Too Late

By SaltySinner

I was your regret. You were the light that brightened the darkest corners, You were the heat that warmth my... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

31

31 1 0
By SaltySinner

A week later

I waved at clive to hand the portfolio over I open it and skim through I slapped the portfolio on my desk looking at clive curiously.

"hear me out what that dip shit did was low but what she said was far worse so I had a friend that knows a person that ask no question if you keep reading you will see you were correct so what are you going to do with this information"

The slow smile turned into a full blown grin. Clive fakes shivering.

"Don't do that you freak me the fuck out"

I left work early and called jojo she was elated that I called we talked about everything we could in the hour she dropped that Jess is having twins.

"so what you doing now mischief?"

"I'm going baby shopping"

3

2

1

"what? Im mean pardon? For who?"

The huge grin on my face I saw in the rear view mirror was frightening.

"errrm who else's nanny jojo" I teased.

"Oh hush you don't you start oh my gracious you are not?" her voice went up a few notes I winced at the high pitch.

"yes I am-"

"gosh I'm so proud of you how your taking this you cease to amaze me I best let you go and baby bunting for the twins love you bye"

I found a baby shop that was huge and went on and on, I walked to the customer service and asked for an assistant because I had no clue what to buy but wanted only the best and safest products.

The assistant had help me create a small nursery room they use for a show room for twins but mine had a beautiful flare it took us three hours to source out from the rug to everything they will needed till they start crawling and I didn't care if she didn't like it or need it I wrote done Jay and jojo address.

A week later

I was on a job and my personal phone rang I looked at the sleeve pocket it was in and saw lex name I taped my ear piece and walked to the club office.

"hey did I catch you on the job slacking?"

I roll my eyes but smiled.

"Good morning to you too mate"

"you sound chirpy for it being two a.m"

"what's up you didn't call for the sake of it"

"Well actually I called because mom made us boys put this dam contraption together what the hell marcy there's so much stuff wrapped and then double bubble wrapped"

"ahhh yes the baby k'sova package"

"the what?"

"it's a high-quality australian made revolution versatile newborn to child cot"

He whistles through the phone.

"in another words it's going to take us hours to put together right?"

"For you men yes but us ladies nope good luck and bye"

"thanks Marcy"

Levi called to thank me for the twins cot and how it looked better then the two cots Jess got I explain that having twins sleeping together would remind them how they are in their mama's womb and their bond will strengthen over the time they slept with each other, these are the words from the baby expert that helped me last week.

He was very thankful.

As weeks turned into months I got a call from jojo how excited she was to open another package.

"mischief this is ridiculous amount of baby stuff that you practically created a nursery from the other side of the world"

"Your welcome jojo don't forget to send me a photo okay"

"I will oh guess what?"

I humm.

"Vincent and rebekah arrived a few days ago and I showed them the nursery they absolutely loved it as much as we do"

"I'm glad"

"rebekah is inlove with the cots and wanted Jess to exchange hers for these but she can't find them anywhere?"

"it's because it's australian made majority of the baby furniture and clothing is Aussie made Jo"

"Oh that makes sense could you please possibly send me the information"

"I'll do better and send a link of the cot okay I need to go love you's bye"

She ends the call with love you too. I shower and changed in to something sultry sassy I thought my thigh high boots with a denim ripped shorts and matching top with my boots and go meet the guys from work they been hitting up the local bars and I'd been going for good laughs.

Lance and I pretend to be a couple for the ladies to lust over a guy they can't have and he loves it when he snags and bags them all the way to the women's house. I know it's wrong but the women is as thirsty as lance so oh well.

Mav well he's got the charm to make the women look not once but thrice in his direction.

Clive calls me his wing women apparently they enjoy having me around because I keep it real catch no feels enjoy a few drinks and dance.

I arrived and there is more guys at what has become our table Clive introduces the guys handing me a glass of poison with a peck on the head.

"so who caught your hawk eyes Clive"

I play with the straw in my glass clive watches me I feel their friends eyes on my exposed flesh.

" behind me chestnut copper hair red lips with a black strapless very tight dress red heels with three of her friends"

I glance over his shoulder she is looking down at clive's legs? Or ass? Our eyes connect she blushes I wink her ears turn red she turns around.

"hey hey what was with that wink?"

"Oh she good mate"

Clive's friend truce dirty blond hair caramel skin complexion tall guy standing to my right tells Clive.

"what do you mean?" Clive now looks at truce.

"mate she made that bird blush with a tease of a wink to see if she will-oh shit they coming over act cool"

Truce the clown looks conspicuous while I smile sweetly at the pretty little lady her eyes bounce from Clive to me back to Clive I slide off my stool push truce slightly back and held my hand out to the to the pretty lady she takes my hand with a smile.

"hey I'm mac your not around here are you?"

We shook and she let's go.

"hey I'm Leah this is Toni, Anna and lucky I'm just visiting you's local?"

"yes but my step brother here oh my apologies this is cris (Clive) my step brother"

He holds his hands out they shake she blushes I introduce the others.

"his furbaby" Clive darts his eyes to me then back at the Leah "passed away and we are trying to cheer him up but it ain't working"

Her big eyes look up to his she steps forward and hugs clive.

Leah mentioned she had a mainecoon cat and so did clive that was history they talked amongst themselves.

I go home mission completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
14K 125 8
they say cheating is disgusting, sick, pathetic, a mental illness, a sin, betrayal, dishonesty, disrespect, but sometimes, it's the best decision you...
18.2K 660 22
ᴀᴅᴏɴɪꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪᴇɴɴᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪꜰᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀᴅᴏɴɪꜱ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɪᴇɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ...
68.7K 1.6K 21
"You know I love you right?" "I know that love" "Will you marry me my love" "YESS" "YOU F***ING BITCH I REGRET MARRYING YOU" "I'm sorry...