the date to end all dates ||||

"The Lucifractor was confiscated by your schoolmaster?" We ended up in front of the council... again.

"It's just in his office." Ethan says.

"We'll get it back, easy." Benny promised.

"And, technically, he's our vice schoolmaster." Rory corrects.

"So..." Anastasia questioned.

"Right. Yeah, which makes it even easier to get back." I spoke up.

"The Lucifractor is the greatest threat we vampires have ever faced." Anastasia explains.

"You have one day to get it back, or we will raid that school. And you don't want that." Anastasia deadpanned.

"So that's a threat." Benny whispered to us.

"It's okay. Stern won't be any trouble." Ethan says.

"For two hundred years, Whitechapel has been a slum for supernatural garbage. The Order built this town, and it's time to take it back." Anastasia says.

After that we headed to the school to look for the Lucifractor. Rory and I kept watch outside.

"Oh, come on. It's gotta in be here!" Ethan groaned.

"Have you looked under L for Lucifractor?" Rory asked.

"Oh my god." I facepalmed.

"What?" He turns to me.

"Nothing thats a good idea babe. I just have a raging headache." I replied.

"I don't see it. But I found our alien DNA detector guards!" Benny pulls them out.

"And our psionic helmet...And the eye of Zartak." Ethan pulls those out too. "I never realized how much of our magic stuff Stern's taken away from us."

"Well thats suspicious." I sighed.

"Dudes, I found it." Benny smirked. Rory and I ran into the office.

"The Lucifractor?" Ethan, Rory and I asked.

"No, better." Benny holds the object up. A bottle. "My Forever Flask! Infinite root beer!"

"I love root beer!" Rory grabbed the flask and Benny grabbed it right back.

"Benny, that's not what we're looking for." Ethan groaned.

"Come on, Ben, we don't have much time." I say.

"What do we have here?" Stern.

"We were just... looking for something?" Ethan winced. From behind my back I tried casting a forgetful spell on Stern. It did not work. It's like the spell bounced off of him.
"Your nerd pile will sit in my office until the end of the year. And you will sit in detention until-the sun dies. Now get to class." Stern says and he kicked us out of his room.

"Gotta go, man. The terror is starting to leak out." Benny says.

"Oh gross Benny." I scoffed.

"That was a mistake." Ethan rubbed his face.

"Still thinking about our date last night, huh?" Sarah then walked up.

"No, Benny, Rory, Lex and I were just--wait, what? You thought our date was a mistake?" Ethan asked.

"Oh look Rory. Uh... over there." The two of us then walked away.

"Oh jeez that sucks. I on the other hand would never think of our dates as a mistake." Rory smiled.