Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.

1.4K 52 9
By Zorodefender

a short summary

After defeating Yama, Robin and Y/N explore some more and find the ancient city of shandora, they were the first to arrive and wonder where the others are.

Conis and her Father decide to help the pirates and find Nami, they also meet a little girl named Aisa.

the giant blue snake found them and Nami got scared, Luffy still thinks he's trapped in a cave and punches the wall making the snake mad.

Nami ran away with Aisa to the forest using the Waver and the giant snake chased them.

after getting lost in the forest, Zoro was being carried by a large Southbird, but after spotting the snake crawling through the woods the bird released him and stole his food.

the swordsman fell in the middle of a confrontation between Wyper, Gan Fall and one of the Shinkan named Ohm.

Zoro: dammit! Dumbass bird! - he groans and gets up. - wait, did i make it to the golden city? - he looks around confused.

Wyper: this man is one of the straw hat's companions! - he says recognizing Zoro.

Gan Fall: what are you doing here? - the old man asks next to his bird/horse Pierre

Ohm: none of you will survive my ordeal of iron! - he responds in a menacing tone next to his giant dog.

Zoro: looks like there are a lot of strong people around here. - he smirked excited for a fight. - hand me all the gold!

Wyper: I will eliminate anyone who stands in my way!

Luffy: WHY CAN'T I GET OUT OF THIS DAMN CAVE?! - he got furious and punched the wall again making the snake even angrier, making him go up to the battlefield.

Ohm: you all look very excited. - he took his weapon and pointed it at them. - but only one of us will survive this fight!

they got into an intense battle, Zoro tries to adapt to the skills of the shinkan
Nami and Aisa arrive at the battlefield and Gan Fall saves them from being hit by Wyper, However, they are swallowed by the giant snake and find Luffy.

Back to the history

Y/N: we found the ancient city but there is no clue about the golden bell. - he scratches the back of his head in confusion and turns to the archaeologist.

Robin: the golden bell that should have been here in the heart of the city is gone. - she explains - I imagine there is a poneglyph around here, if my theory is correct this city fell trying to protect the poneplyph.

Y/N: and maybe there's something about Sukuna's past! - his eyes sparkled with excitement. - look, there are some train tracks on the floor and they look fresh.

Robin: probably used to transport something. - she analyzes the tracks on the floor.

Enel: isn't that interesting? - they turn around and spot Enel sitting next to them playing with an apple. - even after being launched into the sky this city remains almost intact.

Y/N: and who are you? - he raised an eyebrow.

Enel: God. - he ate his apple and faced the two, the two try not to feel intimidated at finally meeting the feared God of the sky island. - you two surprised me, I must admit.

Y/N: you don't look like god to me.

Enel: and you don't look like a demon at all. - he analyzes the pink haired boy. - I can sense your demonic aura, but you still have the appearance of a human boy.

Y/N: I used to be a human before I ate my devil fruit.

Enel: i see... - he turns his attention to Robin. - and you must be a blue ocean archaeologist, it took us years to find theses ruins and you found it just by reading the ancient scriptures... but the gold you are looking for is no longer here, you arrived too late.

Robin: It's true, there's no gold here, did you take it?

Enel: correct, this precious metal suits me.

Robin: and the golden bell? did you take it too?

Enel: golden bell? - he asks confused.

Y/N: he doesn't know about the golden bell...

Enel: the golden bell is here in the sky, but I don't know where it is... - he put his hand on his chin. - the survival game is almost over, we only have eight minutes, I suggest we look for the golden bell together. - he started to laugh.

Robin: if the golden bell is here then so is the poneglyph...

Enel stopped laughing and sensed something with his observation haki, one of his subordinates found Conis and her father and told him about a flying ship that enel forced them to build, almost revealing his whole plan.

- you need to warn everyone that Enel intends to destroy the sky island and kill everyone! He has The Ark Maxim!! - he screams tugging at Conis' father's shirt.

Enel heard everything and was furious and his body started to glow.

Y/N: what the hell?! - he asks widening his eyes.

Enel: the ark maxim? stupid worm, you will learn not to disrespect God! - he activated his powers and sent a ray towards them, Conis' father pushed her to the ship saving her life.

Conis: dad?! - she started crying seeing that God killed her father.

Robin: what did you do?!

Enel: I eliminated two worms that dared to disrespect me. - he sighed. - after all, that's my job here, but now, our time is almost up, it's time to call our other guests, the final plan is almost over.

Y/N: final plan?! - he questions terrified.

Enel: YOUR GOD IS CALLING YOU, MERE MORTALS! - he released a huge electrical current towards the battlefield, bringing Zoro and the others to him.

Zoro: WHAT THE FUCK?! the floor is breaking! - he screams trying to understand what's going on and holds Chopper.

Wyper: only enel can do something like that!

Y/N: This man's skills are very powerful! no wonder everyone here is afraid of him! - he says looking up.

everyone starts to fall from the sky, Nami takes the chance to escape from inside the snake with Gan Fall, However, Luffy, Pierre and Aisa are still trapped inside the creature.

Nami: WE ARE FALLING?! - she widens her eyes and holds on to the waver. - how we gonna survive this old man?!

Gan Fall: my name is Gan Fall!

Nami: it's not time for this! Dumbass! - she screams fearing for her life.

after everyone had fallen to the level below, Enel disappeared.

Robin: these ruins... how did so many of them fall from the sky? - she asks as Y/N helps her up.

Y/N: this God is not a joke, I don't know what he wants. - he spots something moving near them.

Zoro: shit! I can hardly breathe! - he pushes a ruin off him and gets up muttering. - one more damage and I can consider myself a dead man!

Y/N: ZORO! - he ran happy to see him saved and jumped on top of him, covering his face with kisses, making them both fall to the ground.

Zoro: my back! you want to kill me or something?! - he grumbles. - good thing you're safe.

Y/N: you look like a mess.

Zoro: I just defeated a whole shinkan by myself while facing that bazooka guy and a weird giant dog. - he smirked trying to impress him. - and what have you been doing all this time?

Y/N: well, Robin and I just killed one of Enel's servants too. - he says giggling casually.

Zoro: why he looks so handsome after taking someone's life?!... - he shakes his head trying not to get turned on at a time like this. - anyway, do you know where we are? - he gets up off the ground.

Robin: we are in the lost city, the place we've been looking for.

Zoro: and where is the gold?

Y/N: there's no gold around here Zoro, just old ruins and a hungry snake. - he pointed to the giant snake.

Zoro: I forgot to tell you, Nami was eaten by that snake and is dead. - he tells them. - we're going to have to find a new navigator.

Y/N: WHAT?! how do you forget to tell something like that?! - he screams worried about the navigator.

Nami: I'm literally right here, idiot! - she says rolling her eyes hiding behind a wall.

Zoro: How did you manage to escape that snake's stomach?

Robin: How did you get here, miss navigator?

Nami: It's a long story... but Luffy is still trapped inside that anaconda, he got left behind with aisa.

Y/N: so we have to save him.

Gan Fall: Pierre will protect them, sooner or later they will leave. - the old man claims.

Wyper: ENEL! - he narrows his eyes seeing God floating on top of a white orb near them and points his bazooka at him

Enel: you should learn to control your anger, the game is not over yet.

Wyper: game?!

Enel: yes... you and those four behind you are the finalists in the survival game. - he points to the others behind him, Nami got scared and hid behind the wall.

Nami: I hope he doesn't notice I'm here. - she placed the unconscious Chopper in her arms.

Enel: I want to congratulate all of you for making it this far. - he explains. - of the eighty contestants I predicted only six would survive, myself included.

Nami: six people? Y/N... Zoro... Robin, the bazooka guy, the old knight and God himself! so he doesn't know I'm hiding here!

Enel: but there's one more person here, isn't there?

Nami: SHIT! HE KNOWS!

Enel: God's prophecy is absolute, if I said that this game will end with six people it's because it will happen. - he raises his eyebrow. - so, which one of you will be eliminated? will you guys decide this by fighting to the death or will I have to choose myself?

Zoro, Y/N, Robin, Wyper and Gan Fall looked at each other and denied.

Y/N: I don't follow orders from a God. - his hands started to glow.

Zoro: I refuse. - he picked up his three swords.

Robin: me too. - she raised her hand.

Gan Fall: I already made my decision! - he raised his weapon.

Wyper: I will not accept this! - he pointed his bazooka at God.

- YOU are the one who will be eliminated! - the five speak in unison threatening Enel.

Enel: so you want me to be eliminated? - the God laughed at their insolence. - that's really funny, you may have survived the game but you have no idea who you are dealing with. - his staff started to glow.

Nami: this man will kill them all! we are in trouble! - the navigator spies everything behind the wall.

Enel: you do not understand the meaning of God's existence... - an old man who wants skypiea's prosperity, a warrior who wants his homeland back and a group of thieving pirates who want to steal the gold, you sheeps can wish whatever you want, this land has always been wrong.

Gan Fall: Enough talking! - he interrupts the man. - tell me what you're planning!

Enel: ascension, gan fall. - he grinned. - when God ascends he will return to his rightful place.

Gan Fall: so you intend to leave skypiea...

Enel: Yes, I have a place to return to, contained in the sky island I was born, God truly exists.

Nami: contained?!

Enel: that place is called Fairy Vearth! there is a boundless land to behold! it is indeed, a dream world in which any God desires! the upper yard is just a heap of dirty vearth not even worth ruling, i will eliminate anyone to achieve my goal, this sky island and their people are in their last hours of life!

Gan Fall: bastard! so you want to destroy this place!

Enel: it's the natural order of things, if I'm not going to rule here anymore then I must destroy this place, that's what a God does.

Gan Fall: you overestimate yourself too much, Enel! - he got furious and ran towards him with his gun. - God is just a title given to those who rule these lands! there is no God living among humans!

Enel: until now... - Gan Fall tried to impale him with his weapon but he turned his body into lightning. - 5.000... 10.000... 20.000 volts.

Enel: I'm the only god in this place. - He electrocuted the old man and he fell to the ground in defeat.

Y/N: he is a devil fruit user!

Robin: he ate the Goro-Goro no Mi! among all the powers, this is a power that makes him almost invincible! the power of lightning!

Nami: lightning?! there's no way a human can survive this!

Enel: now there are six survivors as I predicted, congratulations! - he turns his attention to them. - now you can come with me on my journey to fairy vearth!

Zoro: what?!

Enel: I will make that place the impenetrable kingdom of God! as survivors, you are the only ones worthy to enter those lands with me. - he tells them.

Y/N: so basically he wants us to be his servants...

Zoro: this is bullshit...

Wyper: he stole this island from my people and now he wants me to serve him?!

Robin: and what happens if we refuse to go with you? - she asks, the idea of ​​going with Enel did not please any of them.

Enel: refuse? and why would you refuse? it's already decided... if you stay here you will die along with this place.

Robin: yes, you can do that, but if you destroy this place... what you are looking for so much will also be destroyed, the golden bell...

Enel: the golden bell? - he burst out laughing. - you don't have to worry... i think the golden bell is in the same place you deduced while exploring this place... did you think you could fool me with that information, woman?

The god used his powers and attacked Robin with his lightning bolts, the woman screamed in pain feeling her body burn.

Nami: ROBIN!!

Y/N: YOU BASTARD! - Zoro caught Robin before she hit the ground and glared at him.

Zoro: how dare you attack a woman?! - he growled placing her carefully on the ground. - why am i sounding like the perverted cook?!

Enel: i hate manipulative women. - Zoro held his three swords and rushed to attack Enel and they clash with their weapons.

Y/N: Chaos Blast!

Wyper: Burn Bazooka!

their attacks weren't enough to stop Enel who easily dodged.

Enel: Have you not yet realized that all the power you have is not enough to defeat a God?.... you really don't want to go to fairy vearth with me?

Zoro: I don't care about this fairy vearth crap!! - he ran and tried to attack Enel again with his swords.

Enel: I will teach you never to disrespect a god, young swordsman. - he stopped Zoro's strike by holding his swords and sent an electric current towards him.

Y/N: ZORO! - he shouted seeing the swordsman fall to the ground.

Enel: it's stupid to let yourself be carried away by instinct. - he put his foot on Zoro's head.

Y/N: you piece of shit! - Enel looked at the pink haired boy with an arched eyebrow.

Enel: what did you call me?

Y/N: I said you are a piece of shit! - he was furious and clenched his fists. - get your filthy feet off Zoro!

Nami: Y/N are you crazy? he will attack you too! - she watches terrified fearing for her friend.

Enel: now I understand why demons are extinct, you are all pathetic. - the God released a blast of electrical energy towards him.

Zoro: Y/N!! - he screams struggling to move still feeling pain in his body.

Y/N tilts his head to the side and the ray went straight hitting a wall behind him.

Enel: WHAT?! - he screams in disbelief. - no one ever manages to escape my lightning?! how is this possible?

Nami: but how... - she wonders. - is obvious! if Y/N can manipulate probability he can increase Enel's chances of missing the target!

Enel sends more blasts of electricity towards the boy but he misses them all leaving Y/N without any scratches.

Wyper: this demon... what is he?! - he asks himself watching Enel failing to hit him with his lightning bolts.

Enel: I don't understand, I'm aiming straight at this demon but he manages to escape without moving a muscle! - he exclaims getting furious.

Y/N: you're not the only one with god-level powers. - he smirked.

Wyper took the chance and jumped on top of Enel and the god felt his energies being drained.

Enel: what are you doing?! - he asks trying to move but Wyper immobilized him.

Wyper: Ever heard of Kairouseki, Enel? - he placed his hand on his chest ready to strike.

Y/N used his telekinesis and pulled Zoro close to him.

Zoro: i... can't believe you just trolled a god. - he struggles to speak.

Y/N: try not to say too much you are still very hurt. - he holds the swordsman in his arms to protect him.

Enel i see... I'm feeling my body weaken.

Wyper: I am using the sea stone that weakens all devil fruit users! Get ready to die!

Enel: if you use the reject dial you will die too, you fool!

Wyper: I don't mind dying if I take you to hell with me! REJECT! - he used the reject dial causing a huge explosion.

Y/N held tight to Zoro to protect him.

Enel fell to the ground unconscious and with his whole body injured.

Nami: did he died? - Enel's body began to glow and he regained consciousness.

Y/N: he's using electricity to revive his own heart, the reject dial wasn't enough! - he exclaims seeing God slowly rising.

Enel: People don't fear God. - he wipes the blood from his mouth. - God is fear itself. - he attacked Wyper with his staff and he fell to the ground injured.

Y/N: that attack was very strong but he sacrificed his own body to execute it...

Enel: using reject just once is enough to make a man fall, but you're still standing, I'm impressed. - he watches Wyper trying to get up and resist the pain.

God hit the drum on his back and generated a bird of electricity and launched the ray towards Wyper, the warrior screamed feeling his body burn.

Enel: as for you, demon. - after finishing wyper he turns to Y/N. - you can escape my electric currents, but I wonder if your friend will have the same luck.

Nami: what?! - she widens her eyes seeing Enel looking at her with an evil smile.

Enel: 5.000 volts. - he sent an electric ray towards the navigator.

Y/N: NO! - he screamed and threw himself in front of the lightning to save her life.

Nami: Y/N! - she covered her mouth watching her friend fall to the ground after being struck by lightning.

Enel: those who push their luck always lose, demon. - he stepped on Y/N's head feeling victorious.

Nami: damn it! they've all been defeated and I'm here alone without being able to defend myself!

Enel: and you, woman? do you want to come with me or do you want to die with your silly friends? - he approaches her and points his staff. - this is your last chance, this demon is not awake to save you again.

Nami: i... - she clenched her fists trying to make a smart decision. - I can't fight this man alone, I have to go with him, Luffy... please you have to help us!

Y/N: nami... - he mutters trying to move.

Nami: I'll go with you. - she says looking at her friends for the last time. - please take me with you! I promise I won't do anything!

Enel: finally we have someone smart here. - he turned and walked away. - let's go, I'm in a hurry, woman.

the navigator took her Waver and followed God.

Nami: when he gets distracted I'll find a way to escape, please Luffy we need you!

[...]

Luffy managed to escape from inside the snake with Aisa and Pierre, he is worried to see his crew injured.

Luffy: GUYS?! - he ran up to Zoro. - what happened here?!

Aisa: WYPER! - the little girl cries trying to wake him up.

Robin: captain... - he hears Robin trying to move and runs to the archaeologist.

Luffy: ROBIN! what happened here? why are you hurt? - he put the woman in his arms.

Robin: we tried to fight against God... but.. he is stronger and more intelligent than us.

Luffy: where is Nami?!

Robin: the demon boy sacrificed himself for her... she had no choice but to follow Enel, I don't know where he's taking her but you have to go save her... he is planning to destroy this whole place.

The captain carefully placed her on the ground and clenched his fists.

Luffy: Aisa.. - the little girl turned to him. - Take me to enel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 16.5K 48
COMPLETED โœ… I hope you readers enjoy my cringe shit writingโ˜บ๏ธ Please check out my other stories! I'm hoping to have some new stories out soon๐Ÿคฏ [upd...
799K 17.3K 164
"The world. What a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes... if the endless dream guides your restless spirit...
433K 11.1K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...