Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.

1.4K 61 30
By Zorodefender

Luffy climbed the giant jack carrying Aisa and Pierre and saw Robin near them.

Aisa: stop it Luffy, you're going to make us fall! - the little girl screams fearing for her life.

Luffy: ROBIN! - he yells getting her attention. - take these two! - he throws Aisa and Pierre and the archaeologist uses her powers to catch them.

Aisa: WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MANY HANDS?! - she got terrified and her jaw dropped.

Robin: why is there gold stuck in your arm, captain?

Luffy: Robin... the golden bell is on top of that beanstalk isn't it?! - he asks trying not to fall. - Enel is after the golden bell!

Robin: it's the only place it could be, that's why he's using the ark. - she tells him.

Luffy: good. - he nodded and climbed back up the giant jack to reach Enel's ship. - I have to help Y/N and Nami! - he exclaims and runs off.

Robin: wait, ruffy! - she tries to call him. - he's gone... - she turns to aisa. - do you know where the demon boy is? the one with the pink hair?

Aisa: he saved us from Enel's attack and then flew to his ship, but I can't hear his voice with my mantra.

Nami: there they are! - the navigator spotted Robin and Aisa and accelerated the Waver approaching them.

Aisa: NAMI! - the little girl ran to hug her.

Nami: I'm glad you're safe, Aisa! - the navigator smiled and caressed her hair.

Usopp: Zoro?! Chopper?! Weird old man?! the crazy bazooka guy?! - his jaw dropped. - why are they all hurt?!

Y/N: we fought Enel before you arrived. - he says putting Sanji gently on the ground next to Zoro. - where is Luffy? - he asks aisa.

Aisa: he went to fight Enel! he thinks you and Nami are still up there in Enel's ark!

Nami: i can't let him go. - she got on the Waver and accelerated. - I'm going after Luffy!

Y/N: NO! - he stopped her. - I just saved your life I don't want you to be in danger again, let me help Luffy, okay?

Usopp: are you sure? I don't even know how you're still alive after Enel fried you so many times!

Y/N: I'll be fine, if Luffy and I join forces we have a chance of defeating him. - he clenched his fists in preparation.

Nami: right... - she got worried. - promise me you two will be fine!

Y/N: i promise you. - he smiled and looked at Sanji and Zoro. - take care of these two for me. - he warns her and flew to reach his captain.

Enel initiates the final phase of his plan and launches a lightning storm across skypiea,destroying everything ahead, the citizens of sky island run to their boats for their lives.

the others, except Chopper and Sanji, woke up with the sound of the lightning storm.

Usopp: we have to get out of here, that maniac will destroy everything! - he screams in panic.

Zoro: where's Y/N? - he tries to get up and coughed.

Robin: he went to help Luffy fight Enel, swordsman. - the archaeologist tells him.

Zoro: i hope they beat his ass. - he smirked looking up.

Wyper: Enel! - he got furious seeing Enel destroying everything with his lightning. - what gives you the right to destroy the lands that belong to my people?!

Gan Fall: what does Enel want up there?

Robin: he wants the golden bell at the top of the beanstalk. - she explains carrying Chopper in her arms.

Nami: Y/N... Luffy... Please be safe! - she bit her bottom lip worrying about her friends.

Enel: with my rain of lightning this place won't last long and it will fall from the sky! return to the blue sea, Skypiea! - he laughs maniacally throwing more lightning. - there's only one thing I still want in this place, the big golden bell!

his ark kept going up and he tried to spot the golden bell, his mantra made him sense Luffy running to catch up with him.

Luffy: WAIT FOR ME ENEL!

Enel: you again? - he looks down watching Luffy climbing the giant jack. - It's impressive that you made it this far with all that weight on your arm.

Luffy: i'm coming to beat you up!

Enel: you're just a hindrance in my way. - he used his lightning and cut off the top of the giant jack, making Luffy fall again.

the captain managed to grab onto one of the giant jack's branches.

Luffy: damn it! I almost fell again! - he struggles to keep the weight on his arm.

Enel: stay there for a while, I'll show you something. - he smirked and disappeared leaving him confused.

Y/N: LUFFY! - he managed to reach the captain and saw him hanging trying not to fall.

Luffy: Y/N?! Where is Nami?

Y/N: I already saved her as you asked me, now I'm going to help you.

Luffy: good! this golden ball is too heavy for you to fly carrying me.

Y/N: let me destroy it! - he suggests and the captain denies.

Luffy: NO! i have a plan! I'm going to use this golden ball. - he smiles confidently and Y/N tries to understand what his crazy captain is planning. - I just have to get up there!

Y/N: I already know what you can do, stretch your arm and use the golden ball as a boost to throw yourself up! Like a yo-yo!

Luffy: good idea! Gomu Gomu No... - he stretched out his arms and launched himself upwards. - YO-YO! - he fell on top of a cloud and Y/N helped him up.

Enel created a large cloud in the center of the island with several electrical currents inside it.

Y/N: i have a bad feeling about this... - he watches worried seeing the huge cloud getting closer and closer to the angel island.

Enel: the sky is mine! - he laughed maniacally preparing to attack. - Raigo! - with a single attack he destroyed the angel island completely, what used to be a city is now just a huge hole.

Gan Fall: the angel island has completely disintegrated! - he shakes his head in disbelief blaming himself for failing to protect people from skypiea.

Enel: Now that's a good sight, that's what a sky should look like! - he exclaims feeling proud of what he has just done.

Y/N: if we don't stop him, he'll destroy everything that's left of this place. - he looks down and Luffy stares at him.

Luffy: Y/N... - he gets his attention. - do you care about this place? everyone here treated you so badly just for being a demon, but you still want to help.

Y/N: you're right but... - he clenched his fists. - there are innocent children living here, i don't want them to lose their home island like i lost mine in the past. - he turns to Luffy. - I don't like bastards with a God complex like Enel.

Luffy: you may be a demon but you have a good heart. - he put his hand on his shoulder and smiled. - the golden bell is up there and i want to ring it, i promised it to a friend. - he remembers the promise he made to cricket. - the sound of that bell is loud enough that he can hear it from the blue sea, so I will ring it and keep my promise!

Enel: so what did you think? - he went back to the ark and faced them. - did you see how i made that pathetic island disappear?

Luffy: ENEL! - he stretched out his arm and reached for the ark.

Y/N: Luffy! Wait!

Enel: who gave you permission to enter my ship? - he kicked Luffy's hand making him fall into the cloud again. - as soon as i finish fulfilling my objective, i will send another raigo to destroy the rest of this place! no one will escape, not even you and the voices below you! - he yells and the ark keeps rising away from them.

Y/N: voices below us? - he looks down and the others are still under the giant jack. - so they didn't run away...

Luffy: he will reach the golden bell! - the captain keeps trying to climb and falling.

it was useless for Luffy to continue climbing, the weight of the golden ball on his arm will always make him fall again, and Y/N isn't strong enough to fly and carry something as heavy as that golden ball, he still has trouble carrying a heavy ship like the merry.

Y/N: LUFFY! - he screams after having an idea. - i think i have a plan, I need the waver and the hardest punch you can throw. - he smirked at the captain.

Meanwhile

Enel manages to reach the golden bell and celebrates that his plan is almost working, he just needs to finish destroying what's left of the sky island.

Enel: magnificent! the great golden bell is finally mine! - the blond man laughed celebrating.

Under the giant jack, the others keep trying to protect themselves from the lightning rain created by Enel and Usopp spotted something falling from the sky.

Usopp: BEWARE SOMETHING IS FALLING DOWN! - he screams in panic thinking it was something dangerous, but it was just one of the giant jack's leafs.

Zoro: it's just a leaf, idiot. - he rolls his eyes. - wait a minute, there's something written on it.

Nami: WAIT! MY WAVER! - she got confused when her waver started to rise in the air by itself as if someone was pulling it.

Usopp used his glasses and saw Y/N using his telekinesis to bring the waver towards him and Luffy.

Usopp: he's taking the waver to him, but what are they planning?! - he asks.

Zoro: look what is written here. - he showed some instructions written on the leaf. - Y/N is asking us to cut the giant jack! - he picked up his three swords.

Robin: it's asking to cut towards the west side.

Zoro: which side is west? - the swordsman asks confused.

- DUMBASS! - Nami and Usopp scream in unison and the navigator hits him in the head.

Robin: there are more things written here. - she says showing another message from Y/N.

"in case Zoro gets confused and doesn't know which side is west, tell him that's the opposite way his sense of direction is pointing! - Y/N"

Usopp: there's no way Zoro can understand that...

Zoro: now I get it! - he smirked. - now I know which direction to cut this thing, Y/N really knows me very well.

Enel returns with his body glowing and preparing another Raigo to destroy the sky island.

Enel: I got everything I wanted! - he looks down on everyone below him. - now I can use send a bigger raigo to destroy this place and leave for the fairy vearth!

Nami: he is preparing another giant cloud! - the navigator points to Enel in the sky.

Usopp: and this one is way bigger! we don't have time to escape anymore! - his jaw dropped at the size of the cloud Enel was creating.

Enel: Goodbye... SKYPIEA!

Back to Y/N and Luffy

Y/N brought the Waver to him with his telekinetic powers and prepares to drive the vehicle.

Y/N: I hope I can drive this thing, it looks so easy when Nami does it... - he whispers nervously. - now that Enel got the golden bell he doesn't need this place anymore.

Luffy: are you sure your plan will work? - he asks getting ready. - we only have one chance of this working.

Y/N: for someone who manipulates probability like me, one chance is enough. - he nodded and Luffy entered the Waver carrying the golden ball. - I hope Zoro got my message, he's the only one who can cut the giant jack.

Back to Zoro

Zoro holds his three swords and prepares to cut the giant plant, the lightning rain created by Enel intensified and the sky became darker.

Usopp: the lightning storm is getting stronger! - he screams running from one side to the other.

Zoro: if we stay here we will fall into the ruins, run to a safe place! - he orders. - cut the giant jack... that's easy for me, Luffy and Y/N are the only ones who can get close to Enel before he destroys us...

Usopp: BE CAREFUL ZORO! - he warns him carrying Sanji on his back.

Zoro rushed towards the giant jack with his swords and Enel sensed the swordsman's intentions with his mantra.

Enel: even close to death you keep fighting... you still don't understand? you signed your death warrant when you entered this island during my survival game. - he sent more lightning but Zoro dodged them all.

Zoro: you will not stop the man who will be the strongest in the world, shitty God! - he jumped and slashed a part of the giant jack with his swords.

Usopp: YOU DID IT ZORO! - he jumps happy for the swordsman.

Enel: pathetic worm. - he caught Zoro off guard by shooting a bolt of lightning at him.

Nami: NO! He got Zoro! - the navigator screams worriedly.

Robin: and the giant jack is still standing, it is necessary to cut the other parts to make it fall.

Wyper: he got what he deserved! - he struggles to get up. - the golden bell should be touched only by my people! why does Straw Hat want to ring the golden bell so badly?!

Aisa: be careful wyper! - she tries to help him but he pushes her aside.

Usopp: don't tell him anything Robin, at this point he doesn't need to know. - he whispers to the archaeologist. - all we have to do is drop the giant jack, Zoro has already cut it in half for us. - he took his slingshot. - all it takes is one explosive shot and I can bring that thing down, Robin, watch out for our friends!

Robin: if you say so... - she responds seeing Usopp run towards the giant jack.

the archeologist tells Wyper why Luffy wants to ring the golden bell, to help his friend, Cricket, the descendant of Montblanc Noland.

Wyper gets emotional hearing his name, since Noland was a great friend of his warrior ancestor, Calgara, he changes his mind and decides to help Luffy.

Usopp: what the hell?! - he screams in terror seeing the giant blue snake waking up and trying to knock down the beanstalk.

Wyper: Calgara... your friend's descendant is still waiting for the bell to ring... they are good people.. - he climbed the beanstalk. - REJECT! - he used the reject dial causing a huge explosion and dropping the giant jack.

Nami: there's no way he can survive that!

Usopp: the beanstalk is falling! - he yelled carrying Zoro on his shoulders and ran off.

Back to Y/N and Luffy

The beanstalk started to fall and Y/N got ready to drive the waver, Luffy stretched his arm around his waist so he wouldn't fall.

Y/N: ready, captain? - he asks.

Luffy: LET'S GO! - he exclaims and Y/N stomps on the Waver's accelerator and they start going at full speed towards the giant cloud created by enel.

Y/N: driving this thing isn't as hard as I thought, I'm getting the hang of it! - he screams while adapting to the Waver.

Enel: oh come on, why don't you wait for my raigou to be ready? - he raises an eyebrow watching them. - you are being stupid, insolent mortal..
Mamaragan... - he sent more lightning towards the base of the beanstalk.

Y/N: he's trying to knock down the base of the beanstalk so we can't reach him!

Luffy: keep driving at full speed! - he orders. - this will not stop us, ENEL! - he growls at the man.

Enel: even if my lightning doesn't affect you, you can't hit me, fall and wait for my raigo to be ready, rubber man and filthy demon! - he laughed maniacally.

Wyper: GO STRAWHAT! RING IT! THE LIGHT OF SHANDORA! - he used his last strength to scream.

The beanstalk keeps falling down and everyone is worried they won't be able to reach Enel.

Nami: even if they jump they won't make it even with all the Waver's speed!

Y/N: Domain Expansion... CHAOS SPEED! - he connected his powers to the Waver and the vehicle flew at a super speed that even Enel's mantra could not keep up with.

Nami: What are they doing?! they're heading straight for Enel's giant cloud! they will die this way!

Enel: what do you intend to do in the face of so much power, rubber man? - he laughs looking forward to their death.

the two enter the Raigo created by Enel and everyone's eyes widen, the man was already feeling victorious and considering them dead.

Nami: LUFFY! Y/N! - she started crying worried about her friends.

Enel: now that i got rid of those two worms i can get back to destroying this pathetic island. - he celebrates for a second but something caught his eye. - why are my lightning bolts turning... red?!

The blue lightning bolts inside the huge cloud started to turn red, Enel widened his eyes seeing that he was unable to control his own lightning.

Y/N: i told you that you're not the only one with god-level powers, didn't I?! - he heard the voice of the pink haired boy. - my chaos magic is something much more powerful than your little sparks!

Enel: impossible! how is he managing to manipulate my own lightning?! - he watches in disbelief.

Luffy: you think you're God but you're struggling to fight two young boys like us! Gomu Gomu No... HANABI OUGO BOTAN! - he landed several punches using his golden ball. - what kind of god wants to destroy these lands?! let the sun shine!

Enel: he has gold... which can transmit electricity, on his hand! 

Luffy and Y/N together destroyed Enel's Raigo causing the sky to glow again, everyone's jaws dropped not believing what they were seeing.

Enel: you destroyed my raigo! - he got furious gritting his teeth.

Luffy: and we will destroy you now! Farewell, Enel! - he responds by preparing for his next strike.

Enel: 200.000.000 VOLT. - he used his powers and assumed a giant form of pure lightning. - AMARU!

Luffy: what the hell is that?! - he widens his eyes in confusion.

Y/N: you can still punch him! - he pulled Luffy's other arm and used all his strength to spin him in the sky. - let's do what we had planned earlier! use the strongest punch you can throw!

Enel: that demon is touching the rubber boy... my mantra can't predict what they're gonna do!

Luffy: Gomu Gomu No... - he stretched out his other arm with the golden ball. - Ougon Rifle! - he punched Enel in the stomach with the golden ball destroying his lightning form. - until the bell rings!

Luffy's punch was strong enough to launch Enel straight to the golden bell, the noise of the bell ran across skypiea and across the blue ocean, Cricket and his men heard the sound of the bell and got emotional.

Luffy: ARE YOU HEARING THIS CRICKET-SAN?! - he screams happily.

Y/N: WE DIT IT LUFFY! - he caught him in his arms before he fell.

Usopp: they really did it!

Robin: the sound of the golden bell is really beautiful.

Gan Fall: in all these years i always believed that this day would come... the bell's song marks the end of this war!

the inhabitants of skypiea cry with emotion listening to the sound of the golden bell

Luffy: do you think Cricket-san and the others heard the noise of the golden bell? - he asks sitting on a cloud next to Y/N.

Y/N: i hope so. - he smiled at his captain. - how ironic... an island in the sky being saved thanks to a demon like me.

Luffy: do you know what happened to Enel? - he asks curious.

Y/N: he sank into the ocean along with his ark... I hope I never see that bastard again. - he hugged his knees. - some people think that just because they have a lot of power they can act like they are God, but they are wrong.

Luffy: sometimes too much power corrupts people. - he stretches out relaxing his body.

Y/N: and I fight every day for this not to happen to me. - he gets up and sighs. - i want to see our friends now.

Luffy: let's go then. - he jumps on his back. - Zoro and Sanji must be so proud of you! - he teases the pink haired boy making him blush.

Y/N: LUFFY! - he bites his lip feeling his face burn.

Luffy: you guys are cute together shishishi - he laughed. - but if they break my best friend's heart i'll kick their ass!

Y/N: I don't think this will be necessary... - he nodded and they went to find the others.

[...]

after the war was over, the citizens of skypiea went to the upper yard, now that Enel was defeated they can explore the holy land as much as they want, they also made peace with the shandians and helped tend to the wounded warriors.

Chopper: let me take care of you Zoro! - the little doctor insists.

Zoro: I can wait, that guy needs more help than I do. - he points to Wyper and the doctor rushes to help him.

Chopper: his bones are nearly broken, it's a miracle he's still alive. - he took his equipment and started to take care of him.

Sanji: oi... - the cook approaches the swordsman. - hadn't he tried to attack us before? we have nothing to do with him.

Zoro: I don't understand either but he fought well for what he believes. - he responds seeing Chopper taking care of the man.

Sanji: what is this marimo? sympathy? - he raises an eyebrow. - anyway... Where's Y/N? I haven't seen him in a while since that shitty God fried me.

Robin: look, he's coming right over there. - the archaeologist smiles and points to the boy walking towards them.

Y/N: GUYS! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN! - his eyes shined and he ran with his arms open like he's going to hug someone.

Sanji: my precious Y/N-swam come to me! - the blonde opened his arms and the swordsman pushed him.

Zoro: get out love-cook! i almost died twice, i deserve to be hugged first! - he growled at the blonde.

Sanji: there seems to be only one way to solve this... - he blew smoke from his cigarette and lifted his leg.

Zoro: should have told me this before, curly-brow. - he smirked taking his three swords. - let's duel to the death! - they ran towards each other ready to fight.

Y/N: it's so good to see you again! who is the cutest wolf in this world? I want to take you with me! - he ran past the two and hugged one of the wolves near them.

- stupid wolf... - Zoro and Sanji mutter in unison feeling like two idiots.

Usopp: where's Luffy?

Luffy: GUUUUUUYS!

they heard the captain screaming in the distance and saw him running with a big bag of food next to Nami and Conis.

Sanji: CONIS-SAN! - he spins around when he sees her again.

Zoro: is this food? where did you get it?

Luffy: in the forest, we steal right from the shinkan's warehouse. - he tells taking a big bite of his meat.

Conis: guys... it's so good to see you again! - she cried. - I was so worried!

Sanji: you were worried about me conis-san?! that's very kind of you my dear! by the way, where is your father? - he asks and her expression turns sad.

Conis: he protected me from Enel by sacrificing himself... - she closed her eyes trying not to cry.

Sanji: conis-san...

Nami: Conis...

Pagaya: Conis... - her father approached them.

everyone is silent for a few seconds until they realize the presence of the old man.

- WE LITERALLY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU! - they shout in unison pointing at him.

Conis: DAD! - she cried and threw herself into his arms glad he was alive. - but... How?!

Pagaya: when Enel attacked me I thought I was going to die, but when I woke up I found that I just fell into the white-white sea! - he says smiling and hugging his daughter.

Conis: i'm so glad you're alive dad! now skypiea is out of danger!

Pagaya: we have to thank our foreign friends, without them this would not have been possible. - he bowed to the mugiwaras.

Conis: you're right dad. - she did the same as him and bowed. - thank you so much.

Luffy: it was nothing!

Pagaya: we also want to apologize for the way we treated the demon man, we weren't fair to him.

Conis: what? But dad... He is a demon... - she whispers to her father.

Pagaya: a demon who saved the sky island, that's what he is, Conis-san. - he scolds her and bows to Y/N.

Y/N: no need to thank... - he blushed and scratched the back of his head. - I just wanted to help my captain.

Conis: Dad... I think gan fall is calling us. - she responds irritated and walked away.

Pagaya: please forgive my daughter, i have to go now. - he apologized and went after his daughter.

the others started to argue as Luffy came up with the idea of ​​starting a celebration with lots of food and drinks and Zoro approached Y/N to talk to him

Zoro: it's not fair, you saved this place and that girl keeps being mean to you. - the swordsman growls and Y/N takes his hand.

Y/N: when I helped Luffy to defeat Enel I didn't expect any praise. - he smiled at the swordsman. - there are some ignorant people out there but i prefer to side with those who really care about me, like you.

Zoro: you're right. - his fingers run across his soft cheek. - will you let me show you how much i care for you? - he asks gently interlacing their fingers.

Zoro's tone made him understand what he was implying and his face turned red.

Zoro: that shameless cook might have been your first kiss... - he whispers to the pink haired boy. - but i want to be the first man to touch you.

Y/N: oh... Zoro... - he was so embarrassed he could barely look him in the eye. - I want this as much as you do!

Zoro: is good to hear that. - the swordsman smirked feeling victorious. - when you're ready, you can call me. - he tells him.

Y/N: i will.

Meanwhile

Defeated and flying towards the moon with his ark, Enel sends his last warning before leaving the earth.

Enel: it's time! And soon i will return! To the wide open sky the perfect home for a god like me! I'll make sure no one gets in the way of my goal! To the endless Vearth!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 150 31
〖Roronoa Zoro x Self-Insert OC (Slight!Sanji x Self-Insert OC) || One Piece〗 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [In which a dumbass guy named Isaac gets himself...
734K 16.5K 48
COMPLETED ✅ I hope you readers enjoy my cringe shit writing☺️ Please check out my other stories! I'm hoping to have some new stories out soon🤯 [upd...
210K 5.7K 26
Luffy and Y/N have known each other since they could even start remembering. Shanks and the pirate life was introduced to Luffy and Luffy declared t...
433K 11.1K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...