๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

Possessive

790 70 86
By Idontknowthewhole

Moon and me aren't the same?
Surrounded by many
Still alone.

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

"DAD" y/n shouted walking inside the living room with her laptop her steps are slow and hands are shaking in fear she don't want any of these to be true , not even in her worst nightmare.

Minyoung who was ready to leave for office with y/n come out from room and look at her state " why are you shouting, you think I left?" He asked with a smile in his face and walk toward, now after seeing his smile.. she don't even want to ask him anything, she don't want to reason of that smile shrink.

He examine her face carefully and look at her horrified expression " Princess, what happened? " he said touching her head softly, she chuckle and shake her head " Nothing dad" she said closing her laptop hurriedly.

"What is it?" He asked , she was fine till an hour ago and now she is not at all fine,he can say from her expression , y/n shifted awkwardly in his gaze and laughed " Dad , have you ever did something you regret?" This made minyoung face fall , all colors drain out of his face and heartbeat become fast with her sudden question.

"N-No" he answered with hesitation and look at y/n who have judging look in her face...she is in fear, fear of loosing one more person in her life.. one more precious person whome she trust with her whole heart.

"Dad , you know something about K-ken which I don't? " She asked , Ken name sounds so foreign from her lips, the person she dreading the most ... do that really deserves her hate?

"What are you even asking? , how can I know something different? Everything happened in front of your eyes" he said very fastly looking here there,avoiding her eyes, y/n can say he is lying but again what is point of lying, he didn't do this right? He can't!

"I'm not talking about the things happened in front of my eyes, I'm talking about which happened behind my back" she replied trying to keep her heavy heartbeats in check which is racing because of adrenaline in her body is very her right now.

"Y/n say it clearly " he said , he is dead serious because he only call her by her name when he is serious. Y/n breath out, okay she is asking this.

"Dad, are you the one who paid to someone for sleeping with ken?" She asked directly without any hesitation, and minyoung's whole existence come crushed down with just few of her words , the truth he was trying to hide from her is now finally in light but how? This can't be the one he is thinking as.

"I-I was-" he try to speak but words are stuck in his throat, he can't make out a sentence,he gulp his saliva in nervousness .. he look like a criminal who get caught after doing a big crime in her judging eyes.

"Is it true dad?" She asked again almost inaudible, she will believe him if he said no and she will believe him if he said yes .. on his one answer the future depends...

"Princess I just wanted her to stay awa-" he try to talk but only to get cut off by y/n " yes or no " she said looking at his eyes without any expression..the same look he saw on her face at Ken's funeral.

"Listen first , she was not your type and-" he said and y/n smashed her laptop in the ground with force " I asked if it is true or not? Not an explanation " She asked in dangerously low voice , her eyes are staring minyoung soul who is shivering under her gaze.

"Yes" he breathed out and low his gaze ashamed of his act, y/n don't know if a broken heart can break more but it did, in million more pieces just by his one yes.

y/n step back with a laugh, a laugh which don't have any emotion.. neither dissopointed, neither happiness.. nothing , a very dangerous laugh.

she just laughed at herself , at her being blind and unable to see so many things were wrong and the person did wrong is non other than her most beloved dad..

"Good, very good" she said , nodding her head in approval like she find it right.." wow dad, thank you so much" she said clapping loudly at his action, shaking her head.. tears in her eyes because of how loudly she is laughing..

She js laughing because she is happy to find out no matter what don't trust someone more than yourself ever not even your shadow.

Minyoung bite his lips to control his emotions, he was ready to listen her harsh words but not ready to get humiliated like this. Everything is finally over and he is the one who did it with his own hands, he tried his best to make things right again but no they have to happen like this.

She sat down on the couch with a sigh and closed her eyes letting her tears fall carelessly, her heartbeat can be listen in her ears and this headache is killing her but nothing is compare to the Strom of emotion going inside .. the Strom which is going to destruction, pure destruction..

She take two glass of water and filled it , handling him one and second to her" drink it " she said calmly and minyoung take the glass gulping whole.

He broke her trust, her heart he don't know if he ever will able to explain his reason to do so" Princess-" " You are leaving right now " she announced dead and clear, and get up .

"Okay" he agreed because nothing in this world going to change her decision now" I'm going office " she said taking her blazer from couch and walk outside without looking back.

I tear slipped his eyes .. this is all happening because of him, only if he can keep his jealous and anger in check, only he can keep his possessive nature in check.

----

Y/n is sitting on back side of her car , her eyes are lost in deep thoughts.. she don't know if she should mad on her dad because she was the one who believed all the bullshit, she questioned ken.. their love.. she is real culprit of ken .

Her dad, if he could be called dad after what he did.... she can't hate him even she wanting it more than anything this moment.. he made Ken killed herself.. he is monster, a monster whome she always thought a her angel, her angel.

She wants to sleep , just sleep and never get up.. that's only thought running in her mind, she is tired of getting betrayal from everyone, she is just tired of everything .

"Miss we are here from past 10 minutes " driver said bringing her back from her thoughts , she nodded and walked inside with a the same face as she entered this building 5 years ago.

She walk inside the cabin and lisa is already there with her schedule for the day and her beautiful smile which y/n can't reciprocate..

"Good morning miss mun " she greeted and bow to her " atleast someone having good morning " y/n commented and sat at her chair , Lisa frown looking her boss sudden mood change but shurg.

"Here , at 10:30 we have to meet the new client-" she kept on rambling while y/n look at her face which have so much peace and calm , she is jealous of her, jealous of her peaceful life...

"Are you okay ?" Lisa asked suddenly at her behavior which don't look okay at all , y/n try to keep her facade" yeah everything is fine" she said but her voice cracked.

Lisa walk toward her , wrapping her arms around her body, catching her off guard... and y/n breaks down crying harshly in her embrace like a baby.

Mun y/n , she is someone Lisa wants to be , a role model for her ,she is a strong will powered who have dignity and self respect.. she is so strong but at the end she is a human with emotions.

"Tell me if I can kill that jungkook for you?" Lisa asked stroking y/n's back thinking y/n is crying because of him. Y/n shake her head .

"Y/n don't cry , everything is going to be fine" she try to assure her and y/n hugged her more tightly " nothing is going to be fine" y/n said breaking the hug and wiping her tears with hiccups and sniffs .

"Is it hurt that bad?" Lisa asked innocently and y/n chuckled between her tears listening to her question " words can't define how much" she replied and messaged her forehead which is paining like hell while. Lisa nodded at y/n answer like she understood but she never experienced.

"Should I bring coffee for you?" Lisa asked with concerns at y/n who gave a brief nod to embarrassed that she just cry hugging her. Lisa left not before giving a sweet smile to y/n trying to cheer her up..

------

Evening

Y/n is at home which is silent , she is alone .. home, y/n chuckle at thought of calling this building made up of bricks and cement a home.. home is where your family is , your loved one is... she don't have any , neither family nor loved one. She have many who just know how to break her trust.

She walk outside because this house is suffocating her , she need fresh air away from here.. she is thinking of visiting busan a day after tomorrow..

As she is walking her bodyguards are following her , she shake her head... if someone is going to attack her what they will get from her? She don't have anything , she have nothing except the non living things, which they call money only if money could but loyalty and trust .

She continues to walk without realizing how long way she came , it's a abundant park no one is around.. only she and two figures behind her who is following her .

"Can you fucking leave me alone ?" She screamed at them who flinch but still didn't said anything to her , she let out a frustrated sigh looking at her bodyguards who just behave like robots.

Her eyes widen when one of them land on ground with Loud thug grunting in pain , painting the land with his blood , a scream left her mouth in horror.. she keep looking at his body with mouth agape.

Her other bodyguard blocked her from front trying to shield her body from his large one and pull out the gun from back pointing at distance from where bullet was fired " don't worry miss , nothing will happen to you" he said , she don't know if they can speak but he did..

But to her dissopointed another bullet fired aiming at him , she can't even make out what is happening and he is on land too clutching his chest which is bleeding" you can't die , please don't die" she said looking at his lifeless body on the ground.. she is too afraid to touch it.

She didn't think twice before sprinting opposite direction with her all strength while her body shaking as she just seen someone die infront of her.. her heart is telling her to go back and help them while her brain is screaming her to run fast. She listened her brain.

But she wasn't fast enogh , there were group of people blocking her path from front ,they are wearing mask but she can say they are upto no good.. she stopped and start running other side but they are everywhere, she get to know this is trap.. this is well planned, like they were waiting for her only, maybe following her all along.

A hand from behind hold her mouth with a handkerchief in it, she stopped her breathing this is chloroform she don't want to go unconscious, she hit the one who is holding her struggling arms from one whole other on her mouth.

She stomp her feet on his , elbow her hands in his stomach and dig her nail on his arms trying to break free with any tactics she know .. she can't stop her breathing for more" getting wild, are we?" A voice asked with chuckle looking at blood which is coming out of his arms because of her nails.

That voice is familiar, she have listened it somewhere but before she could register anything her strength start to loose her body and eyes started to feel heavy " have your last sleep peacefully " this is what she heard before drifting in slumber and someone picking her body up.

----
On the other side of Seoul

Minyoung is sitting alone with a photo frame in his hands, it's y/n's photo when she was of 7 months , he remember when the first time she called him dada , he was on cloud nine.

They were his best days , she is his everything.. he smile bitterly , just one thing he did wrong till now and he is paying for it and will pay also.

Everything was okay until one day he catch y/n and Ken talking about their relationship alone , they were 16 at that time.. minyoung was happy that y/n find someone who she can rely on.

But she didn't told him anything, she didn't shared him anything about them.. was he not a good father or Ken was way good then him?

And then he seen tears in her daughters eyes when Ken's mother insulted them , for the first time his heart set on fire , she cried alone too when they came back from visit of Ken's house... he knew from start that girl can never stand in front of her parents and he don't want to end up her daughter being heartbroken.

Ken this, Ken that everything around her became ken , nothing was like before , anything she do is because of her only which started something in his heart, something which maybe her real parents might not felt, he felt threatened, threatened of ken.

He started disliking Ken why? Because y/n forget him like he never existed .. when they went to Seoul y/n start behaving different, no call, no visit nothing .. yes he is possessive, possessive over his daughter ,is it bad? That first time he don't want to give away what's his... atleast not to ken because he think she wasn't right person for y/n .

So he made a plan , plan to remove her from his and his daughter's life but everything turn out different when she suicide. He get to see their true love and he ,with his own hand killed his daughter, broken her beyond repair. He is ashamed of his action but nothing can be fixed now.

"I wish I can change everything even when it cost my life" he mumble and closed his eyes , sleeping atleast trying to sleep which is nowhere near.

-------

A/n- guys so why minyoung did something like this do you get now? This is normal for a parent to feel jealous of the person who enter your life yesterday and you started to make them your everything.

Sometimes all we need is a warm embrace to hold , no matter whose that is.. y/n find it in Lisa.. stranger are sometimes better than the one we know .

Y/n is kidnapped? Who is excited to see the villain? Huh?

Tell me if you were a color which color you would, search in Google which color represents what?

------

Moments become memories,
People become lessons
That's life

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 233 18
Her eyes that was filled with anger just a second ago was now quivering with tears that were threatning to fall. But somehow his eyes didn't softened...
1.2M 52.5K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
103K 3.3K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...
10.3K 1.1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...