𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃| 𝐂𝐡𝐮...

By stxrships101

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼... More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐- 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒- 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐯𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱...
A/N: Changing the name of my book
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐- 𝐇𝐢, 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑-𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒- 𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓- 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔- 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
Chapter 17- Sluts and Cigarette Butts
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖- 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎- 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏- 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
A/N
𝟐𝟐-𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞
Chapter 23- Much "I Do" About Nothing
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒-𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔- 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕-𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖-𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑- 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓-𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔- 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓-𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞

1.7K 37 2
By stxrships101

Warnings: Mature Language, Crying, Affairs Mentioned, Slurs, Eating Disorders, Age Gap Relationships, Alcohol Misuse, Drug Addiction Mentioned, Daddy Kink Mentioned, Sugar Daddies Mentioned, Eating Habits.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞...𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭

"𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 talk to you for a moment." Bart told his son as he walked outside the hotel, he found his son smoking a cigarette. "If it's about Alex and uncle Jack, I already know. She's not as good at keeping secrets from me as she likes to think." He smiled, taking a puff of his cigarette. Something happened that scared Chuck, his father turned to him and smiled back at him. "What are you pulling that face for?" Chuck asked his father, slightly alarmed. He stubbed his cigarette out. "I wanted to tell you this when you left for Tuscany, but now is just as great of a time. I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you." Bart smiled.

"P-Proud of me? I don't understand..." Chuck trailed off with furrowed brows. "You're becoming a man that I never thought you would be. You're respectful, a gentlemen and you're finally in a relationship. That level of commitment to another person Chuck is admirable and I'm proud to say you're finally growing up." Bart explained to his son, this comment caused something to change. Chuck finally realised he was becoming a man he could never be, that's why he left Alex... He was afraid.

✯✯✯

(Alex's POV- Two Weeks ago)

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 streets of Tuscany, whiskey bottle in hand, "Stupid ass hat Bass for leaving." I drunkenly grumbled as I slurred and stumbled alone. After my time with Edward, he had a meeting and told me he'd cancel if I wanted yet I assured him that wouldn't be necessary as I wanted to forget. Chuck hurt me in a way I didn't think he could, Chuck Bass broke my heart. I didn't think he was loveable, was I sick to fall for him? Love, what bullshit.

"Love is such bullshit.  I hate love, yet I love you." I slurred sadly before loosing my footing and bumping into someone."Kakogo khrena? P'yanyye suki!" The Russian voice grumbled. "What the hell? Drunk bitches!"

"Eto ne sposob pogovorit' s devitsey v bede." I slurred back to her, "That's no way to talk to a damsel in distress."

I tried to stumble out of the woman's grasp realising I fell into her, I looked up, she had a short blonde hair with bangs, red lipstick and was wearing a draping red dress. I stared at her, she looked gorgeous, she looked too good to be true. "I'm sorry I was so rude to you, I thought your whiskey got on my Dress." She admitted in a thick Russian accent. "Sorry I uh what did I do again?" I slurred a bit confused as the whiskey went straight to my head.

"Wow you really did get on the booze huh? Here why don't I take you for a coffee or soft drink to sober up?" She asked me gently, she wrapped her arms around me to try keep me stable. "Can I know your name first mysterious girl?" I wondered beginning to sing the song as she chuckled. "My name is Yekatrina Petrovna Zamolodchikova but you can call me Katya." She informed me holding her hand out as I shook it. "I'm Alexandra Cordelia Waldorf, I'm hammered." I giggled as Katya raised a brow. "I can see that, so, take my offer bitch?" Zamo asked. "Sure, I don't have anything better to do." I shrugged with a smirk.

"Come on, I'll take you back to my hotel." She offered a soft smile, something about her felt familiar- I knew that I'd be safe with Katya. "Ty pytayesh'sya zatashchit' menya v postel' ili ty prosto takoy?" I questioned her with a smirk. "Are you trying to get me into bed, or are you just that kind?"

" Ne zastavlyay menya peredumat', dorogaya." She smiled back, leading me towards her hotel. "Don't make me change my mind honey."

"Why do I feel like I know you from somewhere?" I slurred to Katya, "Because you do dorogaya." Katya replied with a grin, I studied her face yet I couldn't make her out.

***

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" 𝐈 finally asked Katya after sobering up a little, Katya chuckled in response- I thought I recognised her laugh. "Come here." Kat told me in a thick Russian accent, I shuffled closer towards her; I gazed up to her- admiring her makeup. "Well?" I asked impatiently. "I was waiting for you to stop fucking staring me out." Katya smirked. "Close your eyes." She told me as I did so, I had a feeling there was a reason to all this, which is why I put my trust in her.

After what felt like forever, Katya told me to open my eyes, so I did and I saw- "Brian?" I wondered with quirked brows. "Told you, you knew me bitch." He smirked. I wrapped my arms around him with a grin, "I should've known..." I smiled, he took a moment before hugging me back. "Why are you alone and drinking in Tuscany Alex?" Brian wondered sternly, I cupped his face and pouted. "Well Mr Bass abandoned me so I needed to create my own fun." I shrugged innocently.

"Wait, Chuck left you here? All alone?" Brian frowned to me, he moved my hands from his face and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I'd never seen this side of my friend before, nor did I really know he could be so... so kind, sure he was nice but there was always a joke with it. This time there wasn't. "I think he panicked and decided to give up on me. He's everything people say he is." I shook my head, tears welled in my eyes at the thought of him.

"Fuck him. You didn't deserve him anyway, I've seen much hotter men in my time." McCook told me with a grin, I smiled back to him with a slight sniffle. "Thank you Brian... Or should I say Katya?" I smirked back to him, my knowledge on drag wasn't great, yet I was aware of it and I adored it. "Brian out of drag, maybe I need to teach you a few things." He told me gently. "Why didn't you tell me?" I wondered, my brows furrowed slightly. "Honestly, the world you're in doesn't seem so accepting. I was worried you wouldn't be. Usually I don't care what people think but I consider you a friend." Brian explained.

"Well, I'm one of the few people in my world that is. My father took me to a drag show a few years ago and I was fascinated by it, I should've probably guessed he was gay after seeing him kiss one of the waiters but it was a memorable day for me. Thank you for looking after me, Brian." I smiled to him. "Wait, did you just say friend?" I grinned. "No, I didn't, what's a friend?" He played dumb.

"Too bad, I heard it." I smirked to him. "Wanna watch Contact?" He wondered. "Fuck yeah!" I cheered.

✯✯✯

(Present Day)

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." 𝐈 smiled to Edward, "Edward." I called out to him, he looked up from his phone. "Sorry darling, I was just checking an email. You have my uttermost attention." My lover smiled to me, linking his hand with mine. "Are you sure you can spare some time from your busy schedule to be in the Hamptons with me?" I wondered gently, Edward pressed a kiss onto my hand. "You forget that it benefits us both my darling, plus you are truly beautiful." He hummed as I pressed a kiss against his soft lips. Edward had been perfect these past two weeks, I was starting to think he could be better than just a rebound.

He wasn't just good looking and a good fuck, yet he was also romantic and showered me with gifts. Maybe he could be a perfect match for me... For now.

My phone buzzed and I looked down to it:

B<3: Why didnt u sit next 2 me? James is a bore!! xx

I let out a small chuckle as the Jitney came to a holt, "What are you laughing at Miss Waldorf?" The Brit asked me as he let go of me and grabbed our bags. "Nothing." I smiled to him, a true smile. "I'll see you outside, I just need to talk with Blair." I smiled pressing a kiss on top of his forehead and following Blair out. "Ugh! Why didn't you-" She went to say when we both turned around to see Chuck and Anthony, flowers in their hands.

𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙞𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙮. 𝘼 𝙙𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.

We simply gave them a dirty look, "Ew, look what the cats dragged in." I crinkled my nose to Chuck as Blair scoffed. Anthony, alike Chuck to myself, broke her heart too. I travelled to Paris with Edward and she caught me up on her summer so when Edward had to go back to the office for a few days, us Waldorf's did what we did best. We pampered, we spent time with daddy and Roman and we schemed.

𝘼 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝...

"Hey Blair, are you alright?" A very boring James asked my sister. "Darling, you've got a little something on your face." Edward smiled, brushing his fingers against my cheek. I pressed a loving kiss against his lips, which he returned. He broke away moments later, "I'll go take our bags to the car, I'll see you in a minute." My lover smiled, pressing a final kiss against my lips.

Blair and I spun around to face the men who broke our hearts and smirked evilly.

𝘼𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙖 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝? 𝙒𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙛 𝙖𝙧𝙚..

"I'll see you tomorrow B, love you." I smiled pressing a kiss on her cheek. "I love you too A." She smiled back, following James. Anthony walked away, his head held low in shame. I sauntered towards a gobsmacked Chuck, "Please don't tell me you thought you could win me back over some pathetic little roses." I scoffed to him. Chuck didn't answer for a brief moment, "It's my way of-" He went to say when I cut him off. "It's nothing. I should thank you really, because of you I met the man of my dreams." I beamed to him. "That's-" Chuck tried to say, I grasped one of his roses and tore it to pieces.

"That's what I think to your roses, kitten." I sneered before walking off towards Edward.

✯✯✯

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 look on Chuck's face?" I smirked, taking a mint after I'd thrown up. "I did, it was picture perfect." Edward agreed, I stepped out of the bathroom with a smile. Edward walked towards me, a smile gracing his face, "I've got you a present darling." He spoke softly to me, revealing a box with a navy blue ribbon around it- he knew my favourite colour. "A present, pour moi?" I asked whilst a small smile lifted my lips. "Oui, ma cherie." Myres spoke gracefully, in fluent French.

I lifted the lid from the box, inside was a sparkling Harry Winston necklace with elements of aquamarine, sapphire and turquoise in. I gasped in delight at the sight, "A beautiful necklace for a bloody beautiful lady." Edward smiled, looking me up and down. "I shall treasure it, lover." I smiled pressing a loving kiss against his lips, I wanted to put the necklace on yet I was in my nightwear. Edward placed the box down and cupped my face, "I'm going to treat you right, if that's what you want from this." He smiled to me, caressing my cheek. "Are you asking me if I think we could be something real?" I asked him softly.

"I might be." The older man mumbled. "I want to take things as they are, but do I like you? Yes. But do you like me?" I wondered leaning closer towards Edward. The older man let out a hum, I husked in his ear, "I'm spoilt, I'm greedy, I'm horrible, I'm a bitch... Do you want that?" Edward pressed a gently kiss onto my neck.

"Sweetheart, I don't think you realise what you're getting yourself into." Edward warned me gently. "Then tell me after you ravish me." I husked smashing my lips against his, he returned the favour, our lips colliding together as he led me towards our bed. "Wait, forgive me." The thirty six year old apologised, moving his lips away from mine and sitting next to me. He grabbed my hands in his, "What's wrong?" I asked gently. I knew that Edward was aware my eating habits were back, I loved that he didn't pressure me yet he still tried to give me little bits of food. So it couldn't be that.

"I want us to be honest with one another. I'm not in high school anymore, I can't deal with lies within a relationship or.. whatever this may be. It doesn't sit well with me. So, I want to tell you that my business isn't one hundred percent legal, nor am I a socialist of any means." Edward explained to me. "So you're telling me you earn your money by being profit forward and paying your workers as little as possible? You're corrupt, is that what you're telling me?" I wondered. "I suppose, I'm only being honest with you because I expect the same." He told me.

"I respect that." I complimented with a small smile. "Good, I'm glad. So you'll understand why I have to ask this... Is there more to you and Chuck you've not told me?" Edward wondered sternly. "No, I've been truthful with you. I don't wish to lie... Without a good reason." I smirked to him. "Good." He agreed. "Why don't I slip into something more comfortable whilst you get us a bottle of champagne?" I smirked to him, "You are a temptress aren't you, Waldorf?" Edward husked, brushing his lips against mine. "I bet you love women like me huh?" I teased, smiling as I walked towards the walk in closet.

My phone vibrated in my pocket:

Chuck (4 messages)

Chuck: I bet he hasnt made u cum like I can x

Chuck: I dont believe ur bs act A

Chuck: I miss ur mouth wrapped around my cock

Chuck: Fuck u

I scoffed at the sight of Chuck's messages:

Are you sure you want to block Chuck?

|Cancel | Block|

✯✯✯

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 all summer?" I asked S with a frown, B rolled her eyes whilst we sipped out drinks. "You two have to stop doing that twin thing! It bothers me." Serena commented. "Please don't tell me you just sat around watching The Closer and eating takeout from Nick and Toni's." Blair frowned slightly, twirling her straw around. "No, I bet it was Della Femia." I smiled slightly, popping a grape into my mouth. "Yeah it was Della Femia." Serena tried to sass yet she ended up hanging her head in shame "Told you." I smirked to B as she flicked my arm. I pouted slightly.

"What about all those rumours I heard about you and Nate?" I asked with a quirked brow, taking a gulp of my drink. "Mm, nnmm. Completely untrue, they just got people off my back about being sad and then Nate could do whatever he wants. So it worked out for both of us." S explained to us both, "What's Nate been doing?" Blair smirked, I knew what Nate had been doing. Serena shrugged in response whilst she continued to sip her drink.

"So you're telling me you didn't have any fun  with anyone this summer?" My twin sister wondered, by the look on Serena's face she hadn't. I forced myself not to roll my eyes. "Well there was this lifeguard that asked me out, he was really hot, but I, yanno, I turned him down." S confessed, my sister and I's smiles quickly faded.  "What? Are you crazy?" I frowned to her.

"A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex." Blair began, "Use once and throw away." I chimed in, we high fived one another. "I don't think I'm ready despite him being the perfect rebound, I still miss Dan sometimes. More than sometimes; all the time." S admitted, her eyes seemed to gleam as she mentioned Dan, yet sadness overshadowed this.

I didn't react, I simply got myself another drink yet Blair rolled her eyes, "The only thing lamer than dating Dan Humphrey, is mourning Dan Humphrey. And the only reason you're sitting Shiva is because you haven't gotten back out there and had your summer fling." B explained as I hummed in agreement.

I looked down at my phone to see a couple messages from Edward about how he misses me, I smiled to myself before looking up to see Chuck on the phone, he stared back at me and quickly hung up the phone. "Edward, is the classiest guy I've ever met you know? He's so romantic, he speaks three languages and he showers me with gifts." I beamed to my best friends, ignoring Chuck's presence.

"He gave me this amazing Bulgari pearl choker with a silver A clasp on it and he also got me this beautiful Harry Winston necklace. He's the best I've ever had." I grinned, half of what I'd said was a lie but.. Chuck didn't need to know that. "Wait, I thought your dad got you the Bulgari necklace to match Blair's? Who's Edward?" Serena asked as my gaze shot to Chuck slightly. "I think he's a perfect gentlemen A, it was lovely meeting him in Paris. I don't think I've ever seen you so happy." B quickly jumped into my defence.

"Oh my god A! He sounds amazing! The last time we talked properly.. You hadn't met him." S chirpily spoke, out of my peripheral vision I noticed Chuck flick a grape to the floor. "Oh I know! He swept me off my feet. Ed has such an eye for fashion, sharp suits, always wearing the latest trends." I faked a smile, I did care for Edward yet he didn't compare to Chuck. Sadly.

"You're lying." Chuck sternly said to me, I turned to him with a huff, "I am not. What would you know?" I scowled to him. "You're doing that thing where your eyes don't match your mouth." He cockily commented, I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a juicy strawberry, "I'm sure Blair and Serena don't want to be stuck with you in their orbit, neither do I. Yet I doubt you'll shut the fuck up, so, let's do this somewhere else." I suggested.

"Why scared I'm right?" Chuck taunted as I snickered, "Don't flatter yourself." I retorted nodding behind him, Tony was sauntering over with a smirk, "Fine." He hissed, we walked towards the side of the house before doing so I nodded to B to try warn her that Anthony was coming.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 bite of my juicy strawberry, the juices rolled down my chin. Chuck's eyes fixated on me for a moment, I dropped the strawberry quickly. "You and I both know that Edward's a prop you brought with you to try hurt me, like I hurt you." Chuck smirked slightly to me. "You didn't hurt me but it's hurting you isn't it?" I retorted getting in his face, Chuck raised his eyebrows to me. "It's not hurting me at all kitten, I just remember you begging me not to leave you." Chuck sneered to me, I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"Lucky after you left I rallied and made plenty of friends." I snarked back. "What? Boring Ben? I had him fired just for you sweetheart." He smirked to me. "I have to thank him for so much, he brought myself and Edward closer together. I think he could be the one." I beamed happily. "Prove it." Chuck demanded. We were inches apart from one another, "Why should I?" I retorted.

"It's so clear how jealous you are." I whispered in his ear smugly. "Yeah, how's that work out?" He questioned. "Because one mention of him and you tense. And that's without me telling you how he makes me feel. Do you want to know?" I batted my eyelashes. "I don't need to know some pathetic-" Chuck went to say when I cut him off by seductively whispering in his ear, "He makes me feel like no other man has ever, the way I clen-" I began to taunt him. Chuck cut me off, "I've heard enough about your lousy words, prove your romance to me tonight... Then I might just lay off." He smirked to me, "Do you want me to hit you, again?" I warned Chuck, he put his hands up in the air and smirked once more before walking away.

✯✯✯

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 streets of the Hamptons with S and B, I decided to browse through my many outfits for afternoon tea. I tried on different dresses, all of different length, pattern and colour. Sadly, Blair wasn't attending the tea so I couldn't even ask what she was wearing. I finally decided on a light green floral dress that highlighted my best features yet wasn't too vulgar. I sat down at my vanity, looking through my collection of makeup. I began to work on a smoky eye with a shimmering gloss, when my door opened.

"Edward swee-" I went to say when a familiar voice spoke up, "Try again." The irritating voice spoke. "Leave me alone, I need to make myself look... Presentable." I sternly ordered, not looking up at Chuck once and instead continued to do my makeup. "You don't need all that makeup." He commented, somewhat gently. I simply scoffed at his comment. "Chuck, you know what, I think I made a mistake. Maybe I forgive you after all." I smiled turning to him, "What are you planning?" He wondered as I applied my lipgloss and stood up walking towards him.

"Something better than you, that's for sure." I smirked to him, Chuck wrapped his arms around my waist, "You look divine." Chuck complimented, I looked into his eyes, I wanted to tell him I loved his hair and that he was so hot. But I didn't, instead I removed his arms from my waist. "Shame you abandoned me then isn't it? If you'd not well... You could worship me and I'd be yours." I snarked to him. A soft knock reached my door, "Come in." I called out.

"Alex, darling." My lover smiled before turning to Chuck, "Charles, is there a reason why you're bothering my girlfriend?" He asked sternly, "I don't think you can really call her your girlfriend when you're nearly double her age, Myers. She should really call you her sugar daddy, don't you think?" Chuck taunted as I scoffed walking towards Edward and pressing a longing kiss
against the older man's lips.

"Jealousy does not look good on you." I tutted with a smirk, allowing Ed's arm to wrap around my lower back. "I'm not jealous." Chuck spat. "Tell your face that." I retorted. "I can assure you Charles, despite our age gap, we are very happy and Alexandra deserves someone much better than you." Edward bragged, Chuck scoffed glancing between the two of us. "See you at dinner." He hissed before walking out.

"You are a delight." Edward hummed wrapping his arms around my waist, "Will you wear something for me?" I wondered with a shy smile. "Is it going to ruin my suit?" He asked seriously, "Maybe, but it'd get Chuck riled up, hurt." I smirked to him. "Consider it done love." He agreed instantly, I revealed the heart pin to him. "This really doesn't go with my suit." Ed tutted. "I used to make my first love wear it as a symbol of his affections to me and a sign of my love to him." I admitted, Edward brushed the hair from my eyes.

"You want to Chuck to believe we're more serious than we are?" He asked quietly, pressing a kiss against my neck.  I let out a sigh, "Yes." I admitted, Edward tilted my head towards his. "Am I just your sugar daddy, hmmm?" He husked in my ear. "No, no. I have enough money in my life. Whatever I feel, I want you right now." I breathed out as he squeezed my sides, "Let's go downstairs then? Shall we?" Edward smiled, putting the pin on his sleeve. My brows furrowed and a pout appeared on my face, "That's not going to work sweetheart." He hummed.

✯✯✯

"𝐒𝐨, 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 have chance to meet Harold and uh... What's his boyfriend's name again?" Chuck started to quiz Edward whilst pouring everyone a cup of iced tea. "You do-" I went to say worriedly, "Oh, Roman. We only met briefly at the Chateau however Alex has told me wonderful stories about her father and his partner. They seem really lovely. It's so nice how parents join together to care for a child, isn't it?" Edward retorted, making a jab at Chuck's family. "I don't think Cat seemed to like you very much though, he warms up to people." I smiled pressing a kiss on Edward's cheek.

"Well you certainly have crammed an awful lot into such a short time together. I wonder, did Alex have the chance to share her favourite movies with you yet?" Chuck questioned as I rolled my eyes, "We have other people here too Chuck, you're being rather rude." I sternly pointed out to him. "Eric how was-" I went to say when Chuck cut me off, his eyes boring into Edwards. "Harry Potter, Dirty Dancing, The Notebook and oh of course, Charade." He listed with a slight scowl.

"I thought your fourth favourite movie was Funny Face?" Edward asked, linking his hand with mine. "It is, Chuck stop harassing him." I warned sternly. "Yeah, uh, 'How well do you know Alex Waldorf?' is kinda boring for those who actually know Alex Waldorf." Eric explained. "Not to mention transparent." CeCe spoke with a small smile my way, I mouthed her a thank you.

"Well, thank you, grandma." Chuck snarked. "Why is it that whenever you say that word it sounds like an insult?" Cece furrowed her brows slightly. "I'd love to learn more about the lovely lady next to me." Edward smiled. "It's a shame you took the bus though really Alex loves a limo." Chuck slimily commented, my eyes widened at his comments. Edward leaned closer towards Chuck, "I know how much she does, but... I can assure you that she enjoys the bus too." Edward winked as I coughed clearing my throat. "Don't rise to it, sweetie, you're much better than that." I told him sternly.

"Sorry darling, would you like the salt and pepper?" He wondered softly, "You read my mind." I smiled, I noticed him reach with the arm that had the heart pin on his blazer before he handed me the salt and pepper. I saw Chuck's demeanour change completely, he was no longer cocky, he seemed hurt. Good. I met his eyes with a small yet cocky smile. "Uh, excuse me. I think I just lost my appetite." Chuck quickly apologised walking off, I squeezed Edward's hand. "Will you excuse me?" I asked softly to them all, following Chuck.

✯✯✯

"𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤!" 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭, running after the green suited man- I hated how we were matching. He span around and walked towards me, "Look, I know what that pin means to you. You gave it to Nate when you first told him you loved him." Chuck told me, tears glossed over my eyes. "Well, I asked for it back. I thought Edward should have it now." I replied, looking deep into his eyes, he tried to avoid my gaze. "Do you, uh really feel the same way as you did with Nate?" He asked me, finally looking to me. "I do." I told him coldly. "Well, I'll see you at school." He sadly said going to walk away. I grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him towards me.

"Do you love me?" I asked him quietly, my breath inches away from him. Chuck turned to face me, "I..." He tried to say. I let go of him, "To think I felt bad. You will never get that pin from me Chuck Bass, you lost it all." I hissed to him. "Alex don't be like that." Chuck told me, he looked as if he was trying to plead to me. "Why shouldn't I be?" I questioned sternly. "Because you're mine." Chuck lowly told me, I got in his face, "I will never be yours again." I sneered. I walked back to Edward wiping my eyes, "Everything go okay?" He asked me softly.

"Just how I planned." I mumbled sitting next to him.

~~~

A/N: I miss happy Chalex but I adore s2 Chuck and I can't wait to write him w Alex! This chapter is unedited btw as I was too excited to get it up tbh lol. Let me know if there's anything you wanna see for s2 Chalex and all I'll say is Edward Isnt all he makes out to be. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya soon! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 9.1K 59
Hello upper east siders, Gossip Girl here with the fellow news of our own Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodson, Chuck Bass, Nate Archibald, Dan Hump...
185K 3.6K 35
You've survived the scandal of a lifetime and still managed to come out on top. You may be one of the most successful woman in the world, but you sti...
445K 5.6K 47
Mikayla Ross moved to Upper East Side from England with her brother Matt. Because she's wanted to go to Yale so she decided to go to the Constance. B...
115K 3.4K 95
I thought I knew all there is to know about Ella Bass, but I was just getting started. The underestimated it girl of the Upper East Side is ready to...