gunna go out and find him. I just needed to make sure you had a hold of yourself." He hummed, Ron nodded. Inhaling quickly and put his hands on his hips, Trying to calm himself.

"Yeah I uh- I got it." He chuckled with fear behind it, Negan Nudged his side, Cracking Ron a smile
"I'll look for Carl too" he added on, Rons gaze flicked to the floor. He couldn't find anything else to say.
Rick turned heel and had left for Michonne. Ron and Negan had stood on the porch that let them have quite the view. Walkers everywhere. Now that Sebastian was stuck in a room, Guarded by Aaron and Jerry.
Negan looked at Ron, He was busy trying to find any Sight of Carl. Hopefully anything. It was late. The light of the moon showering light on everything.

"You can go out there and look for him." He mumbled. Ron shook his head. "If I found him, Alive. He'd ask how I managed. And he were dead. I'd take my own life." He admited. Glancing at Negan.
His eyes narrowed.
"You'd kill yourself if he's dead?" Ron nodded. His brows Lifted. He had no shame in an answer.

"Carl was my freedom." He looked at the ground Below. "I can't do it without him." He mumbled, His breath hitched.
"And-- Maybe in some other life time, we'd find each other again." He scoffed at his own words, his head tilting upwards. "When we wouldn't have the first hand fear of being literally eaten alive." He chuckled, Shaking his head.

"Maybe my dad would've been different" He mumbled. "Sam, my mom would still be alive." He looked at Negan who was Listening closely.

Negan nodded. "Dont think about Second Lives, things you could do differently. Because Deep down you know you wouldn't." He hummed. Ron nodded.
He'd always gotten his advice from Negan. He thought the man was wise, and he was. Negan lived much longer then Ron had, Of course Someone like him has.
He made Ron be, maybe even feel less Scared to love someone. He helped Ron properly love Carl.

"

Holy shit" He sighed, looking off at Something. Ron's brows furrowed, looking off to the wall, seeing a walker help another inside. Ron scoffed, taking his handgun and left to go meet them.
He waited at the edge of the patch of grass, a little girl leaping out, letting out a shreak, attempting to dive back into the grass but failed.

"Sweetie, it's okay" Carl chuckled, Crawling out of the grass, Holding onto something wrapped into white cloth. Ron fell silent. Carl was avoiding contact with Ron's Gaze.
The little girl nodded, Negan rushed over, panting from the jog he'd done to arrive over. Carl hugged onto the item he held, tucking its head into the crook of his neck. Ron was Reliefed that Carl was Alive. But he dodged any affection Ron tried to give him. Even Negan.
He walked past the two, it clicked to Ron.
What Carl was holding, a small body of a child. Rj. It was obvious since the boy was gone. But maybe rj was in hiding still. Hopefully.

"Negan-- Uh- Can you take her inside" his voice Broke, his head Tilting upwards. She didn't seem to like the idea of leaving Carl's side.
She hugged onto his leg with a whine. Carl given her a forced, Reasurring smile. "He'll keep you safe, Kay?" He brushed his fingers over her hat. She frowned, Glancing at Negan before nodding. Carl made sure she took the infant with her.
They stood in silence, Ron watched Carl Closely. His breath hitched before he let out a whined sob, his arms shifting to hug what he assumed to be Rj, Closer.
Ron exhaled, He held his breath and hoped it wasn't him. But it was.

"I couldn't do it." He sobbed. Turning to look at Ron. "I-- I couldn't keep him safe either" his shoulders trembled, his eye glossy. He allowed Ron to finally pull Carl into a hug, his lovers Face hiding away into his shoulder as he sobbed.
His voice sounded broken.
Ron held onto Carl, Running his fingers through his hair.

"I couldn't leave him there, I couldn't" He gasped, lifting his head to look around, Ron cupped his face. Carl's breathing Quick, his face covered in Tears, Cheeks red from crying.
Ron shook his head. Trying not to cry himself.
"I know, I know and I'm so sorry" He croaked out, pressing hus forehead to Carl's. Neither of them knew what to do.
Negan probably told everyone, Due to Maggie Running over, Rick and Michonne following behind.

"Dont look back, Okay?" He held Carl's Face in place. Keeping his lovers gaze fixed in his. Ron Quickly Shot Maggie a harsh Gaze. Hoping she'd take it. But she didn't.

"Carl?" Rick spoke up. His lover bit down on his lower lip, looking to the ground.
Ron carefully let him go. Allowing Him to turn and Finally Faced them.

-

( 3,174 words

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

101K 3.5K 29
☹︎☹︎☹︎. 𝐭𝐰𝐝. 【︎ 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚌. 】︎ | ❛︎ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕�...
640 34 6
I DO NOT FEAR THE DEVIL, HE FEARS ME. ( rick grimes x fem!oc. )
1.1K 23 13
- Dakota was at home while his mother and brother went to go pick his little sister up from school. He was watching tv, that was until the news popp...
2.7K 72 11
Dom and Brian finally got to live their lives together and were safe from harm. That is until the dead stops staying dead. I don't own the image or...