Love At First Sight โค๏ธ

By SK_O3NLove

"Ohm trying to get rid of stupid dare he just trapped with because of his friends . But that make him to meet... More

Dare or โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
stranger ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•
Surprise(โ โ˜‰โ ๏ฝกโ โ˜‰โ )๐ŸŽ‰
Meeting โค๏ธ
โค๏ธLove at first sight
Nickname ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜†
Flirty ohm๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคญ
first kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹
โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’
Baby fight ๐Ÿซ‚(โ โ—โ โ€ขโ แด—โ โ€ขโ โ—โ )โ โค
Misunderstand๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”(โ  โ โšˆฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬโ โŒขโ โšˆฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬฅฬ€โ )
Promises โค๏ธ๐Ÿคโค๏ธ
Lovely Date๐Ÿ’–(โ ๏ฝกโ โ™กโ โ€ฟโ โ™กโ ๏ฝกโ )๐Ÿ’•
Dinner Date ๐Ÿฅ‚โค๏ธ
Awoken junior ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคญ
New story update โœจโœจ
Soulful Loveโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน
TC ๐Ÿ’
He is back๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm coming โฃ๏ธ
Hope ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ
Traumatic past๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Escape ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
New story EP update โœจ
Coming to you ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฅบ
Into your arms ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’•
You're Safe Baby ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
My Safe Zone๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’–
My P' Omii๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
Mine & Only Mine ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mine Baby ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคญ
Can't Go ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅบ
Embrace ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Had to go ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Trapped ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ก
Bondโค๏ธ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’š
Possessive Non๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿค—
Together โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
Sweet Talks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ
Surprise ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜
Daddy And Baby ๐Ÿ˜ˆโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mood Swings ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰
First Day At Office ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค“
How To Make Up With My Sulky Kitten ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
Office Romance 02 โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Good News ๐Ÿฅน & Bad News ๐Ÿ˜ข
Fear ๐Ÿ˜ฃโ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ
End Game ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Epilogue - Love Lasts Forever โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
Special Epilogue โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’šAuthor's End Noteโค๏ธ

Office Romance ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

625 28 14
By SK_O3NLove

Previous Chapter

Non:" My decision is...."

Umm... I'm impatiently waiting for him to complete.. but he briefly smiles at me and pecks my lips.
Then what he told me made me completely speechless....

___________________________________________

Continue as Ohm POV.....

Non:" You're my life Ohm. So I wanted to be with you. Only you . Anywhere you decide to stay I will be with you my Ohmii. My happiness revolves around you. Seen you beside me enough to make me feel better.In the past I didn't hope for a future . Now I'm dreaming for the future and it's with you. Now My Present and Future everything is you . My one and only dream is you and now I'm living that dream. "

( I'm speechless . I didn't know when I teared up. When he was wiping my tears his soft hand touched my cheek that when I knew I was teared up . I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have him to myself. I'm really lucky.)

I hold his hand and kissed his palm. He giggles and cupped my face turning my face to him and said,

"So I will work with you but let's not be like our parents.naa.... Let's have time for ourselves and be happy.
If not I'm going to kidnap you and bring you far away from here and start a pet day care and live there. I'm warning you my soon to be hubby... Remember it......"
( With a cute pout Pinching my nose while warning me)

Hahaa... Really.. this is the most cutest warning I have seen in my whole life.

I smiled and ruffled his hair saying,

"Yes sir... I will mark your words and engrave them in my heart forever. And... My dear baby Sir, Thanks for coming to my life. you're my life baby. You complete me . Also Thank you for making me your first priority than even your own liking. I'm really happy but don't let your liking interfere by me. You know that I will support my cutie pie no matter what. Your happiness is my happiness...."

Non:" I know phii... I know...... But how can I left out you in my decision when you are my happiness. When you are the most important person in my life how can I decide anything without you... Huh?? . With you I'm complete. Without you I'm nothing. It's simple like that.....we both think the same and want the same. It's to Be with each other. So I don't want anything else other than you. I only need you and your love. It's enough for me Ohmii. "

**Really I'm in cloud nine hearing this all. Woahh... I can't suppress my happiness so I hug him tightly kissing his head.

" Umm.... My baby.... It's you who completes me. I'm the luckiest person in this whole world because I have you.
My love..."

I cupped his face and looked into his eyes and gave smooches in his face every corner. He giggles like a baby. Then I stopped with the play and started the real deal.

I started to kiss him on his lips . Even though I kissed him so many times still when I kissed him again it feels like my first time. I'm feeling a brand new feeling every time. I nibble his lower lip for entrance. It's my habit and he knows what I want and he parts his lips to letting me enter and savour his addictive flavour. I really love this . My desires also keep growing and I can feel my junior is already in excitement. Really.... I can't even understand when I became this needy ..... Am I a pervert.... I don't know... Only for him... I can be.....
And I am....

Then I deepened the kiss and got on top of him laying him on the couch slowly . I entangled his roaming hands with mine and kissed him more deeply savouring him . His baby smell which is really addictive makes my desires grow so strong. I can't help it when he is beneath me like this . He is looking so good to devour a whole... I can't never get enough of him... My Non... My world...

Then I slowly pulled away from kissing and looked at him. His eyes are also showing the same desire as me. Yeah.... So it's not only mine so there is no way I can stop myself anymore. He pulled me in my nape colliding our lips together. Ok.... It's the sign from my baby.... Let out my inner beast........

Nanon POV....

When he says all those I feel I'm complete and I'm the luckiest person in this whole world. His kisses make me more greedy for his love. It keeps growing and I really don't know if there will be any end. There will be not any end I know that because this love will last forever until the day I left this world but I'm sure in the next life I will seek for his love like this way. Also in every lifetime he is the only one who I wish and I want.
My whole world...My Ohmii....

When he left my lips I could see his eyes which were filled with lust. It's not different from mine for sure. My crazy soon to be hubby...... I'm also your crazy baby my hubby....

I pulled him in his nape and gave him full access to devour me. It's my way to say that he can do whatever he wants and I'm ready .
He start to kiss me hungrily and sucks my bottom lip harder. I let his tongue enter and our tongues playing, savouring each others'. He started to unbutton my shirt. Ohh....Ohh....
I know where this is going...
Can I stop him... Do I want to stop.... Actually Noo... I like this anyway....
We are in this together every time...
He moved to kiss my collarbone and suck, bite and leave hickeys.....
" Ummm...ahh..."
I like when he is always possessive over me and marking me like I'm his property....I can't blame him for that...
It's his way to show his possessive love also authority over me to everyone.....

My friends are already sick of teasing me everyday... Because he is always possessive and horny.... Haha.....
I love it......" Umm.... Ahhhh..." . Now moans escaping because he is already playing with my nipples..
". Umm... Ohm.." He made them sensitive.... I can't hold my moans anymore....
"Umm.. ahh... It's good..... "
He is now sucking my left nipple and slowly unbuckling my pants... Oh... He is really horny.... I'm not much different.
I roamed my hands around him and pulled his shirt from his pants. His coat is really annoying now. I slipped my hands inside his shirt while he was abusing my nipples roughly.
"Ahh .... Ummm ... Ohm...."
Then He quickly took off his coat and threw it to the floor... Great.... Then looked at me with smirk unbuttoning his sleeve buttons... Woah.... I licked my lips tempting him. It's look so fucking sexy....
I like the view....When he does it he is so sexy.... My sexy baby.....

He leaned into me and bite my earlobe and I moaned slowly with the sensation.
"Umm ....Ohmii....."
Then he whispered in my ear in a low tone,

Ohm:" Baby.... Do you wanna experience something New..."

Non:" What's it love...?"

Ohm:" Do you wanna try Office Romance next level on your first day here babe...."

Non:" Ohm.... !!"
I whined realising what he meant,
Ohm chuckled and bite my earlobe slowly and said,

Ohm:" Didn't we already in middle of the session baby ? "

Non:" Oii... Ohmm.... "
I wrapped my arms around his neck hiding my blushing face inside him.
He chuckled seen my blushing face. Even though we did it countless times, I still can't stop my blushing when he said those.

Ohm:"Ohh!!! Is my naughty kitten feeling shy.... ? Let me see!! "

Non:" Ohm!!"
I whined hiding my face in his chest. He chuckled and caressed my hair. When I looked at him he asked,

Ohm:" Is my baby ready to learn a new naughty lesson Now.... ??"

I smiled at him seductively saying,

Non:" I'm always ready to learn with my daddy naa.... "

He can't stop his growing smile and lust and I can see it clearly. I know how to tempt my daddy and it's really fun and rewarding. Hehe.....

Ohm:" umm.... Then daddy's baby is a good boy so I'm going to reward this special lesson to my baby."

I chuckled nodding and he started to kiss me on my lips and caressing my nipples in his hands. Umm this feels...
" Ahhh soo good...umm..." It's always giving me shivers with unbearable pleasure...
He slowly moved his hands inside my pants and I clenched into his shirt moaning.

The Door opens sound....

"No way.... Shit...."

Drake: Ohm!! Oh... Shit ... I'm sorry..."

It's phi Drake... Oh... I'm really embarrassed.... Ohm covered me in his body whole at that right moment he heard p'Drake then Ohm pushed away from me slowly and I could see his eyes already filled with annoyance.
P'Drake is already turned to the other side. Ohm snapped at him while fixing my clothes. Buttoning my shirt and pants . His possessiveness over me is something so special. My possessive den...

Ohm:" Seriously Drake... Don't you know manners... Why did you jump into my office without even a single knock you idiot...."

He completed my appearance and smiled at me with a sad face and kissed my forehead before fixing his appearance. I know he must be really sad because we couldn't even start what we have gone to do...Then he fixed my unkempt hair softly...

Drake:" How could I know you and... Um...I mean Nong will be this quick..."

Ohm again yelled at him. And move towards him while fumming in anger.

Ohm:" It's not an excuse or your business idiot..... ( Hard Smack on his head. )

Drake:" Ouch Ohm...."!!

Ohm:" Now turn idiot... Don't act like an innocent one here . Do you think I don't know what happens inside your cabin every break also at the end of the day huh??"

Drake:" Hahaa.... You knew... It's totally Frank's fault Ohm... Don't blame me."

Ohm:" I know... I know... Which one fault is. Don't act saint. Now tell me what brings you here."

Ohm said sitting on his seat. I'm still on the couch with a reddened face due to shyness. Ohm looked at me with a smile asking,

Ohm:" Baby can you come here..."

It's a little awkward in front of p' Drake But now I got used to it after a long time because Ohm always like this. He is always pampering me and calling cute names and doesn't think about whoever is present there. I hesitantly took steps towards him . When I'm beside his chair Ohm yank my hand and swiftly make me sit on his lap. I was stunned by his sudden move but he was proudly grin at me and kissed my cheek saying,

Ohm:" Now all set. You're at the right place. Now tell me Drake what brings you here?"

Drake:"( giggle ) I was here because of Nanon. I got to know about what happened a while ago. What Fah did. Are you okay Nong? I'm really worried. I'm sorry for leaving you"

"Yeah phi.... I'm Okay... Don't worry"

Drake:" I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have left you. "

"It's Okay phi . It's not your fault. You did have an urgent matter to take care of. It's totally Okay. Don't worry.
Besides someone here must be more responsible. "
( I said showing fake sulking rubbing my back on Ohm's lap knowing he must be aroused already with our makeouts )

Ohm:" Umm.... Baby.... Don't
( He held my waist stopping me )
Baby I said sorry... naaaa..."

( He is holding barely... Hahaha....
It's punishment for naughty Ohm)

"Hmm.... you are... "
I said huffing annoyance flicking the pen in the table.

Drake chuckled and Ohm glared at him with murderous eyes

Ohm:" If you Don't have anything special to inform you can leave!"

Drake:" Yes Ohm Sir . Remember you have a meeting in an hour. And Try to adjust into that time and I will also put the don't disturb sign board in front of your room . Bye Nong !! "

Saying phi Drake ran away.
He is always crazy and knows too much .

But someone has already started his work...kissing my nape. I can feel Ohm hot breath tickling my nape. When I turned to look at him he captured my lips to a searing kiss. It's so rough. I can feel he is already unbuttoning my shirt again. He is really impatient but I'm not different from him.
I want him too....
But if we caught again.....
And he has a meeting in an hour....
If my calculations are correct the after care part is going to cut out because Ohm is not someone who will stop in one round and on top of that it is my favourite after our love make session .
" Ahhh.... Ohmm..." His hands are already on my crotch caressing . I can't hold my moans .
" Ahh.... Ohm..... Wait......"
I managed to utter through my moans.
He turned me to him and I circled my hands around his neck and now we look at face to face.

Ohm:" " Why Baby....??"
(He said and kissed my cheek.)

Ohm:" Is my baby still sulking....?"
(Ohm Kiss my other cheek.....)

I shook my head saying No...

Ohm:" Then...? What the matter baby..?"

"You have a meeting in an hour... We can't do this here Ohm....
Someone might come again... "

Ohm chuckled and pecked on my lips and hold my legs while standing up. I tightly circled around his waist my legs and he walked to the door carrying me without replying. I'm impatient as always.

" Ohm..!!!."

I whined and rested my head on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck .

Ohm:" Oh... Wait My kitten..."

He locked the door and walked to his table again and made me sit on his working desk. I looked at him with confusion.

Ohm:" Ok now we can start...."

And the next moment he already grabbed me in my neck kissing me deeply. I didn't even have time to catch up my breath. Ohm pushed his files away from his desk and they all dropped in the floor. I was stunned by the sound. When we are apart from kiss he started to unbuckle his pants and mine . I stopped him asking,

" Ohm.... Wait...You have a meeting.....
you don't have enough time for this."

He touched my cheek and caressed it saying,

Ohm:" Meeting can wait.... Or cancel. But this can't... I want you baby.... "

Ohm said and kissed my lips. And it's the start of a hot juicy kiss. His tongue entered into mine and our tongues played and I kept sucking his lower lip and upper lip like an addict. I clenched into his body. He is also holding me in my nape .

So do I have a choice... Do I need to think... Actually I think no... I'm already with him on this... My choice is always him and His happiness...

After the long juicy kiss we were apart from each other's lips to catch breath and when I looked into his eyes I could only say ,

"Have me Ohm... Make love to me.... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued...............
______________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading 💕
Hope you guys enjoy ❤️💚🤗
If you like this chapter vote lovelies 🤗❤️
Tell your thoughts in comments lovelies 🤗❤️💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.1K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...
25.6K 1.3K 32
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
11.4K 789 20
Unexpected encounter of eachother's life partners, soulmates.......๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ One gets rejected and the other one has a breakup . On that eventful night th...
I Do. By G3

Fanfiction

120K 4.2K 47
It's a story of Two boys who hate eachother with guts but because of Promise between two people they had to get married. What will happen when they g...