flying

By johnmurphysgf

second book after floating season 2 of My Babysitters a Vampire oc x rory keaner More

prologue
welcome back vamps!
welcome back dusker
welcome back dusker ||
say you'll be maztak
say you'll be maztak ||
fanged and furious
fanged and furious ||
flushed
flushed ||
flushed |||
mirror/rorrim
mirror/rorrim ||
village of the darned
village of the darned ||
village of the darned |||
hottie ho-tep and sweet seti
hottie ho-tep and sweet seti ||
hottie ho-tep and sweet seti |||
independence daze
independence daze ||
siren song
siren song ||
jockenstein
jockenstein ||
jockenstein |||
halloweird
halloweird ||
halloweird |||
halloweird ||||
the date to end all dates |
the date to end all dates ||
the date to end all dates |||
the date to end all dates ||||
the date to end all dates |||||
the date to end all dates ||||||
the date to end all dates (ending 1)
the date to end all dated (ending 2)
the date to end all dates (final ending)

siren song |||

364 11 47
By johnmurphysgf

"Serena's voice is full of paranormal acoustic energy. She's affecting people's brains." Ethan announces to us. "Rory?" Ethan points to the chair. He goes to sit in it and he put a headset on his head. "Okay, so this is Rory's normal brainwave pattern." He points to the screen. "Pretty dead."

"I'm laid back, dude. Why stress?" Rory shrugs.

"Play a bit of classical music..." Benny pressed play on the soundboard. "and Rory is nice and calm." Rory relaxed his face. "But, as soon as I play even a

second of Serena's song..." as soon as her song played Rorys fangs popped out and he tried to bite his hand.

"And Rory tries to bite his arm off." I quickly grabbed his arm and shut off the music.

"So Serena is a Siren. How do we stop her?" Sarah speaks.

"Well, according to Greek mythology, and Whata-pedia," Benny starts. "the Sirens lost a singing contest to the Muses and were destroyed by their own jealousy."

"Too bad we don't know the Muses' agent." Rory sighed.

"What if we become the Muses?" Ethan looked like a lightbulb went off in his head.

"What?" I scoffed.

"We get into that talent show, and when she turns on us, we use her own song against her." He explained. 

"How? I mean, what if she likes her own "yeah" voice?" Benny said.

"Yeah. But we could rig up a phase inverter and send a negative image of her own evil harmonics right back at her!" Ethan thought.

"Yeah! The old evil-harmonic- phase-inverter trick!" Benny agreed. "Could work."

"Yeah! We should totally invert her face." Rory also agreed. I shook my head at them.

"Thats-" I started.

"But how do we get on the show and be good enough to make her jealous?" Rory asked.

"And we'd have to get really close for the phase inverter to even work." Benny spoke.

"Simple. Music today is all done on computers. We just gotta figure out the formula for the perfect song." Ethan shrugged.

"Are you actually going to sing?" I started again.

"Okay. Well, just in case you three don't become the hottest boy band of all time, we'll go tell Erica we may need some more kicks in our dance routine." Sarah started to leave. "Come on Lex." She waved me over.

"Good luck babe." I kissed Rorys cheek. "See you guys."

"Bye, Lex." "Later, Dri!"they all waved goodbye.

"They're gonna be terrible." Sarah laughed.

"Oh totally." I agreed.

It was the next day and the auditions were on again. The boys were going to go first and then we were. When we thought they were down with the auditon, because the singing, the terrible singing, had stopped for about a minute now.

"Hey, Mr. Stern, are you ready for a dance explosion?" Erica spoke once we went in the room. We started to do our dance when the principal spoke.

"No! I'm ready to have a hot cup of tea and my ears flushed." He stood up.

"But-" I started to protest.

"Good-bye." He walked out of the room. Once he was out Erica hissed at him.

"Erica!" Sarah stopped her.

"No!" I helped Sarah as Erica hissed again.

"We got in!" Rory spoke up.

"Thats great baby." I smiled at him.

That same night was the actual talent show and the big showdown.

"So, we're just gonna hang around backstage like losers?" Erica complained.

"We're here to help the boys." I told her.

"Yeah, when Serena hits the stage, things are going to get crazy." Sarah added.

"If she opens her mouth again, things will get crazy." Erica grumbled.

"Wow." I mouthed.

"You're really mad." Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, well?" Erica then walked away. I went to go check out the boys.

"Thanks for helping with my hair. I can't really use a mirror." Rory said I looked at him while walking over to them and I gasped.

"Any time, champ." Benny chuckled.

"Oh my god Benny what did you do?" I groaned.

"What he asked me to do his hair for the show." Benny put his hands up.

"What show? The circus?" I gritted my teeth at him. I started to fix it but it just ended up looking like a mess so I resorted to magic.

"There. Much better." I sighed in relief.
"Thanks Dri." He wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey, Rory, your mom's here. Right next to your grandmother." Ethan came over to us.

"Oh, that's not good." Rorys eyes widened.

"Why?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm worried about my Grandma, too." Benny puts his hands on his hips.

"No, you don't understand. I'm worried about everyone else. My mom can really throw 'em." Rory told us.

"And now I'm slightly worried to meet your mother." I whispered.

"Will your Grandma back us up when the magic starts flying?" Ethan turned to Benny and I.

"No chance. As soon as that music starts playing, that hearing aid is going off." Benny started.

"If there's no accordion, she's not listening." I shrugged.

"Oh were next! Just be ready to put those earplugs in." Rory said.

"I will." I kissed his cheek. "Good luck guys. The girls and I will be waiting." I smiled and pulled the other two in for a hug then hurriedly exited the stage.

"Muse-atronics!" I heard the boys introduce themselves.

"Hit it, Benny!

"You! Me! Never and always! Baby! Maybe together!" Ethan sang.

"Hey, I heard about your little dance implosion. Whoops." Serena taunted us. Erica hissed at her once again.

"Erica no." I grabbed her arm.

"Ignore her. She'll be toast in a few minutes." Sarah smirked.

"There's a thing after dinner that ya waitin' for" I heard my boyfriends voice on the microphone. I ran to one of the wings and watched him from there.

"He's really good." I spoke proudly.

"The flava gets your feet tappin' on that floor, You never wanna finish all your Brussel sprouts, But the treat that's comin' makes you scream and shout!, Uh! Uh! Gotta get that cake! Yeah! Yeah! Gotta eat that cake!." He rapped. The crowd went wild. Serena then pushed me aside and ran out on stage.

"These people are mine!" She screamed. "Aaaaaaaaa!" I grabbed the earplugs out of my pocket and put them in my ears. I saw Sarah do the same.

"Stop it! These people need to feel my pain! And so do you! Aaaaaa!" She screamed again.

I then noticed that Erica didn't have her earplugs in. She then attacked Sarah.

"Erica!" I ran after the two as a wall finally stopped them. Erica was holding Sarah against it.

"Erica, stop!" Sarah cried out.

"Sarah!" I went to grab Erica but she stopped me.

"I got her! You help the boys deal with Serena!" She nodded for me to go.

"Ok." I ran back out to the stage and saw the boys. The magical that went on before the boys suddenly pushed the equipment over, almost breaking it. I jumped out on to the stage onto Serena. "Ethan get that equipment back up. I can hold her!"

"Just be careful, Lex!" He shouted back. I used my magic to hold her down.

"You got this Dri!" Rory shouts as he's helping Ethan.

"Get off of me you witch! No power can hold me back." She thrashes agains my hold.

"Really? Because it seems like mine can." I taunted.

"Aaaaaa!" She let out another note.

"Hurry, Eth!" I shouted.

"I got it! Get out of the way Lex!" Ethan shouted. I quickly ran over to Rory as he pulled me into a hug.

"You're so brave." He whispered. Ethan turned on the machine and blasted a sound wave at her. Serena let out a pained scream.

"You can't keep me quiet!" She yelled once more.

"Sorry? What was that?" Ethan held a hand up to his ear. He let off one more long sound wave at her which evaporated the girl like water being burned off.

"That was intense." Ethan sighs.

"Well, guys, I think we just recorded our first number one!" Benny blurts out all of a sudden.

"Yes!" Rory cheered.

"Whooo!" Benny threw his drumsticks in the air. I looked around. During the showdown someone must have closed the curtain because it was just opening up again.

"Very interesting act, boys. Very interesting." Principal Stern walked on the stage. "Take a bow." And so the three of them did.

"Muse-atronics!" They cheered one last time.

The next morning we were all hanging at the lockers minus Rory.

"I think that's the last we'll hear from Serena." Ethan smiled.

"And MC MonsterBat. Oy." Benny rolled his eyes.

"Will you two relax? I think he really carried the 'Muse-atronics'." I smirked.

"Oh how dare you, you're only saying that because he's your boyfriend." Benny scoffed.

"Im right and you both know it." I crossed my arms as the PA turned on.

"Yeah, Buddy! Whitechapel High, this ain't no lie! MonsterBat Morning Meltdown, don't even ask why! Chi-chi." Rorys voice sounded through the halls. "Intramural volleyball begins at 4 o'clock today. You can pick up your team vests at lunch, but don't use them as bibs! I'm just kidding! You can use them for bibs." He announced.

"He's so adorable." I giggled. Everyone else just shook their heads.

Authors note!!!

I know i'm super late on this one and i'm really very sorry! I had a problem with my school schedule and had to get that fixed, which I did, so everything is ok now! next week I will be back to posting regular Wednesday uploads! its been a very crazy break for me but it was well needed! enjoy everybody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
151K 3.9K 23
-MBAV MOVIE- -BOOK 1 "That's the funny thing about twins." The old woman says, shaking her head. "While they are so alike, they couldn't be anymore d...
60.5K 1.2K 21
{ COMPLETED } y/n y/l/n has been best friends with ethan morgan and benny weir all her life. secretly, she is madly in love with benny. ** the charac...
22.9K 235 17
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐๐€๐• ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž: ยท๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง ยท๐‘๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ž๐š๐ง๐ž๐ซ โ€ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ซ ยท๐’๐š๐ซ๐š๐ก ๏ฟฝ...