His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 28

10.2K 527 23
By AmicaFelice

Reva's pov

"What are you doing" I asked Reyansh as he clicked selfie with me holding ice cream.

"Taking revenge" he said with a grin.

"What" I questioned getting confused. Today he again picked me up from university saying he has a motive and he need me,so like a good friend, I should help him to accomplish it. Now we are here at a ice cream parlour eating ice cream that too of same flavor.

"You are going to get a call from your husband" he said doing something in his phone. Wait did he...

"Did you share that selfie with Ansh" I asked immediately as it clicked me.

"Of course buttercup, now the last thing I want you to do is... don't pick up Ansh's call" he said giving me puppy eyes.

"If you are trying to make him jealous by this then drop it.He is not going to call because he is aware you are already in love with Driti"I said understanding his idiotic plan.

"You didn't have any idea buttercup! Ansh loves you beyond boundaries. In the past whenever we talk or met he used to talk and think about you all the time" he said with a smirk.

"So" I asked with raises eyebrows.

"So I know how insecure and restless he can be." he said and his phone ring but he didn't pick up.
"See, he is always afraid of loosing you"he said pointing towards his phone screen. It was Ansh who was calling him.

"I told you if it's you then he can be anything jealous, insecure whatever counts" he said and I felt bad.

"Just shut up Reyansh. Ansh was just trying to help you shorting out things with Driti because like you he also knows that you love her beyond boundaries. But here you are using me against him to take your silly revenge" I said standing up in anger. How could he?

"I didn't mean that buttercup" Reyansh said with concern while standing up.

"Take me to him, right now" I said going towards the car. I need to talk to Ansh. How can he think like that someone can snatch me away from him. Why he is this insecure? Today I vanished all his non sense insecurities.

"Are you angry at me? " Reyansh asked driving the car.
"Yes I am. " I said in an uninterested tone looking at my phone.

"I am sorry" he said looking at me and I checked Ansh didn't call me to ask anything.

"You said he will call me but he didn't" I said to Reyansh looking at Ansh's contact number.

"Huh! He really loves you and now he is going to kill me. " Reyansh said with a chuckle.

"Buttercup I am sorry. I wasn't using you." he said and I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

" Ok ok don't give me that look. I was just playing prank on my brother " he said accepting whatever he was doing.

"Please forgive me, pretty please" he said with pleading eyes and an idea clicked in my mind.

"Do you really want me to forgive you" I asked him and he nodded.

"Then listen to Driti for ones" I said

"Buttercup not this anything but no...

" This or don't talk to me ever" I said with a smirk. I know he too wanted to talk to her but his egoistic self wasn't allowing him because it was hurt. Now I know he is going to do that.

"Ok" he said scowling.

"Promise" I said looking at him.

"Promise" he said giving me a defeating look.

_____________________

I pressed for the Ansh's floor in lift after Reyansh dropped me in front of his office administrative building. I walked towards his office with thumping heartbeats because last night moments were also playing in my mind. Today I woke up before him in morning and only said a 'good morning' to him at breakfast table. I knocked to his office door but nobody was there. Where is he?

"Bhabhi, you are here" I heard Arjav's voice who was looking at me standing at the door.

"Yes I need to meet Ansh. Where is he?" I asked to him.

"He is in a meeting" he said informing me.

"Then why are you here" I asked to him. Shouldn't he too also be present in meeting as his assistant.

"Yes, I was there but meeting is already over." he said giving me a tight lipped smile.

"So where is he? " I asked getting confused.

"Sir is kind of stuck with the other company's CEO " he said.

"Stuck? Who is the CEO? " I asked him. Is something fishy here?

"Miss shelly, she just asked for extra time with sir as she wanted to discuss some plan regarding to our businesses" he informed and I got curious. If she is discussing a important plan, then why he is stuck?

"Is she trustworthy Arjav? I mean did she really have some plan" I asked to him.

"No bhabhi, she actually likes Sir" he answered immediately.

"Where is the meeting room Arjav? " I asked

"Right on the down floor room no. 21" he said.

"Thank you Arjav and say 'Hi' to Khushi from my side" I said smiling going from there. Looks like it's me who actually needs to be insecure because he have so many fans.

"I don't care you are married or not. I just want you" I listen the words of whatever her name is entering into the meeting room. Wow! Is a movie going on here. I can't believe women like her actually exists. She is the CEO of a whole Goddamn company but don't respect herself. She is much better than me, a high achiever but that doesn't mean she can have everything. She stoop so low trying to get a married man. God why women do this?

"Who are you?" asked the woman with wriggle eyebrows as I walked towards them. They were standing in front of each other with a decent gap and Ansh's back was facing me.

"Reva?" Ansh said with surprise turning to my side.

"It wasn't.... "

I shut his justification by my lips. I pulled him towards me moulding our lips together
Ansh was shocked but didn't say anything. I put my hands around his neck sucking his lips making him close his eyes. I opened my eyes as he closed his to look at miss CEO's face. She was looking shocked making me smile in kiss. Called me whatever you want, I don't care I can't control myself when it comes to him. He is MINE and everyone who wants him need to understand this. He is taken, married and only belongs to me. I broke the kiss as I see that woman going out passing us some weird glares.

"What was this" Ansh asked touching his lips with a smile as I broke the kiss.

"Don't you know? " I said in sarcastic tone. I didn't came here to get teased.

"Yes I know but I'm asking about, you kissed me in front of someone that too in a meeting room where anybody could walked in." he said looking at me.

"So what that someone wanted to get into your pants" I said in an irritating tone. Is he complaining?

"Yes but... "

" you yourself told me that you are mine. So I can do whatever and wherever I want to do to you" I said rolling my eyes at him and walk towards door.

"Well! I was just saying I liked it" he said from behind making me blush. I enter in his office with him being behind me. I turned to him only to see he is locking the door.

"Now tell me, what happened?" he asked politely coming towards me.

"You tell me, why are you so insecure? " I said and he looked confused.

"I'm asking why are you so insecure about me. Don't you trust me? " I asked in a low voice.

"I trust you more than myself wife" he said cupping my face in his palms.

"Then why did you call Reyansh after seeing that picture" I asked feeling overwhelmed suddenly.

"Oh that...I'm sorry. I didn't call him because I don't trust you. It was just that I am afraid of loosing you. God blessed me with the person I love so easily that I have developed a fear of loosing you" he said leaving my face and turning his back to me.

"And for Reyansh. I know you are that girl" he said looking out at the evening view of city from the large glass window.

"That girl? means" I asked to him.

"You are the one from his high school,he told me about when we were teenagers. I know you guys used get shipped together and he badly wanted to be friends with you. He used to like you a lot"he said.

"So? " I asked. Is he serious? He knows more than me how much Reyansh love Driti but still getting insecure about that stupid.

"So it's just gave me an uneasy feeling, I know he was just curious about you at that time but still, I can't you with anyone." he said pouring his feelings out still looking outside.

"I love you Ansh and my love is not about how I feel for you it's about what I feel for you I can not feel for anyone. You make me fall for yourself so hard that I only love you and now if it's not you than it's not anyone for me." I said hugging him from behind and he take deep breaths. Then suddenly he pulled me to front of him and our eyes got lost in each other.

"I'm sorry"" he said adjusting my hair strands behind my ears then kissed my forehead and I pecked his lips.

"You are getting bold" he said and pecked my lips.

"I would love to see more of your this side" he whispers in my ear and I blushed.

_________________________________

"It's going to Diwali after somedays" I said to Ansh as we entered in our room after dinner.

"Are you excited" he asked and I nod then suddenly Reyansh entered in the room.

"Don't you know how to knock" Ansh asked glaring at him but Reyansh instantly hugged me instead of answering him.

"Thank you so much buttercup. You are the best" he said and I looked at Ansh. He was looking amused.

"I finally talk to her and I am happy I did or I may have lost her for forever" he said and I understand he finally talks to Driti.

"You finally talked to her" Ansh asked to him.

"Yes" he answered.

"Don't you think you need to say something to me too" Ansh said with a smug look.

"Yaa.. thank you for bringing her here but i am not sorry for making you feel jealous" he said smirking at him and Ansh gave him a blank look.

"I love to annoy you brother and you know what it was super fun" he said laughing.

"If you didn't get out from our room in next ten seconds then I'll make you regret it" Ansh said in a deadly tone while glaring at him. God! What happened to my sweet husband?

"Well! I spill you the whole beans tomorrow bestie. Ok bye good night" he said and run from our room making me laugh.

"He is looking happy" I said and looked at Ansh. His face doesn't change, he still have that blank face but Rayansh is gone.

"Ansh?" I said taking back steps as he walked towards me until I hit the wall. God! he looks so intimidating and hot like this.

"Reva!" he said kissing my neck and making my voice dead. Don't know why but his neck kisses kind of take my ability to utter words clearly.

"Y.. yess" I said shuttering and bite my lip to stop my moans in my throat.

"I love you so much, you make everyone so happy" he said sweetly.

"Well! I love you too... Jaan" I said and walked towards bed and suddenly got pinned to it. He is fast.

"What did you say" he asked to confirm making me smile.

"I said I love you" I confess and he smile in satisfaction.

"Yes and after that? " he asked in a desperate tone.

"Nothing" I said looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Don't play with me " he said in a stern tone. Like I am going to get afraid of him.

"I really didn't say anything after that" I said and he leave me with a sign.

"Ok, I am going to study to complete my work" he said picking up his laptop.

"Ok jaan" I said to tease him as he walked out. I see him smiling but this time he didn't ask and just walked out making me smile.

Vote, Comment, follow 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 235K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
70.6K 2.2K 26
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...
131K 6.5K 39
After enduring the heartbreak of an uneventful incident that shattered Pranitha's world, she has finally found solace in the love and acceptance of a...
286K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...