mirror/rorrim ||

"See ya later Eth!" I waved to him.

Later on in the week, it was rehearsals. I was going over my lines with Erica while Ethan and Sarah were talking and Benny and Rory were up at the lighting booth. Mrs. LOL comes over to me.

"Now, Rainbeam needs to help Sundrop believe in loving herself so she can apply for the job of Mother Nature. Can you put that in your heart?" She asked.

"I can do that." I nodded.

"Okay, good. All right, where's our star? We have to get cracki-" Mrs. LOL started when all of a sudden a sandbag dropped. Another one an inch from me. I jumped back as Rorys head snapped up. When the last bag fell there was a scream. I looked to where the wings of the stage and saw Sunday Clovers on the ground with a bunch of  sandbags on top of her.

"Sunday!" I, along with everyone else, ran over to the girl.

"I'm okay. No worries." Sunday groans.

"We need a doctor!" Ethan yelled. After the doctor took her away Mrs. LOL canceled rehearsals for the rest if the day. Our group decided to meet up at Ethans locker.

"Wait, can't vampires go all puppet master on the weak-minded? You could have convinced her to hurt herself." Ethan asked.

"Glamouring is only something old and powerful vampires can do." Erica played with her hair.

"So what did you do?" I asked the blonde as Rory wrapped his arm around me.

"Nothing! That Aussie punk is as mad as a cut snake." Erica mocked the girl. We all gave her a look. "She freaked out on me earlier. Told me to "stay out of her mirror." If I was going to break her legs, I'd have done it then."

"She's telling the truth." I smiled at the girl.

"I am! Now, your star has lines to learn. We open tomorrow! No time to yabber

like a dill."

"I think you're spending a little too much time as Sunday's understudy." Sarah laughed.

"Aw, she's apples! Now, on your bike before I go aggro on yer bakehole!" She then strutted away. We all went our separate ways after that and I went with Rory.

"So are you excited to perform for everyone tomorrow? Because I know im excited to watch you." Rory beamed.

"You're the best Ror." I kissed him and we got in the car and he went to drive me home.

The next day was the show and I was going over my lines with Erica and Sarah for one last time.

"It's morning for my feelings! Rainbeam, where are you?" She recited.

"Look to the sky, Sundrop. Where happiness spreads her wings!" I made myself float a little and Sarah laughed at my joke. Erica, however, did not find it amusing. "Get it?

"Don't upstage me. Ever. Or else.

"Or else what?" I chuckled. "What did I do ? I was just playing." I nervously laughed.

"This is my show. Mine." She ran up to me. "No one else can have it."

"Your show? Erica what's going on?" I asked her, growing more and more nervous. She then stormed off to her dressing room. Sarah and I followed.

"You're sounding just as bad as Sunday." She was sitting at her mirror looking at herself. This wasn't unusual except for that she could look at herself. "Look at yourself!"

"Uhh Sarah?" I pointed at the blondes reflection.

"Whoa, you can look at yourself! You have a reflection!" Sarah freaked out.