Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.

1.6K 63 10
By Zorodefender

In the next Day

When the sun came up, Robin entered the room to put away her books and Nami woke up.

Robin: good morning, Miss Navigator. - she smiles friendly and the navigator looks around confused, not knowing where she is.

Nami: who are you?! - she asks not recognizing her and Robin got confused.

in the men's cabin, Chopper was the first to wake up and his eyes widened seeing that he is not on Drum Island anymore.

Chopper: where am i?! where's doctorine?! who are these people? - he panicked coming down from his hammock.

Luffy: I WANT MORE MEAT! - the captain mumbles in his sleep and the doctor runs out of the cabin fearing for his life.

Chopper: I'M GOING TO DIE! - he runs around the deck of the ship wondering what he should do.

Y/N: good morning Chopper! - the pink haired boy appears behind him smiling.

Chopper: you... - he widens his eyes recognizing Y/N as the demon that destroyed his island. - THE DEMON! - he ran in fear to protect himself.

Y/N: what? - he arches an eyebrow confused at the reindeer's reaction. - why is he scared of me again?!

Back to the men's cabin

Luffy, Usopp and Sanji wake up and are confused not recognizing each other and they don't know how they got on the ship.

Usopp: who are these two? have i been kidnapped? what if they kill me?! - he sits on the couch facing Sanji and Luffy trying not to show he's scared.

Sanji: oi... - the blonde calls Usopp making him almost jump. - do you know what we are doing here? - he lights a cigarette.

Usopp: i...

Sanji: my name is Sanji and i work at the floating restaurant Baratie as a cook, yesterday i went to sleep in my room and somehow i woke up here with two strange guys, do you have an explanation for that? - he stares at Usopp waiting for an answer.

Luffy: wait, so you didn't save me? - he asks them in confusion as he explores the cabin.

Usopp: save you?!

Luffy: I'm Luffy! I left my village and embarked on a journey to become the King of Pirates! - he tells the two. - but I got hit by a whirlpool and hid in a barrel, that's all I remember.

Usopp: but yesterday I was sitting in a tree telling my friend Kaya about my adventures... - he sweat cold.

Sanji: are you going to tell me what we're doing here or not? - the cook asks losing patience and he gulped.

Y/N: GUYS! - he entered the cabin. - there's something weird going on with Chopper, he won't stop shaking and hiding from me. - the three look at him confused.

Luffy: who is Chopper? Can we eat this Chopper?

Sanji: who are you?

Y/N: what's going on with y'all?! - he didn't understand why his friends were acting this way. - did you lose your memories or something?

Usopp: he... this guy is the Roanoke's Demon! - he recognizes him by his wanted poster. - DON'T TRUST THIS GUY! HE IS GOING TO KILL US! - he jumps hiding behind the couch.

Y/N: I won't hurt any of you... just listen to me! - he tries to calm them down. - we are a pirate crew and we are all friends, but somehow you lost your memories.

Usopp: pirate?! and why should I trust a demon that killed an entire island? - he screams terrified.

Luffy: pirate crew?! this is so cool! are you the captain? - he asks hugging him and Y/N is relieved that Luffy isn't afraid of him.

Y/N: you are our captain Luffy, as hard as it is to believe.

Luffy: I AM THE CAPTAIN?! NO WAY! - his eyes sparkled with what he said. - so I have my own pirate crew, my own ship and my own companions! I would give anything to see Ace and Shanks' faces when they find out about this! shishishi

Y/N: wait... did you meet shanks? - he asks surprised.

Sanji: I don't think this idiot is our captain. - he answers. - and I'm not part of a pirate crew, this is a waste of time.

Usopp: see? all this is a lie! he is tricking us to kill us! we must escape this ship!

Y/N: but... - he sighs. - y'all gotta trust me i'm telling the truth!

Luffy: i believe him! - he waves. - he doesn't seem like a bad guy and if we lose our memories we have to find them.

Sanji: first of all... - he gets up from the couch and scares Usopp. - we can't think without eating first, who's hungry? - his mood lightened and he smiled at the three.

Y/N: Sanji... you're not scared of me, right? - he asks worried.

Sanji: why would I be afraid of a boy as handsome and cute as you? - his face turned red and he shook his head. - what the hell?! I only like women! control yourself Sanji!

Y/N: I feel relieved! - he hugged the cook. - I couldn't handle it if you were afraid of me, I would never be able to hurt you.

Usopp: please guys listen to me, don't trust him! - he insists still being afraid of Y/N and they leave the cabin.

Sanji: this ship is almost wrecked... - he analyzes the state of the ship. - do we really live like this? - he asks Y/N.

Y/N: yes! the going merry is our ship and we intend to get someone to fix it!

Luffy: look! there's an island near us! we should go exploring! - he hangs from the edge of the ship and Robin left the room with Nami.

Robin: guys, i think we have a problem. - she says and the navigator looks suspiciously at all of them and
wondering what she's doing on a pirate ship.

Sanji: I can't believe there are two beautiful girls in front of me! - he introduced himself and handed them a flower.

Luffy: who are they? Are they from my crew too? - he asks staring at Robin and Nami.

Y/N: yes! Robin is our archaeologist and Nami is our navigator! - he explains to the captain.

Sanji: i have never felt so in love, two beautiful ladies and a cute boy next to me, this can only be a dream. - he tries not to faint.

Luffy: why does my crew have so many weird people?! - he burst out laughing with his hand on his stomach.

Robin: so apparently we are the only ones who didn't lose our memories. - she tells Y/N.

Y/N: what are we going to do, Robin?

Robin: whatever happened to them happened during the night, we were the only ones awake, someone took advantage of their sleeping and stole their memories.

Nami: what the hell are you talking about?! - the navigator interrupts them. - I hate pirates, it's impossible for me to be part of a pirate crew!

they start to argue with each other and Chopper made a noise attracting their attention.

Y/N: shouldn't you hide behind the barrel?

Chopper: leave me alone! - he hid his body behind the barrel.

- THAT RACCON CAN TALK?! - Luffy and Usopp speak in unison with their jaws dropped.

Chopper: I'm a reindeer, you idiots! - the doctor exclaims feeling offended.

Luffy: LET'S EAT HIM! - the captain and Usopp run after Chopper around the ship.

Nami: I have to get out of here and go back to my village... - she entered the ship's warehouse without anyone noticing and her eyes widened finding gold and valuable items.

Y/N: don't eat him! he is our doctor! - he tries to stop Luffy from biting the reindeer.

Luffy: how did we find this talking reindeer?!

Y/N: we meet him here on the grand line!

- GRAND LINE?! - they scream in unison.

Luffy: are we on the grand line? this is incredible, only the strongest survive in such a dangerous sea! - he looks around impressed.

Usopp: how can you be happy knowing that you are in such a dangerous place like this?!

Sanji: I don't care about any of that. - he turns to robin. - do you know how i can get back to east blue? i need to go back to the baratie restaurant.

Robin: trying to get off the grand line alone is almost like suicide, we have to stick together until we solve this problem.

Zoro finally woke up and got confused wondering where he is, he got down from the ship's mast and faced everyone.

Usopp: PIRATE HUNTER RORONOA ZORO?! - he hid behind Luffy in fear of the swordsman. - first i meet this killer demon and now i meet the most dangerous bounty hunter in east blue... today is not my lucky day!

Zoro: oi... - he yawned. - where I am? did i get lost here? - he crosses his arms waiting for an answer.

Y/N: Zoro... - he approaches the swordsman. - don't you remember anything?

Zoro: I have no idea who you are. - the pink haired boy felt his heart break into several pieces. - I'm looking for a man named Hawkeyes-Mihawk.

Y/N: but... - he shakes his head trying not to be sad. - what do you want with him?

Zoro: I will challenge him and become the strongest swordsman in the world. -he tells in a serious tone and Y/N bit his lip.

Usopp: Hawkeyes-Mihawk?! There's no way you can defeat someone that strong! - he screams and flinches as Zoro shoots him a death glare.

Y/N: Zoro... - he remembered when Zoro fought his father. - the last time you fought Mihawk things didn't go the way you expected.

Zoro: don't talk nonsense, I've never fought this man before. - he denies not remembering anything.

Luffy: do i have a swordsman in my crew? My name is Luffy, nice to meet you! I am your captain! - he extends his hand to Zoro and he ignores it.

Zoro: are you hallucinating or something? I don't remember joining a pirate crew. - he tied his swords to his head preparing to swim.

they got interrupted when Nami left the warehouse at high speed with the waver and a bag stealing their treasures.

Nami: This thing doesn't look hard to drive... I have to go! - she accelerates the waver and runs over Usopp and jumps out of the ship. - BYE IDIOTS! - she winks at them and walks away.

Y/N: WAIT! NAMI! - he screams but it was too late.

Luffy: she left! and what was that thing she was driving? - he asks Y/N.

Robin: she must be going to the island, knowing our navigator she always thinks before she acts.

Usopp: I have to go too, I don't want to spend a second here with such scary people! - he claims getting up and Y/N denied.

Y/N: we can't split up... I already said we have to recover our memories! - he tries to stop Usopp and he widened his eyes.

Usopp: STAY AWAY FROM ME DEMON! - he got scared and punched him in the face making him spit blood.

Chopper: NOW HE IS GOING TO KILL US! - he screams panicking.

Usopp: i'm sorry... - he realized what he did seeing Y/N's face bleeding after his punch.

something inside Zoro made him angry to see Y/N get hurt, but he kept it to himself since he doesn't even remember meeting him.

Y/N wiped the blood from his nose and pulled their pirate flag.

Y/N: this is our pirate flag! we are the strawhats pirates! - he shows them the flag. - I know you're all confused and don't trust me, but this is the truth, and this guy right here... - he pulls Luffy close to him. - he is our captain! don't you feel anything looking at our flag?

Luffy: what a beautiful drawing, there's even a straw hat similar to mine! - he took the flag and hugged it.

Y/N: this is the symbol of our friendship, of everything we've experienced so far!

Robin: the demon boy is telling the truth.

Chopper: should i believe him? when i look at this flag i feel something inside me that i can't explain... did i finally find friends who accept me even though i'm a reindeer with a blue nose?

Sanji lit a cigarette and approached Y/N placing a hand on his shoulder.

Ssnji: I believe you. - he smiled stroking his hair.

Zoro: this pathetic speech almost put me to sleep. - he grumbles. - I'm going to be the strongest man in the world and you're just wasting my time. - he jumped into the water and swam away.

Luffy: is there something going on between you two? - the captain asks seeing how upset Y/N was with Zoro's words.

Y/N: it doesn't matter now. - he crosses his arms. - I'm going to bring your memories back, I just need you to trust me.

Luffy: as the captain, I order all of you to trust Y/N! he has a good heart and won't hurt any of you!

Y/N: thank you... Luffy! - he hugs him grateful.

they spend the rest of the day thinking about how to get their memories back, meanwhile Nami arrives at the island village and is surprised that there is no one there.

she found it weird that the villagers fought over a piece of newspaper, but she ignored it and spent the night in a hotel.

as she bathes, she reflects on the strange pirates she has met.

Nami: those people... why do they look so familiar to me? i hate pirates, it makes no sense for me to hang out with them, i need to go back to my village and help my people... - she looks at the tattoo on her shoulder and notices that the arlong symbol is gone. - what if they are telling the truth?...

Back to the going merry

The rest of the pirates continue to try to investigate about their lost memories, they remember seeing a little boy holding a seahorse in their dreams.

Y/N: Robin and I were the only ones awake and we weren't affected.

Sanji: whoever that brat is, he is the one who stole our memories. - he gently handed Robin a cup of coffee.

Robin: this is a good theory.

Chopper: so if we sleep again will that kid come back to steal more memories? I don't want to forget who I am. - he rests his head on the table.

Usopp: there's no way that can be true.

Y/N: you all dreamed of the same person, this is no coincidence Usopp.

Robin: I don't want to scare you, but as a last resort, if you sleep again you might lose more memories. - they all get scared of forgetting everything again.

Luffy: that's a shame... - he gets up. - It's sad that we lost all the good times we had, but we can create new memories together!

Usopp: don't you understand Luffy? we can lose everything, our lives and our dreams!

Luffy: you are wrong. - he holds his straw hat. - my dream will never disappear, the same goes for you... this is something no one is going to take away from us!

Usopp: this is so inspiring... - he responds moved by the captain's words.

Y/N: I told you he ain't our captain for nothing. - he caressed the captain's hair.

later during the night, Usopp, Chopper and Luffy fell asleep and the other three stayed awake waiting for something to happen, Robin is sure the little boy who stole their memories would come back.

and the archaeologist was right, the little boy called Drim, climbed on the merry's head and blew his seahorse like an instrument, the noise echoed throughout the ship.

Drim: so you haven't gone to sleep yet? - he asks seeing Robin, Sanji and Y/N come out of the kitchen to face him.

Y/N: so you're the one who stole their memories?! - he clenched his fists getting mad at him.

Robin: wake up guys! - she used her powers and touched their faces with her hands, waking them up.

- What is going on? - Luffy, Usopp and Chopper ask in unison and sleepy.

Drim: what a strange ability you have. - he raises an eyebrow. - but now it's too late. - he blew his seahorse and the noise made their heads hurt.

Luffy: HEY! - he got furious and clenched his fists. - you can't sit on the head of my ship! - he punched the seahorse to stop the noise.

a strange light came out of the seahorse and went towards Luffy, and he regained his memories.

Drim: damn it! I have to go. - he grunts in frustration and jumps into the water with his seahorse.

Luffy: my memories came back! I'm remembering everything! - he jumps celebrating.

Y/N: really?! i'm so happy for you Luffy! - he sighs in relief.

Sanji: so that shitty brat really stole our memories.

Luffy: guys, we have to get Nami and Zoro back! - he suggests hugging Chopper in his arms as the Doctor tries to escape him.

Sanji: i agree to bring nami back... - he answers. - but I didn't like that swordsman at all, he looks like a moss-head to me.

Y/N: no! we have to get Zoro back too, he's part of this crew! - he bit his lip. - he must not have gone very far, he probably got lost on the island.

Sanji: why do you like him so much? he was so rude to you! - the cook asks jealous. - is he your boyfriend or something?!

Y/N: it doesn't matter Sanji. - he shakes his head. - Zoro still thinks he's ready to face Mihawk... if we don't bring his memories back he'll go after him.

Luffy: don't worry, we'll get him back. - he puts his hand on his friend's shoulder.

Meanwhile

Drim got frustrated that he couldn't steal more memories from the pirates and came up with a new plan.

Drim: I underestimate Monkey D. Luffy... I need someone strong by my side. - he mutters walking through the forest and finds Zoro, the swordsman decided to spend the night on the island before continuing with his journey to face Mihawk.

Zoro: show yourself. - the swordsman threatens sensing the little boy's presence.

Drim: please don't hurt me! - he came out from behind the tree and raised his hands in surrender.

Zoro: oh... it's just a lost kid. - he goes back to eating and the little boy sat next to him.

Drim: I need to be careful... this man is not the same as before, now he's back to being the pirate hunter...

Zoro: are you lost or something? - he asks making the little boy almost jump. - where are your parents?

Drim: I live here on this island. but I'm not lost. - he smirked. - can i show you something?

Zoro: as long as you leave soon... - he rolls his eyes getting annoyed by the boy's presence.

Drim: this won't take long, I promise. - he smirked pointing his seahorse at the swordsman.

Zoro: what is this?! - he asks confused and the seahorse activated his powers hypnotizing Zoro.

Drim: Now you're under my control... - he smiled satisfied seeing the hypnotized swordsman. - tomorrow you will find Monkey D. Luffy and kill him along with his pathetic crew, that's an order.

In the next Day

The pirates wake up early to look for Nami and Zoro on the island, they find the navigator ready to leave.

Nami still thinks there's something strange going on on the island, when she went to pay the hotel everyone forgot that she spent the night there.

Luffy: why do you keep running away from us Nami?! - he puts his hands on his hips questioning her.

Nami: leave me alone! I will not return this gold even if you kill me! I need to save my village!

Y/N: your village is already saved, Luffy defeated arlong and after that you joined us. - he tells her.

Nami: I do not believe that! you are trying to deceive me!

Sanji: Nami-swam is so beautiful when she is suspicious of everyone!

Robin: miss navigator, didn't you find anything strange happening on this island? did you see a little boy in your dream?

Nami: yes... - she answers remembering the strange events she saw on the island. - but that doesn't prove anything!

Chopper: I saw it with my own eyes! - he tells the navigator. - Luffy hit that little boy and a blue smoke brought his memories back!

Y/N: that's what we have to do, find that weird kid and bring your memories back.

After many arguments, Luffy practically forced Nami to accompany him, the navigator agrees to follow them, secretly planning to run away when they get distracted, she still doesn't trust pirates.

Robin suspects that there is a place on the island where the little boy might be and leads the way through the forest.

Y/N: did you find something Robin? - he asks watching the archaeologist read something on a stone.

Robin: there is a temple of the sea god on this island, if we follow this trail we won't take long to arrive. - she walked off with the others following her.

Nami: theses pirates are taking me to a deserted place and stealing my gold... i have to go. - she mumbles distrusting them.

Usopp and Chopper got distracted by a snake and run off the trail, getting lost from the crew, they end up finding Zoro.

Usopp: it's that guy again... the pirate hunter... - he gulped fearing for his life. - but now he looks different...

Chopper: we... are looking for you... Zoro is your name right? - the little reindeer tries to talk to him but the swordsman gives them a death glare.

Zoro: die. - he took one of his swords and they both scream running, they find the others and hide behind Luffy.

Luffy: what is going on? did you find some wild animals in the forest? - he asks laughing at the two.

Usopp: it's worse than that! - he points at Zoro walking towards them with a cold look and holding his three swords.

Y/N: ZORO! - he smiled happy to see him again.

Luffy: we are looking for you Zor... - the swordsman didn't let him finish the sentence and tried to cut him with his sword, everyone's eyes go wide thinking he cut Luffy's head off

Nami: WHAT THE HELL?! - she screams terrified.

Luffy: why did you do that? - he lifts his head holding his straw hat, the swordsman doesn't answer and just stares at him with a death glare.

Sanji: he looks like he's not in the mood to talk. - he dropped the bag of gold on the ground and prepared to fight.

Nami: this is my chance to escape...

Y/N: It's one thing for you to lose your memories, it's another for you to try to attack Luffy! - he walked in front of the captain.

Usopp: there's no way we can defeat someone so dangerous! let's run away! - he suggests holding Chopper.

Zoro: no one here will escape. - he threatens. - prepare to die, Monkey D. Luffy. - he points his sword at the captain.

Luffy: if you want a fight then you'll have it, Zoro! - he clenches his fists.

Sanji: stay out of this Robin-Chan and Nami-Swam... - he suggests the two girls. - this is a fight between men. - he threw his cigarette on the floor.

Zoro ran towards Luffy and tried to cut him, the captain dodged by stretching his arms and climbing a tree.

Sanji: I was waiting to kick your face, moss-head! - he tries to kick the swordsman and he ducks making the cook kick the tree where Luffy was hanging.

Luffy: WAIT! - he screams falling to the ground and widens his eyes when Zoro cut the tree making it fall on top of him.

Drim: yes... destroy them all so I can steal more memories! - he watches the fight from afar hidden in one of the bushes.

Y/N: stop with that, Zoro! - he tries to stop Sanji and Zoro's fight, the swordsman pushes him aside and the cook dodges one of his attacks.

Y/N: What should I do?! I don't want to fight Zoro but he will hurt everyone... - he grunts trying to think of something.

Robin: Seis fleurs! - she summoned six arms around Zoro's body to restrain him.

Zoro: that's not enough to stop me! - he freed one of his arms and hurt one of Robin's magic arms. - so your real body gets hurt too, doesn't it? - he watches the woman grunt in pain and releases him.

Sanji: DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK AN INNOCENT LADY! - he jumps raising his leg ready to hit Zoro.

Usopp: I'M GOING TO HELP! - he plucked up courage and grabbed his slingshot and tried to shoot Zoro, hitting Sanji instead. - I SHOT THE WRONG PERSON! - he screams seeing the cook getting hit by the explosion.

- YOU IDIOT! - Nami and Chopper punch him in the head.

Zoro: look how easily you were defeated, and I didn't even have to try so hard. - he smirks. - and i was supposed to be part of this crew? what a joke.

Luffy got furious and punched the tree on top of him and got up.

Zoro: a weakling like you would never be my captain. - he says staring at Luffy.

Luffy: the real Zoro would never say something like that! - he screams. - I don't know what that kid did to you, but that's not really you.

Chopper: Luffy...

Luffy: ROBIN! get the others out of here, I'll take care of Zoro alone! - he orders the archaeologist and she does as he says, only Y/N is left behind.

Y/N: his eyes... - he notices something strange in the swordsman's eyes. - he is being hypnotized! someone is controlling him!

Drim: you're right. - the little boy emerges from the bushes and smirks. - your dear swordsman now obeys my commands.

Luffy: COME HERE! - he tries to catch him with his rubber arms but Zoro stopped him by cutting his chest, leaving a big scar.

Y/N: LUFFY! - he screams clenching his fists.

Drim: now kill that pink haired boy for me please. - he orders and Zoro walks towards him with his swords.

Y/N: ENOUGH! - he used his telekinesis and caught the seahorse in his arms.

Drim: WHAT?! TELEKINESIS? - he widens his eyes.

Y/N: now i'm gonna break this thing... - he is about to break the seahorse but Zoro was faster and knocked him to the ground and trapped him with his sword.

*like this*

Drim: YES! slit his throat! - he jumps excited.

Y/N: if that's what you really want then do it! kill me! - he screams staring at Zoro.

Luffy: Y/N! - he screams worried about his friend. - Gomu Gomu No...

Zoro: i can't... - the swordsman grunted reluctantly to harm Y/N. - there's something about this guy,... that keeps me from hurting him!

Drim: what?! - he asks in disbelief. - just kill him already!

Zoro was still sweating and reluctant, his instincts were stronger than hypnosis, he couldn't hurt Y/N.

meanwhile Y/N could easily escape with his powers, but he preferred to trust Zoro's decision.

Y/N: let me bring your memories back... - before Zoro could think any further there's soft lips touching his, Y/N's lips. Y/N's soft lips are on his lips.

Drim: EW! disgusting! - the kid picked up his seahorse from the ground and ran away.

the swordsman widened his eyes and dropped his prized swords to the ground, his brain is absolutely clouded because never in a million years he thought someone would kiss him.

Zoro pulls Y/N in by the waist, bringing those lips back to his own. Y/N squeaks in surprise, but it’s not long before he’s melting into it.

His gentle hands grip Zoro’s shoulders, warm breath is passed between kisses, soft sighs are exchanged at every chance. 

Y/N's powers brought back Zoro's memories, making him remember how much he cares for him, how much he loves hanging out with the Straw Hats and especially how loyal he is to Luffy.

Zoro: Y/N... - he whispers trying to catch his breath. - i'm sorry... - he says regretting attacking his own companions.

Y/N: it's not your fault. - he caresses his face. - you were being controlled. - he helps Zoro up off the ground and Luffy jumps on top of him.

Luffy: it's good to have you back, my friend.

Zoro: I'm sorry for attacking you captain, it won't happen again. - the swordsman bows to Luffy and the captain laughs at his drama.

Luffy: come on, Zoro, I already said that I forgive you. - he places his hands on his chin. - does that mean Y/N will have to kiss the others too? - he wonders.

Zoro: NOT EVEN IN HELL! ARE YOU CRAZY?! - he punched Luffy in the head and Y/N laughed watching them, he looks around and sees that the little boy has run away from them.

[...]

They find the rest of the crew and discover that Sanji kicked the seahorse bringing back their memories and Zoro apologized for attacking them.

Y/N: so that little boy was also being controlled? - he asks seeing Chopper bandaging Sanji and Robin.

Robin: yes. - she answers. - the real memory stealer was the seahorse he was holding around.

Sanji: did you really let that kid control you like a doll?! - the cook teases him. - could never be me, embarassing.

Zoro: It was worth it at least Y/N kissed me at the end. - he smirks and Y/N rolled his eyes watching the two fight again.

Chopper: I enjoyed the feeling of meeting you all again. - the doctor says smiling. - the feeling of finding friends who love me for who I am.

The pirates notice the evil seahorse watching them underwater planning to attack again.

Zoro: STUPID SEAHORSE! - he got mad. - how dare you manipulate me?! - he jumped into the water and grabbed the animal by the neck.

Chopper: damn pirates! I still haven't shown what I'm capable of! - the doctor translated what the evil seahorse said.

the seahorse blew a large purple smoke towards the pirates making them cough, it was an illusion trick making them see the people they loved the most in the past.

Usopp: kaya?!

Chopper: Doctor... - he got emotional seeing the crazy doctor who took care of him

Nami: Bellemere-san?! - her eyes filled with tears seeing her mother again.

Sanji: old man...

Zoro: i miss you... My friend... - he whispers seeing his late friend Kuina.

Luffy: what are you two doing here? - he laughed finding Shanks and his older brother Ace.

Y/N: Mihawk?! - he shakes his head in disbelief. - GUYS! this is an illusion trick! I'ts not real! - he warns his friends.

Chopper: you made me lose the memories of the people on this island, but your memories are enough for me to reach my goal! I will finally become a Dragon!

The seahorse began to inflate and float in the sky, about to fulfill his dream of becoming a dragon.

Luffy: Do you think you'll play with our memories and get away with it? - he got furious and stretched his arms around the animal.

the evil seahorse squirms trying to break free from Luffy.

Y/N: beat him up Luffy!

Luffy: do you want to fly? I'll make you fly then! - he punched the creature in the stomach making him drop all the memories he stole. - BAZOOKA! - he sent the seahorse flying across the sky.

[...]

after recovering their memories, the pirates return to the ship, relieved that the nightmare is over.

Nami: let's leave this place, the log pose is already synchronized with the next island. - she gives the orders and they prepare the ship to sail. - it's good to be the navigator again.

Usopp: the citizens of that island should thank us for bringing back their memories.

Zoro: this would have happened if the cook hadn't kicked an innocent child.

Sanji: I was just trying to help!

Robin: what would have happened if i had lost my memories too?- she is in the corner of the ship thinking about her past.

Y/N: hey Robin! - he sits next to her. - are you alright?

Robin: I'm just sleepy, I haven't slept in a day. - she sighs and walks into the girls' room. - goodnight everyone! - she says goodbye before closing the door.

Sanji: a beautiful plate for the most beautiful boy. - the blonde delivered his favorite meal. - is what you deserve after helping to bring back our memories.

Y/N: Thanks Sanji! - the cook sits next to him. - I couldn't imagine forgetting who I am... It's weird.

Sanji: sometimes our past comes back to haunt us. - he lit a cigarette. - you still haven't told me why you were upset on our last day on sky island.

Y/N: like you said... the past comes back to haunt us. - he answers while eating. - Sukuna told me that there's something from my past, but I don't remember anything, I used to be a normal person, with a normal family before I ate my devil fruit.

Sanji: don't you think he's messing with you my dear?

Y/N: I don't trust him but... Sukuna knows everything about everyone, he knows people's darkest secrets. - the blonde widened his eyes.

Sanji: what if Sukuna finds out about my true past? - he trembles at the thought of Sukuna telling him who he really is. - i'm not ready to tell them that i was much more than a simple cook in the baratie..

Y/N: if there's anything about my past he certainly knows.

Sanji: we'll figure it out together! -  he took his hand. - whatever it is I want to be by your side! - he exclaims making him chuckle.

Y/N: thank you for being with me Sanji.

----
in the next chapter we will officially start the water 7 arc, see you in the next chapter!

a little spoiler: Sukuna's mouth will finally appear on Y/N's face, making him able to communicate with the pirates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 15.5K 30
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ”₯☠️ ── OPLAβ”Šβͺ κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄ŠΙͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴒᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ πƒπ‘π”πŒπ’ πŽπ… π‹πˆππ„π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ ❜ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...
17.3K 410 38
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
47.4K 1.5K 69
I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand how he will change the world, Y/n has s...
4.1K 157 22
Modern! AU After an accident you lost your only friend and you had become more disconnected from the world so your parents decided to move you away t...