Two Ninjas but one spark (Mik...

By Yes_Hi_how_are_you

Mikey got bullied by his bros, then he met Swift in the sewers, what shall their future be? More

Chatper 1. A part of the past
Chapter 2. Two years later
Chapter 3. Home alone
Chapter 4. Bad news
Chapter 5. Caught
Chapter 6. Grounded
Chapter 7. Joy
Chapter 8. Few days left
Chapter 9. Cleaning his room
Chapter 10. A battle and a the letter
Chapter 11. Who mikey really is
Chapter 12. Mikey finding out
Chapter 13. Learning about dad and mum
Chapter 14. Telling the Mighty Mutanimals
Chapter 15. Where's Mikey?
Chapter 16. The town people
Chapter 17. Playing with the kids
Chapter 18. Villains or friends?
Chapter 19. The town festival
Chapter 20. Bubble Gum B****!
Chapter 21. Hanging with Rebel
Chapter 22. Hanging out with Ghost
Chapter 23. Hanging with M.C.
Chapter 24. Fashion show
Chapter 25. Bad boy look
Chapter 26. Finding out
Chapter 27. He's here
Chapter 28. Swifts side
Chapter 29. How I met your mother part 1
Chapter 30. How I met your mother part 2
Chapter 31. Mikey and Cerberus
Chapter 32. Uncle?
Chapter 33. Oroku Saki?
Chapter 34. Training
Chapter 35. Help
Chapter 36. Why can't I remember?
Chapter 37. Don't worry
Chapter 38. Help us
Chapter 39. Live Cam
Chapter. 40 🚫 Blood warning 🚫
Chapter 41. We got you
Chapter 42. Alive
Chapter 43. The gathering
Chapter 44. The odd reunion
One shot for Pride month
Chapter 45. Donnie can redeem himself
Chapter 46. The choice
Chapters 47. Almost there
Chapter 48. Fixing up
Chapter 49. Ares and Hypnos
Chapter 50. The new mind
Chapter 51. Discussion
Chapter 52. The Meeting
Chapter 53. Reuniting is sweet
Chapter 54. I'm the worst
Chapter 55. Family talk
Chapter 56. RSVP
Chapter 57. The Ceremony
Chapter 58. Party
Chapter 60. Last for now

Chapter 59. Groom

281 7 10
By Yes_Hi_how_are_you

Mikey and Swift walked back to the party with a big grin. Once they walked inside Mikey immediately led both of them to the stage and Mikey grabbed the microphone.

"Hey everyone! I'm glad you all could make it, but Swift and I have a recent announcement for you all." Mikey said, waiting for everyone to look up at them.

"We're getting married!" Mikey smiled as they held out their hands.

The crowd was silent for a second and they started to cheer. Some people were whistling and whooing and Mikey just smiled.

A few days later the wedding took place Mikey was in his room with his three brothers, his mom, and Leatherhead.

"Who would've thought Mikey would get married before us three" Raph said while messing with Mikeys head.

"I'm surprised to" Mikey said while rubbing sun screen in his cheeks.

"My little brother is growing up so quick" Leo said while rubbing one of his eyes.

"I remember when you were a baby and now you're 17 and getting married so quickly." Aphrodite said while standing behind Mikey fixing his orange tie while looking at him in the mirror.

"Well when you've been dating someone for years and have the abilities of a God anything is possible" Mikey said while looking at his engagement ring. He slipped it off his left finger and placed in on his right.

"Hey Mikey, you never actually said who your man of honor is" Donnie pointed out.

"Right, well my man of honor is going to be Ice cream kitty" Mikey responded, standing up and tucked in his shirt.

"Isn't Ice cream kitty a girl?" Raph asked handing Mikey his belt.

"Yeah but Ice cream kitty has helped me throughout my life even if she came late" Mikey responded, placing his belt on and wiping some dust off his pants.

"What am I missing?" Mikey said while looking at himself in the now full length mirror.

"Your blazer" Leo said.

"Your shoes" Raph said.

"Your bouquet" Donnie told him.

"Something old, something new, something borrowed and something new" Hera said walking into the room.

"Oh you're so right Hera" Aphrodite said while trying to think of something.

"Hi Hera!" Mikey greeted.

"I got something old, the first piece of Jewelry you found in the sewers" Leo said, handing over a heart necklace.

Mikey put it on and adjusted it.

"Something new, this bracelet I made for you" Donnie said handing over a silver bracelet with some buttons on it.

"Just some adjustments so nothing bad happens" Donnie explained.

"You can borrow our new masks" Raph said, taking off his new red mask, Leo and Donnie doing the same replacing it with lighter versions.

Mikey tied their masks to his belt.

"And now something blue" Hera said pulling out a sliver Elven Tiara with a blue gem in the middle.

Hera placed it on Mikeys head. Mikey put on his shoes, blazer, and held his bouquet in front of him. Aphrodite clipped on a short vile to his little crown and he looked at him fully in the mirror.

Mikey started to tear up and tried wiping them away.
He took a shaky breath and smiled.

"I'm getting married, am I too young? Is this the right choice? Should I wait..." Mikey said while trying not to cry.

"Well do you feel like this is right? Are you ready to be married?" Aphrodite said while taking Mikeys hand.

"I feel like this is right, I love Swift dearly but I sometimes wonder if this is fate, what if I hadn't ran away when I was young. Would I still be here with Swift or by myself" Mikey said to his mom.

"Well honey, that is a different story and maybe one day you'll find out or maybe you won't but you love Swift. You're still young and change it later but live in the moment" Aphrodite told Mikey and hugged him.

"You're right, I love Swift and I will marry him today" Mikey said.

"That's right honey, go clean your face up and your father will meet you outside" Aphrodite told him.

Mikey nodded and he went to the bathroom and started to clean off the tears and heard everyone leave the room.

He fixes himself up and also leaves the room. His dad was next to the door and took a look at Mikey.

Hades let out a tear.

"You look wonderful son" Hades whispered and put his arm out to Mikey. Mikey grabbed his dads arm and they start to walk to the main event. Mikey heard the music start to play and people standing up.

Mikey took a deep breath and they opened the door and walked down the trail of flowers that were placed by Pigeon Pete. Swift eyes widen and he smiled.

They walked down the aisle and Mikey stood to the side of Swift. The music stopped and Hades took a seat, everyone else sat down.

Mikey and Swift held hands while Swift was tearing up.

Then the minister started to speak,

"Dearly beloved, we meet here today to witness a sacred ceremony: the union of Michelangelo and Swift. With great reverence, we come together to celebrate the love and devotion shared by these two children of God or the Kraang that stand before us. We are especially blessed to be joined today by family and friends. The Groom and Groom are honored you could be here to participate in this important occasion.

As the Bible reminds us in Corinthians, 'If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.'

Over the course of their relationship, and have developed a strong bond based on shared values and mutual respect. With a solid foundation from which to grow, they have made the decision to take the oath of marriage and spend the rest of their lives together. Let us reveal in the joy and love on display here today. May we treasure these memories as and, under the eyes of the above, get set to begin their new life together.

Who gives this Groom today?"

"I do" Hades said.

The minister started again,
"If anyone has cause to object to the forming of this union, speak now or forever hold your peace."

No one said anything.

The minster looked towards the guest,

"Marriage is a venerated institution, and one deserving of deep reverence. Today we observe the union of and in holy matrimony, a commitment they have chosen to undertake with all the sincerity that it warrants. While marriage is a sacred and serious tradition, it is also cause for tremendous joy. Married life is full of surprises, adventures, and memory-making - all made possible by the enduring power of love. When and finalize this union, they will begin a new life of partnership, one defined by shared hopes, dreams, and successes."

He looks to the couple,

"And, as you learn to live as one; you will encounter many challenges that can help you grow. Spend time doing the things that make life precious - cooperate with each other, always make time to laugh together, and never lose appreciation for the love that you share. Remember, too, to, to adhere to the vows that you will make today. Seek strength from each other, give hope to each other, and let your trails help you grow together. They say love can build bridges and climb mountains - and they're right. You will find that as it grows and matures over time, your love for one another will prove both fulfilling and empowering.

Yes, there will be challenges in life, but the strength of your bond will offer you protection against life's storms. Always make your relationship a priority, and continue to nurture each other. Through a commitment to love, and with the power of faith, together you will be able to navigate any obstacles that come your way. "

"Under the eyes from above, I solemnly bear witness to these matrimonial proceedings. I will now finalize the sacred covenant you shall both enter into on this day.
The rite of marriage is an ancient institution, an important ritual that binds two people together for the rest of their days. Today, as you form this union, you're choosing to take a vow that is as scared today as it was your ancestors.

The Bible makes notes of the power of partnership in Ecclesiastes. It reminds us that 'Two are better than one, because they have good return of their labor: if either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?"

"And, I invite you to express your sacred vows to one another. Please face each other as you declare these vows before God and in the presence of your family and friends. You may start."

Swift started first, "I, take you, Mikey, to be my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to keep you by my side through good times and bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness or in health. I vow to stay true to you, honor you, and love you for the rest of my days, until death do us part."

And the minister said "now is the time for your promise"

Mikey started "I, take you, Swift, to be my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to keep you by my side through good times and bad, for richer or poorer, in sickness or in health. I vow to stay true to you, honor you, and love you for the rest of my days, until death do us part."

The Minster cleared his throat and started again.
"And, please join hands. Under the eyes of the above. Do you Swift, take Michelangelo to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to support her completely and love her unconditionally, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Under the eyes of the above. Do you Michelangelo, take Swift to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to support him completely and love him unconditionally, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Very well, let us proceed, it is now time to exchange the rings. The circle formed by each ring symbol of your love and eternal commitment to each other. May these rings remind you always of these sacred promises you've made to each other today in the company of your family and friends.

Swift, you will go first. Please repeat after me as you place the ring on the hand of your loved one.

I, give you this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and the eternal vows we have made today to each other. With this ring. I thee we'd. Your turn."

Swift started to place the ring on Mikey, "I Swift, give you this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and the eternal vows we have made today to each other. With this ring. I thee we'd."

Mikey placed the on Swift, "I Michelangelo, give you this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and the eternal vows we have made today to each other. With this ring. I thee we'd."

The Minster smiled, "By the power vested in me, by the Olympic gods and the moral realm, I pronounce you, Swift and Michelangelo as Husband and Husband, lawfully wedded before  the above. You may kiss the Groom. "

Swift grabbed Mikey and dipped Mikey and kissed him and they came back up.

The Minster grinned, "Ladies, gentlemen, and those who are not, it is with great honor that I officially present to you Mr. And Mr. Pluto!"

Everyone clapped and most people were crying and cheering.

"I'm married now!" Mikey yelled out and kissed Swift again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 414 16
The turtles are accidentally turned human by some malfunctioning kraang tech and are forced to go to school. Will Donnie find a cure or will they be...
37.4K 591 78
This story tells a tale of the turtles, except now they have little sisters cheering them on, however Splinter did not know where did the girls come...
4.7K 152 15
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...
16.6K 519 40
On an adventure, four mutant turtle brothers discover they possess mystic ninja powers. Not only did they discover ninja powers, but they also saved...