๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

Jungkook is out

785 71 84
By Idontknowthewhole

You are your home,
Nobody else is
So try to warm up

"Do vote and comment please "

----
Author pov

"Jungkook here eat up" hoseok said to jungkook who is lost in his thoughts, he is not listening to anything which is hoseok is saying everything in his mind is the paper in front of him.

Divorce papers , he is staring at papers like he is staring at some ghost.. he heartbeat is very fast and adrenaline is pumping in his veins with alot of dissopointed and rage at himself .

He can't change what happened that night and y/n ,she will never forgive him and these papers are proof of it even though they have 2 more weeks before they get divorced!! Divorce, this single word is enough to scattered his whole world into pieces.

"Kook" hoseok shook his shoulders to bring him back from his dreaming world " yeah?" He asked averting his gaze from the crumble , ripped pieces of papers , yes he ripped it, because reality is so cruel and painful.

"Till when you are going to starve yourself? " He asked worried about him.. it's been a week and jungkook is barely eating or sleeping , all he do is, blame himself while crying and apologize for the things he did wrong alone locked in room.

"I'll eat later " he said and try to smile at hoseok worried face to assure him that he is fine but hoseok get more worried at jungkook stubbornness..

Jungkook is having very hard time his parents are very dissopointed and Mr mun he didn't seen him or else he'll be dead for sure.. top of it is namjoon who had came to threatened him to not go anywhere near to his sister or jungkook will see that side or him which he never seen before.

"I'm telling you jungkook this time if you didn't eat I'm going to smack food in your mouth and then give a long shower to your pathetic ass.. come one man it's not end of world-" hoseok keep on rambling at how he is going to make jungkook bath as he is smelling like poop with all alcohol he consumed.

Jungkook eyes widen at something like something he was trying find is finally in front of his eyes " hyung " said Jungkook in excitement, a smile tug on hoseok face .

" Hyung, there is something I forget to tell you " he said with sparkling eyes and hoseok look at him confused " what?" He asked him.

"That day when me and y/n- nevermind " jungkook told him the little details which he forgot to tell hoseok who listened carefully " Now cheer up kook , I bet everything will going to be fine" hoseok said and went inside to take his laptop.

( lol I'm sorry for using" nevermind" here but you'll know soon so don't kill me)

Jungkook sat there with a little hope in his heart that maybe, just maybe his information will get of some use but first thing he have to is talk to y/n by hooks or crooks .. she can't divorce him, he won't let her .. she is someone whome he love with all his heart.

------

"Get lost before I fire you" y/n said to office staff while massaging her forehead, she is very pissed , and angry at everyone even at small fault,like nobody want to go near her for now. she is super in grumpy mood .. and walking with the invisible tag of "dangerous"

She take a deep breath, everything is reminding her of jungkook from her house to office.. when she laid alone on bed , their pillow fight is playing in front of her eyes , at dinning table their small talk are missing.

Her car , their long drive, at cabin where they both were making out .. she closed her eyes and exhale with a deep sigh .. she can't seems to control her mind afterall she is human with alot of emotion.

"I have to change everything single things " y/n said looking at her cabin, she have to change everything or she will go crazy..

She don't want to look like a heartbroken pathetic bitch that's why she is here ,working even when she don't want to and even when she have no energy left, jimin and taehyung are not only one who came to show their pity towards y/n but namjoon and jin also ..

And her dad is not leaving her for single second , he is guarding her like she will do something indecent if he let her escape in front of his eyes.

She don't need anyone to show sympathy/ pity to her , she is more than enough for herself and she will surely not going to suicide!

why? Because she is not selfish .. only to think about her life .. she know her life is connected with many other and if she did something. it will effect them too... and also dying will never going to make your criminal to suffer/punish.. They are going to live happily maybe a little guilty, but no one's life stop for others.

And y/n she is strong then this situation when she can take Ken betrayal whome she loved with her everything/anything, then jungkook's is nothing because she don't even love or did she?

" No" she dined her own thoughts and get up walk toward window which is made up of glass and you can see through it.. her cabin is at 7th floor.

In all these chaos she missed one person so much "yoongi" who is not receiving calls but he did replied " I'm sorry to hear that but I'm busy talk to you later" like a robot is typing.. she chuckle after reading his message again and again.

" Stupid love and the people who fall are more stupider" she said thinking that yoongi is with Claire and because of her he forget his own bestfriend but she don't know that he is doing only because to hide his inner emotions from y/n.

"Shouldn't I be Crying ?" She asked herself at how she should be crying but no , her eyes refused to cry anymore.. the last time she cried only at that day while hugging jimin and taehyung..

She don't want to hold , all she want to do cry and let go .. but her heart and mind are having different battles and she is stuck between them, a knock heard from outside before y/n can reply someone walk in without permission.

"Mr jeon" y/n said in shock at how came he entering inside, she banned his entry at company building and his company alliance is broken because that's how business works.

"I'm not here for fight , I just want to talk" jungkook said truthfully and y/n glare at him , he is here just to mess her feelings .. he look at her with love filled eyes but she will not melt , not again... she signal her guards to leave them alone.

" If this is about the alliance, we have nothing to do with your company anymore.. you can always talk to head of director although your dad had done that part" she said keeping their conversation professional. Jungkook gulp he is not here to have talk with y/n's father , only to get killed.

"Can you please not act like we don't know eachother? I'm here to talk about divorce" He said looking at her cold face.. y/n chuckle , a evil one at his request, she cross her arms around her chest with a strong demure.

"Of course Mr jeon, how can I forget cheater like you? And divorce is happening just because you was enable to keep it in your pant" She said smirking at his face which fall ,her words are very harsh.. her eyes are stabbing knife into his heart.. she look exactly like a serial killer just give her a chance to kill Jungkook she will not even think twice.

"Y/n" he said taking a step toward her , y/n raise a eyebrow challenging him to take one more step near and find out what will happen.

"I would like if you keep your distance and finish this conversation as fast as possible" she said getting annoyed by his useless talks, jungkook on the other didn't stopped and still continues to moving toward her.

Y/n gulp and move backwards " stay there, SEC-" he shut her mouth by putting his palms before she can scream for help " shhhh calm down " he said only to make her more panic .. she start struggling and hitting him , her nails are digging his skin.

" I'm not a obsessed psycho but if you didn't listened to me calmly and spit your anger for once, I might have to kidnap you" he said trying his luck but he don't know he is playing with fire.

She stopped struggling and became calm , he remove his palm from her mouth with hesitation " please leave me alone, I don't want any excuses from you" she said and tear are visible in her eyes which she is controlling very hard, she is hurting.. he is hurting , it's hard for both of them.

" I really love you and that night,just things happened .. my intention was never to hurt you love , only if I could turn the time I would have , just please can we not divorce please take it back " he paused and y/n listened very carefully.

" I was drunk but I'm not going to blame it on alcohol, it's my fault you can give whatever punishment you want just don't divorce me think with calm mind and please try to understand me , give me one last chance " he said in very soft voice and y/n exhale with a long sigh with a smile.

" I understand you jungkook, but now you have to understand that there is nothing left between us , everything is over, either it was alcohol, you or her.. " she said steeping back from his embrace.

"You are not at fault...It's me , I did mistakes.. should have known that after spending 1 year as stranger why suddenly you'll give me second and date me, I should have know you have someone else.. and I'll not stop you from going to her.. you are your own person and have free will to live with anyone you want.. sorry for yelling at you that day , I understand you but if you ask me to forgive.. I'm sorry I can't do that" she said with a smile which is genuine

Jungkook can say she is letting him go while thinking he is happy with someone else , and another reason added why he love her so much...

But she is a dumb to think he have someone else , she is only women he ever loved , love and will love.

"Love-" jungkook get cut off by a sudden harsh pull " How dare you?" It's minyoung y/n's dad who shouted at him... jungkook eyes widen because of sudden impact.

"How dare you showing your face after what you did? Get lost" Minyoung asked with pissed off expression pushing jungkook away from his daughter.. he is ashamed to choosing someone like jungkook for y/n.

"Dad he is here just because he wanted to finalize our divorce as soon as possible " she said and jungkook think if he should be thankful for help or be mad at for lying shamelessly.

"Good , I think that's enough talk , you can leave now" minyoung said in monotone, the man who adore jungkook alot is now not even looking at him.. minyoung always like jungkook either his work or personality but now his ignorance is hurting.

"Yes dad" jungkook said and walk away , a smile adoring his face while looking at something on his hand , for what he came here is in his hands.

--------

Somewhere is Seoul

"Wow, that's fact want me to destroy you more " said the unknown person with a maniac smile on face while looking at headlines of news, Mun y/n and Jeon Jungkook is finally separated... y/n never fail to impress the person.

"Sorry jungkook you just came in my path so I have to remove you , I have no personal beaf with you" with a fake sympathy and a pout said the person but it soon replace by a taunting snort.

"Jungkook is out, yoongi is not problem .. left Mun Minyoung " with that the person laughed in happiness as aware of what is going to happen.

"Just one more surprise for you I promise, I know you suffer much thus I'll end your suffering by killing you slowly but painfully just a little wait" said the person who can finally sleep in peace for sometimes after destroying y/n's night sleepless.

----

A/n- so guys , jungkook and hoseok huh? What this duo is planning?

Y/n ,damm I have nothing to say about her .

Guys in everyone's life a situation will came when they think everything doesn't make sense and they want to end it , never do that because nothing gonna change the change will only you are not part , your family might cry for sometime but you are also not able to see that so don't ever think negative there must positive side, focus on it....... talking from personal experience

What was in jungkook's hand huh?

This psycho person , my villain just one more move have to play then it's going to be check and mate but you don't know who is loosing the game exactly.

Tell me a person whome you wanted to say "I love you" but had courage to speak up?

-----

If the hurt comes ,
So will the happiness

To be continue..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.3K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
554K 28.3K 43
โ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game โž Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...
206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
5.8K 218 24
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...