Fairytale Love Story | C. De...

Bởi Afhysdvjkb

"You said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of different parts-" Jay started. "Jay, I'm not that good,"... Xem Thêm

!Important!
Mood Boards
***
1| Auradon And The Isle
3| Secret Mission
4| Auradon
5| Operation Museam Break-in
6| Goodness 101 And Tourney
7| Dog Chase And Teamwork
8| Mal's First Date
9| Ben's Coronation
***
1| WICKED
2| Back To The Isle
3| Running Into Trouble
4| Saving Ben
5| Back In Auradon
6| Cotillion
7| Happy Endings?
***
1| VK Day
2| Royal Engagement
3| Hades
4| Auradon's Villian
5| The VKs And The Pirates
6| Knights Fall
7| Jane To The Rescue
8| First Kisses
9| Lies Unfolded
10| Auradon And The Isle
Notice
<>
Her Best Birthday Yet
!!!
The Day Every Girl Dreams Of

2| The VKs

5.4K 116 20
Bởi Afhysdvjkb

The streets of the Isle were bustling with people pushing and shoving each other out of the way, throwing a few insults here and there. A teenage girl with h/c hair climbed quietly out of her bedroom window and slid down the fire escape, the fresh bruise on her cheek and gashes on her arm tingling as the cold air hit her through the rips in her jacket.

As she landed on the ground with a soft thud she pulled her hood over her head and tucked her lion tooth necklace into her jacket before she started to make her way through the alleyway. She grabbed a can of spray paint out of her backpack and shook it.

~~~

A purple haired girl stepped back from her painting and admired it. She added one final touch before she began to sing.

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad," she sang as she walked down an alleyway, bumping shoulders with whoever she walked past before linking arms with the same h/c girl from earlier.

"They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad," the h/c girl sang.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home," a boy with shoulder length brown hair sang as he climbed down a ladder.

"So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love," a beautiful blue haired girl sang as she walked across a table kicking a few things off in the process.

"They think I'm callous
A low-life hood," a boy with black roots that faded into fluffy white hair sang as he climbed out of a window.

"I feel so useless," he continued as he grabbed a child's apple out of their hand, taking a bite out of it before throwing it over his shoulder.

"Misunderstood!" the five of them sang together

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?"

"Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world"

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the.."

"I'm rotten to the core!"

"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak," the purple haired girl sang as she used her can of purple spray paint to spray on one of the curtains in the market she was walking through.

The h/c girl grabbed a few things off of a stall table in the market. The man behind the table shouted at her but she suddenly held her free hand up to his throat, long, sharp claws appearing and grazing the man's throat, her eyes turning slightly catlike, before giving him a lopsided grin and running off with the stolen objects. The man shouted rude names after her, too scared to actually chase her down.

"How can you say that?
I'm just unique," she sang as she turned around to look at the man, still walking backwards, giving him a fake pout.

"What, me, a traitor?
Ain't got your back?" the brunette boy sang as he bowed down to some people pretending to drink tea before he 'poured them a cup'.

"Are we not friends?
What's up with that?" he jumped over the table and ran off with the teapot.

"So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt?
I broke your heart?
I made you hurt?" the blue haired girl sang as she walked through one of the clothing stalls, catching the eye of a teenage boy.

"The past is past
Forgive, forget," the white haired boy sang as he ran around through a building throwing things at people.

"The truth is...
You ain't seen nothing yet!"

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?" two of the girls sang as the two boys and the h/c haired girl ran over a table.

The h/c girl swung from a metal beam as the brunette boy grabbed a rope that was attached to it and swung it around as he laughed loudly. The white haired boy ran around underneath her as she swung. He nervously held his arms out ready to catch her if she fell.

"Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world"

The group ran into the street and were joined by some other villain kids as they danced.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?" they all sang.

"I'm nothing like the kid next-like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core), I'm rotten to the...
I'm rotten to the core," they ended off.

They ended the song and their little dance number, all standing in the street as they breathed heavily.

A mother walked past as she pulled her child along in a wagon. The purple haired girl quickly bent down and snatched the child's lollipop before she held it up in the air for everyone to see.

Everyone began to laugh and cheer at her little victory until the crowd of people that had joined the group began to scream and run away.

The purple haired girl sighed as she looked at her friends for confirmation. They all just sent her a look before she sighed again.

"Hello, mother," she greeted as she turned around and saw two familiar large men.

A small woman then pushed the two men aside. Maleficent.

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed," the woman said to her daughter.

"It was from a baby, " the girl, Mal, stated hopefully, desperately trying to impress her mother.

"That's my nasty little girl," Maleficent grinned, taking the lollipop from her daughter.

She then spat on it and stuck it under her armpit before she handed it to one of the large men.

"Give it back to the dreadful creature," she said as the h/c girl's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Mom," Mal whined.

"It's the deeds, Mal. It makes the difference between mean-" Maleficent started "and truly evil," she then called a bit louder after the mother of the child who had began to walk away faster.

"When I was your age," she continued "I was cursing entire kingdoms."

She then turned towards her daughter and realized that she had been mouthing along to her speech.

"You~" she laughed.

"Walk with me," she continued as she pulled Mal away to have their own private conversation.

The four remaining teens leaned closer towards the mother-daughter duo as they tried to listen in on their conversation.

"Oh! There's news!" Maleficent suddenly exclaimed as the teens quickly pretended like they weren't trying to eavesdrop. "I buried the lead!"

"You five," she began as she returned to her original spot in front of the teens. "Have been chosen to go to a new school. In Auradon."

The four teens, excluding Mal, then spun around and tried to make a run for it but the large men from earlier were already one step ahead of them. They stood behind the teens and grabbed them before they could get away. The h/c girl almost made it but one of the men grabbed the hood of her jacket and pulled her back making her fall onto the ground in the process.

"Big fat... asshat," she muttered under her breath as she got up and dusted herself off, trying to think of something better to say.

"What?!" Mal exclaimed loudly. "I'm not going to some school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses-"

"And perfect princes," the blue haired girl sighed dreamily.

"Ugh," she attempted to save herself after seeing the looks on her friend's faces.

"And I don't do uniforms," the brunette boy added.

"You feel me?" he grinned, holding his hand up for a high-five from the white haired boy.

He ignored the brunette boy and spoke up instead "I heard they allow dogs in Auradon."

The h/c haired girl fistbumped the brunette boy's hand that was still in the air waiting for a high five with a grin.

"Mom says that they're rabid pack animals that eat boys who don't behave..." he trailed off with a hint of fear in his voice.

The brunette boy then smirked at the h/c haired girl and they took this opportunity to bark in each of the white haired boys ears like a dog.

"I'd rather not be stuck in a school full of privileged rich kids who think that they're important just because mommy and daddy are from some fairytale," the h/c haired girl laughed, folding her arms over her chest when she moved back to her original spot.

"Yeah, mom, we're not going," Mal said.

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin," Maleficent said.

"It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!" she called as she turned and began to walk away.

Mal looked back at her four friends as they just shrugged at her.

"Mal~" Maleficent called back over her shoulder in a sing-song voice.

The five friends then made their way after Maleficent, most likely towards their parents.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9K 16 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The Vks are finally going to bring over some new villains kids to Auradon. And the Vks were ver...
11.6K 310 30
Disney Descendants Fanfiction. Carlos De Vil, Love Story. Book 2. Original Characters: Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #3 disneydescendant...
16.2K 374 24
Disney Descendants (Original) Fanfiction. Book 1, Carlos De Vil Love Story. Original Characters. Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #1 carlos...
34.6K 563 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...