GENESIS

By Vemonus92

This is the inspiration for Warhammer 40k, Titanfall, Halo, Gate anime, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses Within... More

The End
The Goddess's Awakening
The U.N.S.F
Thirty Feet
Vultra City
The U.N.S.I
A Goddess?!
The Mother
The Mother Part II
The Mother Part III
The Sangheili Mech
Sangheili Mech Secrets
The Sangheili Mech's Secrets Part 2
The Sangheili Mech's Secrets Part 3
Planet Typhon
Apex Predators
The Arbiter
That's a Lot of Damage!
The Unknown Dream
New AI
Old "Friends" Reuniting
Old "Friends" Reuniting Part II
Failed Rescue
Enough People To Know!
U.N.S.E
Planet Rogue
Catherine's Message
Battle's End Part 1
Battle's End Part 2
Battle's End Part 3, Season Finale
GENESIS: Colliding Galaxies
Dragon Vistor
Sothis, The Goddess Of Foldan
To A New World
Fódlan
Knights Of Seiros
Garreg Mach Monestery
Meeting Lady Rhea
Evolved Reconoids
The Slytherin
Reconoid's Savage Nature
Celestial Drakes Part 1
Celestial Drakes Part 2
Celestial Drakes Part 3
Celestial Drakes Part 4
Celestial Drakes Part 5
Celestial Drake War Part 1
Celestial Drake War Part 2
Icebound Dominion
The Prometheans
New Allies
Chaos Against The Stars Part 1
(Not A Chapter) Story Update

ARK

205 7 2
By Vemonus92

They all arrive at their destination as Genesis looks through the ship's window, seeing a giant sky scraper and looks in awe at what she's seeing.

Catherine: We're finally here.

Jack: Argh shit

Genesis: Oh my...by the goddess!

ARK, Scientific Professional and Students academy

Genesis: It's so big! How in the world did you people make such a...giant glass metal castle?! Hold on, they're not called castle anymore Jack said, what were they called again? Sky something-

Jack: Skyscrapers.

Genesis: Skyscrapers! Does your Mother rule this building?

Catherine: Not really but she is the most smartest scientist ever! She's done lots of things that made the military involved, plus she's pretty much the only one who knows how to speak Sangheili language and has Covenant tech!

Genesis: Wow you seem excited about seeing her!

Catherine: Excited?! Hahaha! No, I'm definitely not excited to see her since she has her favorite.

Genesis: Favorite?

Jack: She's talking about Elizabeth. Of course I don't care about satisfying our Mom but Catherine tries her best.

Genesis: Elizabeth? Oooh, your big sister! Is this like a sibling competition?

Jack and Catherine: HELL NO!

Catherine: I SWEAR WHEN I SEE THAT BITCH I'M GONNA SMART THE FUCK OUTTA HER AND KNOCK HER OUT SO I CAN EXPIREMENT ON HER!!

Genesis and Max look at her in fear after hearing her say the most ridiculous and scariest thing ever but Jack doesn't get surprised since he's used to her temper and creepiness.

Jack: Now I can see why she has a favorite.

Catherine: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, let's just get this over with and not be here for too long!!

The ship lands on the building as they take the carriage full of the Sangheili Mech corpse out of the ship.

Jack: Alright Fernando we're good.

Fernando: Ok Jack, take your time

Jack: Thanks but they won't be there's for long...I hope.

Catherine: Alright, ugh let's get this over with. Come on Jack, Jack?

Jack: You go on ahead, I'mma stay out here.

Catherine: What?! Oh no you don't, if I'm going through this then your going through this! I know you don't feel like being bothered but come on Jack it'll only take like....45 minutes.

Jack: 45 minutes is too long!

Catherine: Jack Covenant technology repairment isn't gonna take 5 minutes or less. Please Jack...you know I don't like being with those two and having you around is...like having a real big brother!

Jack: UGHH! Alright enough with the sibling touchy stuff! Fine, I'll go but this better be 45 minutes.

Jack puts a timer set on 45 minutes on his tech watch.

Catherine: A promise can't be honest Jack. 45 minutes is how long we took to do something like this before.

Max: Aww, you do care.

Jack: Shut the hell up!

They all walk into the building and waiting for the elevator to come up and soon as they all go into the big white elevator, Genesis hesitates to walk in the elevator.

Max: What's wrong Genny?

Genesis: Uh nothing it's just, you sure this doesn't bring us into a white endless void? How did it move on it's? How did the door open? Is it possessed? I-I think-

Jack: Just get in!

Genesis: Alright Alright.

She walks slowly closer to the elevator until the doors were gonna close on her and she finally jumps in the elevator.

Genesis is confused about the elevator and sees Catherine press a screen showing the unbelievable floors that makes her even more surprised and confused.

Genesis: 367 FLOORS?! This is bigger than I expected!

The elevator goes down and Genesis is so scared that she has hold on to Jack but he almost loses balance because Genesis is much taller than him.

Jack: Genesis you'll be fine, damn why are you so tall?

Genesis: Please Jack just let me hold you until we're done being in this... weird moving thing.

Both Max and Catherine start laughing at them until they all arrive at their floor.

Elevator: [You have arrived at your destination]

Soon as they walk out the elevator all the scientists are surprised to see Jack and Catherine, whispering behind their backs but just that, they also stare at Genesis because of her tall height and beauty.

Scientist: Woah it's her!

Scientist 2: It's Catherine and Jack.

Scientist 3: Why are they here?

Scientist 4: My goodness she's so beautiful...and tall!

Catherine: I hate when this happens.

Ai Receptionist: [Welcome back Catherine, what would you like me to do for you today?]

Catherine: *sigh* I'm wanna know where my Mom is, We got something important to do with her and it has to be right now.

Ai Receptionist: [Your mother? Unfortunately she is busy that the time. Wanna call for you si-]

Catherine: NO NO NO we're not gonna call her-

???: My my if it isn't my little sister.

Catherine hears a familiar voice behind her and she notices it immediately.

Catherine: Shit! I mean...hey! Elizabeth, how you doing?

Elizabeth (Catherine's big sister)

Elizabeth: Doing fine just researching and attending to things that are more important than what you've been doing with "our brother".

Jack: Sheesh.

Catherine: Hahaha still the same as ever I can see sis! Mind telling me where Mom is? We have some important things she's probably gonna wanna see.

Elizabeth: Hmm, and what is it?

Elizabeth looks inside the big carriage box and is surprised at what she sees.

Elizabeth: Sangheili Mech?! But how?

Catherine: We'll talk about it in private.

Elizabeth: ....alright, come on to my research lab and then we'll see what your reason of being here is for. Oh and I forget to say hi to "My brother" Jack, good to see you again!

Jack: Elizabeth, good to see you again as well! It's been how long?

Elizabeth: Two years, two years of you leaving to become a Titan Pilot for the U.N.S.F and take my little sister with you.

Jack can hear the disappointment from Elizabeth tone but Catherine get intimidated by how she acts towards Jack instead of seeing him as a brother.

Max tries to lighten the mood by trying to say something and notices Genesis is gone and finds her looking at a vending machine.

Max: Genny?

Catherine and Jack get worried on where Genesis is and sees her staring at a AI vending machine known as the Vendor-3 as it talks to Genesis while she stares deeply into it without saying a word.

Vendor-3

Max walks up to her and ask if she wants something.

Max: Want something outta there?

Genesis nods her head while still staring at Vendor-3.

Elizabeth: That's a tall one, she with you?

Catherine: Oh well she uh, well her name is-

Jack: GENNY! Her name is Genny.

Genesis: So how do you open this metal thing? Do you twist it or pop it out?

Max shows Genesis how to open a can and she gets surprised by the snap. She hesitates to drink it but immediately takes a sip of the drink, getting surprised by the soda's sparkly bubble and amazing taste.

Genesis: This is.... AMAZING! It taste so good and it's weird feeling in the liquid! It's absolutely astounding! How come we didn't make something like this back in the day?!

Max laughs at Genesis and how Jack and Catherine are embarrassed by Genesis's reaction.

Elizabeth: For a beautiful tall girl she sure is energetic.

Jack: Oh gosh

Catherine: Come on we gotta go and Max.

Max: Yeah?

Catherine: How about you stay with Genny and show her around the building?

Max: Me?! But I-I

Catherine: Do it and you won't be kinapped by me. Got it?

Max: *sighs* Alright.

Catherine and Jack follow Elizabeth to her own lab and

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 217 57
I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't own star wars either. ...
41 10 17
EPIC CONQUEST THE NOVEL tells about an event that happened hundreds of years ago there was a crack in the sky. The rift seemed to be a dimensional g...
14.9K 1.3K 104
3 rival factions ... 2 days to stop the President ... 1 eternal war. Time is desperately running out for White Shadow-a vigilante group with superhum...
552 2 22
With the World in peril, after World War III. came a new dawn that rose from the ashes of war. a new civilization of humans was born. Yet from the ol...