𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

By Dedun_Herself

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫... More

Hola✨
𝕊ℍ𝔸ℝ𝔻𝕊
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲𝚂 1
𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝚂𝙸𝚇
Not a update
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙵𝙴𝙲𝚃𝚂
𝚃𝙴𝙽
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
ANNOUNCEMENT
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 (𝙰)
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴(𝙱)
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃(𝙰)
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃(𝙱)
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁(𝙰)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁(𝙱)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇(𝙰)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇(𝙱)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽(𝙰)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽(𝙱)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽(𝙲)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴(𝙰)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 (𝙱)
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴(𝙲)
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
ANNOUNCEMENT
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
FIFTY-SIX

𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

372 135 160
By Dedun_Herself

Yoooo, fam!

Good evening.🥺♥️

Happy Sunday!✨

Four thousand reads, soon. You guys are amazing, fr.♥️

The song for this chapter is- Sinner by Adekunle Gold ft Lucky Daye.

______________𖧷_____________

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑.
𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒
𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛𝑒𝑑!"

_______________𖧷______________

   ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~     

If I waited for one more minute, no, scratch that. If I wait for one more second, I'll probably start feeling my intestines, chewing and gobbling one another, all up. I was starving. Like a hungry wolf. I didn't know what was going through my head, when I decided to stay back in the class, during our lunch break.

Oh, right!

I had to attend to assignments!

We had history, right after the break and I wanted to finish up the assignment quickly. I mean, we all knew that Mrs Badru was the strictest teacher when it came to assignments and projects. I didn't want that woman's wahala, abeg. So, it's safe to say, I sacrificed lunch break, for her assignment.

An assignment I might end up not getting over average. How pathetic.

Awwww, isn't that so sweet?

I rolled my eyes. Hard.

The electric bell rang out, resonating throughout the entire senior block. I groaned out in relief, burying my face into my palms. Sighing softly, I turned to the armrest of my chair and grabbed my bag, stuffing necessities into it. Once I was done, I looked up and locked gazes with Kaden, who slung his backpack over his shoulder.

He adjusted his glasses on his face and then, he rolled his eyes at me and sauntered out of the class.

Wow, is it just me or did he just roll his eyes at me? Ugh, I don't like this guy. One, he was so full of himself and two, well…I don't know! The guy was somehow, abeg. The entire class had been plunged into chaos, the moment Sefunmi, the timekeeper rang the bell. It was all noise and shuffling of feet. 

I unbuttoned my blazers and freed my hair from the tight bun I wrapped it in, earlier this morning, then I got off my seat and left the class. I just wanted to get some food into my tummy, the minute I get back home. The thought of Mama Heather's signature shrimp fried rice and peppered turkey had me salivating.

Shebi you said you weren't sure if you were interested this morning?

That was then. I am, now.

Oh well, I should have just stayed back in class and waited till the crowd cleared up in the Hallway. But, waiting meant getting hungrier, with each passing second. I didn't fail to notice that the Hallway was unusually more crowded and that left me puzzled. What was going on? I reduced my pace, my eyes scouring every inch of the Hallway, as I adjusted the blazers that rested on my forearm.

"Oh, hi there, sweetheart!" A disembodied voice that had an extra chirpy tune to it, had me twirling on my heels, hoping it wasn't who I thought it was and cringing so hard as my eyes settled on the dark-skinned girl in front of me.

Oh, thank God! I thought it was Maureen.

She was grinning at me.

Well, for one, she was pretty, donning the complete set of the school uniform that rested well against her slim frame, showcasing her long legs. My eyes dropped to the golden broche that was hooked to her blazers.

Oh…

Health Prefect

Zara Temilade Adesina.

Can she stop smiling at me?

"Hi," I squeaked out a little.

"I'm Zara. The school's Health Prefect. I'm also on the board of Project Uncensored. It's a Health club…" She paused, her lips stretching in an amused smile the minute she saw that she had my attention. Well, it piqued my interest and I couldn't hide it. I wasn't one to hide how I felt about something.

I urged her with a slight nod of my head, smiling at her.

"And, we are recruiting!" She squealed, her curly braids bouncing as she did so. Her pearly white teeth were on display, aligning with her glowing dark skin. She handed me a Brochure. The light pink book felt light in my hands, eliciting a chuckle from me.

"Alright, where do I register? I'm up for it." I told her. Her smile widened at my revelation and she opened her mouth to speak, expatiating further, but someone beat her to it, grabbing her attention.

"ZARA!" The voice yelled and she groaned, her eyes darted around and she sighed before turning to me, a sad look marrying her face.

"God, I'm so sorry. I'm supposed to tell you about the club in detail, but I am not chanced to do that, right now and I know how bad that portrays me. I'm so sorry. Please, just go through the Brochure. You'll find all the information you can get about it." She pouted, clasping her hands at me. She was cute. I couldn't even bring myself to say no.

I smiled at her, nodding my head.

"Sure. It's okay, Zara. You should go and attend to your friend. I'm signing up. I promise. You have my word." I assured her and her lips widened in a bright smile. She lunged at me for a hug and my eyes went wide in shock. And, after a moment, I patted her back gently, so I wouldn't make her feel so awkward.

"Thank you," She said softly.

She pulled away, shortly.

"Oh, and about signing up, meet up with the club's president. She will put you through." She smiled at me before spinning on her heels, leaving me all alone in the now scanty Hallway.

It seemed nice to be a part of something. 

I spun around and headed for the stairs that led right to the parking lot downstairs, where I knew David would be waiting, in my car. I quickened my steps, brushing shoulders with a few students in the process. I mumbled incoherent words of apology and heaved a sigh of relief, once I was in the parking lot.

The parking lot was home to many things, after closing hours. It was where the students hung around the most, dabbling in the most meaningless things. It was more of a playground for those who didn't want to go home early. And like right now, it was buzzing with activities.

Screams and whoops elicited their lips, now and then. I wouldn't be surprised if they were shooting a random TikTok video of rating my school mates' outfit over ten. Trust me when I say that was like the trendy thing in this school, right now.

I massaged my scalp with my fingers, my eyes darting around in search of my car. My brows snapped together in confusion, leaving me overly befuddled when there was no sight of David or the car.

Hehe, is this playing?

Wait, was David trying to be funny? I didn't understand how he could not be here by this time when he knew he was supposed to be picking me up. It was today when I was starving, so bad, that he decided that it was best for him to run late, abi?

I chuckled, biting the corner of my lips. I shook my head afterwards, tapping my foot on the group impatiently.

Abi, I should order Uber ni?

Oh, right!

I had a flat battery!

No long cap, I am firing his ass.

I let out a low hiss, palming my forehead as my gaze lazily travelled around the lot. My heart skipped, twice, thumping wildly against my chest, until it finally left my chest through my mouth, hitting the floor with a loud thud.

All colour drained out of my face, the moment my eyes landed on his frame, leaning against the car and leaving me as pale as I could be. Like I had just seen a ghost. My blood ran cold, stopping to flow momentarily. The sole of my leather boots remained glued to the spot I was standing.

I tried my hardest to keep my shaky fingers in place, by tightening them around the straps of my bag. I failed miserably at it because, it felt as though I was drenched in a bucket of cold water. I shifted my weight on my other foot, after a long while, swallowing the spit that was starting to build up in my mouth.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I blinked, squeezing my eyes shut while I desperately hoped that it was just my eyes playing dirty tricks on me. But, it wasn't. I could feel the voices in my head, laughing so loudly and cackling, wheezing and nearly toppling over themselves, due to laughter, mocking me.

He was right there.

He had seen me.

He was staring at me.

It was as though he had singled me out, amongst every other student that was in this lot. His blank light brown eyes were narrowed on me, as I took him in, assessing his facial expression. I couldn't even read him, his eyes and his expression gave nothing away. And…that scared me. A lot.

What did I get myself into?

Shakira, what did you do?

You fucked him.

Ewww, can you like, stop saying that? Thank you! I know I did that. You don't have to remind me. It's bad enough as it is already.

It was as though he knew what his facial expression was going to look like and decided to stick with a dark shade of grey, for his choice of outfit before leaving his house. The outfit was a two-piece; A short-sleeved vintage shirt and trousers. His neat twists were packed in a man bun, augmenting the austereness his eyes held.

Every feeling of fear that washed over me, earlier, threatening to consume and swallow me, slowly dissolved into anger with a deep frown etched on my face and before I knew what was happening, I was marching over to his car, every of my step fuelled by rage.

"What are you doing here?" I barked at him, arching one of my brows at him. He gave me a once-over and rolled his eyes afterwards.

"Didn't you hear what I just said or are you deaf?" I pried further through gritted teeth. His eyes lingered on my frame for a moment and a scoff left his lips.

"Get into the car, Kira." He ordered me and I chuckled, folding my arms underneath my chest. I smirked and tilted my head to the side, sizing him up a bit, beneath my lashes. 

Who the fuck did he think he was to order me around?

David 200, Shakira 0

All this was happening because of him!

"Say that again. I dare you, Fimihan. Say it again and see if I won't wound you!" I fired at him, directing the attention of the students that hung around, at us. It wasn't until I yelled at him, that it dawned on me that we were being watched.

Omo, premium embarrassment.

"Ahn ahn, wetin dey sup?"

"Be like say she Sabi the guy o, she said his name just now."

"Omo, where una dey see this love?"

"The guy is a spec, abeg."

"I know, right?"

I cursed under my breath, letting out a subtle scoff.

"You don't want to do this here," He stated matter-of-factly. He didn't even look like he gave a damn about what they were saying. He was unfazed about the whole thing, his eyes set dead on me.

"You want me to leave with you, then MAKE ME." I shot back at him, defiantly.

"Trust me, you don't want to do this the hard way and in all honesty, I have no problem hauling you on my shoulder and getting you into my car, but who do you think that's going to be worse for?" He cocked his head to the side, a light snort escaping his lips.

I swallowed.

I was glaring intently at him, clenching my fists tightly. I rolled my eyes at him, my eyes darting around and I heaved a sigh, once I saw that the crowd was almost dispersing. Although there were a few students still hanging around the lot, they had gone back to minding their business.

Well, that's a first.

My eyes met with cold grey ones that had me taking a step backwards, unconsciously. They bore and dug holes into my skin, shedding off every layer and facade.

His expression remained impassive. His fingers clutched the knob of the car door, tightly. His black bag was hanging lazily on his shoulder as he stared back and forth between me and Ola, his eyes zeroing in on Ola the most.

Has he…has he been staring at us?

Did he see everything?

The look in his eyes seemed to falter, and an emotion I could barely decode flashed through his eyes and disappeared the next minute, leaving me puzzled. My heartbeat increased, picking up a much faster pace and hammering against my chest.

His gaze left me a nerve-wracking mess.

It all happened so fast. One minute, I was staring at Stefan. So hard. And then the next, Ola's arms gently came around my waist in a soft, yet possessive manner, caressing my waist softly with his eyes trained ahead. He pulled me to himself and my eyes still didn't leave Stefan's cold ones.

I could cut the tension in here with a knife, in halves.

Then, he opened the door to his car and got in, slamming it shut with a loud thud. It was all so blurry, but the speed at which he drove out of the compound left me wondering what the hell was going on with him.

Is he… is he alright?

"Come on, let's go." Ola urged softly and helped me into the car. I was too stunned to utter a word. Heck, I couldn't move a muscle. I was too shocked to process my thoughts, so I let him.

He got into the car, and we left the school.

                                       •••••

The car was thick with silence. The silence hung in the air like something so toxic, like a bomb that was waiting to explode. Heck, I could feel the lingering sense of the storm that was brewing. It was filled with tension. So cold, unnerving and uncomfortable. It could split a rock into halves.

It scared me.

I hadn't even given myself the chance to think about it. About what it could mean. The conversation he was asking to have with me felt as though he was asking too much from me. I wasn't ready to do this right now.

And, you'll never be.

Yes, that was the thing. I didn't think I'd ever be ready. A conversation about how I made a colossal mistake. A mistake I knew could cost me everything. That could make everything go south in a blink of an eye. A mistake that could take so much away from me. So, yes, I wasn't ready to go down that memory lane. 

For the sake of my sanity.

But yeah, tell that to the clingy ass human that was driving me to God knows where. He looked like he'd rather chew his fingers than wait for one more second to have this conversation with me. This wasn't going to end well. I knew it. The nagging feeling in my gut kept telling me that.

Either way, someone was going to walk away, hurt. This evening. I exhaled and sunk into the leather seat, leaning my head on the window, while fiddling with my fingers, at a loss for words.

He didn't say a word to me and I wasn't about to say anything to him. If he thought I was going to say a word to him, he missed it. I really should have thought twice about this, if I had, I wouldn't have gotten all warped up in this mess.

As if what I had going on for me wasn't enough. I just had to add this to the pile.

I'm disposing all the bottles of vodka in that house.

Fucking vodka and bad decisions.

What was I even going to say to him?

"Kira," He called out to me, his soft voice pierced through my thoughts and I lifted my head off the window to take a glance at him. My face contorted in a grimace. I screwed up so badly and I had no idea how to fix it.

"You are not going to say anything?" He inquired his tone heavy with this disbelief. I scoffed out a peal of humourless laughter, turning my head to the side to spare him a glance.

"I don't know what you want me to say to you, Ola." My tone remained curt. He averted his gaze from me and found a safe spot, pulling over at the roadside. I furrowed my brows at him in bemusement.

"How about you start with an apology for not picking up the phone whenever I call or for completely ghosting me after the other night!" He growled at me and I repressed the urge to roll my eyes so hard at the dust that just spluttered out of his mouth.

"It was just sex. Get over it and stop being a baby for goodness sake! People have one-night stands all the time and you don't see them chasing after the person in question like they are with their left kidneys!" I was irritated and I didn't care if my words were hurting him or not.

I puffed out some air through my mouth, utterly aggravated about how he's been going on and on about the other night.

He looked oddly calm for someone that was just told to suck it up. His light brown eyes were dull, trained on me and watching every move I made.

I found it creepy.

"You don't mean that, do you?" He queried after a short round of silence. I watched as his hands went tighter around the steering wheel, completely in contrast with the calmness his features possessed.

His cold eyes bore into mine, causing me to swallow the spit that was starting to build up in my mouth. My heart raced wildly against my chest, with each passing second.

He continued, his hands not leaving his steering wheel.

"Kira, what we had," He paused.

"What we had that night was beyond magical and here you are lying through your teeth that it meant nothing to you. After everything? Are you trying to make a fool out of me?" His voice had reduced to a whisper at the end of his statement.

I was stupefied, a wave of dizziness washed over me because, I couldn't for the life of me comprehend why he would disregard my sincerity for lies. Wasn't I clear enough? Was I stuttering?

Ola's obsession with me was making my skin crawl with disgust. It made me nauseous and irritated to the very core.

I sighed.

"Ola…" I trailed off, keeping my voice as soft as I could. For some weird reasons that weren't clear to me. I kinda understood him.

I felt pity for him because I knew what it felt like to be in a one-sided entanglement, to watch the one person that matters to you most, slowly slip away from you and love someone else. To watch someone you love, unable to love you back. 

It was insane. It could make you lose it and it was by far one of the most heart-wrenching things a person could experience.

He shook his head sideways, the moment he realized I was trying to coax him to listen to me. A humourless chuckle left his lips and his fist collided with his steering wheel, the piercing sound of the horn and his eerie display of negative emotion, had me flinching in my seat, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Kira," He called me and I released a shaky breath.

"Kira,"

"Kira, open your eyes and look at me." He urged in a much gentler tone this time. I opened my eyes slowly and they locked in a stare with his light brown ones. 

"You didn't mean that. It's okay." He assured me with a soft smile.

"It was just a slip of the tongue. You are just really stressed out and you are taking it out on me. I understand." He was trying to convince himself. More like he was telling that to himself, not me.

I shook my head, gently, with my mouth slightly ajar and my eyes soon got clouded with unshed tears. I blinked, exhaling softly and resorting to choosing my next words carefully.

"It…" I paused, breathing out softly. I broke the eye contact and looked down at my hands that were clutching my skirt so tightly.

"It was a mistake…" I whispered, squeezing my eyes shut.

"IT WASN'T A MISTAKE!" He bellowed harshly at me and I flinched, recoiling deeper into the leather seat. It felt so suffocating in here. The air was toxic. I could taste the toxicity on my tongue.

I just wanted to go home.

"Ola, listen to me," I pleaded, a hint of frustration hanging in my tone.

"You and I, it's never going to work. I'm tired of telling you I don't feel the same way about you. I'm so sorry for using you the way I did. That wasn't fair, but in all honesty, I can't do this with you," I paused, my eyes scanning his tensed features.

"I can't do this with you. I have so much on my plate and you are the last thing I want to worry about right now. So please, just stay away from me. Please…" My voice was drawn to a whisper and a lone tear rolled down my cheek. 

He scooted closer, earning a rustle from the leather seat. His brown eyes were crinkled with softness. His hands brushed my face and I sighed. He swept his thumb over my tear-stained cheek, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek.

Then, he chuckled.

It wasn't a regular chuckle. It was much eerier and darker. More…maniacal. My eyes met his and I froze, taking in the emotions that swirled in his light brown orbs that had gotten a shade darker.

"This is about him, huh?" He asked, arching his brow at me. I stared back at him, completely befuddled.

"About who?" I shot back at him quizzically.

"Him. The boy at the parking lot." The words that rolled off his tongue were coated in disgust and malice, his eyes morphing into a much darker frown.

"What are you even talking about?!" I asked, throwing my hands up in the air for emphasis.

"Do not act like you don't know what I'm talking about! Do not play that game with me, Kira! Answer me!" His deep voice echoed through the small space of his car, reverberating through the walls of my ears and I winced at the harshness it held.

I grimaced.

"Stop yelling at me! I hate it! I'm trying to have a civil conversation with you here. So, you'll sit your ass down and listen to me." I told him, my voice thick with audaciousness.

He was frustrated. He sighed in discomfort and ran his palm over his face.

"I'm not asking for much, Shakira. You don't have to love me the way I love you. Just let me love you. I want you so badly. My love is enough for both of us. Just, let me take care of you." He pressed on stubbornly, wanting to make his point as clear as it could get.

I just watched him in utter disbelief and he wasn't even done.

"Do you even hear how you sound right now?" I arched a brow at him.

"Khalil will have your head if he gets to know we had sex! Could you be any more insane? Honestly, I don't understand how you are not even in the least, bothered about Khalil's reaction, the moment he finds out! Why don't you snap out of this, Olafimihan? You are not in love with me! You are OBSESSED with me! Can you not see it?" I queried, trying to get him to see things my way.

"You are obsessed with me and not in a good way! An unhealthy obsession that has blinded you so much, preventing you from differentiating between right and wrong!" I shouted at him. He stared at me with exasperation written all over his face. He didn't even look like he was listening to what I had been saying.

It was like it didn't sink. At all.

Oh, for the love of God!

"You can't tell me how to feel, Kira. You can't. That fucker has nothing to offer you. He is just going to leave as Alvin did. I'm the only one who won't take your love for granted! I'm the only one who can love you in the way that you deserve to be loved. I'm meant for you." He stated, point blank.

I tilted my head backwards in disbelief, my mouth hanging in the air in utter shock. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he just shoved my wrecked relationship in my face.

Really, the Alvin card?

He went on.

"God, how hard can it be for you to understand? For once in your life, the right one is standing right in front of you. If only you'd stop being so blind and fucking take it!" He shot at me, slamming his fist on the dashboard.

Wow…

"I don't want anything else from you, Shakira. I just want you to let me love you. In the way, a real man should love you. Not even that asshat in your school can ever love you the way I do! Not in the sick, twisted way that Alvin did. In a much better way, Goddammit! You are a Queen. Let me treat you like one!" He released a shaky breath, swallowing and wheezing lightly.

I blinked and chuckled softly, looking upward to hold back the tears that were starting to brim heavily, in my eyes. I stared at him and watched as the unmistakable look of guilt flashed across his face, as the weight of what he said had just dawned on him.

Realization jamming him in the guts.

I chuckled, again. 

"Unlock the door," I told him, keeping my voice as subtle as it could get. A shaky breath escaped me and I clamped my teeth down on my lips, nearly drawing blood from them. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it furiously.

"Kira…" He called.

"Just open the door, Ola. I want to go home." I sighed tiredly, irritated at myself for allowing the tears to drop heavily.

"Let me take you home, please." He implored and I scoffed.

"Open the mother-flipping door before I gouge out your eyes with my pen!" I snapped at him, through my blurred vision. Then, I heard the door click. He grabbed my hand gently and I snatched it out of his grip. I got out of the car and slammed the door shut with a loud bang.

I'd rather be anywhere else than be around him.

David, you had better not show up at work tomorrow.

A/N

Drum rollssssssssss

They have finally had the conversation.😂😂😭 Omo, Ola don craze o. Showing up at her school?😂😭 All those yeye students were shouting God when.😂

Nibooo?😂

Shakira would rather eat grilled monkeys.

Stefan boo🥺🥺♥️ What in the world is going on in that boy's head??

Ola though. A living, breathing red flag. We have barely even gotten anywhere. It gets even worse.🌚

Did you guys notice anything?🌚😌

Tell me all about it in the comments section. Do not forget to vote, comment and share.✨

Adiós ✨

Love, Didi.♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 345 25
He saw her in the crowd. She was having so much fun. She was jumping around, dancing, singing, and just enjoying everything in general. She loved eve...
107K 7.9K 26
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
1.8K 95 34
"Everything I need is here," he whispered in my ear. I looked into his eyes, only to see me in them. He pulled me closer; we were just inches away f...
303K 9.1K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...