𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓯𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻 21+...

MyDaddyJeon311 द्वारा

Top- JK (BxB)Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily... अधिक

1-New Assistant
2- One Taste
3-Truth and Lies
4-🔞Unfaithful🔞
5-🔞My Temptation🔞
6-🔞Guilty🔞
7-🔞Missing You🔞
8-🔞Fading Away🔞
9-🔞Love Me🔞
10-🔞Stay With Me🔞
11-🔞Not Letting Go🔞
12-🔞Broken🔞
13-🔞Treat You Right🔞
14-🔞Confrontations🔞
16-🔞Surprises🔞
17-🔞Our Happy Days Starting🔞
18-🔞Only You Matter🔞
19-🔞Reached Our End🔞
20-🔞New Beginnings🔞
21-🔞Enter Your Heart🔞
22-🔞Under The Moonlight🔞
23-🔞Betrayal🔞
24-🔞A Greater Love🔞
25-🔞Double Blow To The Heart🔞
26-🔞Moved On🔞
27-🔞Start Something New🔞
28-🔞Leaving The Past Behind🔞
29-🔞A Wonderful Dream🔞
30-🔞My True Love(Finale)🔞

15-🔞Conflicted🔞

1K 51 5
MyDaddyJeon311 द्वारा

Taehyung POV

So my suspicions are correct Jimin does have a fucking lover and this is all my fault I drove him to do this!

I'm just so fucking stupid! What was I thinking and to know that my mistake was going to let me lose this man forever, my desperation made me accept to any terms he wanted but this will be a blow to my heart.

As I hug him i see he's emotionless my heart is feeling this deception and this pain because he's probably thinking about his lover who bruised all his fucking body and I'm trying so bad to control my jealousy.

I really just want to lash out or maybe scream at him in anger but I can't because I did the same shit and I'm the one who caused all this damm conflict and problems between us.

Then me knowing him very well he did this with all the intention so I could see it because he saw mine although mine were not as the fucking octopus he was with who marked all his godamm body!!

What am I going to do now? How am I going to pry Jimin away from whoever the fuck it is!

I don't want drama in my work but I'll leave my job if I have to for the man I love as I got crazy girls on my dick now that they don't leave me alone. Then me being a man and even though I have the most beautiful man in the world the sluts are so easy that I fell.

I know i'm a weak piece of shit! So I have to go far away and never do that again control my dick, leave it all for my beautiful boyfriend who doesn't even want me anymore.

"Jimin do you still love me?" I said in his chest as we were just laying but not saying a word as there too much to go through at the moment to even talk. He sighed in my arms making my heart hurt like never before cause I know it means everything has changed for the worst in his heart.

"I don't know Taehyung, i don't know what I feel" he answered his tone irritated and conflicted one.

"But all I can tell you is this is not going to be easy for you, if you decide to stay by my side, just know I will be gone some nights until late, tell me you willing to accept that?" He asked narrowing his eyes I know he wants to hurt me real bad.

He wants to crush my heart like I crushed his and this does hurt but I'm determined to make my wrongs right and since I'm the one who started all this shit I'm the one who has to fix it.

I'm also going to do all the detective work I can to see who the fuck that piece of shit guy is! I'm going to hunt him down and I know who can help me I'll convince him that he's doing a better good but since I know he has something stable I know he's going to help me get my boyfriend back.

I need to communicate with him urgently because he can give me some clues.

"Yes Jimin I'm to let you have your little fling but remember I'll show I'm going to change for you and my wrong will be done right, I deserve all your hate but I will show you above all my flaws I do love you truly" I told him hugging him tight.

Even though he might hate me I'd rather have that then the coldness I felt these days he wasn't here, which was torture to me, I'm going to fight for this man because I love him.

Jimin POV

Fuck! What the hell am I doing! I fell weak to Taehyung and it pisses me off that it means I still feel for him although I don't want to. I came here with so much to say and so much rage in my heart but when I saw him a crying mess I broke i wasn't able to do it, to leave him like that.

So know I'm conflicted in my fucking heart because I want to be with Mr. Jeon but I don't know how to leave Taehyung. I rather him leave me so it was why I told him the truth off the bat that I do have a lover and I don't want to marry him anymore.

I want to be with Mr. Jeon I felt too good, too special, loved, cherished and adored something I want to keep feeling like right now Taehyung is hugging me but his touch doesn't feel like Jungkook's.

I really wish he wasn't even touching me but my heart is weak for this fucking cheating man who I'm trying to break his heart in pieces but he keeps on that he's going to fight for me!

Let's see how much pain can he withstand or how long will it take him to see that he lost me forever and this can never be the same.

The cut was too deep, too painful and I just let it out with someone else who happen to be in right place at the right moment to hear my problems out an unexpected situation occurred that he happened to have a certain attraction for me.

I let myself go and my pain got replaced by what I felt in Mr. Jeon's arms, so it's my happy place. The place I know no one will hurt me or make me cry than he also has his scars too and I want to heal them.

He's in need of love as loneliness is what was consuming him first for some time, it's a miracle he stayed so long faithful his loyalty was unbreakable for his wife.

Although I came to break that even though it was not my intention but when he told me the reality of his relationship I pitied him because he told me he would try to keep his mind occupied to not look for other women.

I know how busy that job is of hers and it's a test of stability and how strong your love is to stand through it in a relationship or marriage you must have dedication, love and trust to each other to make it work.

Well Mr Jeon was lonely and he just happened to find a broken heart and it all bloomed from pain.

I'm missing him right now so bad and I want to text him to tell him that things didn't go as planned and that for us to be together might have a certain delay but I want to reassure him that he has me until I can be free from this man I plan to crush so he can leave me.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook please I love you! You can't do this to me!" Lisa told me still a crying mess all over me. I don't know how many times I've explained the same thing that I don't want to be with her, that I'm hurt and dead for what she made me feel.

I still haven't told her about the divorce yet because she doesn't stop crying and i just want her to shut the fuck up i don't know what has happened to me but I don't even pity her.

I don't even know when I became so cold with her or its that I just see her like a stranger in my life right now. Also she's being a burden in my life from achieving what I want and it's Jimin by my side and her out of it.

I feel nothing as she keeps crying her eyes out all my feelings have a name and owner Park Jimin. I guess she noticed I wasn't moved at all by her crying and her mumbling saying over and over not to leave her.

I don't want to be so heartless but my eagerness to live with Jimin a normal life to have him as my boyfriend and hell fucking yes I want to marry him is greater than whatever pain I might cause this woman.

I just want her to get over it and get out of my life, I should just do the two blows at once, I already hurt her might as well make the cut deeper before it seals.

Let me have a little bit of humility as what I'm going to say and how to put it in words because she's going to shriek.

I guess what makes me so mad is how long did she think I was going to handle her abandonment or did she want me to stay like that and reserved only for her! Well fuck that she had many opportunities and she didn't take them.

So you know what, I fucking got tired it and it just so happens that I met a gorgeous beautiful man who I made my assistant and he completely took over me. As she was kneeling in front of me I prepared myself for the news I'm about to break to her.

"Lisa look things happen and we don't mean for them to happen, I'm sorry I never meant to break your heart but I have decided I want to be with someone else and I want a divorce" I finished saying waiting for it.

"Nooo! Jungkook You cant leave me for a fucking dirty slut! You're mine! How can you leave me for a girl you just met! You can't tell me she's fucking better than me!" She shrieked almost breaking my ear drum.

All this crying is giving me a headache and I want to know how It went with Jimin and I wish I could tell her right now it ain't no slut but a beautiful man and that I'm gay but I'll leave that blow for last plus what she's saying is just pissing me off.

"Now I'm yours! You kidding right! So you know I want someone else now and now you remember I'm yours but when I was alone did you give a fuck! Tell me did you!" I shouted in her face getting her off me standing up.

"But I want you back now! I don't want you to go! I'm not going to let you either! I'm going to win you back you going to see!" She told me determinedly.

"Well good luck with that! As I told you very clear what I want! Now excuse me I want to rest gotta work again tomorrow" I said bitterly shaking my leg loose from her grip.

"Jungkook please don't be this heartless with me, you used to love me and everything was fine" she told me looking up with sorrowful eyes that didn't cause me nothing.

"You said it, i used to but not anymore, accept it and it will save you a whole lot of grief" I told her heading to my room and leaving her on the floor. I've decided and no one is getting in my way that Jimin will be mine and a life with him is all that matters to me now.

Author POV

Nothing went down as neither expected although Jungkook was more firmer and heartless than Jimin. He was fed up and it makes him even more pissed off that now his wife remembers that he's hers but she left him too much time alone.

What was once dead in Jungkook's life has been revived and reborn in Jimin's arms and he's going to do anything he can to have the beautiful man that makes him happy by him.

Jungkook's wife stayed crying on the floor feeling her heart breaking and realizing her husband is long gone and out of her reach. She felt like shit to her husband's heartless cold attitude towards her.

She's very curious to find out who is this woman that's taking her man and has made him fall blind. Although she will be clueless because absolutely no one knows Jungkook is bisexual.

So Taehyung and Lisa can look all they want they not going to know until the end that their partners lover's was always in their faces.

Jungkook got into his room irritated he just wanted it to be tomorrow and go pick up Jimin and be all day with him but to be in his house was torture right now especially if he was missing him so much.

He felt his phone vibrate to see Jimin texting him;

'I miss you Mr Jeon, things over here took an unexpected turn but I told him i have another lover and I want to be with you, I'll tell you all details tomorrow, Can't wait to see you💋💋"

Jungkook melted and turned to shit to the text Jimin sent him knowing it's done, his boyfriend know he's with someone although he asks himself what does an unexpected turn, might mean.

Well he will know soon what that means and his jealous beast will come out.

'I can't wait to see you either and give you lots of kisses I told my wife eveything and that I want a divorce, that I've fallen for someone else and I want to be with that person not her, all I'm thinking about is you😘😘"

Jimin read the message smiling while he escaped from Taehyung's arms to the bathroom.

He saw Jungkook had the courage to break his wife's heart like it was shit, no pity and no mercy just for him, although he couldn't do it to Taehyung and what kind of reaction will his secret lover have tomorrow he'll find out.

Jungkook and Jimin had a restless night thinking about each other and wanting to see one another again. Taehyung was scheming at night but at least he was in better place than Lisa since he was holding Jimin tight as he slept.

She didn't join Jungkook in their bedroom and it's better she didn't because she was going to get rejected since his heart and mind was thinking about someone else.

She slept heartbroken in the living room realizing Jungkook is out of her reach for real but that doesn't mean she's going to let him off so easy.

It's her goal now to find out who is this slut and find her husband in the act to acuse him of infidelity and that means lots of money for her, she can take Jungkook's company and more than half of his money worth.

However the person she's looking for she'll never find it because she's looking for a girl and it's really a beautiful man.

Jungkook got up from his bed, bathed and dressed with a big wide smile on his face, he could fly if they let him to how uplifted and joyful his face was to see Jimin again.

He took his stuff to leave and saw his wife in a little bundle in the sofa it caused him nothing the reason because he passed his loneliness by himself hurting.

His heart just feels that she should feel the same way he did, it's how he wants it. She heard him pass by her and not even give a fuck about her well being or how she was.

Jungkook slammed the door and left, she cried in rage she just has to see who's this easy slut who has taken her husband's complete attention away from her and his heart as now the hunt for the invisible woman has begun.

The limo was already waiting for Jungkook who hopped in and just had one thing on his mind see his beautiful assistant kiss him breathless and fuck him senseless.

He had too many sinful dreams last night of all he experienced this weekend with Jimin he just wants to feel him although he's about to get a dose of jealousy right in the morning.

Jimin was finishing getting ready, Taehyung prepared him breakfast and they ate together. He doesn't know how to deal with this now and to know that Taehyung has accepted him this way is just mind blowing.

He was acting like he didn't hear anything Jimin told him last night because in his mind he thinks he can still save this and he's going to ask for help to the least person he should be doing it with.

Jimin heard the horn he knew Jungkook was here to pick him up.

"Come baby I'll escort you outside" Taehyung said happily grabbing Jimin's arm and suitcase.

"Wait Tae!" Jimin yelled trying to gulp down his juice as Taehyung dragged him outside.

"Bye baby I love you" Taehyung said as he was holding Jimin's waist in the porch all this while Jungkook is watching. He was already a raging jealous devil inside the limo as he sees his lover being carressed by his boyfriend.

"Bye Tae see you later" Jimin said looking sideways nervously to the limo.

Taehyung wasn't going to let his boyfriend go without a kiss, he pushed Jimin to his lips and pinched his butt cheek so he could open his mouth he shoved his tongue inside it catching him off guard.

Jungkook was about to jump out of the limo and beat Taehyung senseless to how jealous he was. He's thinking he's going to have punish Jimin with his dick for being such a little liar but he'll know the truth now.

"Bye!" Jimin said pulling away and heading to the limo where he knows a very mad Jungkook is waiting for him. As soon as he stepped in he gulped to Jungkook's murderous glare.

"Jimin please explain to me what just happened right now!!" Jungkook said through gritted teeth getting closer to Jimin's face.

"Mr Jeon please let me explain what happened!"

"Yes please tell me Jimin because it looks like you guys are together and are not broken up!" Jungkook growled jealousy pinning him down on the seat.

"Mr Jeon he knows I'm with someone but he said he doesn't care! I tried to break his heart and leave him but he said that it doesnt matter that he'll be with me anyway!" Jimin explained to a furious Jungkook.

"Is this the unexpected turn you were talking about last night!?"

"Yes Mr Jeon but I want to be with you! Not him! So now somehow I have to break his heart in pieces so he can leave me because he says he loves me too much and that he'll withstand any blow I give him!"

Jungkook processed all this information knowing now Taehyung won't leave Jimin but he has to do everthing in his power to rip him away from him.

Mr. Jeon smiled thinking it's just fine Taehyung will leave Jimin one way or another he'll make sure of that.

"Why are you smiling like that Mr Jeon" Jimin asked curiously because he was just mad.

"Oh nothing baby! I'm just going to show your fucking boyfriend your not his anymore but mine!" Jungkook said claiming Jimin's lips kissing him with a hungry passionate frenzy.

Jimin doesn't know what Jungkook is planning but he's just drowning in his hot kiss, his hands ripped open Jimin's pants taking them off.

"Mr Jeon what are you doing we can't do anything here!"

"Says who? This is my limo and you're mine Park Jimin plus the driver can't see us and I want to fuck you right now you better not have been with your boyfriend!" Jungkook warned lubricating his fingers with his saliva and pushing them inside Jimin's hole.

"Ah! No Mr Jeon I only want to be with you!" Jimin moaned realizing Jungkook is a very jealous man and shit just got chaotic in his life now.

Jungkook smirked feeling possessive of what isn't his yet but to his mind it is his and he don't want no one touching it.

"Mmm baby is tight" Jungkook grinned kissing Jimin's neck and sucking down on it he's going to make sure he marks him everywhere and anywhere he can find.

Jimin already was a moaning mess feeling Jungkook's finger fucking his prostate and sucking on his neck.

"Fuck me!" Jimin moaned making Jungkook's dick immediately react and twitch in his pants, the beautiful man with his raspy voice that drives him insane.

"Baby you sound so fucking sexy! I just can't handle myself!" Jungkook said desperately taking off his belt to take out his hard cock which was craving that tightness he just felt in his fingers.

He pushed his throbbing cock inside Jimin's warm wet hole going balls deep and pinning his hands up his head.

"Ah!" Jimin moaned biting his lips to muffle it because of the driver.

"I want to hear you moan baby, my wife already knows I don't give a fuck about her and I want someone else! So I could give 3 fucks who hears you now!" Jungkook growled fucking Jimin merciless also his jealousy coming out.

"Ah!! Wait slow down!" Jimin moaned but his mouth got shut by Jungkook kissing him hungrily and fucking him to oblivion. He just couldn't handle this news, now more jealous he's going to get when he leaves Jimin in his house but he'll just have to keep him overtime in his office.

He knows exactly how to do it, he fucked Jimin's pink hole savagely making him a moaning mess and the driver knowing exactly what's going on making a detour until they finish it's his boss after all.

Jimin knew Jungkook was pissed about what happened with Taehyung but he didn't expect this sudden conflict now that his boyfriend is not going to leave him.

He knows very well Jungkook is scheming against his boyfriend and he will do all necessary just to have what his heart desires,

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

64.9K 2.1K 53
Top-JK (MxB)- Park Jimin is a young man who works in a sex shop attending everyone's kinks and sexual desires. Everyone thinks he must have the best...
2.3K 156 12
"I want to run to you like crazy. But as if I've got tones of weights tied to my feet, I won't be able to move." Park Jimin accepts the marriage prop...
7.6K 438 9
"Whatever was between us was not a lie, jeongguk" "You fucking used me" "Maybe I did & this is what love does, makes people selfish" "I hate you, ki...