♡ One Direction Imagines ♡

By radniall

More

Harry Part 1.
Louis. xo
Self-Harm Story. Niall. Your P.O.V.
Fight? Zayn.
You have a boyfriend. But one of the boys loves you.
He hurts you and you forgive him.
You die in 2012.
He looks at your butt.
You've been raped before. A One Direction Imagine.
He's your Stepbrother but you love eachother.
You've been waiting awhile for him.
He walks in on you changing & you start kissing.
He comes home from tour.
Moving in together. Liam.
He scares your boyfriend away. (Big brother)
You two have a bad fight.
you're sick and he takes care of you.
He makes you breakfast.
He hits you and you're pregnant.
you're scared to go to the dentist.
He hits you and your pregnant.
You bring him onstage, at your concert.
What he says when he proposes. Zayn, Harry, Niall.c:
Your bestfriends and he gets jealous. Niall.
You get homesick. Louis.~ ♥
Homesickness. Harry.
Personal for Maya.
You're a prostitute but fall in love with him. Louis.
You're a burlesque dancer.
He finds out you can rap well. Zayn.
You can rap the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air song. Liam.
You're a really good dancer. Louis.
You lose your virginity and the boys lecture you.
He catches you dancing in your underwear. Harry.
He's twitcaming and you distract him. ;D Niall and Liam. x
You're bestfriends and he asks you out. Zayn.
You leave him with your child. Louis.
You leave him with your baby, and come back. Louis. Part Two.
It's your 6 month anniversary. Harrryyyyy.
Your parents don't approve. Mature Zayn. Your POV.
Sad Niall One Shot. Self Harm Story.
How You Meet. Louis and Liam. x
PLEASE READ. x
Your first night with him. Harry.
How You Meet. Zayn. x
How You Meet. Zayn, Part 2.
Harry Imagine. (Your POV)
Louiissssss. (Your POV)
Liammmmm. Your POV
Liam...xx
Niall. Christmas Time, part one. x
Hi guys. xx
Niallllll. x
a few of my poems!
read please!

Harry. Part 2.

72.6K 722 48
By radniall

HI HELLO WEY HEY I AM BACK. give me some feedback becuase i havent written anything in like forever 

Your POV

I ran my fingers over the purple-pink scars that lined my forearms, wincing as the memory of those nights alone came to mind. I heard Harry's heavy footsteps as he rushed back into the bathroom, holding the pills out to me.

A tear slipped out of my eye and i turned around to him. "Why do you stay?" I asked in fear. Fear that he would leave any day now. But also anger because he's been dragging me on, right? He should have left a long time ago. I'm a mess.

"What? What're you talking about? Why wouldn't i stay? I love you so fucking much (y/n)" I started pushing him backwards with the little strength i had in my frail body.  "Stop lying to me Harry!" 

I backed away from him, pulling my sleeve up some more and pointing at the scars, "Do you see these? They'll never go away. Everyone will see them. They already scream "look at her look at what she did to herself she's a freak" and i'm sure your fans found out about how i almost let myself die. Fucking die. I haven't even seen any of the magazines but i bet every one of them is talking about how Harry Styles is dating an emotional, sucidal wreck" 

My chest heaved. I cried harder after every breath. I stole a glance at Harry to see him crying too. 

"Listen (y/n), we're going to get through this. I'm going to help you get better every step of the way. Don't you even think that i'll ever leave you. Or hurt you. The only one getting hurt here is me, it's killing me to see you in this much pain and there's so little i can do for you. But i promise you i will be here every step to recovery."

He pulled me tightly into his chest, kissing my forehead repeatedly. As we pulled apart he gripped my arm, kissing over the stray marks. "You see these?" He kissed more. "They show how much you've been through, and how strong you are to still be standing right here in front of me." 

I ended up in his lap as he leaned against the wall. Our breathing had calmed and we were just taking in the moment of peace. "You know what hurts the worst?" I mumbled back a questioning "hmm" 

"That i wasn't here to help you. You wouldnt have gotten as bad as you once were if i were here." I looked up at him and cupped his cheek. "Harry you can't blame yourself, it's your job. I'm the one to blame. I didn't let anyone help me. I completely isolated myself, from everything." I whispered.

"Let's just focus on your recovery okay?" I nodded and he kissed me gently and devotedly. Short and sweet, and pulled away. He kissed my nose, reminding me of our first few months together when he'd always do that.

A nice, smile-worthy memory. Maybe i was on the road to recovery?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 178 31
One direction imagines!! each boy is a different chapter!! vote and comment!! ENJOY!!!!
18.2K 160 22
All in the title
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
40.8K 251 26
Just a collection of one direction imagines Requests closed officially