hottie ho-tep and sweet seti |||

Seti smirked.

"Meet me at the museum at midnight then." He instructed. "Until then my love." He walked out of the room and out of my sight. I walked out soon after with a skip in my step. I found Erica and ran up to her.

"Erica! Im going on a date to the museum tonight." I beamed.

"Awe he's finally taking you on a real date." She turns to me. "Because I've told him many times "dinner" and a movie at his or your house isn't a real date."

"Yeah he's pretty sweet. In fact, he literally just saved me from his guard. Im leaving with him toni-." I sighed in happiness.

"Wait guard? Are we still talking about Rory?" Erica stopped me.

"Rory?" I questioned. "Im talking about Seti."

"Seti? Is that the new kids brother who's talking to Sarah? Why would you be going on a date with him? What happened to Rory?" She asked.

"Who?" I gave her a puzzled look.

"Ok, nice joke, Lexa." She nodded.

"Who's Rory?" I asked again.

"Lexa, it's not funny." She closed her locker now.

"I'm not trying to be funny." I thought for a second. "Oh is he that blonde boy that Benny and Ethan had pushed out of the room? He seemed so concerned for me." I shrugged.

"What was he concerned for?" Erica asked.

"It's pretty stupid. He thought Seti did something to me. All he did was catch me after I almost fell then moved some hair from my face." I explained.

"Yeah that was pretty stupid." She paused for a second. "Would you excuse me for a second?" She turned around for a few minutes.

"Hey listen I have to go and get ready but ill really miss you." I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Miss me? Ill see you tomorrow, Lex." She spoke.

"No, you won't." I shook my head. "Im going with Seti." Then I walked away.

"Lexa?" She called out. She ran over and grabbed my hand. "Lexa, stop!"

"Erica, I have to get ready." I took my hand from her grasp and walked away.

"Benny? Grandma? I'm home!" I called out as I opened the door. But as soon as I did I heard arguing.

"I don't see why we should let them do this? Let Lexa do this? Lets just trick the two of them and get rid of them." An unfamiliar voice spoke. He seemed angry. Maybe it was that blonde boy.

"It'll be easier. Instead of tricking them we can get them while they're distracted." Ethan explained.

"I don't like this." I followed the voices and then stepped into the room.

"Don't like what?" I wondered.

"Dria!" The boy, Rory, started towards me but Benny stopped him.

"What's going on Lex?" Ethan said.

"I have a date tonight so don't wait up for me." I smiled at them and then headed to my room.

"Dria wait!" Rory tried.

"Im sorry, I have to get ready." I smiled lightly.

"Dria, please don't go! He's going to kill you!" Rory yelled.

"He won't do anything to hurt me. I don't know why you're so concerned for me. Im not dating you, I'm dating Seti." I told him. I saw a look of hurt grow on his face. He walked right up to me.